/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

KINO >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - [YouTube] Shadows Die Twice World Premiere
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

>-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - [YouTube] Shadows Die Twice World Premiere
Good job, OP.

noone was making one so i just rushed to make one, kys

Defiled Amygdala is a shit fight

Who do you become blood addled?

stop invading me lads, im trying to play here

I'm a moron so if I want to check out the cut chalices, do I just need the SRRC and the Chalice glyph or do you need to have placed a high tier chalice before that or....? Never used glyphs before.

>I'm retarded
Ok.

well you shouldve made the thread then

Well, you should have checked the OP, before copying and pasting.

How rare are uncursed stamina cost down gems with flat arc secondaries? I have a miraculously retarded idea.

no

Well the triangle could come from a pig in isz, the arc secondary would probably be 1 in 20. the radial would be a 1 in 100 drop, getting radiant as a primary off an ihyll brainsucker mob. for the waning you'd need an offshape for either of those

What is the recommended level for Forbidden Woods? I've already done Hemwick and Old Yharnam

>I have a miraculously retarded idea.
Lets hear it out.
My guess is that you are thinking of Flat Arc Whirly L2 memes.
>uncursed
Why?

probably around 50? as long as you have a +5 weapon you should be fine

Best Hunter Tools for pvp?

Gloves
Brew
Roar

None. Maybe executioner glove or free throw cursed brew

Gloves or Brew, there's even a 1% chance they'll hit your target.

How long do I have to waste in these shitty first few chalice dungeons before I get good stuff? I did the Pthumeru and a Pthumeru root and I got nothing but ritual items. It wasn't even hard. I'm not so naive as to think they'll all be easy but how much further do I need to go? I just made the Pthumeru Central but I'm not sure I even want to go in tonight. The first two were much more confusing than challenging.

Just started playing again after a long while out, really struggling in lower loran layer 2 with the abbhorrent beast. Any tips or any co op? BL167 I'm just rusty as fuck

they go from depth 1 - 5 (difficulty)

>167
holy mother of god thats overlevelled
he's weak to fire and serrated weapons
plus all his attacks basically have the same timing, just dodge left through them, get two hits, repeat

root chalices are optional

At least brew can hit someone. Gloves is literally a waste of time for both parties since you can just unlock and walk away.

Thanks.

My idea, is a +40 END, triple stamina rune, moonlight canon. Im imagining the dps potential of +10 shots of moonbeams per stamina bar.
I want uncursed because I don't want to get fucked by RNG.

>above and beyond reddit BL struggling on a depth 4 chalics

kekm8

So they're just for weapon variants I take it? Can't I just copy some glyphs for the ones I want after I've made that specific chalice?

Yeah, I'm gonna start a new character and do a real build soon this is from when I was playing before and I didn't know abouy builds and shit.

>I don't want to get fucked by RNG
>what is save wizard?

fair enough
if you post a password and set one i can come kick his ass for you

You don't even have to make the chalices first, just own the root and you can enter the glyphs. The only exception is for FRC chalices. You need to make one with all the rites enabled in order to enter glyphs with those rites active. But that's only something to consider for after you clear all the main story chalices.

I don't cheat.

Maybye if you use it 1 km away

Password is bbgvg, i'll be at the lamp. Thanks dude

Can I get someone to come into Zullie's fake depth dungeon to kill things for me? I want to level fast

ringing, its a story dungeon right? (non root)

It literally doesn't matter. They travel at the same speed as a walking player. And if they are used up close you can just dodge through the initial cast.
Not to mention that Beast Roar sends them flying away.

Sure but I need more info

Thanks, bro you made that look easy

>cheats AND asks for help
No dignity.

glyph jgn2jkkw
L1 lamp
pass bbg

that wasnt me
i guess i got cucked.

Okay one minute

Are saves shared between different version of the game?

After this one dungeon I'll be done with all trophies in Bloodborne

Lol it was madman jordan, whoever you are you made that look so easy

You can dodge virtually everything Abho does by dodging forward and right.

should I save chalice dungeons for after I finish the main game?

Why don't more people use the Amygdalan Arm instead of the trash ass HMLS? You can build for it almost the EXACT same way.

Makes no fucking sense.

Because it's moveset is also shit

For.
Doing them all at once gets really boring.

Are the normal beast claws the best for a physical build as far as imprints go? I really want to get my hands on them but I'm not super far along yet.

Man that is one strong pig

Or three weak hunters

>imprints
what?

Blood gem imprints

anyone wanna walk me through Great Phtumeru Ihyll? Just rushing through really, gonna host a spelunk after

Pass is beast, i'll ring at the first lamp for a bit

Optimal for phys damage is radial/radial/triangle
So yes

I always dread having to do the defiled chalice but to be honest the bosses there aren't very hard. Watcher can be visceral looped w/ blunderbuss and watchdog becomes a cakewalk if you do the boop-the-snoot message. Amygdala pretty stressful until you get into the third phase where you can jump-loop, though. Pthumerian descendant in Ihyll is a real bitch though, that's the real pain in the ass.

impromptu in loran

>I haveno money
lol

Coming!

Nice. Be there is a moment

>for
is that a no

why do bosses do a weird freeze animation when you put them in a visceral state in co op?

I mean finish them while you play the game, like one or two dungeons after each main boss.

Because the netcode is shit.

Connection

Damn, Pthumerian Descendant is really a Nightmare in a FRC as a Blt Hunter.

I didn't know you could use poise in bloodborne

no?

there is slight hyperarmor on some weapons but no boise

who here /rushweaponupgradesassoonashumanlypossibletotrivializethemaingame/

No, he's not.

Real shit?

>Duuhhh, we couldn't make a challenging boss, so, uh, whenever you're too close to a boss, she'll paralyze you

So far I have only gotten eggnog

She only paralyzes you if you attack while Mergo is crying.

t. deaf person

QUICK, POST YOUR FAVORITE CHALICE DUNGEON BOSS

Yeah, I know, but the fucking instant I got near to her I heard Mergo crying, was so annoying

you still ringing jord?

>pay2win
Qek

Sure, in the lamp room on L2. If it doesn't work, I'll try rebooting.

Hotdog Amygdala and Loran Darkbeast

Please do not bully

I honestily love watchdog, I don't get why he's so hated

Why, user?

I think that some people have gotten salty about his charge attack.

very nice choice :)
I like hot dog too. The fight plays out in a very slow and methodical way, and I like the design. Victory always feels like a triumph when you finally take him down.

He is rare, aesthetic, and pretty fun to fight. This could be because I rarely fight him.

Oh, I always dodge it easily just by locking on and doing one side step.
He also lights up before doing it so it's easy to predict.

Sorry for the lag, idk.

How many people?

Loran silver beast because it gives me a chuckle when I party his jump and ohko him

It's only really a problem if you get greedy and get too close/try to get too many hits in. The little head wave he does at the beginning is how I recognize it's coming, which I should probably unlearn because he does the same head wave at the end of his fire swipe attack and it makes my heart skip a beat every time.

A few + you

I just got a new PC. I need you niggers to post as MANY Bloodborne reaction pics ASAP.

>ps4 jailborked
>no one has yet replaced every single yharnamite with undead giants
why live?