/vn/ - Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1799

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0ByW2d4C0A
vndb.org/v812
vndb.org/c4647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really wish you would just get banned already.

Reminder that nobody translates lolige

I LIKE LOLIS

I LIKE LOLIS!

I predict that she'll be /vn/'s favorite when NewRin comes out in English.

Heaven's feel is coming to Canada within the next few days. Should I watch it by myself? I don't wanna go alone but on the other hand, I don't wanna miss the opportunity to watch this on the big screen.

Umi?

Tina's route is the only one I still have to do in SakuSaku and I think I'll just uninstall it.

;_;

There's only ONE cure to Lolicon

cucks are not allowed here

youtube.com/watch?v=_0ByW2d4C0A

who's this qtp2t

What city are you in m8
If I could find a cute girl to watch it with in Southern Ontario I'd pay for her admission tbqh

So what are the odds Wagamama's fandisc will get translated? Did it sell well?

Lolige

>tfw main girl is best girl
How often does this happen?

The thumbnail made me think she was that otome game girl. What's the VN's selling point?

Lolis in bikinis!

>another loli edition
A fucking best!

>because those aren't fucking reasons.

How are they not? Are you seriously implying that talent doesn't matter and that anyone who tries and trains hard enough can achieve their goals, no matter how unrealistic? Are you five? It just sounds like the problem you have with the route is that a setting like Majikoi's with DBZ-esque people and powers can't also wax dramatic about the trials and tribulations of someone trying and failing to be part of that world. Of course it wouldn't work in DBZ, because Yamcha isn't the main character and it would make for a shitty television show. But in a VN, a medium that allows you to focus closely on specific characters, why not?

It's also pretty funny that you mention Yamcha since he did the exact same thing as Wanko and chose a career better suited to his skills.

Meh, I'm going for the dick loli.

>“Would you please stop referring to such a complex theory as 'cute' or 'cool'?”
>Yotsuko is a girl who loves to measure everything around her, and she won't be satisfied unless she's measured down to the tiniest detail!
>She's Syuji's childhood friend. His grandfather taught her how fun science could be, and she's been devoted to the field ever since.
>She has a daily routine of measuring her own body in millimeters and adding it to her records every morning. Ask her about her figure and she'll give her most up-to-date measurements without a second thought!
>She's very good with numbers, but between you and me, she's kinda clumsy.
So basically she's an autistic dork kuudere who's also MC's childhood friend.

Is Canvas 2 any good

Why are we arguing about Wanko

She can measure my dick.
>inb4 no unit small enough for it

Has a childhood friend ever been /vn/'s favourite? It'll probably be scientist loli or newton, the others look pretty bland. Apparently the loli has a futa scene so I imagine a lot of people will be turned off by that though.

because nerds

>serious, cool dark haired girl
I never liked that archetype.

I can't tell if Majikoi is fucking good or if it is just good

Because she's shit (subjectively) and her route is the worst in the game (objectively)

Nope, sold like shite. Still, better odds than SakuSaku's fandisc at least.

Imagine being this gay

>so I imagine a lot of people will be turned off by that though.
What are you, gay?

>her route is the worst in the game (objectively)
That's not Chris route, silly user

That's a shame, I mostly want the new routes.

Also SakuSaku doesn't have a fandisc

>ywn hold Arc
suffering

>Best girl has worst route
What VN am I talking about?

SORCERY SAGA TORRENT WHEEEEEEEEN

It's marketed as and starts off as a character-based comedy moege about a genderbent Newton, but it's actually a fast-paced plotge which takes its plot seriously.

Lavi's Futa scene is optional, it's available from the omake H-scenes you get after clearing her route.

>How are they not?

Because reasons like "I want to be an astronaut but I have a heart condition" or "I want to be a gymnast but I have the wrong body shape" or are reasons. "You were just born worse" is not a reason. I can't think of a single story of this type that ever tried to say that the main character just isn't good enough for no reason beyond just not being good enough. The key here is the justification. If Majikoi went into detail about how its power system worked, and explained that you are born with a certain level of S cells to fire laser beams and Wanko happened to be born with an unnaturally low number, that would be SOMETHING. The problem isn't that it's something, the problem is that it's nothing beyond her just being worse than everyone else. It's transparently an excuse for the writers to shit on her and try and force the moral down your throats. "Sometimes you can't achieve your goals because of circumstances beyond your control" is a fine moral. "Sometimes you can't achieve your goals because you were just born worse than everyone around you" is a horrible moral. It's about context and presentation.

>It just sounds like the problem you have with the route is that a setting like Majikoi's with DBZ-esque people and powers can't also wax dramatic about the trials and tribulations of someone trying and failing to be part of that world.

Basically. It would be like if DBZ tried to write serious drama about how horrible Yamcha's life is and how much it sucks for him to be worse than everyone else. That doesn't work at all in the context and makes for a shitty route in a VN.

And this is glossing over the other problem, which is that it also makes everyone in the temple a monster for encouraging her to follow a dream they know she is guaranteed to fail at.

Every VN.

Chrono Clock

I don't give a rat's ass what you idiots think about Wanko, she's pure and she'd adorable, arguably the best maji.

SakuSaku. It was actually fairly well written and interesting, it was just not enjoyable.

Well I feel stupid now

>Forced NTR route
Still mad

>but it's actually a fast-paced plotge which takes its plot seriously
This could turn out very badly. I hope not. I wasn't interested, but that girl you posted looks good.

fucking tilts dude

Mio's route was worse.

I always read tags before reading a VN. skip shit i don't want to deal with.

Is there any VN where main girl dies at the end of her route?

Tina and imouto's route were the only good thing about this trash. Childhood friend is trash, seitokai prez is a fucking boring nymph and best girl unfortunately has a shit sister and route.

>no ass
dropped

>nothing personnel kid
I already hate them both.

I mean there's one that I know of, but it's obviously spoilers.

Wind a breath of heart. Two of the routes actually. But it's pretty shit so I wouldn't recommend it.

Looks like a chuunigger's wet dream.

reposting
Is Cannonball any good?
Also, can someone give me context on the scene where he fucks the twins? Like, the buildup to that scene.

vndb.org/v812
vndb.org/c4647
Where do you see the tag that even suggests that Nadeshiko's route ends with her marrying some random dude off screen after a time skip and having kids with him?

>Linear plot

im cumming right now bro.

True end btw

But user, everyone knows how the Fate route ends.

You can keep saying "everyone else" all you want, it will never be any less wrong. She's stronger than a majority of the characters in the game, and this strength comes entirely from her training. She just doesn't have the innate ability, which is granted either by blood in the case of the Kawakami or Kuki families, or by sheer luck like with Lu or Tatsuko, needed to reach that level of skill. Wanting a power level system would just make the whole thing shitty. Being able to quantify things like power and skill doesn't end up helping, it just makes everything rely on arbitrary numbers. You either have the talent to go beyond a certain threshold of power or you don't. It's simple.

>And this is glossing over the other problem, which is that it also makes everyone in the temple a monster for encouraging her to follow a dream they know she is guaranteed to fail at.

Except they didn't know until they were certain that her training wasn't producing adequate results, which happens near the beginning of the route.

>Only Good Endings, score of 2.0
What a joke.

Kara no Shoujo

ahh... sorcery jokers torrent

She's tagged as wife and mother and MC isn't tagged as husband and father.

It's actually really well done. The VN is not absent of SoL and comedy, but it doesn't dwell for an eternity on them and instead uses them to drive the plot forward and establish character points through dialogue and such. There's always a sense of progress and intrigue and almost nothing feels like a waste of time or obvious padding, which is really refreshing for such an unassumingly cute-looking VN.

oh shit, that's fucked up. my apologies, user

technically true, but a bit inbetween the lines

>technically true, but a bit inbetween the lines
I always correlate the tags between characters to make sure there isn't some shit like that.

So, when does Yamato appear in Tsujidou?

Not really, no.

Why dont devs make VNs like FSN anymore?

You're correct, but that takes more than looking at a single character's tags to work out. I'll give you major credit for finding something that tells you though.

I'll take Edgelord over generic nice guy any day.

That entire post has absolutely nothing to do with my point, which is that Wanko's route presents its moral in a terrible way that ruins the entire message, which isn't a message that belongs in a light-hearted comedy game like Majikoi in the first place.

TRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Maki bad end

It's passable? Read it if you are running low on VNs. The blue haired girl is pretty good.

why do people care about her so much

just another generic girl

Give me a good reason to care about Sorcery Jokers. Screenshots and description makes it seem like a generic action VN.

TRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Cool. Looking forward to it then.

It has a 7.79 rating on vndb so it's probably solidly average.

IRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!