WR????

The X one was fun desu

red pill me on the
>why didn't you sage
guy/bot

dumb fucking pajeet cheating of course

>PC gaming

ok, we get it. the race is over.

it's actually not a bot. it's an extremely dedicated sperglord.

that listing has to be outdated, since 2nd place beat that record too.

When are the REAL speedgames?

17th february during the ESA stream

well why didn't you?
dog be ded for 4yrs
let it pass on already

>that fuckin hairline lmaoooo

The wrong one is wearing a wig

theres literally no good speedruns today.

THIS IS DISGUSTING

oh christ

I'ts kind of sad that way better races and games didn't get this kind of commentary.
I'm annoyed by it too but the crowd is acting like this is some major sports league final for some ok metroid clone, while shit like the Megaman X did just got a few claps and all it would take is some hype talking to get those tools going.

have you guys heard about cancer

On the first viewing, I didn't notice until the other one sat down, so I thought the first one dropped their wig. But nah, that's just their hairline.

>what?
>what?
>*goes back to phone*

Is Owlboy a good run or a let's play?

I really wanna know what he tried to tell her

OFFICIAL LIST OF SPEEDRUNNING TRANNY NUTTERS
Cronikeys
soe
Krystal
Narci
dancingscarecow
yadra121
EnchantressofNumbers
Nickynoel
CrystalBeauty
EeveeSpirit
Kartseven
AzuraSarah
JackieDaggers
Emily Brooks
Withelde
Protomagicalgirl
tegangibby
Sagev3
Mewyabby
MissFantastic
superaliceinwonderland
transFaerie
runnee22
orcastraw
MilesSMB
Hazel_
Cyberdemon
Littlenino
emeraldaly
abootoo
ThatMG2
TheMageling
Wuest
Catlynat
Xaltis
Soulcloset
ferianjay
PrincessSynahel
Amber
Mofat
mxkai3
soothingplumtea
Torco
belchin
Empulent
xHotCoffee
LizGoddess
Squibbons
JazzSpeedruns
WitchsHex
Samsara
MemoryTAS

CURED
Missy
Rachel

Add to this, if someone is missing!

t b h i mostly dislike races because everything is so small with 4 people playing.

also most of the time one guy gets ahead in the first 5 minutes and the race is already over before it started.

i'll check out the X run, though

add me to the list

The Yoshi's island race had an objectively better commentary, but it was a much more fun race in general as well.

Aside from the general freakshow aspect, there hasn't been that big defining cringe moment this year.

They spread monkey ball too thin. They're going to need a lot of generous anons.

Damn goldeneye music always gets me so hyped

>that blob in the back

um that's me

Who the fuck made the schedule?
What an awful primetime lineup.

Real talk for a second, but does anyone here think Rabi-Ribi could ever make it to a GDQ? Would you even want it to?

What does Cured mean? Did they transition back or die?

>looks
>that motherfucker is using 3 seats
does this mean he needs 3 tickets?

>CURED
>Missy
it hurts

wow freedom must feel nice

who would you rather be?

What's vsauce doing in the audience?

Looks like someone you'd see at an nxt show

Me too, whatever it was it had to be enough to make her roll her eyes but not enough to get up and leave

imagine sitting next to him on a plane?

>another boshy type game soon

Wut?

It's decent up until the stealth part during the second half of the game

Is that rob walker on the right?

imagine sitting next to half of him on a plane*

I agree, that alone killed the Ori race for me. I think it didn't hurt the X race as much because the sprites are a much larger percentage of the screen also it's just a much better game that I'm familiar with

I haven't actively followed speedrunning or speedran in the last few years (sorry, serg) and was surprised by a couple of the names on this list.

Why did they save literally all the least interesting games until friday? Surely this and tomorrow will be their biggest days.

These retards put all the nintenshit that scrubs watch in the front and now they have gay indie pixelshit for friday.

Do you have the webm of the bigtitty running past the cam

>still at it
the dedication

that was my next post of course

Sure it was hype as fuck and actually exciting with major shuffles as late as 6:4 but it ads something if the crowd is going wild, sort venerating a run for what's it's worth, sadly they only do it when indoctrinated patterns are going on, in other words 2+ guys talking fast and euphoric like it's some horse race.

yeah the X race is good, so was the sonic adventure race, but if you're concerned about the race being over you won't like it.

there's been a handful of good races over the years, races with Sinister1 have been good imo

what? i mean there's some pixelshit tonight into tomorrow morning but friday is mostly nintendo + kingdom hearts

lawful good
chaotic good

T I M E Z O N E S

Most of the fucking donations are by krauts you know.

i've seen this bald beard guy a lot. he didn't give up like blueglass and iceplug

hnnnnnggg
those thighs

oh LORD
This webm gets me motivated for like 10 seconds to start going to the gym and fixing my life

>GDQ pandering to any audience but USA

I remember Sinister and Goose commentating some really good race in i think 2014. Anyone remember what that was?

>MilesSMB
umm excuse me but HER name is Clarys

name?

Why is she even there? Theres no way she's a speedrunning autist, and it's not like she's any speedrunning autists gf.

some user made a bunch of clips of her during SGDQ

weebshit

I don't remember Goose doing the commentating, but Sinister commentated the most amazing Super Metroid race at AGDQ 2014 alongside Go1den, with SpikeVegeta reading donations.

>this level of denial over a 7/10

Game looks cute so far.

Maybe they were sharing the convention center and she got lost?

You too can meet girls like her if you WR.

7/10 women can get 10/10 men. every man at agdq is a 5 or lower.

The art is neat, it's just such a shame that the game goes from 7/10 to 2/10 once you get to the forced stealth part.

Best runs so far?

this guy is cute

B-but I can't speedrun

Was she the girl that got seat sniffed?
keep posting her regardless

3/10 men can get 10/10 women. Stop making excuses over women you'll never even meet you fucking nerd.

Not fucking Ori.

why am I horny now..

>Mewyabby
Has a nice dick at least (unless they got it cut off in the last few years), everything else is ugly as shit though.

infamous
sonic mania
ristar
metroid prime 3
superman 64
ultima VI

kek

This list is confused.

Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy

So this game is DK64 level of walls don't matter, and everything is boring like DK64 as a result. Nice.

RE7, Wario land 4, Silent hill, 007 agent under fire, boshy, metroid, contra, jedi academy
OP, these are all the tranny runs

I see what's happening here

seconding star wars, just as fun as it was in summer games

>OP
Do you even know what this means?