NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

>tankfus and their assets
tanks.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/tankbowl-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that 'tis a sin to love a Finn.

>run out of 1hr 200% xp boosts
>don't want to use the 3hr boosts because forcing myself to play one tank for 3 hours is miserable
wp wg

remove your post

you are one pussy ass biach
nice trips

Let's talk about the new rus tree, this is what it will most likely look like after the next patch.

What are you excited for? What are you grinding out right now? What will be broken OP?

I'm most excited for the IS-M line, looks really fucking good judging by supertest values. Gonna re-buy an IS right now and get some XP on it to be ready for IS-M right away.

rear turreted tanks are generally worse because they have weakspots on the turret so they can't sidescrape but that 705a is looking sexy and will probably be another no weakspot tank. i think that'll be my next grind.

Should I be using the top gun on the tier 7 french arty?

Tier 7 is best tier.

Wish IS-M was tier 7 desu, tier 8 always gets cucked

>What are you grinding out right now?
430 II, 300k xp away

i assume by your yotsuba you see the error of your ways

>people in tier 10 tanks
>still retarded lemmings that don't understand the simplest of tactics and what not to do
Stop going into t10 with 5k battles you fuck

It isn't a bad tank, but it just feels outated and awkward as fuck to play. Plus the obnoxious xp requirements.

>decide to grind a specific tank
>lose, lose, lose, lose
nice

how do you willingly play this game without tundra

>What are you excited for?
New T-10 tier 10
Object 430U might be a nice heave medium
>What are you grinding out right now?
Object 416 to unlock the T54 before it'll be impossible
>What will be broken OP?
Object 430U seems like a better armoured 113.

I finished grinding the T-54 from the IS->416 crossover while I still can
Now I'm gonna get a T-10 and try to get all the modules before the patch

what are the most fun/broken tanks at tiers V-VI
no heavies though, I got disillusioned by KV line already and ST-I especially

See image bro.

Leopard is a lot of fun and great to use.

the type 64 is an incredible tank. it's the new hellcat.

So what's happening with the T-10? I've got one, and all the shit for it, but haven't elited it yet.
Are they moving it, or replacing it with another fake "object" tank? I only have and play historical tanks. Are they fucking me over?

>What will be broken OP?
everything, duh

Why do tier 8 tanks even exist anymore?
Least fun tier in the entire game by far

it'll research a different tier 10 than the IS-7 but is otherwise staying the same, you'll get the new tier 9 with all of its modules for free and keep the T-10, but its crew and earned exp will be transferred to the new tier 9 that researches the IS-7

So I'll have to give them a bunch of gold to put my crew BACK onto my T-10? Thanks wargaming

Tier Xs have to steamroll somebody

If you get the IS-7 before the patch they won't move your crew

>Just earn 189k XP and we won't steal 5 bucks from you!
Fuck off wargaming.,

Have any other consolefags noticed that Tier IX and X have been getting more -1/+1 matches lately? Before the December patch most of my tier X games had some VIIIs but now it's pretty rare. I wouldn't complain except it seems that when I play tier 8 I get tier X games.

its so that you don't have to spend the gold to continue grinding for the tier 10 which is the entire point of the game but ok stay salty you historiwanker

>Object 430
>260000 xp

nigga, FUCK!

finland doesn't exist

What if someone likes the T-10 style and wants to grind the Tier X tank after it?
They should duplicate the XP and crew on both tanks, as they have in the past when they've split lines.

when have they ever done that

>tier 9 match
>Sitting in bush as TD
>Ally med rushes up ahead and dies in like 10 seconds because he got tracked and didn't have a repair kit
>As I'm busy shooting people he literally non stop pings me and speaks in monkey BR speak with random bits like "STRV" "???" "HE"
>Near the end says in the only english all game "Report STRV bot"
>Ended game with 4 kills, 2900 damage with team victory

I am visibly confused

Not duplicate the crew, but they've always given you a free 100% when they've done similar things IIRC.

fug :DD

maybe you should stop being such a raging asshole to your teammates

did you call someone a nigger? i think that's the only thing they care about.

From 0 to 56%, how American are you?

The fuck you say for that to happen nigga?

>be raging autist and shout nigger every other word to be like Ebin /pol/
>get banned

You deserve it.

maybe you should get good.
did i ever
100%
a said a lot of things
fuck you

Did they remove scout mm from the elc? I broke it out for a half dozen games today and every one was equal tier.

>being retarded

Scout matchmaking exist anymore except on the AMX Chaffee. Also why would you still play the ELC after it was nerfed?

I just can't play tier 8 anymore. It's worthless.

I didn't know. I've got it 3 marked and on the 4th skill. Had a lot of fun with it over the years. Still seems fun, thing still feel fun as fuck, especially against only other tier 5s and 6s. Zip around, pull the handbrake and 1 shot them in the ass.

Well congrats on being able to 3 mark a tank while somehow not knowing a thing about what is happening to the game.

Wait, you thought we would have permanent 48% xp/credit bonus from a christmas even until mid march? Do you have double digit IQ?

are you retarded? there was a clear implication he hadn't played recently

Yea and with how badly they nerfed the ELC he should have noticed that something was off immediately.

I feels the same. The ELC is a fast car with a big gun, you zip around and shoot people in the ass with HE, if you get hit you're dead.
The same as I remember it being.

It's not the same. At all.

Feels the same

when did you realise that fastcapping was actually a chad strategy?

That's like saying a Ferrari feels the same if you replace its engine with the one from your lawnmower.

It's always been the winning strat. It's just that you need the team to back it, and GL with that.

it's only good when it's a last second thing and you know that everyone on the enemy team is literally seething with rage

>enemies have three unicums and multiple blues
>own team only has two blues and bunch of orange/red

More like,
"It's like saying a Testarora feels the same when you replace the G engine with the original A"

>he's one of the reds

>not playing on the LATAM server and taking a trip down memory lane to the land of 2011 where everyone is cannon fodder for you

I'm done with (You)

@201542095
i miss this meme

must be nice playing on the euro server and not seeing another blue/purple for 30 matches instead of NA where every second player is a god

I see them all the time on EU

I would imagine EU has it worse since that's where all the famous unicums play.

>think about going for the new IS-M
>it's tier 8 so it'll get cuckaroo'd by constant tier 10 matches anyway
sigh

>implying higher tiers are a problem.
)))))))))

I assume it'll get a 150 pen meme gun with 0.6 dispersion to make up for it
also 18 top speed

Is this the end of the christmas event? Should I break my decorations?

>RDDT guy on team sits behind even arty as far back as possible in his T-10

hmm

>l-look at me everyone I like getting shot and losing all my hitpoints PLEASE SHOOT ME!!!

this is why you will never be a good player

Says on site ends on the 15th. Monday. So shouldn't ghave to break everything till sunday night and then hope you can get the camo.

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/tankbowl-2018/
>Tankbowl event details for console
Jesus Christ, just look at those bundles.

In related news, the stats for the Patriot and Defender on console have been released. The Patriot is seemingly the same as the PC version, but the Defender has received a slight ROF and hull traverse nerf.

But the in-game missions seems to end today, when it resets next, so like in 3 hours? Confusing.

It's hilarious how the Luchs can brap down any enemy tank of its tier in a second

No. 201546872
not even going to dignify this with any of my attention - think about what you just typed out and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror

How can NA shitters even compete?

should i research the t-10 or wait for the new patch ?

you don't loose anything when you research it.
Get it now and you get the new one for free and you still keep the T-10.

its top speed is 27

>560 dollar tank bundle

Jesus.

remove south america and suddenly NA is leagues above EU and Asia

really ? if i research the T-10 now ill get the other tank for free ?

when is the new patch coming out

fucking piece of shit dead general

u mad

yes, im angry.

>remove a location were alot of bad Players come from and the average becomes better
woah, you some kind of genius?
gladly there are no such regions on other servers aswell ..
not anytime soon, probably not before ~end of febuary

how can mm be changed to decrease the frequency of stomps

+1 -1

you goddam cumstain. If you remove all the bad regions from each server NA is still best. NA's problem is south americans are all brainlets. the only thing they're good for is buying premiums to keep the servers running

if i dont fully research the t10 do i not get the ob705?
also, give me a line to grind. is british turret TD worth it?

if u research the T-10 before the new patch you will get the obj 257 and keep the t-10

>the enemy team gets twice as many tanks as yours
i hate when that happens

Why are poles so bad at this game? is it in their blood ?