masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blizzard.com/invite/kVwBCEEn
youtube.com/watch?v=OF9tXw42jhw
youtu.be/_iv8C8hR8dw
clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY TO CLIMB. THIS GAME IS FUCKING TERRIBLE. STUPID FUCKING JEFF KAPLAN WANTS ME TO BUY ANOTHER COPY JUST SO I CAN RESET MY SR FUCK YOU FUCK YOIU FUCKL YOU

Sombra online.

Titty Queen where?

Activate the git gud protocol

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEFHFKLSFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCZX 22222222223rrr

Here comes T.Racer!

>tfw NYfag
>tfw team's color scheme sucks
well shit

ZARYA! READY FOR DUTY!

Gabe gets all nervous and squirmy when Jack puts his arm around him. Why? Jack doesn't mind

>stomp enemy team with 4 DPS
well darn

It's high noon

Reminder to all Mercy mains to use their chastity belts until they have enough money for the surgery

OWL won't even make it past 100k on the second day. Now that everyone knows you won't get tokens. OWL is dead.
Screenshot this.

>le include me in le screencap
fuck off

We arent getting tokens for watching? That sucks.

No, YOU screenshot THIS.

I want to fuck hana into oblivion

>Love zarya
>love muscle but feminine women
>don't even think she's sjw oriented, there's been plenty of muscle women chars in the past
>especially for Russia stereotypes

>sjws hijack her concept
>super righties think she's a forced concept
>fetishists only wanting toned chars or hyper/steroidal muscle women, with no inbetween.

This fetish is suffering, along with boob armor/plate.

Raptora systems, online.

>please shield me zarya
said no one ever

i feel your pain, user

pharah's always ask when they ult

>Wow nice pick on a critical member of the enemy team
>JK lol

genjis, mercys, and tracers beg to differ

Help, I spent $10 on two team skins and I have the urge to buy two more.

Give Fareeha gf!

Well, I need a chastity belt because I might impregnate someone if I'm not restrained

What's stopping you from supporting the teams you like?

>healslut getting pissy at his inevitable destiny

That's cute, just let me know when the HRT starts

Is it just me or the chances of winning and your team not going full retard are way higher if you start attacking?

new cute Lena pic!

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Seems that way

Is reinhardt just old mechanically? I look at divas kit and then I look at reins.. Diva has way more health and armor and almost has two lives.

What the fuck were the devs thinking? It seems so badly balanced. What the fuck is rein supposed to do?

/team tank general/?

Quick, post waifus before eSports starts!

i love playing tank. unfortunately, when it is for 3 seasons straight it gets old quick

Rein is in the "we don't care" part of the cast.
He may be well liked by almost anyone, but he's sadly nowhere the amount of popularity that other people like genji, mercy or d.va have, so he gets shafted both on cosmetics and balance updates.

>Is reinhardt just old mechanically?
This is it, Rein was designed well before power creep started happening, Reaper is another example of this.

They should have an all womens leage that is just like pro women's tennis and beach volleyball with a focus sex appeal.

The WNBA is full of horse faces and is totally subsidized by the NBA because literally nobody watches it. But women's tennis gets higher rating than the giys because they feature hot Russian girls running around in mini-skirts.

The only really successful womens sport that doesnt rely on sex appeal is UFC and thats because its fucking cool to watch two chicks bashbeach others heads in.

So in women's OW team they better make damn well sure those team colored t-shirts are tight.

Thank you for the fresh tracers every day.

>Widow one-trick named 'Widowgod' on my team
>can't kill anything

>cosmetics

He got three skins out of the first five events and two normal cost legendaries. He only looks shafted in that regard if you compare him to Mercy

that's a lot of thinking faces

>one tricking the sniper outside of a premade sixstack

DO YOU KNOW DA WHEY?

He literally has got the same amount of skins as pharah if you don't count that asset recyclement that are Balderich and Griefhardt.
The only characters that got less event skins than him are Doomfist, Orisa (since Blizzard apparently hates them for some reason), and Moira, who has just one event under her belt.

fuck off r.eddit

>Smurf one trick
>Absolute shit

Sure let me make another account just to fuck up everyones games by playing a hero I'm dogshit at nobody will mind

Widowmaker here

FINALLY DIAMOND AFTER 3 MONTHS IN GOLD AND PLAT

>choose Moira on QP to rape Genjishitters
>"hur dur Moira please change to mercy" says the widow instalocker
every. fucking. single. time

Should blizzard keep balancing the game around casual players or around the new pro scene?

>make another account
Doesn't that mean you have to buy the game, again?

why doesn't overwatch have more twinks like varus and rakan from league of legends

This meme got killed in literally a single day.

Pretty amazing actually.

Ideally the game should be balanced to high level play regardless of the presence of e-sports.

Yes but the price doesn't matter to most people unfortunately

>balance around headless chickens who have no fucking idea
or
>balance around people that actually know how to play
gee boss it's getting hard to decide here

How do you "balance" this game? I'm really curious.

Yeah but it's $20, that's like a week's worth of food man.

noobs and casuals beg for nerfs only for revenge, like "a reaper killed me in 2 secs when i was playing winston, omg blizz nerf him!"
pro players actually know how to play

How did you and your waifu do today?
I had fun.

76st for reaper is a pedophile

Tfw friends play overwatch but all on different platforms

Anyone on here wanna group up? Finally got overwatch on PC and playing solo is boring. I have about 150 hours total on PS4 so I know how to play.

>only know two people irl who play and they are a couple
>they break up
>neither play ever again
>haven't spoken to any of them since last September or october
>I was plat when I played with then
>now I'm masters
>mfw

>150 hours total
Sounds good
>On PS4
So, you have zero hours of experience, huh?

EU? ask on blizzard.com/invite/kVwBCEEn

>tfw like Houston and Philly
>they play each other today
what do

Blizzard have heavily invested in the e-sports scene, so that's it now.There will be no new,one-star difficulty, easy to pick up and effective to play heroes. Mercy's rework made her much more demanding to play effectively. Lucio too.

All balance must be geared towards the pros and the e-sports scene, concerns for the accessibility of the game for new and casual players (one of the main things behind OW's success) will be set aside or outright ignored - the casuals have bought their copy and that's it.

Remove res from the game and then rework mercy.
Nerf D.VA’s dps.
Buf Mei and stop giving heroes unnecessary mobility abilities.
Intriduce an anti dive character.
Just for a start

>tfw all your friends are shitters/casuals so you can't play ranked with them and when you wanna have fun in QP it's unwinnable because the matchmaker always matches us up against people around my rank

hope the match isn't a total fiesta

Why the fuck does searching quake bring me here.

Get your skilless FPS game out of my arena shooter search.
Fucking casual queers.

This

It joys me to see how much Overwatch has turned into absolute shit, and garbage over the course of just 2 years.

Blizzard is a joke, Jeff Kaplan is a stupid activision cock sucking faggot, and Overwatch is just SJW pandering, zero balance trash.

I can't believe any of you retards still honestly play this game.
Stop jerking off to mercy and dva for 10 minutes or something, maybe that oxytocin overload will go away long enough for you faggots to move to a better game.

>quake
Look at grandpa and his windows 95 shitty game.

Who /Fusion/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=OF9tXw42jhw

The only thing that's a joke is the community

80% of people don't even bother to try win now, they just play for fun because it's a game xd

So competitive is completely garbage

what the fuck is the point of SR decay? is the game so dead that they have to extort the playerbase to keep playing?

right here my man

youtu.be/_iv8C8hR8dw

clips.twitch
.tv/SlipperyAmorphousFungusFUNgineer

SR Decay mostly matters at the highest levels of play, where people would be able to rack up a really high score early and then sit on it for the season.
Basically it's so someone doesn't get top 500 and then stop playing.

It's the sole thing that keeps me from climbing to Masters because I can't be fucked to play this game for more than 3 days a week (at least, that's what I keep telling myself)

so basically yes, they're that desperate to force players to keep playing in comp

>decide to play a game today
>lijiang
>lowest level on enemy team was 200
>level 30 and 40 on our team

safe to say the game was over at the vs screen

>45% black
you can keep that shithole, lmao

At least my game requires skill, you fucking twink.

The Balance is a joke.
Character reworks are a joke
Blizzards wanna be inclusive try hard to please SJW designs are a joke
The community is casual, which makes it a joke no matter where you play.
Overwatch is a joke that no one can understand the irony, and still plays it because they cant stop jerking off to Mercy and DVa's fake SFM tittes. So they play the game to keep close to their waifu.
The game was so much more balanced 3 months after launch, now it's broken and destroyed.
What a fucking joke Overwatch has become.

>try playing ranked for the first time since intel cuck patch
>fps dipping to 160s from 200
>movement is reworked and feels wierd
JUST FUCK MY GAME UP

That's one way to interpret it. It incentivizes the people at the top to continue playing and people at the bottom to do so as well.

I'm a fan of the team, not the city. I'll agree that Philly is an absolute dumpster fire of a city

Put me in the screenshot. ID included.

>he applied the patch

LIVE right now

Will spitfire mayhem be more one sided than lag dragons

How about you say that while your caught in a rein charge.