/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #222

Duel Links has its anniversary!

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is out now. Better open your wallet if you want anything good out of it.
>Lots of free stuff is being handed out for the anniversary
>Zane is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 16th
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate in the next few days
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite/Bamboo OTK will likely be nerfed before the KC cup
>Expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

>Early thread
>No edition at the end
Neck yourself fag

So... CA, Bamboo, and now this.

I wish there was something like Loaner Decks where I could try out decks like this without having to pay a fortune.

>wait like a week for new box
>comes out
>don't even want to buy it because it's all just metacancer
fuck me

Use Ygopro user.

Where are you when Konami killed duel links before the card game?

How can one team power creep so much in only one year?

There were pictures showing what the box had.
You knew before hand.

I thought there would be a fun deck mixed in with the cancer
like how the previous box was cancer but still had gem knights

Is the elephant version better than the normal reign-beaux combo OTK version?

When this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard by an opponent's card effect
>opponent's card effect
>from your hand
I don't see the problem

Gotta wait for the actual boxes with fun stuff user. Wish you good luck in your fun building endeavors

Gimmicky but sure to cause salt on the ladder.

>he doesn't know

>he doesn't know

Ceruli user

>tfw I wanted to build a Relinquished deck
All the card I need are I the new box, I'm gonna whale on this one. Well done Konami.

Now give me more magma golem back

Can Divine Wrath do anything against the upcoming Dark World Cancer?

what kinda deck are you gonna build? I'm interested in Relinquished as well

>Purchase limit is a middle finger to f2p players
>No way to skip cards you already have is a middle finger to whales
How can Konami fuck up so badly?

>tfw to many gems

Not is they pack Storm like any good OTK deck would. Also won't work if you go second.

I pulled a third Dark Horus. Is there a deck for him, or is he just some out of place boss card?

What characters have good level up rewards?

Already have joey 25 for heart of the underdog, keith 25 for metalmorph & close to 40 chazz for armed dragon deck and 40 arkana for dark magician deck

>Win one game versus Mako as Weevil
>Haven't unlocked Mako yet
Cool.

Never played it yet, but senju, sonic bird and sphere koribo are all three of, proably 2 magma golem, 3 relinquished and their ritual and some backrow.

Read the OP user!

>try dueling strings
>phone crashed before duel even starts
>boot up game again
>have to redownload everything

Mai has windstorm of etaqua at 25 which is top tier atm

>Sartorius will probably have a special summoning quote :
________________________ Arucana forcu towenty uan ZA WARUDO
Fill the blanks

Who's /modded/ here

Enjoy your ban

I'll be waiting lol

You're a shit for bragging like its anything special
You're a shit for fear-mongering

>risking getting caught and banned with a modded apk just to have 2 more chests when farming
i can't understand you people

You risk choking on every fry you eat

would rather be legend 1 than 2 or 3 desu. no pressure and I can fuck around without worrying about losing my streak

my point is it's not worth for 2 chests , that or you can achieve the same with a ra farm deck

Naw senpai you have to get to KoG, the meta is pure hilarity and chemo

>Reminding people that there are repercussions for their actions is fear mongering

It's infinitely faster and it's infinitely more consistent and versatile. Some people just don't like grinding.

well that too but I can't be bothered. too much hazy on the ladder for my go to KoG to be as easy as it usually is

Maybe in your made up world, saying that there's a real chance of getting banned for the mod is funny joke at best.

ITS HABENINGG

dear konami, i don't give a fuck about yugioh world (GX)

please stop telling me about zane tuesday and him appearing, i really don't give a fuck thanks

What happens if you make this card Dragon type with weevil's DNA transplant meme?
Can they attack face or not? since it was specifically mentioned that it would allow attacks to face with Mako's signature card

Monarchs soon, right?

Someone post a REZD deck. I've seen many variants but I wanna know what you fags are using.
Is Insight still obtainable? Should I use the 2 SR tickets for spirit?

Well in the end I got

2 Kunai
1 Thestalos
1 Borg
2 Sky Galloping Gaia
1 Sasuke
1 SRH
1 REZ

not too bad

>Only 5 packs left of the new box
>Still no UR I wanted
But at least I got some copies of new cards I wasn't interested in like that curse of dragon retrain.

Cmon now nigga you know as well as I do what happens if Raiza comes in and becomes meta.

Where'd you get all them gems
Help a struggling nigga out

But I already got Thestalos from the box, and the fact that it also has vassal means they're adding some monarch cards in a later box.

There is a leveling event going on right now. Take advantage of it

I want to fuck both of them.

Treeborn is online user.
It will never happen until synchro eventually powercreeps the game up a bit.

>two times in a row the only UR you want is literally in the last 5 packs of the entire box
I have never wanted to kill myself over a shitty game before

eh

The desire sensor is real, be sure to click every UR that isn't the one you want :^)

>No new GB card in the selection box
>This likely means no new GB support for the time being since new cards are taken from future boxes/structure decks
What will I do with my gems now? Save them?

Is it worth considering Augustus or Octavius for my GB deck ?

Putting dark world in current duel links was asking for disaster. What did you expect?

shove them up your ass and pretend it's a gay dog dick

Omg double summon in a six sam deck just got me a 1 turn win !!

First time being in silver !!

not really

Augustus is heavily nerfed in DL meta since half of the reason for him to summon a monster upon swap is to fuse them in main phase 2. Octavius is too vulnerable since all it needs is the opponent to fight it once and you'll be forced to spend cards to keep it on the field. Its effect is also meh because someone can just use the set card you if it's something like Econ. I'd suggest Alexander since it's resistant to Econ once swapped in and if you draw him, all it'll take to bring him out is only 1 tribute.

lewd

Dammit i am so conflicted. Xing Zheng or AMA ?

So aside from the event, are there any special ways of levelling characters up faster than by dueling randomly?

>There is a leveling event going
You're full of shit 2 days ago I...

>leveling event
>ticket giveaway
>1500gems giveaway
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN MERE 24 HOURS??? HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Have a big friendlist and pray a lot of people send you vagabonds.

Ancient gear and phoenix

I wanted Xing Zhen from the selection box BUT I DIDN'T FUCKING GET IT

At least this box is good for getting 1 SR copy so you only need to go through a box with the same SR once.

>Still need 1000 more gems for the box
REEEEEEEEE

>knew konami would pull some bullshit with the collection box
>see only 60 packs
>no fucking w-
>1 pack
>200 gems
>LIMIT
>15
and there goes my dream of a dark world deck with dealings

I don't have a single fucking friend

Storm

Sending you meme magic for your next pull

Also i got one

is it's best use just blocking two of your opponents trap /spell cards slots or is there a preferred deck / strategy it fits into ?

i will add you , code ?

Fuck you. Instead I got that spell card that destroys one spell/trap you control and one from your opponent's, it's nice but I don't have that trap that when destroyed lets me target something on the field and destroy it.

>is it's best use just blocking two of your opponents trap /spell cards slots or is there a preferred deck / strategy it fits into ?
Well if you have that + a sergeant electro, you can basically lock your opponent's backrow in a single turn, but that's assuming he's dumb enough to set 3 cards, all of which can't be activated when you try to lock them.

Time to grind some gems

Let's do this again, anniversary edition , what's bugging you /dlg/ ?

Yeah with this thing being a thing people tend to not set 3.

Didn't get any cards I wanted from the selection box, only new ones or ones I didn't want and I can't even begin building a monarch deck with the few monarch cards I got.

Also it's a bad idea to lock yourself out of playing any new spells/traps if you fill up all your slots with cards that require some input from your opponent (such as an attack) to activate.

Arc-V when?

82 packs in the new box and i don't have 3 golden bamboo nor my rare gem knights

i have 100 packs left in the new box and i dont have the common gem knights, but i have every UR and SR
rank F luck strikes again

My only UR from the box so far is that terrible Horus

>can only get a limited number of packs for free from the selection box
What did they mean by this?

pay up goy

faith reaffirmed
people who use WoD are homosexuals

I want to play burn