2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/guide_faq.php#tier
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all rolling for Merlin right?

I want to marry Gudako!

>Didn't even hit image limit last thread
Good one, Alter
>Liz thread
Alright fuck it, spam away

lez

Think you're better off using ''ineffective'' in the sense of ''why use Artsmeme when Memelinbuster teams do the job faster'', right?

Friendly reminder to keep your cute reptiles warm and cozy this cold winter season

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I cum on their heads

MODS

Keeping Liz out in the snow!

Arts team are more accessible since tam, vlad and waver are there early on and are idiot proff. You sort of have to be lucky to land merlin and jalter

I'm not. After DUDE and Artoria Lancer I'm not rolling once until I can NP5 Proto Arthur!

>Free loli dragon anal

Would you take up the offer?

cute liz

5* Sieg when?

When are we going to get a 5* Liz?

The original post was supposed to be about quick teams anyway.

no the only ssr Im rolling for are Jannu alter and musashi

if I'm new should I be spending my FP or saving it?

I just want her cute one piece already

>he uses non S tier servants

I love Karna!

the snek

Liz has pretty cloths!

Oh I kept Liz warm alright.

>he needs 5* servants to carry him through everything

huh, i thought rin was higher than that, thought she was supposed to be better than tesla?

>cloths

>glasses
It’s shit

Nope, because I know Mash + Support Merlin can clear eveything. I also already have Waver, Jeanne, and Herc therefore I have no reason to gameplayfag

>Liz was literally defeated by the d
Explain this Lizfags

complete insult to the fate franchise when?

>he only uses servants based on a memelist and not servants that he likes regardless of how bad they are

>my okita in A

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS NWOADSDSAD

Ereshkigal isn't in a proper place, she's been thrown next to her sister because the guys that make the list haven't put her somewhere yet

Nah, Tesla is Gil Jr, Ishtar is just not even comparable

>3.5

No. Merlin is a fucking faggot, I'll leave it to the cucks on my friendlist to have one readily avaiable whenever I might want to use it, like the good fuckboy that he is.

i'm only rolling for jannu alter and HMX alter, maybe nito/summer nito if i have enough quartz to try to meme roll her since she's only a SR

OH NONONNOONNO OKITA BROS?

Wait what becomes of waver when merlin is out?

>2 of the most popular male 5* are absolute shit in the gameplay aspect
This isn't fair fellas

You guys will rue the day you made fun of Seiba, she'll get a strengthening quest and jump to S tier soon!

Hot gae sexy times

>"~~!!!"

But you'll still use him anyway, won't you? Salty pissbaby lmao
He doesn't exactly move THAT FAR from the top, don't get ahead of yourself
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/guide_faq.php#tier

>he only uses S servants
You are the joke here, famalan.

How can you guys like Drake?
>shitty animaitons
>shit sprite
>one of if not hands down THE WORST NP animation of all 5 stars, if not all, AT LEAST the worst NP animation of all 5* riders
>bond lines are trash
>still forced to use her when not event time due to her extreme usefulness for dailies

still obligatory, but now its obligatory to have either merlin or waver rather than just borrowing waver

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

Why do you care? if she was yours you would love her regardless of her rank.

Someone post some Drake

Wait but the meta is buster. So why didn't waver fall? What's his purpose? What the fuck is he even for? Do people just use him to buff and then switch him out for merlin?

I can't live without my Drake, she makes farming so easy. I also proudly use my Scathath, and Artoria because I know there is no such thing as a bad 5*
Ishtar can crit harder than Telsa, though Telsa's NP hits harder. They basically excell in different areas.

Do you really think Dantes is unusable? Also, Arthur is better than people give him credit for. He was indispensable against the 6 Calydonian Boars with 500k to 1m HP in an event with no attack up CEs.

Retard.

>3.5

>But you'll still use him anyway, won't you?
Hardly. I want to challenge myself at least a bit in this fucking easy game. Using Merlin is dumbing oneself down.

Reminder that memelist is now officially reddit.

tfw want to roll for nitocris but the summer event is too close to the camelot rateup

Can someone explain how MHX manages to be higher than 3.5 when her skills are in the shitter and her NP only works against saberclones?

>Enkidu in a

UMMMMMMMMM ENKIDUKEKS???

Blow your brains out nigger. You're not using them.

She gets animation updates later and even now I don't think her NP looks the worst. Have you even seen fucking Jack's? It's so low effort it's funny.

All of his buffs are up more than half the time, if you use him + Tamamo you can keep his buffs up 100% of the time. He can also stall the enemy's noble phantasm by spamming his own. Not to mention said noble phantasm also lowers enemy defense and has a chance for stun.

It's called the memelist for a fucking reason user

Buster DOES get supremacy but it's like B>A>>>>>Q. He doesn't move that far.

Waver's niche is basically to put things on hard mode for the enemy, and then his NP (which is piss easy to fill between 3 arts cards and 50% meter as side effects on his skills) applies every relevant debuff to the game to all enemies. He's really fucking good, read what the buttons actually do when you press them
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=037

GAMEPLAYFAGS OUT!!!

>obligatory
>in a game that can be beaten by a good mix of bronze, silver servants and whatever else have you

why are all the arthurs so low

Fuck it!
I have Jack, and I'm gonna roll for Dantes and Osakabehime, and I'm gonna have fun!

Space Jesus Saber when?

tits

Real HGW when? I'd wish for all anti-gameplayfags to die

On that note, so many of these early servants have garbage NP animations. Very few seemed like they put any effort into them. How did the nips let this slide? Along with the garbage writing for the first handful of singularities it feels like this game only lived on due to "Fate" being attached to it.

>what is water gun seiba

>Void Shiki is 4.5
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What do I do with the extra Lily?

Get this violent homo out of here

Remove yourself you /a/sshat
Intuition

No niche or speciality, they're only excell in farming enemies with low health enemies like hands. You can buff them to respective levels of damage, but why bother when other servants could take the same buffs and do more damage.

I'm surprised altera is a 6. She seems like she would have fallen off far below that

Ascend her and have both Lilys as support servants

I didn’t know /alter/ had an anti-antigameplayfag.

Crest of the Star is a hell of a steroid.

What the fuck? Since when is /alter/ full of disgusting gameplayfags?

>all my ssrs are b or lower

should i just quit now?

Can we blame this on reddit and move on to circlejerking over our waifus?

Yes, it doesn't matter because its a single player game
But I mean, if the question is "what happens to the best unit in the game when the actrual best unit is released", the answer turns out to be "he's still good yeah"

FEcucks are falseflagging

She has a high attack and a skill that gathers all the stars, that when combined with her 3rd skill (stars + damage) leads to massive burst damage.

You won't rol your waifu

>NPBB brave chain
>Attack buff, NP buff, star gen and star absorption
>huge attack stats

Fuck off /a/spies

I already did. :^)

Why? What's on the camelot rateup?

>rol
But will I roll her?