Matador/Musk + more: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
New GvG: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211444hfff.215a61.1f516575.15344551.112f314f516a7181
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111122eeed.3f4f5a85.243a41557585.213f45511a618191a5b5.5525
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magic Shield [Wizard, Circle 1]
* (Renamed from [Reflect Shield])
- The skill [Reflect Shield] has been renamed to [Magic Shield]
- Magic Shield is now a defensive buff that reduces incoming damage by 20% per Skill Lv. , However, every single time you get hit your SP will decrease.
- The [Reflect Shield: Damage Reflect] attribute has been renamed to [Magic Shield: SPR Efficiency], and this attribute will now reduce the amount of SP deducted by [Magic Shield] based upon the Caster's SPR stat.
>reduces incoming damage by 20% per skill lvl
>everytime you get hit, your SP will decrease
>full SPR wizards with squire food and grilled fish buff will become literally immortal

Tostards...

It's not shitty, it's extremely good.

Briquetting would be useful how? It works better the higher base damage a weapon is already, if you made it make like -20% to +20% it'd be OP. They have a better chance of removing the attribute than letting you skin lower items, if that's what you want.

Awakening was fine. What do you want another 200 matk on top of 100 int and 300 matk on a unidentified staff? They need to fix stats to be more useful, more than Awakening.

Magnum Opus is fine. Or rather it's not more or less shitty than it ever was. Most likely you just want them to add in recipes to make the mats for outdated orange 315 weapons from hundreds of lower mats and could not give a shit about anything else.

Dig and combustion keep getting changed, but it's the pickup system that needs to be fixed

>Lethargy will now also increase the amount of damage the target takes from 'Magic' attacks by 20%
About fucking time wizards got a a debuff that increase their damage.
Still, 20% is low as fuck compared to the stuff archers and swordmen get, but on a rank1 skill is fine.

>Surespell, the ability allowing you to maintain casting even if hit will now expand its beneficial effects to party members, and the amount of targets you can apply this to will increase according to the level of Surespell learned. This skill will now have a fixed duration fo 300 Seconds, and the cooldown is now 60 seconds.
Methadone looks ever worse now.

Archers have a debuff that increases their damage? Also, Swords have to invest in a circle to do that normally, like Barb or Hoplite (2 in this case), meanwhile literally every Wizard will get Lethargy for 1 (one) skill point.

I just want no time limit homonculus and briquetting to not have the retarded equal or higher level requirement.

yeah dude it was about time wizards start doing even more damage in tree of wizards

>Briquetting would be useful how?
Proper skin transfer mechanic.
And materials to make Briquetting not waste potential at least, like awakening stones.

Awakening isn't fine. It's too long and boring to complete and the bonuses are too low.

Magnum Opus is abandoned and only a couple of recipes are somewhat useful.

Snow Rolling:
[Circle 2]
- Snow Rolling has moved from Circle 3 into Circle 2.

SOON.

Not that user, but I agree that Alchemist needed a rework too.

Briquetting is too risky compared to transcendence. It may become a thing if IMC ever removes transcendence from the game. The skin change attribute needs to be changed. They removed the "bug" that let you use lower lvl items because you could sacrifice weak weapons to possibly get a massive boost for a high lvl weapon. They just need to let you change your weapon skin with any weapon without changing the target weapon attack values.

Awakening needs to become a player shop. Calcite isn't tradable and you need to bother another player for them to be online so they can open the Awakening dungeon for you.

Alchemistic Missile is a shitty design. Give Alchemists some kind of mechanic like Wugu's Gu Pot. You store pots in there to give different effects to your Throw Potion skill. It's also weird that the Alchemist class has nothing like what the Alchemist NPCs you find in the game do.

For Dig and Combustion, they only need to add a self-debuff to Dig so you won't pick up items in the ground for the next 3 seconds, for example.

Decay +100%
Cannoneer's smoke grenade +100%
Msketeer used to have another +100% but it was nerved to 30% and now removed completely.
Archers' debuffs are a joke compared to the whole array that swordmen have.

>tree of wizards
t. swordman
It's also a wizard2 attribute, so not free at all.

Just because Swordies are the best bossers doesn't mean the game isn't tree of wizards, they are ideal for pretty much everything else be it pvp, afk farm, ET/challenge mode AoE dps, support, etc.

>Currently, a level 15 Earthquake ... is unable to hit flying-types enemies.
Uhmm since when? I haven't used it in ages but the last time I did, it hit flying I'm pretty sure.

>Proper skin transfer mechanic.
Like I said, they probably will remove it rather than letting you use lower items. They had the chance to do it and they did the opposite and made it clear they don't want to.

>Awakening isn't fine. It's too long and boring to complete
Buy the attribute. If it's too long with the attribute, then you can't be helped.

>Magnum Opus is abandoned and only a couple of recipes are somewhat useful.
Even if they added more you'd still say most of them are useless. What do you want them to do? There's no point in 315 orange mats anymore.

With the new changes there's no point in bringing anything other than doppel for pve, and they already removed pvp from the game.

and now with all the buffs and shinobi nerfs they will be top bossers too

Awakening is good but only for certain stats, HP regen/HP rolls on armor can get really high and crit rate on weapons can be ok.

You're retarded.

9/10 rolls on Awakenings are trash, it's an heavily outdated skill just like Magnus Opus.

>Pass didn't get completely gutted
Shit game, unsubscribed.

At least multiple chronoes team did.

>What do you want them to do.
Yeah basically, it's never IMC's fault.

If it's really fubar then make a new skill that isn't fubar.

>They had the chance to do it and they did the opposite and made it clear they don't want to.
That's exactly why people are complaining. It's bad.

>Buy the attribute. If it's too long with the attribute, then you can't be helped.
It takes almost half an hour of afking even with the attribute to awaken a 350 orange just to get +5 evasion or some other shit stat.
Just make it a 30min long timer after which your weapon gets automatically awakened without having to afk inside a shitty instance. That would be a nice and shitty way of "fixing" it very typical of IMC.

I never want to see one of those leeching faggots again though.

What's wrong, people might still be able to have some fun instead of waiting years for long cooldowns?

>please don't nerf me, i need to maintain my party slot by pressing a single button every minute with literally 0 investment in my character

Then quit, you worthless leech. You get carried by them but you still complain out of jealousy anyway. For those of us who actually do dps, unlike you, strong support spells are the only thing making partying interesting.

Where is the swords note? Op post only shows wizard changes

>Briquetting is too risky compared to transcendence.
God forbid there be risks in the game at all.

>The skin change attribute needs to be changed.
It'll probably be removed when they realize they can sell weapon skins.

>Awakening needs to become a player shop.
No. I agree it's inconvenient, but trading(and not being able to trade calcite) allows you to negotiate a price that isn't just "I traded you the calcites now open the dungeon fuccboi", unlike shops which would have some people operating at a loss just to prevent others making any money.

>Alchemistic Missile
Why? Because it's a copy of one skill and not of some other skill?

>That's exactly why people are complaining. It's bad.
Yes, but they have to deal with it.

>It takes almost half an hour of afking even with the attribute
Boo-hoo. Make some potions meanwhile, if you're the alch. The time is like the least thing you could complain about. You could complain about the design that lets you afk. You could complain about the costs. You could complain that it's stats themselves that are shit and only raw power matters in this game. Instead you complain about having to afk in a game no one wants to play anyway.

>Yeah basically, it's never IMC's fault.
IMC's fault for what? That you don't know what you actually want magnum opus to do that will make it relevant?

I don't play a chrono, retard. I just want shorter cooldowns. And a chrono enchanter with a transcended weapon outdamages you without using pass.

How is this game now ?

Enhanter 2 is probably the most overrated class in the game, even with a trans weapon you aren't doing much damage.

>Doppel
>Punish ar from 3 to 15
>No mention of the C3 shockwave attribute
AoE

>no point in bringing anything other than doppel for pve
doppel is fucking dead man move on
Dragoon is a fine support that has actual AoE without resorting to whaleing your weapon. Can't wait for dethrone to hit one target only and for dragon jump to hit 4 monsters at best.

>Thaum objectively completely gassed I still get 2k matk tho
>Pyro is no longer a support
fuck you kim

cute and shit

The game would be better if there was no risk of ruining an item by "upgrading" it.

It's still more than that guy does.

>Magnetic Force:
>The maximum number of targets has been increased to up to 10 targets, and the hitbox range has been made larger.

lmao IMC is completely retard. Now Kinos are gonna be able to succ an entire guild in Colony Wars. They should've given MF an attribute to massively increase its AoE attack ratio only in PvE.

It's gonna be late when they realize what they've done.

Everyone with half a brain realized PvP is beyond saving and if it's an issue they will just band-aid nerf the skill in pvp.

>colony wars
kek my dude
if that shit was actually feasible to do it would just be dominatedby necrosorcs anyways in 1 fps

I fucking told you about buffing MF

*unseathes joust+prevent*
pssh nothing personnel kid
*gets deleted by a cannoneer because no shield*

Thank fucking god summons get countered by fade and bat spam gets shat on by BO+slithering.

>stack 3x4 aoe def ratio hats
>emengard shield
>now its only that one retard murm and his pet getting sucked

retard

T A R G E T S
A
R
G
T
S

>IMC's fault for what? That you don't know what you actually want magnum opus to do that will make it relevant?
It's IMC fault for putting in badly designed skills and it's your fault for blaming the users for complaining about such bad design.

> - [Skill] is bad, it needs a revamp.
> - Not it doesn't! IMC made it this way because it's intended and basically it's your fault.

are you guys stupid?
Its clearly talking about raising the bonus aoe ratio to 10 from 5
These niggas dont even understand google spaghetti korean

Will Thaum 3 Necro 3 be any good? Free quick cast for Flesh cannon and Skeletons getting more defense+double dipping into swell right arm seems interesting at least.

Oh, you're right. Sorry, user-chan.

not true :^)

>replying

>all shadow damage now deals 50% more damage to cursed
Bokors rejoice

That's stupid and makes FF1SM2 look pretty interesting.

barely
you already hit for damagecap on shadowthorn without it

Homu old and probably still current skill list from forum:

Wizard
Sleep - Unchanged? Not sure if they get attributes, but probaly not.
Lethargy - A good skill for them to cast now
Magic Missle - Easier to access to give it to them

Pyromancer
Fireball - May be okay if flare detonates them too.
Enchant Fire - Utterly worthless now
Fire Pillar - Same as before

Cryomancer
Ice Bolt - same as before
Ice Wall - same as before
Ice Pike - will be good provided the homu targets enemies properly
Subzero Shield - same as before
Gust - Removed, nothing of value was lost.

Linker
Joint Penalty - same as before
Physical Link - is probably actually useful since it was fixed, but I haven't made one since then. Seems like free half damage for the Alch.

Psychokino
Swap - same as before
Teleportation - lol
Raise - Will fuck up your Heavy Gravity. They should also let homus use Heavy Gravity and drop teleport.
Magnetic Force - probably good now

Elementalist
Stone Curse - Well it's useful if you use PK attacks or fire attacks now.
Rain - removed. Why not let them cast an attack now?

Chronomancer
Quicken - more eh now, but they probably forgot to make it cost fragments for homu
Slow - same as before?
Stop - probably doesn't cost fragments either.

Thaumaturge
Shrink Body - same as before
Swell Body - same as before

They should give homus skills from newer classes.

>Rune of Justice
>the skill now also deals double damage to Devil-type enemies

>mfw spamming Rune of Justice against Mastema'd devil-type mobs/bosses

>all these buffs and cool class interactions
>content is still easily steamrolled

Whats the point if all your enemies are just brainless fodder that dies instantly
You wont even notice most of this shit anyways

No fucking way in hell you do.
They are changing how damage cap works for fake multihits too.

>Spirit Shock
>can't use the line between you and your target to deal damage to other enemies

ONE FUCKING JOB
N
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

J
O
B

Play Barb if you want that.

>all your enemies are just brainless fodder that dies instantly
What's the point of like any action game or MMO then?

Using your spells, skills, attacks and tactics to fight strong enemies

ToS reminds me more of coookie clicker where everyone is trying to be a little bit more efficient in deleting waves of enemies that dont even fight back or do anything

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211444hfff.215a61.1f516575.15344551.112f314f516a7181

Seems like a good PvP build too.

>double damage
>+final % damage
This is retarded. This is the worst kind of scaling we can get.

GENIUS BEHIND RO!

What? Is this in the patch notes? I went through it twice and didn't find that.

yes its in the beginning with all the general changes somewhere

Ohhh. So they removed the attributes that gave extra lightning damage against frozen enemies to make that a general feature. Okay then. And huh, is there any logic behind fire dealing extra damage against petrified enemies? I know they wanna make Elepyro a thing, but where's the logic behind that?

It's at the beginning. Fire also does +50% to petrified, what even petrifies? Frost does +50% to some other worthless effect that no one has.

I dunno
heating rock makes it brittle or something

Ele Pyro is still going to be shit. They didn't even fix the worst thing about the class, the god awful animation speed for Fireball.

>going to be shit
you mean its not going to be as optimal as elememe?
doesnt matter at least pyro will be a lot more viable for people who like the fire shit
the other spells are buffed a ton

Earth is weak to fire so it makes sense, at least ingame.

JP the mob you are linked to, brainlet

>Kino has no weakness
Strongest class confirmed.

So since they remove frostcloud now and changed the hail duration ele3 will not be mandatory anymore
Thats kind of cool

>what even petrifies
Only Stone Curse iirc.

>Frost does +50% to some other worthless effect that no one has
Freeze increases electric-based damage. Must be why they removed Electrocute attribute.

Enchanters will be quite happy about that change. Since they even buffed Cryo's Freeze Specialty attribute, they'll have +100% damage against enemies frozen with Cryo skills.

Yes and now that cryo looks to be more dps focused cryo3enchanter2 will be very fun to play

>auto attack build
>fun
brain damage

I can't wait until these changes go up on KTEST and I get to have the only fun I ever have in this game, fucking around with skill builds on tos.neet

Yes, I'll reset my Wiz3Cryo3Ele3 to Wiz3Cryo3Ele2RC without regrets.

too real the feels

at least in ench2 builds you just keep jumping around animation cancelling
its quite addicting but also kind of tiring in a way

The real endgame.

>Lethargy strike debuff moved to Wiz3
lmao get fucked marnoxfags

It's okay because Frost Pillar got gassed for SPR builds. Just go Wiz3 Thaum since you can buff your summons with Thaum now.

?
murmnobi is dead anyways

How retarded are you? Marnox is the Sorc card that does such retarded STRIKE damage that it literally costs 100m+ silver for a card.

the damage is not that insane
the only reason its 100m is because its rare yet everyone wants one

>invest 1 circle in a class
>get a summon that might as well be permanent frost cloud
>not insane

t. never seen a marnox summon

t. damage controlling faggot
I literally had a Sorc solo the first 4 waves of a CM yesterday, while we all sat in Dark Sight and let Marnox kill everything.

hahaha retarded retard

So what I can solo CM on my chaplain too all the way to stage 5

>fencer gets thrown a bone so that they can pick shinobi at r9
>they're still complete shit
lul

Hey, at least Matador is worse.

Is the clone nerf really just no attributes applied? The translation was really shifty and it read like no buffs at all are applied. They removed the damage reduction attribute too.

Yeah, now Murm will only do 40m damage bursts instead of 50m.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111122eeed.3f4f5a85.243a41557585.213f45511a618191a5b5.5525

Eh, could be worse. I'd rather they fucking delete Shinobi though, considering EVERY SINGE SWORD DPS BUILD WILL HAVE IT NOW. Slashnobi, Doppelnobi, Murmnobi, Fencernobi. Might as well rename the Swordsman tree to Shinobi.

Lame. Adding clone support for corsair skills is good, but why even more shield skills?

A retarded weeb class for retarded weebs
it only makes sense from IMC point of view

>Shinobi now copies Zornhau

>dragoons thought they could have a chance at being dps with the reworks
>IMC makes everyone a shinobi build except spearbuilds
>dragoons are going to continue to place 5th once again

You forgot Corsairnobi!