byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=21
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disambiguate the MoMMI lawset

First for sec bfs

tfw no sec bf

Fourth for fuck mime players.

Clarify: When can a MoMMI move a corpse? Could a MoMMI be theoretically bwoinked for moving the human remains on the derelict?

We'll know the answer when the Admins disambiguate the MoMMI lawset

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

8th for press “S” to spit on Nuke’s grave

wait what happened?

>Working as bartender
>Space asshole is playing
>Angry sec officer climbs the table trying to beat me
>People say call security
>He IS security

>user will never force you to dress like a mime and fuck you

Just send them a BYOND message or something - what's the worst that can happen

I mean, I could

S
Deadminned, ostensibly for memeing Zealotron.
In reality, probably for just being off his rocker in general.

>zealotron

fucking gay
why is he always involved in the server getting shitter?

>nuke deadminned
>this is a bad thing
obviously you don’t read the forums

Why is it somehow OK for Zealotron to metagame?

institutional inertia

Because he is already in contr

Admins

who's gonna stop him?

Nuke!

Are you one of those brainlets that complains that his posts are too complicated

Are you okay there user?

He somehow managed to thrall Senaat, and Pomf won't stop deepthroating Senaat's dick, so there you have it

>mime waifu joins and starts staring at me
O-oh gosh, what do?

Yes I am. No one got time for that shit. It just kills the thread.
More importantly he is always doing it on behalf of some shitter who can’t be arsed to even show up.

>Pomf won't stop deepthroating Senaat's dick
Whot

I need to remake my bingo card now that forum signatures are disabled and nuke is dead

Delet Zealot when

Let me just preface this post by saying Zealotron should never even have been trialmined to begin with.
Nuke's posts are verbal diarrhea. Every single one of them is as if he had a 500 word essay due for tomorrow. He brings up many convoluted and barely related analogies, he brings up personal experiences that have nothing to do with the topic, and the worst of all is that HE DOESN'T EVEN READ THE TOPIC HE'S RESPONDING TO. He has missing info or didn't read the logs or sometimes literally asks a question that was answered by the post directly on top of his.
In fact his complete inability to read is the only reason why Zealotron wasn't permabanned once and forever when he metagayed.

> and the worst of all is that HE DOESN'T EVEN READ THE TOPIC HE'S RESPONDING TO. He has missing info or didn't read the logs or sometimes literally asks a question that was answered by the post directly on top of his.
The Elon Musk thread was a perfect example of this.

is aurora a good hrp server?

>its a francis guns down buckle cuffed cultists in the brig "because deconverting is too slow" episode
>its a rerun

I hate this show

This server really had an admin that was caught metagaming?

also kilozombie is rip I think, and dragonbro drama is a thing of the past

not had, has

That was a damn good round as MoMMI.

Packed makes me feel like a superhero since it's so easy to quickly optimize atmos and upgrade the vent/scrubber count. Now if only someone would fix the fucked up starting atmos shit, like all the backwards-spawning vents.

Yep and when confronted about it his only response is "lol".
He just taunts the community about it.

>5 borers as captain
>Sprint through entire packed station in 10 seconds
>Went into genetics, did 1 block
>Super jump

two, before they were Admins

And this guy can punish people? What the fuck

What's an alternative good server?

>Neil Armstrong
That's funny

He was caught metagaming once and we only know about it because his friend ratted him out (makes one ponder if anything else could've happened without a carshalash to rat out huh?)
He openly raided Vore while actively metacomming using the official Veeky Forums Discord.
He for some fucking reason told one of his non-admin friend in real time that he was banning a player and why (aka ICK OCK, aka METACOMMING) just because his friend grudged said player.
Also he uses an autoclicker.
Also he bots in RuneScape.
Also he's permabanned from another BYOND game for crashing the server on purpose.

somehow this is one of if not the best one
welcome to hell, enjoy your stay

sadly this sorry place is the best server

it was only one, but yeah, fair point on that one

>Shard conveyor failure led to the station being completely fucked for power rip.
post the webm, you know the one

Can we appeal to remove this guy? Seems like players will suffer from him

have you ever played sec during cult?
it’s a fucking shitshow. Rights and SOP go out the window, more so than even during rev.

>players
>having power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He for some fucking reason told one of his non-admin friend in real time that he was banning a player and why (aka ICK OCK, aka METACOMMING) just because his friend grudged said player.
I think this is the only one I haven't heard about. What happened?

Public Service Announcement:
Welding Fuel + Water = Grey Tea
Grey Tea has a 20% chance per tick to restore a small amount of toxins damage.

None of these things weren't true when he was made admin, it's too late now.
Now he will remain admin under the pretense of "well he hasn't done anything bad recently and he fills up the ban page"

so why isn't zealotron banned yet and how nuke got deadminned instead?

ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=21
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2688

If you are going to do it, please do research for a few days and put some effort into it. Every time he survives controversy, he gets a bit more entrenched. If you half ass it, you will unironically just make him stronger.

The admins all know, the admins all dislike him in varying degrees, nothing is done about him though.

Zealotron is a problem, but the real problem is Pomf not doing shit to remove him

Whenever an Admin does a poll I'm terrified we're going to be locked into a 4 hour shit round.

Page 12 of his feedback, he tells Kolith about banning Isaac in real time
Neither of them have any defense except denying everything and insulting the guy

Players choose to live under the rule of an admin who has cheated and banns players for friends

Seriously this can't be the best server?

Pomf is just the host.
We have TWO headmins and neither want to do anything about it either. They're just as guilty if not more.

That stupid faggot probably has the longest admin feedback thread on the forum BECAUSE nobody wants him here but none of our pussy ass headmins ever do anything about it

>massive explosion right outside causes my game to crash
>log back in, everything is fucked
>check toxins cameras, all the ttvs are sitting pretty
>mfw i have no face

When are we changing/removing vamp extended? Vamp dies early in the round and everyone knows there are no more antags so it's no longer a mystery

me at the top

There's 2 PRs up right meow

I’ve heard yogstation is okay, but it doesn’t have much population
Colonial Marines is also kinda fun, but incredibly repetitive and not really ss13.

Most other servers have some sort of admin controversy, ours might actually be mild by comparison.

to be fair, sometimes the vamp thralls or murderizes every1 but it's still shit when that happens

Ours is definitely the mildest admin drama, by far, and the best admins as well
Anyone who disagrees is a sheltered Veeky Forums babby that has never been to another server for more than a week.

I can't play CM, being forced to go to that briefing at round start gives me aids and you have the mix of people playing along pretending they're 'insects' or full blown powergaming chasing and calling out types

I will admit I'm a vg babi but surely with the amount of willing admin applicants someone new could come in

We got a lot of new people coming in, sure

TG has a 15 years old as admin who bombed the station because cat ears got removed.

Some other servers lack public logs and even a public ban page, which makes it hard to see what REALLY happened.

In here at least you can logdive more or less everything that happened.

>nuke was literally demoted over jokingly deadminning Zealtron, which got him really mad

alas, poor warrior

old admins don’t get removed unless they do something incredibly retarded or go inactive for >1 year

In the end Nuke redeemed himself, but it’s good that he’s gone

why is HoP office maintenance on packed station named "Lieutenant Office"

Nuke has always been an admin For The Players. Why are you casting him aside in his greatest moment of need?

REMINDER:
DON'T POST IN ZEALOTRON'S FEEDBACK THREAD WITHOUT A VPN.
HE'S A WHINY THIN-SKINNED BITCH AND WILL REVERSE LOOKUP YOUR IP SO HE KNOWS WHO TO GRUDGE.

There are lots of little easily corrected mistakes like that. Nobody seems to want to tidy the map up using the very detailed issue reports. Would take like 30 minutes for someone experienced in map editing to just fix the broken shit on packed and it'd be a thousand times better.

Fuck, how do I avoid admin grudges?

>for the players
read his forum history. He exclusively shills for shitters.

only complain using a vpn and fresh forum account. Make sure to use a throwaway email to register the forum account.

Jesus Christ, that's the kind of thing you'd have to do if you were giving evidence to the FBI about the mob

I can never get the damn git set up, i had it once before for my armor reskin but i forgot the setup steps.

Why are cybernetics always unsatisfying on every server that implements them
Is it because the shitty sprites mean they can't look cool
Is it because there's not enough systems for them to interact with
Is it because they're generally just lazy buffs and don't actually change how you play the game
Cybernetics are one of the cooler parts of sci-fi universes and everyone clearly wants them enough to have them be a part of the game, so what gives?

>borgs are rogue
>sec borg misses tazers and you get within melee distance
>you pull out your crowbar and get ready to beat its metal ass
>YOU OPEN THE PANEL
>O fug
>Borg beats you to a pulp

It’s sorta like
JC Denton is cool
But if you put JC Denton in a universe with Robots that have reinforced armor and a full set of security equipment you’d kinda scratch your head as to the purpose of JC Denton when put next to that

Lazyness, it seems. Bigger fish to fry, like adding more meme items or tinkering with background code.

PULL OUT THE CELL NIGGER

>crowbar instead of flash

retard

>Fuck Grey Area
Yes please!

Obviously that's the point retard

I sprited out MGSV esque cybernetic enhancements with multiple different colors and styles of limbs, different abilities (Shock arm, strong arm etc.) but never did anything with them and lost them on my old computer

But like
JC Denton is a dude
Robots are robots
Borgs are inherently different from humans at a base game mechanic level
And hell, even they aren't really as fleshed out as they could be, I think goon's the only one that really comes close with all their different parts and upgrades

What happens if you emag a malf borg