youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread: →

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/68489447
youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANTI CHINA FAGS

ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>[embed] [embed]
Improved btw
sketchtoy.com/68489447
>This is your average empire seargent, it has nothing to do with warhammer, reality or total war and you might not like it, but i'm autistic and a mentally ill faggot so i'll shit up the thread everytime

hello I'm here from /eagg/,please stop coming into our thread and shitting everything up. We already have no future to look forward to, we don't need your bullying and incompetence on top of it.

xDD his name is DONG lol so funny xDDD

So I told Cao Cao poster to meme Three Kingdoms Total War into existence and he actually did it, the absolute villain.

fourth for daddy son love

When the Greenskins expand just right

This is what a real Brettonian knight looks like you anime trapposting autistis may not like it but this is chivalry

First for best Shu warrior

How many of layers of embed are you guys on right now?

Don't you have DW9 coming out?

Anyways nice sketch user, I like it

You are a man of good taste user

Shu did nothing wrong and are rightful heirs of China

haha yeah

/eagg/ looks pretty dead atm. Did all of you migrate here?

Reminder to KILL! MAIM! BURN! your favorite Total War setting and KILL! MAIM! BURN! others as well!

All Shu is eternal trash
Wei is the only way

I AM UTHRED SON OF UTHRED AND I WILL HAVE MY MIXED GENERAL

Musou games after the PS2 era have been nothing but dogshit. 9 looks even worse than usual.

>pretty dead atm
>atm
>implying it's not perpetually dead

A general divided cannot stand.

It always was dead

>finally beating the fantasybabies and restoring /twg/ to its old glory
>CA just shits on the general by appealing to the worst kind of asiaboos - chinkboos, returning /twg/ to the dark ages

Is this how Aurelian felt when he was restoring the empire?

Wei is full of proto-Nazi chinks. They prolonged war and misery for "muh ambition"

ke ke ke dumb guailo buy my geimu ke ke ke

Wei are traitors to the Han!

new to Empire TW, what faction would you recommend ? (Darthmod btw)

No its how he felt while being assassinated, right after restoring the empire.

So wtf is snotling and why we dont have it in game?

My biggest gripe with DW is that the difficulty is inconsistent cuz you HAVE to lvl up characters before you can tackle higher difficulties

CHINKS OUT OF MY GENERAL

THIS IS AN ETHNOGENERAL FOR WHITES

>yfw the first total war without White '''people''' is the biggest seller in the series

haha based ding dong!

>shufags

Ready for A R A B Y?

The first total war without white people is the first total war you newfag faggot

Wei just want peace and prosper
Shu only wants power, also they all dumb and gay

>first total war without White '''people'''
>what is thrones of britannia

I'll eat your wife m8

I refuse to believe that these people are real, history vs fantasy is such a bad meem

ALith Anar WHEN

Do you believe in true love /twg/?

first total war without White 'people'

I've been here since 2013 though.

We've had two of those man. Please apply yourself

On a scale from 1 to 10, how fantastical will Three Kingdoms be?

Why doesn't Vlad have a nose? That shit bugs me so much

Tomb King Leaders

Settra: Pretty much a better Archaon. Nehekara is a better lore than Fire, both his warsphinx and personal chariot are better than Dorghar and his personal items are better than Archaon's. He's a melee beatstick that can also cast useful spells.

Khalida: Pretty meme tier. she's quite fragile, lacks any real magic, but gives some pretty brutal buffs to the army.

Arkhan: Caster Lord with some melee beatstick powers. Gives you access to some VC units, which is actually quite cool. A lot of his bonuses are focused on keeping your soldiers alive much longer than they should be, so he makes TK very sticky.

Khatep: Another meme tier lord, but in a good way. Caster like Arkhan, but overall inferior. Makes up for this by having the Casket of Souls as his persona mount, allowing him to serve as the game's only artillery lord. Fun just for that.

Shogun 1?

if it goes by the romance: about 35

Then I will cut my own general out of it once Alfred and I have saved it

Probably a 5

Shadow KANG vs Hellebron soon

Why do the AI make half their army ranged units and is there a mod to make them less retarded with it?

They are a greenskin that is somehow worse then a goblin and basically only exist for bullying.

What do you want to focus on? Prussia is best shooty while russia is best melee, the rest is in between. Unless you want to go full melee with india/ottomans.

Is the casket their only artillery?

Reminder that the most successful and best Total War games were all pre-warscape and were ALL historical titles

>that trend line
Really makes you think

I'm ready for the brown qt's that it will bringif it brings any that is, I believe that the resident SJW will force the art team to make them pretty since it would be racist to make them ugly

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SHOP
see >kladia
>a meme
Bitch i will snipe you in a sandstorm

Tomb Kings is still coming out m8

>rome 2

What an awful existence

Almost as bad as bretonnian peasants

Fuck off Hellebitch will not and should not be a LL. Malus Chadblade will be in before that cunt

No. They also get the Screaming Skull Catapult.

She's basically a ranged Volkmar, in that she gives huges buffs to a low/mid tier unit that makes them very cost-efficient. If you're picking her, you probably want an army focused heavily on one thing ie flagellants/archers.

>tfw WH3 will come out in 2019 and will use their brand new engine

>stopped playing total war for a few months
>go completely dark
>suddenly come back to tomb kings, britannia and china

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

CAO WEI
A
O

W
E
I

Only if TWW1 and 2 get this new engine as well

>fantasy titles did barely better than empire

Generals wax and wane, boards cleave asunder and coalesce.

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

>game ratings

Are you going to bring up steam reviews next?

They wont, but the grand combined campaign of 3 will

Thread Theme;

>youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE

TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R

Why is Attila that low? Too much for brainlets to handle?

Truly a golden age of Total War my friend

you're not igook
go home

>recites a poem then losses to an army that he outnumbered
he had one job

>Honestly thinking they won't take the opportunity to do blood queen vs Everqueen as the DLC.

Malus will be this games' Grombrindal.

The ratings represent reality and the opinion of the majority (histfags are still the majority). If you disagree you are probably a fantasybaby or gookshitter, part of the vocal minority of Total War.

h-he got tricked by traitors!

By ze lady how many times does slaanesh revive you, you demon spawn

Reminder that the best selling TW games are all post-warscape and everything after Rome2 got bad reviews on the basis that Rome2 sucked so obviously we have to give everything else CA does bad reviews on principle.
And before you try and mock me, this has happened every time a game studio put out a bad game. The fact that Shogun 2 has a lower rating that fucking Med2, one of the worst unmodded TW games in existence, should also make you think.

in'shallah brother

Don't scare me like that user

Any TT fags here? It is obvious that TW:3K assets will be cannibalised for a Cathay faction in WH3. Given that Ogres, demons and chorfs are various shades of evil there's also a good chance that Cathay will play the same role as the Empire or High Elves in the previous titles. How do you feel about CA creating their own lore and making up an entire faction?

Literally the worst setting.

It runs like shit, it was too late and you can't even play as Attila. I'm surprised it even had that high ratings

B O R I N G

>majority
>meanwhile, the most played TW games are WH1 and 2

So, /twg, how is CA gonna fuck up the chink game?

Wu is DLC.

this is the map

>ROTK
>Rise of the Tomb Kings
>Romance of the Three Kingdoms

woah

Anime generals shooting fire and summoning spectral dragons.

>Malus' final quest battle is a siege defense of Ghrond against three Norsca stacks and one chaos stack.

I want it so bad.