/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

yeehaw edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread

What is this OP image and why

Fuckers who can't let a general die for a bit. That's why.

Oh wow man that is a dirty tactic.
You still got blown the fuck out though, as soon as You made a new thread I could make my last post and then create a random thread (wich may or may not get me banned) and archive /gsg/
It was fun lad, see You in 3 days

Guessing cause everyone else was lazy.

I wasn't the guy competing with you, either way I'm glad I helped

at this time of the day a page 10 thread can last like 3 hours

Autism

It's Nicky
I was going to get an on-topic image but the archive wasn't working for me.

is Kingdom hearts grand strategy?... I ponder...

Within 11 and a half months we will actually know what the fuck Kingdom Hearts actually is

It amuses me that you think that.

>Scrooges are a banner and not an event
They're T5s so they can't be too great, but oh well.

We can cash in our Sora&Moogles now, right?

that I think that KHIII is coming out this year or that 'kingdom hearts' is revealed because its already confirmed that we will find out

Wow, look at the retard that looked at literally none of the tweets

I'm hammered

>Scrooge McDuck
Upright STR 2, STR and PSM STR by 7,DEF and PSM DEF 7, ENEMY COUNTDOWN +5 , FILLS 7 GAUGES

LITERALLY BETTER THAN KAIRI EX

1 in 4 chance of getting new KEX

>Within 11 and a half months we will actually know what the fuck Kingdom Hearts actually is
We already do, it's light. Sora tells us this at the end of KH1.

Who /newKEX/ here?

>Do high score challenge as soon as it comes up
>79th place
This is a nice dream. Can't wait to go to sleep for the night then wake up in 2700th place

scrooge is actually better than kex.
>same strength bonuses
>4 more defense down
>restores 2 more gauges
>enemy countdown +FIVE instead of 1
No idea how the damage compares but that's not what you're using it for anyway

are these medals even worth it? only 3 attack buff seems shitty at this point, i already have 3 foretellers and KairiEX which seems more than enough at this point

It's how I always feel as well.

>doesn't heal

>needing to be healed
Literally less than useless these days.

just webby and the trio
also maleficent with no dots

All they need is to give us a billion life boss.

I should've known this was going to happen 20k jews wasn't enough to summon Scrooge

>mfw 30k

>literally better than Kairi
Well fuck

It's single target though.

That can be a good thing at times, like Proud Mode

Just use a copy banner to copy Kairi.

If I can pull just one of these Scrooges it'll give me the freedom to combine my KeXs, and hopefully get a nice big fat boosted percent.

KEX needed a second cast for you to hit (almost) perfect defense debuffs, this isnt necessary with Scrooge, which means that you could ditch the copycat medal that you were using for KEX and replace it with pure damage.

Having said that, this game is just way too fucking easy either way. There's really no need to min/max shit like that when you already have KEX. Unless they introduce some enemies with ridiculous countdown timers where Scrooge is a must, I see no point in going for the banner.

>SENA in charge of balance
Jesus fucking Christ

There are missions were the conditions also ask for 1 or less medals

Everything one-shots you, they've yet to introduce a boss so tough that can only be defeated using shit like KEX in an endurance battle that takes several turns

>Sandwich KEX with copy medals for +6 Upright buffs
>Will do the same if I pulled Scrooge
Scrooge doesn't really do anything for me and KEX can debuff all the enemies. If anything, I need a copy medal banner and hope to roll EA on one so I can use my third slot for a damage medal again.

Not quite so in the arena since there are usually more than one enemy in a fight, and only one of them is going to get the full debuff experience, it's excellent for a solo fight though yeah

The only place where I occasionally see usefulness for healing is in Ux mode when there isnt some massively overpowed fuck to instantly kill the boss. Soak the 4-5k damage from the boss attack and then heal to full with KeX and repeat every turn until it's dead.

>Love the new Ducktales series
>did almost 50 pulls between the 3 Kairi pulls and never got her
>did 2 pulls and didn't get Scrooge
>out of jews
Soundtrack to my life.

A very slight upgrade for those that already have KEX, not worth pulling.

A goddamn blessing from the heavens for those that could never pull KEX, they better spend all they have.

>b-but proud mode!
don't try to justify pulling for this if you already have KEX, save for medals that will keep you in the meta not for medals that could help in proud mode some day

My guilt and trait rolls turned out okay though, I guess

I TRIED SO HARD

too late already hit zero jewels

>He thinks the chance is 1 in 4
Did you perhaps miss how he's way way way stronger than the others in addition to costing negative gauges and the fact that he gives a much bigger high score bonus?

>did two rolls, and got Webby twice
>immediately guilt them, and get an excellen 196% and AED 60
>remember there was a high score challenge right after
Story of my life right there

I don't plan on spending any jews until they come out with something that can one turn proud 160 or 230

I have Days Riku with Extra Attack, Air Defense with Attack Boost IV Max Gauge 0. I get the same +6 upright but hit pretty hard in slot three.

I still need an extra attack copy medal, though. It would let me hit max upright buff and futureproof me against future cap increases.

How is Webbigail's medal?

Whatever. I do what I want. Besides you can always just buy more jewels later if you need them.

>+7 STR and M-STR
>-7 Enemy Gen Def
Pointless in the face of Kairi, and her multiplier's low too

10 pulls, didn't get it :(

I'm not retarded, I just had hope, but it looks like I used all my luck on 2-pull KEX and 1-pull XEX

I've got Kairi EX and an extra attack KA Bonds w/ATK4+SP0. I'm sitting on 80k jewels and honestly just waiting for TVA EX since Ira and Valor Genie destroys everything.

Wow, this HSC is impossible
I got all medals except scrooge, and the key art thing, still only get 17m
what should i do? Not gonna waste my jewels anymore.

>initially think that all of the worlds and events that we play that were also in chi occurred outside of the Realm of Sleep, and anything new such as Castle of Dreams is post-war in the Realm of Sleep due to Chirithy what with Chirithy saying he wishes he could show you dreams you'd want to come true
>but Stalker-chan sees us in the Castle while trying on the glass slipper so it must've happened in the real world
>also even though it seems we're in the past, Present Day Maleficent will eventually show up which should mean Lauriam and Ven are gone and yet Chirithy is still keeping up the secret
I sure do hope once they get the ball rolling again for story updates and reveal what the sequence of events were, and how much is real or not in game, or like an Ultimania or something

>receive Jews for Sora&Moogle
>Sore&Moogle don't disappear

So, keep them until the next time?

they will introduce another medal serving the same job

friendly reminder that a greedy duck is stronger than princess of light

Man, I kinda wish Nomura had a second writer to make the story more consistent

Pulled a third Herc B, ended up getting 174% and an Extra Attack line. Was also an Antiform Sora to go with my HD Vanitus on that pull.

Oh hey there is a kingdom hearts general

I'm looking for the absolute best remixes of Sanctuary. Maybe something deep and melancholic.
I'm not the biggest fan of Passion, but any suitable versions of that will work fine

I warn you, this is not a fast moving general. Your answer may arrive shortly or another entire ice age might pass previous to its coming.

The Eye of Sauron knows of your presence, user! You cannot hide in Mordor.

Am I reading this right?
that's max buffs/debuffs in 1 medal (upright excluded)

Yes, though it being single target wastes the max debuffs if there is more than one enemy present

>no Scrooge

scrooge is rare

Should've mentioned i've already wasted all my jews

>Scrooge is expensive
FTFY

I think going for three pulls on the Falling Price deal was a better choice than doing four on the Scrooge one due to the low chance for Scrooge and the other three aren't that great. Aqua rolled 165% and Anti Form rolled 173% so that's really good. I'm never really sure what to put on these copy medals though. Should I put AB Max skills or what?

I like to put Max Lux, since they don't need gauge reduction you can make them super effective against the raid boss just by switching around the medal they're copying

something I just thought about concerning Ven in KHUX: ya think he has Wayward Wind or Starlight as his Keyblade right now? as easy as it would be to just say he has Wayward Wind, i could also see him starting out with Starlight like everyone else, and then eventually it changes into Wayward Wind.

Wow, I just can't get Kairi Ex, Xion Ex, or Scrooge. I try to be a good person, why does God forsake me.

I really have none of those medals.

the other 3 medals are soft kairi ex medals

I pressed the button to get the medal, but the medal isn't in my inventory. What gives?

It's an old medal, it should be somewhere in the middle of your Speed medals, not the end

Pull 2.

I'm in the same boat.

It happens. Current top 1000 has people sharing a Scrooge. I still can't find one.

Yeah, sure, why not

>everyone putting in all their jewels
>on a drastically inferior kex/xex
>that appears to have the same pull odds as kex

If this is supposed to be a joke, I'm not laughing.

the other 3 medals have their use

Lost memory, he's actually a cunt just like vanitas during this time, he killed strellitzia

Since Ven's in the game, would it be possible to see Unversed?

>youtubers i follow who are usually pretty good at HSCs can't get goofy with 60% assist
>saw another guy fuck up the triton/illustrated diz HSC with 100%
this has me concerned

No, they are a side effects of the forceful split of ven/vanitas, which happens tons of years later

I can't really imagine Ven being a cunt.

.... Oh. I feel dumb now. Well, the only stupid question is the one not asked, right? Thanks, friend.

Anyone else slightly bothered by the Ducktales description?

Yeah, I'm concerned about the point values too, it feels like there's just not enough mobs to get the highest bracket unless you make some weird setup no one would think of.

Davy Crockett confirmed for KH3?

Nah. The problem is that this is the Toon Deal HSC all over again. Except this time, there's no AOE medal in the percentage pool (EX Kairi) and you practically need a full set of ducks, including Scrooge to possibly keep top 1000.

If Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale are all holograms or whatever like the rest of the Disney guys why do they appear in Daybreak Town and not in their own matrix worlds like everyone else does?

Is the new Ducktales even good? I find most of those voices to be really off-putting and I don't even know if I can get past them enough to enjoy the show if I watched it.