docs.google.com/forms/d/18QBGN890IV1F0wZMJwO6L22FhQR9iUaPL95sorUGf5Q

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't do anything drastic just because you can't use your silly images for your identity on an anonymous site anymore! There are people that love you user!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mIV6ADAnnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

It's just three days, relax.

if he continues with his avatarfagging there will be another 3

Today I will remind them.

A daily reminder that You love Sayori.

Necroanon must die.

Hopefully more than that.

the fact his location got leaked makes me think he's probably not coming back

He's banned during the festival and he got doxxed. He isn't fucking coming back.
You assholes probably got Guts banned to.

And so the fourth cornerstone.
We lost something
The culprit, a buttmad trip Natsuki user

Reminder that all dokis deserve equal love and bullies are not welcome.
Ok that's all, thanks.

Don't believe the discord lies, we don't need avatarfags, they are the true enemy, report every avatarfag post, let's keep our noses and general clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mIV6ADAnnk

And I don't care if I lose
Because my heroes did too
They shouted
"Court should be adjourned!
Because the jury are fools.
And the judge can't decipher
his left from his right or
his right from his wrong"

And we will bite the hand that thieves
We will not turn the other cheek
This is no threat it is a promise we will keep
So what's the point pretending
When we've seen behind the courtain
and there's nothing much to see...

For all those who were broken these past few days.
Don't give up.

he was here for only a few weeks

He doxxed himself with a little help from his friend.

>The door is locked. You faintly hear screams and reverberating impacts coming from the closet. The door won't budge.
>The word of the thread is on a note.

Teach was a natsukifriend, wasn't he?

Start this right

Reminder if you want to ruin a community, just be accepting of:
>discords
>avatarfags
>namefags/personalities
You'll end this general in no time.

Wait who got banned

same mentality as tumblr, gotta have your safe space, yep that's enough for me
bye bye folks, it was fun while it lasted

ur mom

No, you people took this way too fucking far
teacheranon

Teacher user, too much rule 13 breaking

This is an interesting way of doing this. Hopefully people notice it and write something.

And he did more for this place than you ever will

You know, I've noticed that most of the pro-avatar stuff has been pointing at their positive contributions to the thread and most of the anti-avatar stuff has just been "AVATARS ARE BAD GAIZ"

I'm pretty sure the main negative effect of avatars is that people will pop up and yell about it, thus shitting up the thread. That essentially makes stopping using avatars akin to giving into implied threats.

No, they won't.

>A Natsukifriend must make a sacrifice
>Teach sacrificed himself
you fools, can't you see
the promised day is already almost upon us

Please return sometime, friend.

Just remember the one thing we all have in common

> inb4 Erika's fucked in the ass

you'll ever know what i did or didn't do because i don't come here to be popular or have an identity :)

Is there seriously no happiness in the Literature Club?

He could have just not used an avatar and everything would have been fine.

nah
it's fucked

Man, things were running fine with all three of those for hundreds of threads. If this general dies it'll be by people dragging the same attitudes the rest of Veeky Forums has in here and removing what made it distinct from the rest of the site, thus removing most of the motivation for coming here in the first place.

I know you havent written or drawn anything, nor have you ever given feedback to anybody.

Great edition!

based, you're doing the right thing, i hope you one day prevent the decaying of another general from this experience

Please don't leave us, Charlsanon.

/v/ hates avatars. We had this place crawling in avatars for weeks and barely anyone said shit about it.

Then, in the middle of the night, when raids always fucking happen, a bunch of people who don't know the culture start posting and complaining about shit.

Gee, it's a fucking raid.
No one was saying this two weeks ago or three weeks ago. You are clearly a newfag. Right now actual regulars are waking up and wondering where the fuck their englishteacheranom is.
Again, no one was saying this till the past few days. Also, this was being said over and over, at the same fucking time... Gee...Weird...
No one gave a shit for close to a month dumbass. Only new fags give a shit.

>a community where everyone is anonymous
>I NEED TO HAVE AN IDENTITY
Faggot I probably made more OC than you but I never attatched a name to it, because that's the point of a fucking anonymous community.
Moron. Stupid imbecile shut your fucking mouth.

She's beating herself and the wall with her fists and head.

I love how insulting your anonymity is the only thing these people have to discredit you.
Not everyone that contributes here needs an avatar or an identity.

I SAID TO START THIS THREAD RIGHT FUCKING HELL

First they said that we can't post about our depression and "blogpost", then they said that we can't avatarpost, then they said that we're not allowed to do poems or have poem prompts. Avatarfags certainly didn't kill this general. It was fucking murdered.

You're right and it's making me quite unhappy.

communities die when discords overtake the threads

it looks like that's already happened here

He would have had to use a trip instead, which people would still have whined about (plus images are required on the prompts to make them actually stand out and get more poetry writers interested, and I think something similar was happening with him)

>"based"
you forget that this guy started off as a troll shitposting about how monika was a whore that had sex tons of men for multiple threads in a row?

You haven't made shit
You can't write and you can't draw
You're a talentless fuck

>anonymous community
>a name field and a tripcode system present
my fucking sides

Yes, anyone who is a regular knows this. This place is filling up with other people from other boards.
You can't even make a simple sentence and you weren't even here when the monikanom nudes were posted

STOP FUCKING DISCUSSING IT, WHATS DONE IS DONE.

Even without using my reaction images I know that people actually love me
Just stay strong for our fellow douchebags

>teach is ban evading already
oh boy

I see you are a man of culture as well
thank you for making me remember

Okay! Have a Doki!
Everyone post Dokis!

Just. Wow.

Sorry, do you mean me, or one of the 7000 other anonymous?
You might have mixed someone up haha. No worries man, it happens!

>Rulecucks ruin and entire thread and then suck each other off for successfully doxxing people
>Now the same thing will happen in this thread

I'm going to write the best goddamn poem of my life, post it on the festival for teacheranon, and then leave this place for good. You people lost your souls.

>/v/ feels the need to turn every thread into a shithole like their own board
Every time
I guess when you're miserable everyone else should be too

Well, I got banned for posting bran

TL;DR - faggotry
Hello everyone. I arrived here in December, and I saw that this place was good. Some people were saying that it was better back then, but for me it didn't matter. It was a lot better than... well, any places on Veeky Forums, and in fact is the only reason why I come back these days.
I noticed that there was a balance to this place. Anons kept discussion up, while the avatar guys kept a sense of regularity somewhat. If there were memes, everybody gave the good ones (you)s, and a fair amount of all the other weird things[/spoilers] kept everything entertaining. The really messed-up stuff got ignored too, usually.
In my very humble opinion, I think the real thing that sets this general on fire is most people forgetting the point of generals like this: to talk about something we love. In this case, Doki-Doki Literature Club.
We ended up focusing too much on the people in these threads rather than what we're actually supposed to talk about. That, and a less-than-steady stream of content to go around (in my perception, at least) to keep discussion going. DDLC is a VN that takes only 3 to 6 hours to finish, depending on how much of a completionist you are. Without much of other content, discussion tends to dry up. And when discussion dries up, people get bored and start noticing smaller and smaller things. That's where fires usually start.

Sorry for the blog. Basically, we might be running out of stuff to talk about.
or maybe I'm just retarded

Nah, that's just squadfam. You can tell cause he always says anom instead of user.
Though they have admitted to being friends offsite, so take that as you will.

Exactly this. People are mad that we've got an environment here where these things function well and contribute positively, and are dragging the whole thing down.

Like, skimming past posts when you see an avatar is so fucking easy I can't really believe that it was a constant annoyance to anybody when it was so comparatively sparse.

Fan-made content

It's friday, guys
You know what that means, right?

Hawaiian pizza day!

mmm!

It was fucking raided. All of this "You can't do that or this" happened in the past two or three days. It's a fucking raid. All of this was fine for a whole month but now it's "the regulars are not okay with this."
Communities die, when the people stop posting on the VG and let the /v/ raids happen.
He is literally the only trash avatarposter we have.
This is not teach, dumbass. Teach can spell.

For now. The swarm must abate eventually.
Winter always yields to spring.

Screencap this. This fucking picture perfectly describes how /ddlc/ was murdered.

geee avatarfag
noone wants to talk about your cancer again
stop ruining threads and go away

Cold hands of Time

It's All stopped

Nothing is here anymore.

What fresh hell is this? My closest allies left me on the trail of betrale after a chance with Bliss.

Now I float here

All alone

Drifting
In this painful abyss
Can't get a grip

Everything I've known
Now amiss

What truely happens
When time
Stops
Working
Why has
It always been

So unbearably cruel

Yet always helping us move forward.

They pushed us forward through

Strife

But fate works against us if
The setup is right.

Hold it, are the gears unwinding?

Is this the
Reality I once knew?
If it is, why is the world around me accelerating,
and causes me to move so slow?

No, i mean you
I can tell it's you, based on how you type.
You stick out like a sore thumb.
But thats not all. I can tell that you learnt English as a second language based on your grammar and word choice.

>muh /v/ raid boogeyman
just leave

Yesterday that threads were fine. It's a /v/ raid

Not really. If anything the threads are now faster than before. If we don't have anything to talk about someone just posts one of those questions about your doki and a random thing and discussion always springs to life.

It's time right?

all the faggots screaming newfag don't realize that the general didn't start out with avatarfags, save for one guy posting poem prompts

ive only been here for a week and i can already tell that something is definetly wrong lately

i love her too

Walk away from the thread for a bit. Take a day or two. Go do something else. Browse another board. Write something. Watch that show you've been meaning to get around to. Come back when everybody's feeling better.

Fucking relax.

We're in a fugue state.

I will say that people should maybe stop using avatars so that they're less vulnerable to raiders, malcontents, and ne'er-do-wells.

In exchange, I believe /ddlc/ must hang up the side-wide prejudice against tripcodes and allow people for whom some form of identification provides a thread-wide positive to use a trip without harassment. After all, the reason for the avatar rule in the first place is you're supposed to use tripcodes instead.

>357 threads
What the fuck do you even talk about? Has the game been patched recently?

Get a real hobby

Yep
I'll probably join you soon

I had a good run.

They are clearly not from here, let me repeat myself again. "No one complained for a whole month and suddenly people are complaining. People who don't know the culture and can't write clear sentences..Gee, weird..."
That was a fucking meme, WHY ARE THEY BANNING MEMES NOW!
Do that. Not the leave part, do the rest.
Also we got raided.
I grew up in the south.
People were mad that I let my girlfriends do each other and called me a cuck. If there is one thing I know about /v/, it's that they have nothing and they hate those who have anything.

Do you think you're Sherlock Holmes? I haven't even been in the general since like the beginning of December and I only came back yesterday evening.
But whatever, I'll entertain you.
What other details do you know about me? Some posts I made?

>avatarfags so desperate to bring things down with them that they start to doompost relentlessly now.
This. Quite an irony, honestly

Wait for me!

>"No one complained for a whole month and suddenly people are complaining."
I agree.

Couldn't help but chuckle at that gif

Fuck you guys. I hate you. This used to be a place I felt comfortable, like I was among friends. You fucking assholes ruin everything you touch. Fuck you.

Holy fuck /v/ din't stop the raid yet??
Fucking hell it's another thread give up