2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pscIIwHrmQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I want to bust both my nuts inside the whore of babylon's pussy.

George confirmed /ourguy/

moses (merlin 2.0) grand caster when?

OOMOO

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

So this is what an ancient Chinese Buddhist monk looks like?

de curries

Hey Imouto, how's your heart farming going?

Die fujo

Footfags ruin everything.

2/3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder to keep on living is to way of reddit.

The Saint

TWO DEMONS

DUDE

footniggers need to be gassed

WEED

the one and only goddess

Please stop posting feet, I am trying to NoFap

Did shieldbro not have a holy sword according to altrian legends?

>altrian legends

Just wait for Go West.

4 demons.

>altrian

There are no fujos here, only faggots.

>altrian legends?

I did it. Can I die now?

I'm a thousand years old succubus tho

get the lore

no, back to the heart mines

Then you're a faggot succubus

>
>wasting 500k crystals

>caring at all about QP
That's the easiest fucking thing to obtain.

Found the QPlet

Should I blow all my apples now or will we have a better node for Heart farming at some point in the future?

I heard someone here say that this is the best Heart node we get all of 2018, someone else said we get another better farm node at around October.

You should blow user's dick.

There's no "good" place to farm hearts, merely places that drop them.
Sooner is better than later if you're sitting on apples.

That's10 months away. Do you know how many apples we'll get by then? You'll be fine. Take the hearts now while you can, you need to spend apples to get the lore during SW anyways.

Well at least buy me a drink first.

Compensation is for whore, slut like you should dick whenever and wherever you are.

Does the upcoming Shiki event have any favored servants or is clearing all the rooms challenge enough?

I already have the fucking lore just from the daily challenges. I just wonder if I should use my remaining 30 apples or not.

use as many as you can without going crazy

Do you need hearts or claws? Yes.
Do you plan on getting a servant that needs hearts or claws? Yes
Even if both of those are no, at least spend 5-10 apples getting a few for servants that spook you.

I need Hearts. Over 100 of them.

I am playing this stupid game with 1% rates, I already am completely crazy.

>just from the daily challenges
i call bullshit

I mean I have enough now that I will get the rest from the 600 that is still left in the daily challenges you stupid ginger.

Spend all your apples down to about 5-10 for Da Vinci coming up, not the best lotto but it's a lotto regardless with some decent mats.

>not the best lotto
It has pages and horseshoes. How can anything even compete.

Yeah, Galahad had yet another sword in the stone that only he managed to pull out because he's the greatest and the purest and the most perfectest knight to ever exist.

This is a good place to farm hearts, by far the best one we've got so far. The dailies really aren't worth it and Gudaguda was only slightly better.

Two actually. The sword with red hilt of a floating stone that Lancelot inherits and King David's Sword he got at Solomon's shipt.

Considering in the special his sword doesn't have a red hilt, he probably has David's Sword instead

the snek

Da Vinci is great if you have several arts meme servants. I've got NR, Tamamo, Waver, Medea Lily and Vlad, which means I'm never going to have enough pages.

Mordred smells bad.

Don't talk shit about my wife's son.

she is also very unintelligent

>spend over 100 quartz and get jackshit full of kiyos
>luck all goes to hearts farm
THIS IS FUCKING NICE

>Galachad beat the crap out of David with his own sword

What's his class again? Shielder or Saber?

What a perfectly good wife! Not only did she come to you, she also gave you hearts of her love!

Is Rin-user around? I convinced my sister to play FGO after watching F/Zero. It'd be nice to get her an account.

I hope they add a King David servant that's 4* or above

GIVE ME HEARTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're getting Swimsuit Saber David with his own sword and Goliath's sword and you're going to like it

Ask and ye shall receive.

Two swords?

Probably Shielder based in his use of Lord Camelot. If he was Saber, he'd probably shoot a beam with David's Sword or the Sword with Red Hilt instead.

That's fine as long as he's older and not the shepherd David we already have. He could have bants with DUDE.

Lemme ask her what servants she likes. Whatcha got? Thank you very much.

Fuck you! Fuck you!

TWO

That's not how this works unfortunately.
I have one account left, and only because someone that requested it never ended up using it.

I thought his Third Ascension was him as king. First he is just a Shepherd chosen by God (protection), Second he became Saul's Harpist (bit more of clothing and Harp of Healing), Third he is finally a King ready to command an army (Charisma and actually more adorned clothing).

Either way, he seems the same as Martha, with the class container Archer limiting his strength. He was strong enough to decapitate a giant with his own gigantic sword, after all.

Why does Galahad make Mash dress like a slut?

Not enough mats to make armor for her

He doesn't, that's Mash's innate lewdness and desire to be bred like a bitch in heat by her senpai.

What makes you think that anyone is making Mashu dress like a slut? She just needed an excuse.

Alright, thanks anyway.
[email protected]

>Le Chevalier D'eon
>Strength: A
jesus christ

If you're planning to whale for Nero Bride, take a look at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pscIIwHrmQk

Now enjoy your bowling-head Nero with crappy animations until 2019 because SEAniggers can't be bothered.

Are there any good advice for beginners? I'm kind of new to this game

Footfags need to end themselves

use op supports at the start, play through the main story unitl you finish septem or something

>implying Kiyo would give me anything
Good luck on the grinds, who knew badluck kiyo spooks would give me something in return

Holy fuck.

Based Gilles

kek

Spend all your quartz at the first opportunity. If you fail a battle, it's always worth using a quartz to keep going. Never use command seals, you never get them back. Burn anyone less than 5*, they're worthless.

A berserker trapped in a sabers body

Even if the last ascension represents King David it'd still be very early into his reign. I want something like Caster Gil. I don't think Archer David has commit infidelity yet so they could add him after he's experienced that + Absalom's death.

>really like MHX
>manage to roll her
>check her skilling requirements
>seventy fucking two octuplets, the most out of literally any other servant

Its in multiple lotteries.

Take any advice people give you here with a grain of salt.
Exhibit A: absolute bullshit

Post your User ID though. No harm in having more friends.

>16 more and I’ll have all the hearts I need to level the servants I have and their skills
>It’s actually 77 more if I include the SSR I want to get at all costs
Back to the heart mines, I guess

Yeah, that makes sense. His younger self would fit more an Archer since he hunted animals and killed Goliath with his sling, but his King self would fit a Saber or Rider that has fought and led in others in wars.

Check the Japanese event history and pick a Servant that you want to save up for. We effectively have a 2 year forecast of every major rate-up.