Centurions En sheit Edition

Past Glories
>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview
youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg
shotcut.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=XfjWqRDFH2s
youtube.com/watch?v=6qKeS5vqB1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do people still play this game? I thought it went to shit after 2 months and every new character was OP cashgrab shit.

t. shitter

user stop I prefer mordhaufag over you

Add this from next OP.

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>Max Punishes
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

No one plays this game anymore. We are just circlejerking like Katawa Shoujo general.
Last update was last year, and devs have not been seen after their winter holidays.
Even the reddit was deleted to inactivity.

>no new heroes for S5

Me and you both suffer fate fag

Why the F can't we stack effects like a serious MOBA? I want to put flamyjets, cringehands, getrainedonkid AND rainbowstuff on my lawbringer.

Fuggin Ubi
RIP For Gonor

i too wish to completely blind my enemies

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview
Is the LB punish for OOS throw correct? I don't think you can just chain heavy into heavy without a light first.

Maybe it’s like centurions light to heavy unlocked?

LB throw shouldn't count as a chain starter, so I don't know where these 2 heavies are coming from unless it's an unlock tech I've never heard of.

Sorry i was watching a comfy chinese cartoon about cute creatures camping.

Here some music to go with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg

so I've been playing the game for a couple of weeks, mainly playing nobushi, I really like that play style. Which other heroes should I try?

Her canon lover

Aramusha

Absolute fucking lie

I thought it was warden and nobushi

How can I stop sucking at this game? I finished the campaign and got familiar with the controls and mechanics, but now I've played a few matches and lost every one of them. Most 3-0. I can barely ever seem to block in time and I keep getting hot with guard break and I've only been able to counter it once. Also some mechanics just seem to have stopped working right. Wardens side light is sluggish and I can't follow up with another hit most of the time, I can't parry unblockables as easily as before, some heroes just have confusing attacks with really weird timings to them.

What game is this? Why is this a thing?

ill save up the steel and buy him I guess

BF3's flashlight shenanigans, it was not fun to play against but fucking hilarious to play with

story mode never got the updates for the characters so forget what you learned there also:
move your deadzone to as close to 1 as comfortable
change gb to L1
practice gb in advanced tutorial
practice parries with lvl3 valkbot in duel practice

>change gb to L1
Not that guy but thanks for the tip

>[Improvement] Reduced the tracking of the Conqueror’s “Sprint Attack”.
Not even a conqfag but that doesn't sound like a improvement.

I'm saddened over LB's nerf too. It was really the only way to land a top heavy with him.

That explains a lot. Any tips for KB & M or should I dig out the old Xbox controller? I stuck gb on my mouse5 and it seems to have helped a ton. Switching guards still feels like shit though.

I want a flag but damn.

Operation health came early for us but desu its better to not get a new character and fix this game before everyone jumps ship.

this shit is better than operation health

whichever your comfortable with, neither one have much of a advantage/disadvantage over the other imo

>gets covered in dirt, tattered fabrics, and scratched to shit to fit in with the rest of the dirty For Honor world
it just won't work, user

>tfw I’m the one who started it

Soon

>Sorry i was watching a comfy chinese cartoon about cute creatures camping.
Nice

this is great, are those neut colors? Can similar effect be achieved with team colors?

Male Shaman?

They are the rep 40 neutral colors. I can make him light pink on attackers and purple i guess for defenders. Can't really do anything about it.

NANDATO

disgusting

>full plate
>but also a shield for some reason
Why?

yea i hated posting it too, it was the only thing i could find.

Why not ?

WHOOOAAA MAMA
Also yeah. This game needs UBi outfits already.
Imagine it
Realistic or just costume armor for your heroes unlocked through Uplay. However any gear you use while wearing the costume won’t appear. Think of it as a costume ezio wears from AC2. The Altair skin, you have all your gear equipped but it’s overridden by the special “realistic” costume. I don’t know why Ubi hasn’t done it yet

Full version my man

Because full plate makes a shield redundant. Your entire body is already basically encased in shield. Shields were almost never used by men-at-arms wearing full plate, since one benefit was freeing up a hand for two-handed weapons or grappling.

what if reworks have opposite sex options now too

Trust me you dont want to see it.

>No buffs for Warlord in patch

THE FUCK UBI

Nah. Damien already said no gender options last year. One user bugged him with that question and he answered

>warlord
>buffs
nigga what?

I can smell the shadwi in this post

Good point but you forget the most important thing, it looks rad as fuck for the majority of people

>No buffs are arguably best designed hero in game

Fuck off Stigander you already got Nobushi and fem shinobi slaves

Tell me that Shaman isn't female Connor.

Whats a decent free video editor?

Until she gets a rocking hoodie, all his tomohawk finishers. She’s 75% Connor.

if you want a free one, then this
shotcut.org/

thanks

>Aramusha gettin buffs

youtube.com/watch?v=XfjWqRDFH2s

Dirty Ronin you have no place in the Dawn Empire

>not being a ronin

Who are more dishonorable conscripts? Conqueror or Aramusha?

Parrying with R2 on a PS4 controller isn't as reliable as I'd like. Is there a way to switch heavy attacks to R1?

Conquerors are convicted criminals. Ronin sometimes lost their lords in war

have you changed your deadzone first? if so on pc use steams big picture to remap buttons on console i'm not sure if you can outside the preset layouts

shut your fuck up, Soldiers are proud and loyal warriors

Conqs were soldiers who proved to better than the usual lot

Sorry shield boy

WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD YOU GRAB THE BITCH WHOS ABOUT TO BE LEDGED!!?!??
ARE YOU A FUCKING ASS BABY!!?

Conqueror is best boy you watch your tongue

I miss them

mr bones
off me

You are correct.

I'll try messing around with deadzone. Big Picture mode adds an xbox overlay to the ps4 buttons in-game for some reason, but I'll use that as a last resort. Thanks!

Thanks mr skeltal

Damn. Reminds me of how much fun I used to have in Battlefield 4.

>tfw baiting scrubs into a group of skeltals

Someone post the forge map attacker opening with a normal minion being handed a torch by skeltal.

>Warlords are not born into leadership. They've had to earn it through blood, sweat and steel. To be a Warlord means a life of service to their people. Their shield protects those who cannot fight -- their sword will cut down those who would attempt to cause their people harm.
>Conquerors are Knight soldiers who got gud
>Warlords are Viking soldiers who got gud
What about Samurai?

i unironically think wahlad should get a QoL 100ms increase to his heavies. I don't know what's wrong with me.

>"Every army needs warriors whose specialty is victory. Kensei-sword saints: the guardians of our people. Every great ruler since the fall has trained as a sword saint... every one. And they are formidable. The nodachi was long thought too long too large for use in real war. They proved them wrong. Their armor is the strongest of our people... as is their will."

>he doesn't want extra protection
>he doesn't know shields are more than just blocking

>google search
>Best guess for this image: Boyfriend

HAHHAHAHAH
Ah man. Kensei.....

>Ywn get pic related Aramusha
Why even live?

Hold still user. I’ll make your wish come true

might just be me but in BP mode i unchecked ps4 recognition, restarted BP (controller light should be white for a generic game pad), started FH and got the ps4 overlay

>nobody playing in deathmatch

>massive aramusha buffs
I can see the increase of ronins already. This means there's a better reason for me to rank up aramusha and more cancer when the scrubs bandwagon him instead of shaman. They want more people to use his full block moves since the patch focused on that.

For Raider of course

Anyone mind helping me understand ara buffs? It's top heavy from GB, Hyper armor twin vipers, and what else?

>literally no "ara ara"
One job, ubi.

not getting GBed while light attacking

Etrian Odyssey 3 Fem Shogun would never go with a disgusting savage. Also just starting to realize how many EO3 classess are like For Honor heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qKeS5vqB1I

Haven't edited a video since high school.

You have now.

Soon

I'll pay money for Nobushi to say "Ara ara" whenever she dodges an attack using hidden stance

Also, what did skeltal minions do during that event? Did they just hit like a fucking truck?