Lost my money to bitb

How much POSW should I buy now?
How much XBY should I be holding onto?

>POSW
>XBY
Good luck loosing your money

fucking meme buyers when will they learn

posw is a memecoin which already had its pump

xby on the other hand could go big. get 500k if you can for a masternode. the instructions are on their slack and bitcointalk thread.

t. totally not an XBY shill
Dude you post it in every such thread...

Nah that would be me but I don't use punctuation

PoSW is fucked they have no idea how to run a crypto coin.
But XBY on the other hand should either be a long term hold or not a hold at all.
It might pump and dump a very minimum amount, but it's definitely going to be going places. Especially once the static nodes are in place and white paper is out.
If you can hold it for 6 months you will most likely 6 10x gains at the very least.

POSW 80%
ETH 20%

and hodl through the pajeet spamming, POSW is going to be fucking huge any price below 3$ is a good price for it. Just lock that shit up for a month or two so you dont touch it

Put it all in xby

don't put a cent into POSW
literally the >partnering with african children coin

ahahahahahaha faggot

the funny thing is that you're not even learning from your mistake and moving on to the next scamcoin

So you would suggest btc and eth like them or are there other options?

do some research on stocks or put them in an index fund. yeah yeah not as "exciting" as playing with shitcoins or playing russian roulette but at least you probably won't lose as much money.

"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." - Warren Buffett

but yeah at least btc and eth are less cancerous than the random ass shitcoins

STOCKS
CURRENT YEAR
no
Fuck off warrent buffet shill

keep enjoying your bitbean shitmemes lol

What loss? Bitbean has been floating around the mid-20s sat mark for the last week.

all the trading volume was when it was hitting its peak and the shilling on Veeky Forums was in every goddamn thread even the threads which weren't related to shitcoins at all

>Veeky Forums
i mean Veeky Forums of course

But what loss is he talking about? I bought some BITB around 24 and it's down a little bit but nothing like the massive drop of POSW.

I personally have over 45k POSW

Also is VOLT the next on

>What are tax deductions