/pg/ Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5V3mUZNOjy4
exhentai.org/g/642247/5dbdc3540b/
ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/4822/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ritualfags die

I love Ann!

Anal with Makoto!

Rituals are cool though. You can get stuff that doesn't come from just fusing two.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

do you have a life? like seriously im confused.

Misturu is the best
Naoto is the best
Sae is the best

Claiming this beautiful bifurcated bounty of benevolence.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Her name is Anne.

>/pg/ regular
take a wild guess

She’s already pretty fucking close to a autistic savant, considering how many believes that she’s genuinely autistic

I love Ryuji!!

AEGIS!

Ren has a little brother named Akira and three sisters!

ritualposting has gone too far

Kawakami a kawacutie

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Robot is forever!

No, not really.

Her name is Aigis

never
going
to
happen

Old enough to be Len's grandmother

>Dubfag
No.

Her name is αἰγίς

The state of /pg/

i wamt to kill aigis

AEGIS REFLECTOR

>services complete
>numbness will subside shortly.

Who's edgier, Groo or Kylo Ren

Aigis STRfag confirmed

Haru

Do not refer to her as anything other than 'robot' she is not a person, she doesn't get to have a name.

hmm, strange. that's not what it says here...

If PQ is Persona characters in an EO setting, what if there was a Persona game you have blank slate students and select their classes, portraits, what they gain, etc?

Any Futabapedos that posts past this shall cursed

blue makoto

it would probably sell like shit

Futaba is a great character and Aoi Yuki does a fantastic job at playing her

That would be the tabletop Persona homebrew I might be arsed to build in the next year or so.

Is it really a robot when they have the same stuff as a human and can summon a persona?

Koromaru > Morgana > Teddie

The only seiyu that is worse than Aoi Yuuki is Nana Mizuki and that's saying a lot about her.

Japanese people suck at spelling. It's Aigis

Close enough

We are seriously doing this again?

What about Hee-ho-kun?

It is very odd user that the two VAs you hate are the two most popular VAs in Japan, are you a contrarian?

You know who else can summon a Persona?
A dog.

Robot is just a pet that can outlive you.

by that logic koromaru is a human

Jackal headed bitches who post in this thread shall be cursed with an ass-whoopin'

Koromaru is a human on the inside. Able form a solid idea of self.

That dog communicates in a language that can be translated to english, and is also capable of understanding that other creatures know things they he doesn't and can ask questions, making koromaru a sapient life form

>look koro-chan, I can be human now!

No, I'm just stating the facts.

>two most popular VAs in Japan
Are you fucking shitting me right now? They are A-list seiyus for sure, but they aren't the two most popular VAs in Japan. All the rankings say otherwise. Besides, they're only A-list seiyus because Aoi Yuuki is just a fucking meme and Nana Mizuki can sing decently well.

Promises promises

A girl voiced by Wakamoto would be best.

The only problem with Nana was that her English skills are nowhere near passable for voicing someone who is a native English speaker. Her Japanese work is great.

desu it's actually meant to be aegis. normally aegis is pronounced in japanese the same way it is in english: as イージス. however, aegis's name is pronounced as アイギス since it is based off the ancient greek pronunciation of αἰγίς. her name is still aegis however, as aigis is purely an incorrect spelling and the correct way to translate this would simply be to write aegis and pronounce it the way they say aigis. someone actually pointed this out to the translators for atlus usa at anime expo back in like 2008 and they were just like "oh err... oops".

>facts

>Her Japanese work is great
nigga she uses the same voice for every single fucking character
it's like she's hanakana but more monotone which i didn't even know was possible
shit man

youtube.com/watch?v=5V3mUZNOjy4

Considering how many Chinese things get read as if they were Japanese, it isn't surprising errors from phonetic translations happen.

What with the sudden influx of Futabafags? I thought the guy in the previous thread had BTFO’d you all.

>this delusional
l m a o

And Jack Nicholson plays basically the same person in every movie. If he plays the same character well, and that's what he gets hired to play, what's the issue?

i honestly can't think of any bilingual anime characters that were passable as native speakers

fuck off will ya

t. /v/

Is Ann the Garlic Jr. of Persona?

I guess it would be kind of novel to play EO with a high school coat of paint, but half the fun of Persona is the stories and personalities of the characters

she sounds so goddamn uninterested and monotone for every character she plays
like i said, it's a worse version of hanakana who is already somewhat monotone (she got much better now but that's besides the point)

>Nanako says this to you
wut do?

Apparently sometimes characters from a nation near Japan have a character voiced by one of those.

Can we not link to the trash thread in here?

Well I just can't agree there. I found her performance for Ann to be very good. She expressed a range of emotion that was appropriate for the character. And Ann certainly wasn't emotionless.

man i love persona

i HATE persona

i hate persona

Ann is an emotionless robot

an annedroid

There was that time in Detective Conan when Heiji Hattori broke out into perfectly understandable (if slightly accented on the word "Japanese") English, because his seiyuu is actually fluent.

It amuses me that Japan keeps making bilingual characters when they don't have enough VAs to make it passable, especially when the characters being bilingual is so rarely relevant that it can't be removed.

No, fuck off.

I want to fuck user's waifu while she's carrying his baby and cum inside !

I hate Chie

I ask her how various and animals I find in the garden taste.

She's mine /pg/

I hate Chie as well
exhentai.org/g/642247/5dbdc3540b/

Look, unless you're Griffith, that won't suddenly mean the baby she's carrying will be yours. You're gonna have to wait s few months for the space to be vacant, if you catch my meaning.

>2012
I want to go back

I want to go back to 2002 when I still was in high school

How do you pronounce Fuuka?

We know, Yukiko

>They are A-list seiyus for sure, but they aren't the two most popular VAs in Japan. All the rankings say otherwise.
Dude, you're making a fool of yourself.
ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/4822/
In December, Nana Mizuki was ranked the top female VA for 2017. Aoi Yuuki was the top for the newcomer category (last 5 years).
>Aoi Yuuki is just a fucking meme
Stop this bullshit, this isn't an argument.
>Nana Mizuki can sing decently well
And yet the above link is specifically not about their singing ability.

Your shitposting is embarrassingly lazy.

>nigga she uses the same voice for every single fucking character
Go listen to her voice sample on her agency's site. She has more than enough range. It's not her fault she frequently gets casted for the same types of roles - and frankly that doesn't mean she can't do a good job in those roles. That's like saying that because you can recognize an actor they're a bad actor, even if they're giving a great performance.

I'd be happy with that.

Grab the keys to the DeLorean and let's go!

having a character be foreign is a simple way to add flavor. as for the v/a work, people just accept it as part of the artifice i suppose. it doesn't challenge the suspension of disbelief that much really if the rest of the real performance is pulled off, like yuko miyamura's shitty german

Anons, we can't go to the past. All we can do is try to make the present a little better for the future and for the ones we love.