>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Former Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIyw-pJkUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yfw Cathay confirmed for warhammer 3

ME or WH1 for Old World?

remember to post in harmony

Can anything in three kingdoms even make a scratch on an m1 abrams? I don't think so.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS FUCKING CHINA

Anyone wanna watch Three Kingdoms(2010) together?

Histfag here. You fantasy fags are alright. Don't come to this thread tomorrow.

ME if you want rats and high elves (lets be real dork elves and lizards aren't getting to the old world)
WH1 if you want actually decent load times and norsca

Any interesting formations to look out for in China?

>Nagash still not(?) announced

>pontus and embed in op
A return to glory.

SPELLSINGER BODY WARDANCER MOD IN WH2 PLS

So who's gonna wear the golden mask in 3K: Total War?

Desert peasants managed

With Russian weapons and also not one combat loss.

There aren't gonna be any formations in 3KTW

Soon

I just tried this and nothing happened. Why did you lie to me Mr Skeltal?

have you tried clicking 'show on disk'?

Oh yeah?
*presses Rolling Tiger button*
>Peasantmanii Spearmen cluster up into a perfectly round ball, then roll down the hill into the enemy forces, knocking enemy troops flying

A-anyone?

Post more reactions from the chinese regarding 3 kingdoms total war please

Nope. I can't watch movies where all characters look the same.

beautiful

So after TWWH3 completes the rest of the core armies what do we see as far as DLC not including factions?

I’m thinking:
>Dogs of War: Tins of mixed unit roasters and mercenary armies
>Storm of Magic: Enhances and improved magic with new campaign objectives and objective based maps
>Monstrous Arcanum: Huegfuck monsters for every army and additional universal monster/monstrous infantry units useable by any army
>The End Times (hopefully they can do it better than the bullshit GW put out): unique campaign objectives for every race. Stronger emphasis on diplomacy/alliances. World wide balance of power between chaos/order/destruction

>amazons still not announced

Im new to Total War, someone explain the pontus meme to me, Ive been lurking archived threads but I still dont understand it

>The End Times

Stop right there. Let's not get into that hit, no matter how convinced you are that it can be fixed. We already got the only good part of it, redesigned Arkhan, into the game, so let's leave it at that.

Is Total War unnecessarily complicated? How should CA simplify it in TW:3K?

>The End Times
consider suicide for even thinking about that

what a soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIyw-pJkUk
Are you this guy?

brainlet genocide when?

>people are actually this retarded

there's literally a stats card RIGHT FUCKING THERE

Please. The TW series should be open to players of all skill levels.

Nah, but I wish I could draw and sell shit to thirsty furries for tons of money

Make the majority of units in an army AI controlled. It'd be better if the player just focused on controlling the hero of the army.

>conquer your starting continent
>realize the rest of the campaign would be fighting endless waves of high elves/dark elves and the occasional Chaos stack when you do a ritual
>stop playing
I still haven't beaten the vortex campaign as anyone

But you can do that now.

I know you're just being facetious but I wouldn't mind if reinforced armies were controlled by the AI.

You can do that as well.

NO

Why? Do you have a problem with TW becoming more successful?

yes.

Even my old father can play it, so it's pretty much casual friendly now.

Why should I care about how successful it is?
>Because it'll mean they'll make more for you to enjoy
But if they dumb it down dramatically, it will no longer be a game series I care for

Snarsnik's second in command Snazdrog is about to take the Oak of Ages, and with that the hoity toity Wood Elves will be no more...

If CA is forced to choose between one individual who wants to insist that TW pander to the hardcore, and ten new players to the series; they're going to choose ten over one.

>TW pander to the hardcore
The thing is, total war was never hardcore.

S C H E M E D

It is hardcore. I would call Total War the "Dark Souls" of the RTS genre.

GOBLIN'D

>multiplyer leadership penalties

total war was always easy

That's nothing like the choice they'd face though, they have a sizeable base already that likes how their games are, and perhaps there are others who'd get in on it if it was simpler, but certainly nowhere near their current playerbase, who would all risk being alienated and lost if drastic changes were made.

You're not going to attract COD-kids to a strategy game.

Warboss Garsnag of the supporting WAAAGH, called to Snarsnik's invasion of Athel Loren insists in commanding the wing with the "biggist and the fightiest" things, therefore Snazdrog lets him command the east wing of the force.

DOTA and LOL are strategy games, and they have huge audiences. Why shouldn't TW do what they do?

you can stop trolling whenever, idiot.

You get a Dawn of War III, that's why idiot.

Excuse me? I'm just asking how TW should be simplified to attracted a larger playerbase. You're the one who is trolling.

Does Grimgors faction have goblin warbosses (the melee type) available as lords?

Any way to keep my High Elf ally? Our joint crusades against Queek and Clan Mors were legendary. It makes me a little bit sad that it might be inevitable that I have to be the one to bring about their demise. Not to mention it'll be quite the undertaking.

What subhuman language is "segui" from?

Snazdrog hangs back behind the main fighting force and discusses tactics with his shaman Hack Manflaya.

Whilst not as great a schemer as Snarsnik, he has taught him some sneaky tactics, to which he informs the excited shaman.

Whilst they talk they look upon the Oak of Ages, Snazdrog looks forward to painting it red for Mork.

they have outlived their use
cleanse them

give them a gift

Don't you only control a single dude at once in those games? And they certainly has no comparison to campaign view. Not really the same at all.

Hack is sent to the front, his recent learning of Curse of da Bad Moon shall come in useful.

He shall command the west wing. Sitting behind a force of Nasty Skulkers and next to a force of Spider Riders and Wolf Riders.

I had dwelled on the fact there might have been a way, but I wasn't overly hopeful. It's a shame, they've known their place for such a long time, that they forget it so easily.

I've given them enough up until now. It's only a matter of time, if our bond is only bought with gold.

What kind of units will Radious add to his TW 3 kingdoms mod?

panther cavalry

R*dious isn't talented enough to make anything other than units with reused/recoloured assets.

I have a schizophrenic feeling that there will be tiger cavalry in the base game.

Roman lost legion.

As the two wings attack complete chaos descends upon the battlefield.

The ranged cavalry of the Asrai tears swathes through the goblin infantry. Only with constant harassment by the Wolf and Spider riders allows the Sneaky Stabbers to get into the thick of it.

Hack runs up behind the main force and casts his recently learned spell as a giant tangles with a group of Wild Riders, and as a Dryad tries to prevent the cast.

But it is too late. The Curse of da Bad Moon is here.

Funny enough one of cao cao most elite cavalry was name "Panther Tiger Cavalry", but it was because they fast like panther and power like tiger. Not that they rode panther and tiger to the battlefield

Cao Cao did nothing wrong

The 5 tiger generals will be shapeshifters

So, is there any turkish butthurt over 3K?

The battle starts steadily moving in the goblins' favour.

As his Elven brethren fall all around him, a lone tree giant stands strong against hordes of miniature green invaders. In his wooden heart he knows the day is done.

Athel Loren... is no more.

just take those islands, they're amazing

F

yeah ca wants the furry audience in addition to the weeb audience

It's already begun. It'll be a bloodbath but if I drive them back to Tor Elasor, victory is assured.

it'll be worth it if you can get your hands on those island colonies, money making machines

And with the tree burned to a crisp, thanks to the machinations of Snarsnik and Snazdrog...

Athel Loren belongs to the Crooked Moon Tribe.

>no astolfo in OP
into the trash it goes

Then they could still go for a Nagash DLC and put in the mortarchs and have everyone meme on VC. Sounds like fun to me

>muh age of shitmar trash
kys 2bh

what gave birth to this popular meme

Ok hisfags. Which his title is superior? Getting bored of fantasy and want to pick up a his title. Should I just wait for Thrones? If it helps, I studied Byzantine history in college

Shogun 2.

America

Do you actually think knowing the history or story helps you play a TW game? You're not exactly obligated to keep things canon.

Nagash is a cerntral character in classic Warhammer. On par and just as important as Sigmar, Kroak, all the elf big boys, and the chaos gods themselves. Who said anything about AoS?

AoS is a fun casual TT game...it’s “lore” is total shot though