khaledantar666.deviantart.com/art/IBUKI-MOMIJI-725018979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullet!

Don't give up on her

>He is too much of a poor fag/jew he wont buy a fightstick

when blizzard fighting game?

Play Ann

>this month

Is that user really going to give his wife his seed over S3? Any updates?

Post succ.

>he needs a special handicap accessory in order to play fighting games

Wait, I lied. Here's one of the control schemes.

>overwatch crowd and casuals bitching and endlessy moaning about how sexist and hard even jive is
no fucking thanks

>HURRR DURRRR BULLET BULLET BULLET BULLET LOOK MA, I POST BULLET AS FIRST REPLY IN /fgg/ AGAIN DURRRR MUH BULLET

Fuck off, you annoying nigger.

whoa a relevant fighting game char in the op. congrats niggerfaggot

(you)

based irl big body bullet poster

Is there a good starter guide to Skullgirls

The worst part is that he has to keep hitting refresh to see when the thread autist makes the thread so he can be first. They're both weirdos.

Are fighting games dead?

those are concepts by one person

I'll probably use this even though M+H is kinda annoying

but separating S+H is too retarded for me

have you pre-ordered game of the year yet? dont forget to do it soon or you want get your free waifu sticker pack for pre-orders

You didn't grow up in an arcade, stop trying so hard to be japanese you dumb weeb.

>"I'm only gonna play Street Fighter V this year and see how far I can go"
>EVO champ and Capcom Cup runner-up

What did Tokido mean by this?

should i get blazblue on steam or a couple of chun costumes

khaledantar666.deviantart.com/art/IBUKI-MOMIJI-725018979

Anyone DOA5LR?

Dropping other games, focusing on jive, no dbfz for him RIP

>tfw spent literally 200 bucks in this filth because retarded friends can't build a good pc but god forbid if they won't buy the newest sony trash

yeah but I saved like $8 by not doing it through steam

>PC

lmao, someone post the mvci numbers

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bullet nigger is big body. All waifufags are.

Jive lobby when?

i pre-ordered a few days ago

>I'm buying a switch for my gurl kula
damn....

dont forget to send sony the monthly check to play against your fellow wifi warriors. they might close your account if you dont!

Where did you buy it?

No, no, I was quoting him from last year, beginning of 2017, not 2018.

He might go back to be his old self, the multi-game gamer Tokido. He said he's interested in SCVI.

>only have to deal with people on wifi on ps4
>have to deal with people in wifi and people with potato computers on pc
hmm

reminder that Nappa is going to be low tier trash.

mh fg when

calm down vegeta

That costume is a disaster.

did it on amazon for a physical copy + savings

Aside from Nappa, did Vegeta ever kill anyone else after that?

I play stick to avoid hand pain

i dont think people use "check" anymore

>paid mods
>it's a literal model swap

Shit can't decide if I'm going to buy DBFZ on PC or PS4, I'm kinda skeptic about the "PC is going to be ded lmao" meme, but at the same time I'm kinda afraid they are going to be right. Also, I don't want to pay 60 dollars a year to be allowed to use the internet I'm already paying for.

Also, a friend told me that PS4 players tend to never use a LAN cable for some reaso.

thanks for the spoilers

>tfw actually did grow up in arcades
lmao fuck off my lawn kid

It might not be dead but the playerbase will be significantly lower on PC.

Godtier Mahvel movement gives me a boner.

nappa, appule, dodoria, zarbon, the entire gi-nyu squad minus gi-nyu, android 19, pui pui, gi-nyu and sorbet

>a friend told me that PS4 players tend to never use a LAN cable for some reaso.
its not 2004 anymore

also there are just as many wifishitters on pc since most computers and laptops have a wifi card in them now

zarbon
dodoria
most of the ginyu force
android 19
pui pui

Spike Spiegel dies
Lelouch dies
Kamina dies

My fingers are too long to play on a pad or controller comfortably.

But it's the truth, 75% of PS4 users are on wi-fi because cables "are a thing of the past".

90% of pc users are on toasters

plenty of pc players use wifi

Source?

>Lelouch dies
Why did you throw in that fake spoiler with the real ones?

Why don't we have a speedrunning scene inside FGs?

No, they are all wired and use the finest wired connections, its only laggy with them because of Capcom not because they are playing on 2015 Laptops with a wifi card they borrowed from their mum.

because speedrunning fighting games is fucking retarded

are literally all speedrunners trannies?

holy shit how many 1/10s can you assemble in one place.

That's not untrue, but toasters can run fighting games no problem. You ever seen the benchmarks for Tekken, supposedly the most demanding FG of this generation?
Yeah but the number is way lower in comparison.
Some poll I found on some normie site. In gaming sites, most people are connected via cables because of preaching.

Are you asking why people don't speedrun fighting games, or why there aren't more disgusting, low effort trannies playing fighting games?

they are all men, user. Not a single vagina in this table

do you take issue with these lovely young ladies

>broski in 2 years

my eyes and stomach sure do

WHITE MASTER RACE CONFIRMED

Post your source.

I'm not digging facebook for it, user.

>That bald one

>I have no source but it's true!

Mustards have always been lying sack of shits.

>literally whore your characters out in a whore only fighter

On a scale of 1-100, wow desperate is SNK?

I did it bros!

isn't hte one bottom left using a wig?

>got a 2 week suspension from vappa for saying dbfz will die after a month like all anime games always do
kek, arcucks can't handle the truth

Do you even know how facebook works? It would take ages for me to find. Believe it if you want, the complaining about PS4 version aren't gonna stop either way.

how do i get a gllty gf bros...

good job m8

have fun with karins

I'd say like 60-70%ish, I'll buy it if it has my mains. So far one is in. Now whats her name

me on the far right

Imagine being Kenny Omega in that pic and having to be all like "damn, gllty, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight male body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my wrestler persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another jap teen in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kenny Omega and not only stand there while holding gllty's hideous body, the inch thick layer of makeup barely concealing her stubble, and just stand there holding him for that picture. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone tells her DAMN, GLLTY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of gyaru and blonde backpackers and future alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Manitoba. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her caked face as he pushes her nonexistent chest out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and hold him. And then Arturo forgets to turn on the flash, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before hotel security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Kenny Omega. You're not going to lose your future WWE career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

God I wish I was gllty

i only play brown

kek

Wasn't there a rumour where she stinks because she doesn't bathe. Or was that a lie?

what is "special move sensation" mission?