Why does it feel like every job interview I go to the interviewers looks down on me for being a college student?

Why does it feel like every job interview I go to the interviewers looks down on me for being a college student?

Do you have any special credentials? Have you produced anything of value?

If not then you start at the bottom like everyone else.

How do I start at the bottom if I can't even get to the bottom? Working typical college jobs suck because they're filled with mexicans/dropouts/non-college students and they bullied me out of my last job. My manager offered to put a recommendation for me at another location, but I can't take it anymore.

Because college students with little/no experience are generally useless for the first few months of employment.

>and they bullied me out of my last job
Hahaha, and you wonder why no one wants to offer you a job

Internships my dude

>bullied me out of my last job.
TOPKEK

you should feel tfw they look down on you for being a college dropout who passed some 50 exams and hasn't graduated because complacency and cushy former job whereas it is now impossible to complete the original program because of the fucking bologna reform

Most people in general are useless for the first few months though while they learn the job, I would be willing to even study at home to learn the job.

Why would they hire a white male when they could find a cute young female for eye candy who can do the same?

College students are fuccbois who think they're smart but they really haven't learned shit yet. I like making them so frustrated until they quit. Have a taste of failure it suits you
>unless you're down on your knees, child I might let you taste my nut

m8, I'd get down on my knees for a chance to learn something valuable.

How do you even get bullied out of a job? Especially with the manager being so understanding?

Job interviews are unnecessarily stressful. I have no idea why. I think little people who suddenly get some degree of influence just turn into assholes.

Manager is in a position where he can't lose anybody because they were running in skeleton staffing (do more with less situation). They only cared about having "bodies" at work. Assistant manager was an ex-convict who came to work high, bought drugs with other employees, frequently missed work, spent all his time doing nothing.

Manager was nice to me since I never missed a day of work, always came in when he asked me to pick up for someone else calling out, etc. Worked a lot of overtime...

good but I don't hire fags that was a test

It's not gay if I'm a trap.

Because you are 32 years old OP.

deal but you have to interview at my hotel after hours and wear a leash your first 6 months

fucking faggot. Shouldnt you be killing yourself over how no one accepts you?

Low experience.

High turnover. Students prioritize school before work and will call out consistently. Most students see work as a fun distraction and fuck around because mom and dad can cover basic necessities.

Considering how shit college is right now, and how expensive it is, doesn't it reflect on your poor judgement for being one?

Or are you on a full ride scholarship? If so mention it to them.

College is only shit if you're attending for non-STEM though.

>Graduate with Software Engineering degree
>Apply EVERYWHERE
>Get survival job in warehouse
>Send out dozens of applications a week
>Get an interview every other month, maybe

>One place interviews me
>Sends me home with some coding homework
>"It's kind of a tall order but ok"
>Spend sizeable chunk of my weekend working on it
>Send it in
>Never hear back from them

>They literally could not spare the 5 minutes needed to write a goddamn email back to me...
>Even after making me lose an entire weekend to their bullshit

Why?

Why is this happening to me?

I just started a business. And I often wonder why oh why everyone told me to spend years studying bullshit. If your parents don't own a business they are likely to set you up for failure and wage slavery for the rest of your life.

University did expand my horizons. But man, they could have given me a summary of three books and left it at that. The books I read in my free time were much more interesting and useful.

One company literally had me take what was basically an IQ test to get an interview...At the interview they noticed I was a student and pretty much ended the interview there because they didn't think I would be able to work and go to school.

What's worse is that when you graduate and don't work in your field, people question your value because "Why are you working at a warehouse instead of doing what you went to school for?"

Well yeah, certain professions are just required.

But given the fact that he think he's being looked down on because he's a college student makes me think he's not applying for work in the field where it's expected that you obtain your degree to progress.

Keep in mind, some parts of STEM can be bullshit as well. I am a network engineer and didn't go thru 4 years of schooling for a bullshit "computer science" degree or a lot of the nonsense people are going for.

T H I S
H
I
S

Either start a business or invest in crypto but for the love of god don't be a wagecuck. It's okay to be a temporary wagecuck to save up money though.

I feel exactly the same way, simply put, we got conned. 98% of the shit I was put through in uni. was just unnecessary stress so some faggot professor can feel high and mighty about himself/herself.

Have you noticed it is largely unsuccessful wage cucks who parrot the "go to school to be successful" bullshit? Why did I take advice from these dipshits? I don't want to have a mediocre life while working for mr shekelstein.

What if I want to start a business, but in something that requires schooling?

hire or partner up with someone qualified

It's not like people who own hospitals need medical degrees.

Like what. There is a difference between learning a skill and paying a jew run institution to brainwash you.

Except I won't have any idea of what I am doing.

Except a lot of Hospitals, Health Insurance Companies/PBMs have (or were founded by) MDs and PharmDs as CEO.

So go make more excuses for why you can't accomplish things then.

There is very little you cannot learn by yourself.

The difference is that when you do it on your own, you learn exactly what you need to know. Without tedious tests. And if you are your own boss nobody will ever ask for your credentials.

I studied law. It's a master degree here in Europe. It's pretty useful to know your rights. But 90% of the stuff I learned is not really applicable to what I'm doing.

In my free time I learned some accountancy, because it was useful, coding (php/javascript), setting up a server, read books on entrepreneurship, philosophy, social skills and a language. I read books about health effects of products, if something is safe to use. And I actually learned about the laws that were applicable to me, like getting health products licensed in my country and consumer and import laws. You learn everything on a need to know basis.

Spending weeks writing a paper with four guys about the ascension of Turkey into the EU is interesting and all, but the time I have spend on that is time I could have spend on something else.

I know a guy who owns a dentist practice. Despite not having a medical education. I have no idea how he rolled into that business though. But he just employs some dentists.

What books did you read? And what kind of business are you doing?