youtube.com/watch?v=KhQT5sXfulg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf2Mnn4Svv0
youtube.com/watch?v=DvjMKaVxvlI
youtube.com/watch?v=8t8AtV0Oov8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Law is the right path.

A best.

Law is the right path

Full version of Devilman, complete with all the extra pages from Deluxe and Revised Editions for the first time in English:
mega.nz/#!01FlFTyA!7SFlBECKVudTs8est5MF9vHw03Mk55DGWuYIAYAcgvw

Feel free to add this to recommended reading if you think it's worthy.

There's no argument here Alexfag. You haven't actually explained how she isn't a waifu yet. You just got defensive when I said she was, and then got mad at when I said I don't really care if I misjudge a character based on what I've seen.
Also got to love how you've jumped to
>Y-you're just autistic, s-shut up. stop posting characters I don't like

hi can you please leave thanks

Just do your job and report.

stop avatarfagging and fuck off

i wish i had buddies to draw with, or art trade smt drawings please.

i would but i can't draw

>I don't actually have a response, j-just leave!!!!!!
Do you actually know what avatarfagging is or are you just spouting buzzwords you heard?

I hate danganronpa and it doesn't belong in the smt threads, but you're right. DSJ is a mistake and so is Alex, so just fuck off. You're as autistic as the other guy.

Who are you quoting?

Null Phys or Drain Gun?

Not him but she isn't a waifu, you can't waifu her, she doesn't love you, she doesn't act moe or cute, she spends most of the game hating you and in the end if you do things right she realises that she and you can cooperate, she's well written and interesting, also fuck off with the DR shit

what is the ultimate MC magic build in smt iv a?

i'm considering nine skills:

Ragnarok
Glacial Blast
Thunder Gods
Floral Gust
Judgement Light
Antichthon
Awakened
Concentrate
Smile Charge

the pierce on thunder gods is nice. i'm thinking of eliminating thunder gods, judgement light or antichthon. which one and why? maybe judgement light because it's useful for hordes and useless for bosses?

Why can't you use both? Only got room for one?

You

well me neither conflabbit if that's the case.

i'll learn how to one of these days i swear
i like your stuff

which game? which demon?

How is DSJ a mistake? It sounds really good and Alex isn't a waifu at all

>Getting this fucking assblasted when someone uses reaction images from a different series
What level of autism is this?

is this good

I probably could, but I intend to also fuse as much support shit as I can into the demon.

IV, Norn.

A bunch of shit that makes the game easier and ugly new portraits? And a new route that really isn't anything special at all?

I like the idea but it feels very half assed, the whole thing.

Don't defend avatarfagging, the shit is against the rules. It's not even a danganronpa thread, fuck off.

>people are feeding the avatarfag
Fuck that, let's do something else. Post your favourite megaten tunes, doesn't matter whether it's mainline or a spin-off.
I've been very partial to youtube.com/watch?v=KhQT5sXfulg the past couple of weeks.

Avatarfagging is using one character exclusively you insufferable homosexual

Appreciating your hard lawful work, son of man. We need more manga scanlators for megaten related manga.

Never read this before but it looks interesting. It should definitely be added to the pastebin if it is a source of inspiration for megaten.

It doesn't have to be, they're just using all kinds of characters for attention, which is the crux of the thing.

go with drain gun. the hardest bosses in smt iv like beelzebub and lucifer use gun attacks

I get what you're saying, i just don't think that it's a mistake, the game being easier is not a problem because you can just not use the new abilities, and it's not one new route it's 3 new endings which are actually really interesting and add a lot, as for the portraits i agree but it dosn't really bother me

Alrighty, thanks.

>If you use any reaction images featuring characters who aren't from the series the general is about you're attention seeking

There's also the shoving the shitty new character in your face, even though she adds virtually nothing at all to the game.

It would be great if you could just play the legacy version of the game with the new qol stuff, but I even prefer the original having particular save areas instead of saving anywhere and such.

Healthbars seem bad too.

You clearly are by your vapid replies to everyone, you can just fuck off now.

>He thinks I'm the danganronpa poster
You're retarded

>if it is a source of inspiration for megaten
It is, and a lot more than megaten

>There's also the shoving the shitty new character in your face, even though she adds virtually nothing at all to the game.
She does add a lot though, the new info that she brings really enriches the game, also you CAN just ignore her, the only difference is that you'll have to kill her in the end after playing mostly the same game as the original, she isn't shoved in your face

>defending the danganronpa poster

it's not like he posted it once, he did it over and over again clearly because people were telling him to fuck off

Even if I have to kill her, that's not really ignoring her. That's her being in the game and I have to get rid of her to just play the game. I don't know who thought it was a good idea.

Not as bad as Marie, but still very shit. Can't see how CatheRine won't be like this too.

>defending the danganronpa poster
"Danganronpa-poster" here. This is bullshit.
In the previous thread the only one telling me to fuck off was the faggot who got mad I called Alex a waifu. As soon as someone else told me to stop in this thread I did. I don't know if you're just retarded and you think Junpei and Ryuji are from Danganronpa or something.
Why are you lying when there is literal visual proof here you fucking insufferable faggot?

Don't just shitpost with the picture of my waifu

And you're still posting trying to start shit now. Even though it was supposed to be over.

There would be nothing to defend if you weren't just flinging shit in the first place. I even admitted you were right about Alex being shit, so what does it matter now? There's no defending this autism.

>retard things it's obvious that we don't know it's all one guy
Filenames are too obvious.

>Ignores how I pointed out his blatant lie and jumps to muh autism bogeyman

What's a lie? You were doing shit last thread right up until 404 and you're still trying to start shit now, long after the shit is over and done with.

What the fuck are even talking about? I literally said all the Danganronpa images were mine>>>

>and in the end if you do things right she realises that she and you can cooperate, she's well written
That was everything else but well written.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf2Mnn4Svv0

Well, it's not an actual official theme but it's great anyways.

Your lie was that a bunch of people told me to stop posting Danganronpa and that I continued for attention.
I literally only posted a single danganronpa picture in this thread, and the moment someone told me to stop I did.
The only person I interacted with in the previous thread was the Alexfag, and he was only telling me to shut up because he was trying to derail so he didn't have to explain why Alex wasn't a pandering character. I also literally only posted 3 danganronpa pictures. (4 including the one in THIS thread)
I can only assume you think
>
are danganronpa characters.
They aren't.

Can we save the argument until AFTER the game this argument is about comes out?

Not really, she's pretty interesting and has motivations that don't really involve you, she just goes from thinking that you should die to thinking that you could actually be useful

THIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=DvjMKaVxvlI

it inspired megaten so much that the creators even imitated devilman's creator in that they had all these rituals while working on a game

Fuck, why is Digital Devil Saga so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=8t8AtV0Oov8

>she just goes from thinking that you should die to thinking that you could actually be useful
She goes from killing you in the most gruesome way to "ok, we're friends now" with almost no interaction at all and only dependend on your answer when the split happens.
If you choose to pick the old routes, she tries to kill you again without much regret and that makes sense, however if you do go for the new ones it gets emotional and they try to shove some bonding into your throat.
If it was like you mentioned only neutral cooperation it would be good, yes.

And yet here you are still posting, desperately trying to get every (You) you can manage, even though that's not what was said. Everyone did tell you to fuck off, just because it wasn't in this thread doesn't mean they didn't tell you to stop fucking posting, you autist.

Since she started this shitstorm can someone actually explain Alex's plot to me?
Whats her deal?
Is she either edgy as fuck or clingy as fuck, or is the hate unwarranted?

Is SMT1 worth playing or should I jump straight into 2? I'm hacking my SNES Classic I just got and adding a bunch of games to it. Been meaning to play the mainline SMTs forever, but never got around to it. I always see people praising 2 a ton, but not as much discussion of 1. How important is 1 to 2's story?

My only real exposure to the SMT games was DDS back on the PS2. The two games were easily my favorite games of that generation. I tried Devil Survivor but the SRPG aspects didn't appeal to me, and I tried Persona once but I wasn't interested in the school setting or social links. So I'm pretty unfamiliar with the mainline games.

The hate is unwarranted, she's a decent character
she's Lucifer's daughter from the future

>Everyone did tell you to fuck off, just because it wasn't in this thread doesn't mean they didn't tell you to stop fucking posting, you autist.
So you're lying and didn't actually look at the thread then.
Because there are LITERALLY only 2 comments telling me to fuck off and they're both from the same guy.
>
>
You realise we can all still see archived threads, right? Where do you think lying gets you?

SMT2 is literally a direct sequel to 1, it's one of few cases where you MUST play through the first game to understand the story of the latter.
SMT1 -> SMT2
Persona 2 IS -> Persona 2 EP
DDS1 -> DDS2
MT Book 1 -> MT Book 2 -> MT1
SMT4 -> Apocalypse
Stop being a fucking faggot.

>and they're both from the same guy.
the delusion

ywn deepthroat Shekinah

At least 2 people told you to fuck off, and that means you should. Nobody gives a shit anymore and you're still replying. Fuck off.

what game has the best doppelganger, SJ or DS?

Leaked cover art of the upcoming Nocturne Switch version.

I'm continuing to reply because you're OBJECTIVELY WRONG.
Link me the second person who told me to fuck off.

If you plan on playing SMT2, you ought to play SMT1 first. They are pretty similar in gameplay, so if you like 1, you will probably like 2. Also don't forget to apply the Orden and L-map patch to SMT1 game along with the base translation if you are planning to play it.

i think i like this meme but i'm not sure yet

My impression has always been that both games are praised desu. You should definitely play SMT 1 or KMT if you are going to play any of the SNES games.

fuck off
there you go

Oh look, you can't, because they don't exist.
Thanks for proving me right you stupid retard.

The two people who posted just now told you, that should be well enough evidence you need to stop fucking posting.

last thread and now in this thread

Hi, can you fuck off? Thank you.

spoke too soon

Seek medical help.

Are you retarded or were you literally not following the conversation?
The whole thing was in relation to danganronpa posting, thanks for proving that you literally have NO reading comprehension.
Fuck it, I'm dropping this argument here. You've been proven to be lying and are now just resorting to "I'm telling you now lol"
No point continuing it any further

I'd rather deepthroat water mommy over Shrekinah to be honest with you family member.

I hope everyone involved with this argument fucks off because it went from Alex to being a pride battle on who gets the last laugh. Fuck off and let me enjoy my game when it actually comes out

fuck off

The water is her actual body, the white is just a porcelain statue that she's wrapped around.

You know you're quoting several different people and looking like a schizophrenic maniac talking to yourself about how you posted or didn't post danganronpa or were or were not told to fuck off. Just shut the fuck up nigger.

>The whole thing was in relation to danganronpa posting
??

>Not wanting to deepthroat striped Chaos-mommy

no

why does she cover the porcelain then?

She doesn't, the statue is in that shape.

For a porcelain body she sure has some rockin' tits.

yes

is she paralyzed then?

No, she is JUST the water, just the blue parts, they're also the only moving parts on her ingame sprite.

no

>danganronpa shit in /smtg/
Truly we need some LAW in this general

Demi-fiend crybaby when?

WHY THE FUCK DON'T DO YOU YOUR FUCKING JOB AND REPORT

>tfw btfo by a fucking AI
All three alignments have their points, but for what purpose would you ever side with the White?

>no fanart of devilman vs demi
The fuck?