/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We discourage campaign posting. If anyone posts in the thread about any campaigns, promising content or not, be sure it's a /v/tard known for complaining and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 12th of January:
1942 – World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
1945 – World War II: The Red Army begins the Vistula–Oder Offensive.
1962 – Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
1964 – Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
1966 – Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
1970 – Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
1991 – An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of American military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2wxK9JSro8
store.steampowered.com/app/779340/Total_War_THREE_KINGDOMS/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright good job lad

This thread is claimed in the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

ah................. better days..................... *remembers* ........................ whenwe whenwe whenwe whenwe whenwe....................

>1991 – An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of American military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait
cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=z2wxK9JSro8

epic one

wewewewewewewewewe *fukken dies*

>playing as mongols
>usurping titles from literally hundreds of my non-nomad vassals
>right click to pillage every fucking thing

I need a mod that automatically has nomads revoke non-nomad's titles under them, and automatically pillages things they own. Any tips?

delet this

I hope you come through on the flag AFPG

bit late kid...

>radical yugoslavian milita

ok lads where the FUCK are my t./gsg/ threads????
what happened? i stop coming for a couple weeks and suddenly t./gsg/ disappears? what a disgrace....
i'm going to make the next thread and there's nothing you can do to stop me, faggots

*stops you*

cry more

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

cohenberg

Tell you what. When Hitlermod personally asks me to do it using his trip, I'll make it. Till then I'll thing about designs and stuff like that. After all, he was the one who started that thread to begin with.

*kicks your fucking ass*

*fucks your ass*

*fucks ur kicking ass*

for what possible purpose

AFPG, stop being a faggot or I'll tell everyone you're secretly HPM too.

Explain this meme to me

Can you make a nationalist USA flag that isn't retarded please?

Can you be more specific as to what you want exactly?

...and I don't mean to insinuate anything you made is retarded. I'm talking about the default in CWE

No

new OFFICIAL /tragsg/ thread up..... just saying ;)

Stop fucking linking the casuals there.

What do you think about this one, brother?

post anime feet "please"

>33
Meaning?

doesn't really give me the fascist, nor the patriotic, vibe to be quite honest family

>11 stars
>blurry as shit
>fasces
>country has Jews accepted
The populist parties are variations of the Constitution Party so just imagine they took over and adore Jews but end up exterminating beaners.

The Croatian fascists have awoken.

>fuck tincture lmao
ugly.

33rd degree most honorable user.
>Nordic American flag
For what purpose?

>Freemason dictatorship
Pretty cool idea. Covers the whole 'Jews accepted' issue well. Thanks.
t. brainlet

Maybe something like this but without the fasces?

what happened to that guy

Actually can you create an American flag with some form of Columbia imagery either Fascist or Communist

>Columbia imagery
>Communist

It's gonna be hard, unless I use something that merely symbolizes Columbia, like the phrygian cap. Otherwise, putting the whole figure in a flag is gonna be almost impossible to make it look good. Kinda like the Batavian Republic flag.

AFP I want a Scythian flag, for the Scythian people

Sure, give it a try. They seem to like eagles.

Probably stopped caring. I have gone entire years without visiting this shitheap of a general and I remember fond days of gsg before Veeky Forums became a board. Values change. People change. This shit don't really matter but the Croatian fascists have awoken.

afpg can i get a georgeo-israeli flag? any kind of theme is fine, but it has to represent a union between israel and the US state georgia

macon pls kys

i'll tell you when i do

What about some kind of crest like pic related using angel wings on the side of the crest to symbolize Columbia watching over the new American state

What's wrong with the fasces? We have plenty of fasces imagery around America

I have the feeling the wings are gonna look bad against the striped background. Also by then it doesn't look fascist anymore really. Kinda reminds me of the FSA flag.

That's what I was thinking too, but I guess I understand if the guy doesn't want a fascist flag and wants to avoid the inevitable connections putting a fasces in the flag may elicit.

Not today, I'm too tired.

>I have the feeling the wings are gonna look bad against the striped background. Also by then it doesn't look fascist anymore really.
Damn thanks none the less

The fasces wasn't associated with fascism before Mussolini, it could very easily be the symbolic representation of "E Pluribus Unum" the many rods bound together around the axe to form a strong baton the way many people are bound to their country to form a strong nation. Historically speaking it could very easily be a populist flag and the only reason you would associate it with fascism is the inability to look at things through a historical lense.

I really like the idea of the Masonic dictatorship flag though.

I know, and I agree completely to all that you said. However, take into account he intends to use it, I presume, on one of those post WW2 mods or whatever which have a "populist" flag option. In such a scenario, it'd be hard to use a fasces as a symbol and not have it feel like a callback to Mussolini which happened very recently. Hell, nowadays good luck waving a flag with a fasces and convincing people it means anything but fascism.
Only people who can see deeper than that could see what you and I see, but in flags, the face value is quite important too.

That's a very nice logo.

>3 days until MEIOU update

The kingfish did not do anything wrong, friend

fuck kaiserreich cucks tho

thanks, i like it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

looks like a dicke and balls lol

testing the opening for those siberian minors

I was trying to get into manchuria, but I've had trouble getting involved because of tributaries.
Ming doesn't want me.
I had a truce with Ainu+Yeren who were allied, and when it finally ended it turns out Ainu became a tributary to Ashikaga so couldn't start a war with them this time.
Would've really liked to culture switch before I started colonizing in the americas.

Just captured Moscow after reorganising my troops and pushing hard, the poor soviets couldn't keep up. It seems they still hold strong though, with them only ~65% towards capitulation. Seems I'll have to do a push south to Stalingrad.
The USA joined the war 2 weeks ago but haven't taken any action against Germany yet, though they are in a separate war against Japan as well. The UK has been harassing the Channel and bombing factories in north western europe, with most of my air force needed in Russia, it has been hard to prevent them from doing so.
Italy and Vichy France have been pushing in Africa and the Middle East by themselves, as they seemed uninterested in helping towards Moscow. All of North Africa and the Levant is ours, and the battle continues south to Ethiopia (which capitulated to the bongs early in the war).

I've been playing it all in speed 2 since the war broke down. Still not as comfy as HoI3, but I wouldn't say this game is all bad.

it does haha

guys?

Tip you won't like : Stop blobbing faggot

>mongols

bing bong bing
boing

I ran into a fatal glitch while playing CK2 HIP.
Using the Vanilla map, playing as a manichean I instantly crash upon opening the Religion tab/ribbon. This only occurs on vanilla map with HIP's EMF submod activated.
Where can I go to report this glitch? I also cannot post in the Parodox official forums, so if I need to go there, someone else should report this for me. Thanks guys.

Maybe missing holy sites
dont think theres anything outside of the forums

When you play on Vanilla map, checking the landed titles I noticed that all the holy sites are correctly placed on the vanilla counties. I'll check again though, thanks for your help.

>load a save after some time not playing
>no idea what my plans were and what i was doing
Uhhhh fuck

How else do I make the game fun? i mean...isn't that like the goal?

In case you haven't noticed, this is not about fun, and its definitely not about grand strategy.

You might be confusing CK2 with EU4

So what does the National Bank even do in Vicky 2?

What is happened/happening to eu4 ET?

In what game?

guess who got the last post?
it was me...

actually....,

twas me......

You take loans from your capitalists and then from other countries. By taking loans and paying interest to your capitalists you can make them richer so they build more shit.

>By taking loans and paying interest to your capitalists you can make them richer
Sounds horrible.

oh my GOD would you SHUT UP ALREADY??????????////////////////////////////

What you lads think of this?
store.steampowered.com/app/779340/Total_War_THREE_KINGDOMS/

^not grand strategy and borderline fantasy. fuck off^

yeah what he said

what DID he say?

Cautiously optimistic even though it is probably going to be shit. Enjoy the spergs trying to chase you out of here like they chased the ROTK poster out, no fun allowed thread

what does anyone REALLY say?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

reminder that /twg/, /civ4xg/ and /gsg/ need to unite once more like the golden age

Yeah, I know of the fasces in US symbolism. It just doesn't fit who the populist parties are in the mod, or a USA that accepts Jews.
And yes, I'm aware there is a Jewish fascist movement too. I still don't think a fascist USA would accept them in any context.
That's a very nice flag. Thanks.
I can't decide between that and the Mason one now.

Playing as Byzantine Emperor on ck2+. Started off as a count and murdered/plotted my way to Constantinople. Not sure what to do now that I'm Basileus. Any suggestions?

In CK2+ you can mend every schism (catholicism, whatever african christians are called, etc), do that.

Victoria 3 when

Just why is Victoria 2 battle&army system so garbage. REEEEEE

I may have farted