totalwar.com/blog/alfred-the-great
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Red_Cliffs
youtube.com/watch?v=cMszd5hP7lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fantasyfags and rotkfags fuck off and go kill yourselves

How many playable factions will Total War: Three Kingdoms have on release?

ANTI CHINA FAGS

ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

put astolfo in op next time
and xth for gassing spearmanii fags

China has rich military tradition and is the perfect next step for the historical side of the Total War franchise.

Three, duh.

But each will have TWO Legendary Warriors™ so it's 6 starting pos!

cry more guailo

ME PICK DARK ELVES
ME SMASH

>insulting him
Why
I AM UTHRED SON OF UTHRED AND I DEMAND YOU CEASE YOUR FAGGOTRY IN MY KINGDOM

are dark elves /ourguys/

>amerimutt feels challenged reading this statement

t. idiots

There will be only one starting position - China.

helves are more braindead and fun than delves

>le 56% elves

Can you read? It's right in the title.

>Multiuplayer is dead.

It's called "3 kingdoms", not "6 kingdoms and a preorder bonus faction"

why are chinafags so retrarded?

Were naval battles a big thing in the 3K era? I have a feeling that they are gone for good and that CA won't bother including them.

>HE
ME FIELDING SIX UNITS
ME BRAINY

I see this is the standard intelligence of westernfags. No wonder China is taking over.

I doubt the sea will even exist, they'll probably just make it impassable

>implying you even need 6
sea guard
archers
swordmasters

Destiny is all!!!!!! XD

Swordmasters of Hoeth!

The battle of Red Cliff or whatever it's called in chinese was huge, but as far as I know it's the only relevant one

Taking over making my shoes? I'm okay with that.

Battle of Red Cliff was one of the largest naval battles in history

Is there a bug in my game? My Phoenix Guard have no voice lines.

pretty big thing especially for Wu

You only need sea guard desu senpai.

19 lothern sea guards with shields and 1 general. That's it.

have they added nords to mortal empires yet?

Austrian Zweihander militia defeating American conscripts at the battle of the bulge (colourised)

yeah, historylet.
one of the largest naval battles in history, and largest of its time.

Friendly reminder that China is the greatest nation that ever was, is, and or will be

Some famous Chinese
>Julius Caesar, actually Ju Li Xi, orphan adopted by Roman aristocrats who used superior chinese strategy to conquer gaul
>Genghis Khan, born in the steppes of northern China, often misidentified as Mongolian
>Christopher Columbus, used secret Chinese maritime routes to "discover" Americas for Europeans
>Donald Trump, (Dong Lo Xump) plant by chinese agents to embarrass America on the world stage
>Socrates, (So Cao Te) average Chinese citizen, who used his average chinese intellect to impress dumb greeks

>colourised

Only a Britbong could make a joke this retarded

Yep, Nordland is in.

>High Elves killing malnourished Bretonnian peasants
pretty rude you know

Thanks-thanks for the target practice elf-thing!

remember to post in harmony

t. 56% shitskinned amerimutt speaking in a barely recognisable niggerised dialect of English

First for Mazdamundi

holy shit shibbolethed so hard

Many minor factions existed during the period and were either eliminated or incorporated into the big 3 as time went on. See image. This is what the map looked like at the beginning of the coalition against Dong Zhuo.

this is like one of those "Muslim invented everything" posts isn't it?
Where people claim that facebook is a muslim invention called Fasbullah but got stolen by the evil Jew.

What image?

So THIS is the power of three kingdoms China... woah..

durr, forgot image

Muslims really invented alot of things, though.
It doesn't make you cool to be a contrarian, user. He's just meming. Stop talking about history and start reading more.

>facebook is a muslim invention called Fasbullah but got stolen by the evil Jew
Fact

Nah it's the truth! Do you also know about the famous German inventor of gravity and apple juice Nikolas Tesselheim?

Hello, this is your new DLC faction Albion
Say something nice about him

So where are three kingdoms?

>li jue
oy vey

Boring but still less shit than his real-life counterpart.

Wait wasn't yuan shao a big problem for cao cao because he was more powerful? It's been ages since I last read something related.

Cao Cao = Wei
Liu Bei = Shu
Sun Ce = Wu

Last panel

looks like a big turd

they're still not there, this is before the era of the 3 states.
Dong Zhuo & co are the super powers currently, they formed a big coalition and took him down, than they turned on eachother.

Reminder to enjoy your favorite Total War setting and let others enjoy theirs as well!

>Liu Bei
So this little spot is a kingdom? I'm disappointed.

Muslim invented a lot of things ages ago. Nowadays they don't invent anything except stories of how everything is a Jewish conspiracy. They're kinda like /pol/

Didn't I tell you fantasycucks to fuck off already

He grows up cannibalizing his relatives for more clay.

It's a smol kingdom. But later on he gets stronk.

oh shit

there's no fucking kingdoms you historylet
there' a single emperor, they all serve him.
Liu Bei took advantage of things later and became huge

>they're still not there
What the fuck, why is the game called "Three Kingdoms"? We should sue CA for false advertising.

> it's a bretonian embuscade

where is bretonnian knight poster
i want him to grace us with his presence

>amazons still not announced

>there's no fucking kingdoms
The game is called Three Kingdoms. In Rome Total War there was Rome, in Total War Attila there was Attila. Where the fuck is my three kingdoms?

Why is the period called "Three Kingdoms" if there's no kingdoms? Are the chinese retarded?

> it's a bretonian embuscade with a screenshot this time

It's actually a province that he got from his uncle in a weird legal arrangement. He would eventually be forced to abandon it, however, and would end up kinda sorta half owning portions of Liu Biao's province before taking over Liu Zhang's shit and keeping all the shit from Liu Biao's in a process I'm not prepared to explain, but required tons of legal bullshit and backstabbing that pissed off basically everyone, but especially Zhou Yu and the Wu in general.

Basically Liu Bei was a lucky and conniving prick who stole a ton of land.

are bretonnians the most literal meme faction in all of TWWH?
>EVERYTHING CHIVALRY AND HONOUR
>EVERYTHING
>relentless autism
>lose chivalry in ambush stance
some people call that the start of the 3 kingdoms era, but obviously we don't know at what point will the CA TW game starts. Maybe it will start after that and they will do the jew classic of releasing coalition era and yellow turban rebellion as DLC.

nice potato graphics user

>Wei propaganda

> It's a bretonian joueur plays on a grille-pain

This will play in the intro

youtube.com/watch?v=cMszd5hP7lY

Naval battles should just be automated

>The father of Su Buwei was killed in a personal quarrel by Li Gao, who later became a minister at court. Su Buwei found an opportunity to tunnel into the minister's residence by night and came to his bedroom.
>At that moment, Li Gao had got up to go to the lavatory, so Su Buwei contented himself by murdering Li Gao's concubine and his infant son. He then escaped to his home country, dug up the corpse of Li Gao's father from its tomb, and took the head as an offering to his own father's grave.
Wtf I hate Chinks now.

I asked about kingdoms and user told me about him. So I was tricked, wasn't I?

empires is the proper term. they became empires in response to the han emperor being forced to abdicate by Cao Cao in favor of Cao Pi (his son). Kangdoms is autistic western naming.

It seems pretty clear that the game will start at coalition era considering they animated a cinematic with Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu in it.

Is EVERYBODY was actually kung-fu fighting then who was making tea? It's bullshit

Dong zhuo wasn't all that bad

that sounds pretty based actually
you sound like a cuck or a snowflake

So there were three empires? That's a lot of empires for such small piece of land, you know.

>china
>small piece of land

Will Hoo Ree Fuk be a legendary lord in 3 kangdomz?

>small piece of land

Amusingly, the so-called 3 Kingdoms era starts when all the "founding fathers" have died or are old as fuck.
When you say 3 kingdoms, most people think the events that happened around 190-220 AD,where its about the exploits of Liu Bei, Cao Cao and the Sun family. In reality, the kingdoms form way after and during the time their sons have taken the mantle.

He plundered his own fucking capital.

well it's an approximate term that arose because of the stalemate between the three factions who all wanted to usurp or reinstate the Han empire. The territories these warlords held shu, wu and wei became known as Kingdoms, but they were more like holdings. Since this starts with Dong Zhuo it actually predates the three kingdoms period (220) so it's probably dealing the the 190s onwards when a lot of the players like Cao Cao and Liu Bei teamed up against Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao tried to become emperor.

Nobody who knows anything about the setting thinks that.