>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Thotja is a SLUT

I want my son to do lewd things to me!

Shit op

When are they gonna introduce a non seasonal unit with Hone Fliers?

Has the Elise doujin been scanned yet? I want to typeset it

>fatass joke character
>>>dagger that is just a pallate swap of Matthew
>trash can with the lid off
They really phoned it in on this one. Even Micaiah is nowhere near the level of recent units. Don't be surprised if we never get another RD banner after this. Nips really do hate it.

>camillafags still seething about vg

I want to fuck Xander in front of Siegbert.

Can someone explain this to me?

Is there a place I can find everything that was datamined? I missed it and don't want to comb the archive.

Brainlet here that hasn't played radiant dawn yet, is Micaiah waifu material?

I tried the same thing with mine and got a shit ton of defenses. It's really funny how if they run a physical unit they can't do anything against her.

The BK and Alphonse are the only confusing ones. Although I usually surrender after doing three one-on-one fights, so that could explain it.

Fuck, I finally finished CC 11/12. Almost choked at the very end, too, but ended up beating the last map with my last unit of my last team at 9 HP left. Doesn't matter though, fuck that CC.

WTF i thought warriors was reddit

Cute team

Weird iv's

No, and when they realise she's shit in heroes they'll stay quiet just like with neph

People looking for Ephraim or Eirika for the quest maybe. I was doing it last night before giving up and just spending the stamina.

>hey kid want to /ss/?

See you around.

>no Eduardo to S-rank to Sanaki
dead gaem

How old were the fates siblings? Damnit why did Fates have such shitty world building and lore

who else expecting to get 5 green orbs on tonight's banner?

Hinoka isn't a seasonal, though she might as well be.

What does that have to do with what he said?

Alfonse one LITERALLY gives away (You)'s
his name even states this.
1 DEF(defense = (You)) for (You)

New FE main title game when?

>Even Micaiah is nowhere near the level of recent units
You say that like that's a bad thing. Being just a good unit instead of disgusting powercreep like the Jewgdral banner is fine.

And Whales are going to go nuts for Zelgius, he's literally the highest-scoring Arena unit in the game as of now.

niec gaem?

>Reddit Knight gets an alt before Marth or Hector

I want to fuck Neptune

About as much as any female could be, though Micaiah was more otome self-insert bait than waifubait.

I dunno if Echoes actually gave official ages, but most FE games don't have specific ages for all of the characters.

because one guy wrote some stellar shit and the team split apart, fucking up his vision

> Damnit why did Fates have such shitty world building and lore
Because development hell: From various game teams infighting and constantly working against each other in how Fates should be developed (as far as sabotaging each others' work) to disorganized teams all working independently and rarely interacting, and also shitload of writing teams who never spoke with each other and simply submitted their stories after each route was complete with lack of proof-reading and alot of their writing just carelessly tossed out.

wtf i love warriors now

>Black Knight takes off his helmet, armor is damaged, doesn't have the blessing anymore
>somehow has more defense and resistance but less speed

Explain this.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

>some stellar shit

proper guy vs kojiro-tier wraith, that's how even if he lost the blessing and armor isn't op

would you roll if the stronger zelgius was free

pulled a bad iv sigurd, is there anyone who makes good use of speed smoke or should I just merge him?

Despite being such a pretty man, Clotworthy's voice still fits Zelgius.

He takes in a lot more semen now.

>ages better than a bottle of Vintage Port
>Chosen by the goddess
>into husband grooming
you tell me

who the fuck is kojiro

Who the fuck plays a warriors game for the story?

Xander: 20
Camilla: 17
Leo: 16
Elise: 12

Ryoma:19
Hinoka: 17
Takumi: 15
Sakura: 11

He's done a good job of differentiating the voices he uses between the two personas. His Zelgius voice, while appropriately sounding similar, sounds much less menacing and more open than his BK voice.

>no new waifus this banner

Camilla and Hinoka are supposed to be older than Corrin, who I think is 17, Xander/Ryoma are definitely older than that and Sakura is older than Elise.

Sacrifice costs 400 sp
Also inheriting cost doesnt count, it's original sp cost for arena scoring
They still die to miacaiah regardless, she is made to kill horses just kill her with a physical green unit or something green that isnt on a horse jesus, horseshitters are so close minded

Wrath buddies!

you're seriously undershooting with the older siblings

also elise older than sakura, really?

guy who was summoned by grail system workaround and still held out vs legends while being pretty shit himself. In the end he still jobbed but did pretty good job nonetheless. just take free bk as walking empty suit of armor

Firesweep Lyn

Elise is technically an adult, so she's at least 18.

>22
>still young enough to be prime boypussy material and stamina
>old enough to be a pathetic virgin friendless nerd
Fucking PERFECTION

Joshua is the one that uses it best with minimal investment besides that.
Ayra and Flashing Blade Lonk.
Debuffing archers and Jaffar if you wonk it up a bit does nicely with it as well.
That's about all I remember off the top of my head, but I would just save the extra if I were you. Horse merges don't really mean much until at least +3.

>Also inheriting cost doesnt count, it's original sp cost for arena scoring

I didn't say anything about that though? Dual Rallies are 300SP

Headcanon.

There are no official ages. The ages are purposely left ambiguous so the player can believe what they want to believe.

I thought there was a line that told Elise to act like the adult she was somewhere in the beginning of the game
Or am I remembering wrong

Translate it weebs

>Nips really do hate it
All the nip comments I've seen have been excited for this (aside from the group who point out it will still be nothing-to-do emblem). Most nips have played the superior NA RD nowadays via emulation, not the buggy Japanese one.

You're remembering Treehouse.

Speaking of Joshua, should I upgrade my 4* one that I have into 5*? I've always loved him as a unit in SS but how does he fare in Heroes?

It's a line Treehouse pulled out of their ass because fucking little girls is icky.

>dagger that is just a pallate swap of Matthew

Where is this meme coming from?

>tfw the sheer volume of fujos and homos getting back into FEH after Zelgius damage art went up
Big money boy

Fucking america

Nohr's decided age of adulthood is not necessarily the same as the United States or any other part of the real world. For all we know, a technical adult in Nohr is any girl who's gotten her period and any guy who can blow a load. The game keeps it vague so that lolifags can feel that fucking an underage girl is canon, and non-lolifags can feel the opposite.

There is just something about Leif's color scheme and armor that makes him look like he's wearing mecha parts.

Oh wow, didn't even catch that.

I can't decide if Micaiah is super boring or super hot.

Why not both?

sasuga treehouse

>Micaiah is added with tome that has super effect against horses and armour

post yfw Grani's or Svalinn Shields are in the rewards for the TT Mini

They're not that young nigga, come on
Won't give specific numbers but I think the older siblings are more like
>Xander: late 20s
>Ryoma: Mid 20s
>Camilla: Early 20s
>Hinoka: Early 20s - Late teens
Leo and Takumi are probably the only one we can guess correctly, they're probably indeed around 16 and 15 respectively, Sakura is probably 14-13 and Elise 13-12

Xander: Mid 20s
Camilla: Early 20s
Leo: 17 or 18
Elise: 14 or 15

Ryoma: Mid 20s
Hinoka: 21
Takumi: 16 or 17
Sakura: 14

Keep in mind these numbers are

>been 1 year
>the only inheritable blue tome that uses lightning is blue egg+
>still no bolting
>still no thoron+
Why?

>less armors running heavy blade or panic ploy
Fuck yeah, Thanks Miccy

Wow I thought Kamui would be younger.

Nobody cares about your shit fates characters.

Okay so Corrin is roughly 16-18 if she is the middle child. What about Azura?

Roughly the same

Will he be next time?

Really makes you think when the last piece of datamine info we get are the stats over hour after the update

They purposely hold onto the stats to show last?

hey thanks for catching up on the conversation that has been going on longer than those two posts you reject

You cared enough to RESPOND

>mick destroys armors
heh
COMMAND ME

Azura is also referenced as being older than Corrin, so I imagine she's about the same age as Hinoka and Camilla or slightly younger

>Sonya just about to hit cake tier
such a waste

Same age as Corrin because they are soulmates.

treehouse text isn't canon

cute

I'm about to turn 25 in just over a week, Sonya's perfect.
>tfw still can't roll her though
I will get her eventually.

>Mae's a year older than Boey
Nice

poor azura, stuck with such a shit tier soulmate

I really wish I'd rolled for BCaeda so I could give Oliver a beautiful bouquet.

What if azura married mamui but he was the one in a wedding dress