/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Fighting Game Friday Editon

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-c0H61Vgg
youtu.be/MvdCefIkxPI
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love you Ren!

Claiming this fun, flirty, friendly fashionista.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

>Fighting Game Friday
Bit of a stretch there huh?

>Nanjo is supporting her group in another way.
By marrying her!

Has there ever been a protagonist this damn pathetic? Even Tatsuya garners pity than ridicule.

She's pretty great.

GOD I FUCKING LOVE DOOR-KUN
HE'S AMAZING

She deserves Goro

KYS

snrk

Go away Goro and go support your used goods waifu before she tries to kill herself again.

I mean, there's Goro, who didn't even get to be the protagonist of his own game, be got the title stolen from him.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

lovekoto

She deserve me

Ren was just the decoy protagonist user. The ending pretty much makes it obvious.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

>getting kicked out by a literal starving artist's shanty town

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>Ren gets BTFOd back to his attic-- oh wait he got kicked out of there too

P5 vanilla was Ren's failed game which makes sense since he's not the true protagonist. P5AG will be the real deal with Goro and his much better Velvet Room with the real Igor and Lavenza.

I can't wait to see Goro's rotted body being discovered in the woods by homeless men!

Screw you!!
She dont belong to goro!

She's mine /pg/

Yeah, the fag didn't even use his World arcana!

Is there a more perfect musical score in the entire series?
I thought I'll face myself would never be beat, but every time this played it was 100% perfect and amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-c0H61Vgg

DELETE THIS

>Goro the modern day Reiji
>Reiji banged a girl who was like his mom
>thinking Goro won't do the same

Shiho is for Shihofag ONLY.

I really like Ren in this picture

>needs to MSPaint Goro into meaningful moments in the game
hahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry Ren, FeMC will comfort you

YAMERO. GORO IS DEAD. FUCK OFF. REN IS BETTER THAN HIM. HE'S THE TRUE PROTAGONIST. EAT SHIT AND DIE

>Actor named Ren Kiriyama plays Kamen Rider Joker
>Character named Ren Amamiya is Joker in Persona 5
>Ren Kiriyama looks just like Ren Amamiya
Hmmmmmmmm
youtu.be/MvdCefIkxPI

Shiho is for Shihofag ONLY!
Yukiko is for Yukikofag ONLY!
Kawakami is for Kawawriter ONLY!

I mean you're wrong but that's ok.

>tfw FeMC and Ren jerk off to the real protagonists orgies

The absolute state of Ren.

That's not what Reiji-sensei told Goro

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

Rude, he's not the only Kawakamifag here.

As is if we needed any more proof that Ren is a cuck.

Shihofag is for NTR

>Shotaro is constantly mocked for being inferior to his predecessor and partner
>at the end, he's the one who stops the last enemy's plans alone

Can you guys fuck off to your discord already?

They also have the same height.

How much blood do you think would leak from Goro's ass after an intense dicking session with Shido?

Not Treating Rudely

LET ME IN THE VELVET ROOM!

Holy fucking shit. Gorofags need to die along with Goro. So sick of you fuckers attacking Ren. I fucking hate you guys so much.

Obligatory Makoto post

there are some interesting points but frankly the leap to "he couldn't go through with it" isn't substantiated by either his characterization or the thematic framing. neither is the idea that he's simply deluded about the nature of his actions to the degree that significant resistance would come as a 'wake up call' shock. there's certainly a healthy measure of frustration manifesting as violence, but the line between emotional motivation and conscious understanding of a situation isn't shown to be blurred in his psyche to that degree.

How much blood do you think would leak from Shiho's ass after an intense dicking session with Goro?
Probably a lot.

Hands off His property Cuckiya

>Ren gets kicked out of the Velvet Room
>Igor throws Goro a welcome party with all of the Velvet Room attendants

We must be drawing attention away from the quality content that you're just aching to post, right?

We're stuck between Groojos and The Squad.

Thanks for not denying it you german cuck

Reminder that Mr. Amamiya is unfit and probably fat!

>Goro has Kamoshida go through a mental shutdown for harassing his waifu

>Ren bangs the door wanting to be let back in
>Igor sprays hot sauce in Ren's eyes to make him go away
>Goro, Igor and Lavenza are celebrating in the Velvet Room with the other attendants

Guess I'll post again while I'm still here

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>While fucking Lavenza in the Velvet Room, Joker gets a letter saying he's kicked out
>He shows it to Lavenza who, perched atop his dick, shrugs and throws it away
>They go at it for another 20 pages
>At the end it is revealed that Kokoro used some Metaverse trickery to send the letter, and her ghost is seen pouting before giving him a spooky ghost blowjob

Delete this

Gorofags forever insecure. Please keep posting, your tears when Goro's only exposure is as a DLC costume.

>german
?

Oh come on. Kawawriter and Labrysfag are alright.

>Ren brings his girlfriend home
>Ren gets NTR'd by Mr. Amamiya

A bunch of the Groojos are from Germany

If he's willing to rape, then the question that needs to be asked is why he's raping other girls when Ann is the one he really wants. He seems to have countless opportunities to do so, and if he does, the desperation and anger he shows at her refusing to sleep with him don't make much sense.

late night is Ren bullying time

>Shido is Veeky Forums and in shape
>Reiji is Veeky Forums and in shape
>Mr. Amamiya is a fat smelly neckbeard who can't even climb the stairs

Sae and Goro drunkenly make a sex tape.

your forgetting yukikofag

t. Ren

Ren got kicked out of his home though

Shiho and Goro make love

someone being willing to eventually commit a crime in a flight of passion is not synonymous with someone being willing to to commit that same crime premeditated and habitually

Alright fine. Yukikofag, Labrysfag, and Kawawriter are alright for squadfags.

>Even Nameless laughs

Ren should be ashamed!

cry more rencuck

WELL I SEE ALL YOU GROO FAGS WANT TO ATTACK SHIHO FOR WHAT REASON?? BECAUSE NO ONE ELESE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM, EVER!!! I RATHER HAVE SHIHO BE FOREVER ALONE THEN TO BE WITH GURO, YOUR GROO FAGS ARE SO PATHETIC AND SAD THAT YOU ARE FORCING SOME FUCKBOY WITH MY SHIHO. HE CLEARLY HAS NO INTEREST IN WOMEN PEROID!!!
THE ONLY PERSON THAT HE IS EVER GOOD FOR IS SHIDO, AND THE ONLY PERSON SHIHO IS GO FOR IS ME AND ME ONLY!!!! SUCK IT FAGS!!!

Shit thread abandon ship

But that makes even less sense then, because raping Shiho isn't a crime of passion. He clearly implies to her that there are going to be consequences for what she's done. That seems like an inkling of premeditation. Are you saying he didn't intend to rape Shiho? Because that's even more confusing. Again, if he's willing to fly into a rage and rape someone, why isn't he doing this to the person who he actually wants?

Ren stars in a game, an anime, a manga, and is confirmed for DSN. What does Goro get other than an unmarked grave?

user Shiho will be with Goro. I'm sorry

?

Ren got kicked out of everything in said game, an anime that will be shit, a manga nobody cares about and a dancing game that won't sell. Goro's game alone will outshine them all. As expected of the true protagonist of the P5 dualogy

>Look at all the Renfags

I need that "No Fun" picture with Nyarlathotep

This Sasuke reject is going to get away with everything and marry a sweet nice girl. It's fucking bullshit how Japan acts.

This is your Ren for tonight

Just think of Shiho and relax, I'm sure she loves you and is happy that would defend her.

>Ren
>Manga

It's
>Akira

I can't wait to see you swing by your neck when Goro doesn't get a game and gets nothing but an Adachi-tier role in a fighting spinoff.
Goro is nothing, has nothing, and will forever have nothing.

Hand over the VR

Renfags tears are so damn delicious. Their salt is enough to season my meals for a month.

>imagine being this delusional
You'll be tying that noose around your neck soon Renfag.

Because the Japanese are a bunch of wageslaves who romanticize any edgelord who doesn't have to follow the hellish conventional way of life to succeed.

Answer honestly anons:
Have you ever felt so strongly for one of the side (non-party) characters in a persona game that you've opened to waifu one of them over a party-character?

Got you covered, fampai.

The absolute state of /pg/