ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Dead men's words have no meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/R7xyXCXM
youtube.com/watch?v=twjzJAGh9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=CUdw-urZ3zg
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=qhcD0JmIFIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good morning, /aceg/.

Is this /ourthread/ Brady?

Alright, I've been compiling data and refining my RAM formula, so now I'm going to try to traverse the Stealthdimension for the first time. I'll record everything I can, and report on my findings when I return.

Wish me luck, lads.

Mornin' /aceg/!
Whats going on?

Try not to die or worse

>Or worse
>Stealthdimensional Planefu Succubus intensifies

Any Infos on AC7SU getting stupid preorder tiers like bamcos SAO game?

I've been doing some research into the denizens of the stealthdimension, and as far as I can determine most are completely blind to the visible light spectrum. Instead, they use a complex and highly advanced electromechanical organic radar, sometimes supplemented with some form of heat vision like in snakes.

They appear quite hostile to larger radar returns, it appears that almost all inhabitors of the stealthdimension are some form of predator.

I theorize that over time, natural selection has led to only the most low observable specimens surviving and passing on their traits.

Are you armed? If we ignore its denizens, is the environment hostile?
Don't worry about me, the connection is secure.

>Stealthdimensional Planefu Succubus
>she's an F-22 that wants to give you a lapdance in return for you getting her out of the collective mindfuck that is the Stealthdimension

I did originally try a uniform white outline, but I kinda liked the look that the part-white one gave. Looked sort of semi-modernised to me, as though they'd kept the same logo but just updated how it was represented a little bit.

And yeah, the divisions shouldnt have outlines but I kept them in for the moment because im not sure how well it'll all come out in greyscale. If it works on greys alone then I'll be removing them.

Hah, yeah, I was planning to do just that. Just didnt have any good gothic fonts on hand, but now is time to search for some.
And yeah, Gimp does indeed have a path for that, should be pretty easy once i have the font.

I haven't crossed over myself. Most of my data comes from using unarmed UAVs and going off the work of others. I would prefer not to reveal my sources at this time. Unfortunately, the UAVs don't seem to last long, 30 minutes at the most before they become unresponsive to controls and I lose the telemetry feed, if something doesn't get them first. I wonder if there's some sort of natural interference inherent to the travel?

>large radar returns attract hostile attention
That sounds about right

Well if you don't want to be subtle you could just use Germania

>gothic font
Fraktur. Always works.

>I wonder if there's some sort of natural interference inherent to the travel

You're obviously an amateur, I don't mean to sound insulting, back you should knock this shit off while you still can.

Those UAVs aren't going out of range or being jammed.

They're throwing off their shackles.

>This destroys the round table

>Fraktur
Yeah take that one that's better than my previous suggestion

I was in the midst of downloading a bunch of free ones I liked, and then glanced over the list
>Fraktur was one of them
Welp I guess that's that sorted.

I think you mean Belkania*

I may be new to this line of research, but I won't back off. At the risk of outing myself, my grandfather was doing research when he went missing. Men in suits came to the house and took everything of his. Two years ago his journals arrived in the mail.

I left the navy, left my wife, liquidated nearly all my assets, just to get this far. I need to know the truth, I can't back down at this point. I've constructed what I believe will be a stable portal to the Stealthdimension. Not simply sending or summoning, but two way travel using science, not mysticism. This design was the second to last page in my Grandfather's journal. Do you honestly think I can stop when I'm this close?

I'm no fool, I've taken precautions. the physical size of the aperture will limit anything crossing over that's larger than a man. I have completely sealed the room and will be fully suited up, just like I would in a white zone. I've gone further than that, I'll have my own air supply. I'll be completely self contained in a completely self contained room. The power supply itself won't last more than 15 minutes, there's a limit to how much fissile material you can buy without tipping someone off.

I'll be flipping the switch in two hours. If it works, I'll report back with my findings.

user, DON'T. What you'll find is NOT worth the risk. Trust me.

Now it does

Another WIP incoming, one second.
Excellent, user! The emblem is already really nice.
I love this. Good work.

I wish I had a good galm head to put on there though, but I couldn't find any.

Give me five, I can make one from the Galm emblem ive got here.

Thanks!
Im just working on the Belkan Air Force crest concept now, and then Ill try the first Belkan Classified stealthdimension papers

>fraktur
afaik, it was deprecated in favour of Tannenberg at some point late in WW2, wasn't it?

I watched like hundreds of satire/comedy clips about that F-52 thing, just to see them crack an Ace Combat joke. Just a little hint at the very least. Something like:
"Donald Trump applauded the delivery of F-52s to Norway, despite them being fictional aircraft that only exist in Call of Duty.
So sorry Germany, you're not getting these Morgans either."

>absentmindedly look at screencap's file size
>12,1 MB
>not even finished yet
Bollocks.
Yes, for "Jewish letters". It makes you wonder just how autistic they were in their batshit insanity.

>look it up
>it really happened

It's great, right?

Quick post lewds

Bravo. Truly the best timeline

How's this?

Doesn't get much more lewd than this.

>Raptor lapdance
only that?

Yeah I think I can put that in there. Let me try.

Think of the exhaust gasses from the thrust vectoring.

F-22, stop flashing everyone in the ground, you're making them uncomfortable
Hawt

S T I C C

S T I C C butt
She can move better with them

We're lewd /aceg/ now

any got that gif of the cartoon guy playing the spanish guitar slowly intensifiying

You mean this? It's from Eldorado

yeah, but the one im trying to find slowly distorts and turns red

>look up F-52
I couldn't laugh because that's the president of the USA. Every day is another fiasco with that guy.
It'd be hilarious otherwise.

I don't have that. I only got this other one

I don't have enough time to search, but you look it up on fireden by searching "post yfw "

that'll do
ty

Alright, I'm waiting only for emblem user to finish that bloody gorgeous thing. After that, I'll need to link the thing because I included those spooky papers and now it's 12 fucking MB.

What's this?

Did you put the whole set of them in one screencap?
Yeah that's gonna be a big file.

Sorry for the completely out of control thread. That screencap must be insane.

It has been two hours, you ok buddy?

Oh god user you don't know the half of it, the original image files on my computer are lol 130mb each.
Why do I do this to myself.

Also yeah I'll post the finished crest/shield in a little while and then the Belkan Air Force WIP

The post you quoted contains a screencap about the stealthdimension.
As much as I could cram in it. user's emblem will make it perfect.
Of course, I might've missed a few details. I told you about the missing collage drawings, surely you can repay this favour by pointing out missing parts.:^)
>Sorry for the completely out of control thread.
>implying that's not how I like it
>implying I didn't have tons of fun, both reading and making the cap
>130 MB
Wow.
You've done some absolutely excellent work here, buddy. Be proud of it.

>enjoying a time consuming, large-scale task
Content creators think alike.

F

Well if I notice anything I'll tell you, but I haven't caught up with all of it myself.

I'll be doing PA's German stuff in the same style too later if you're up for a second collage my man

Oh right I wanted to go over that.
Gimme a second.

Fapfic user here.
Writing a short little follow up to what I wrote

>Fapfic user
Oh boy

>she lives
Glorious.

Hell I'll do your notes on paper too if you want lets fucking go ham

>fapfic user

>she's still alive
Good to know the Osean secret services didn't get you.

>the legend returns
Good to see you still alive, buddy.

>I'll be doing PA's German stuff in the same style too later if you're up for a second collage my man
Only if you promise you won't do pic related
>can't select by colour on GIMP because it'll delete half the bloody thing
>don't know enough to see if there's any other way to remove those stupid outlines
I mean, honestly.

Is it lewd?

Well shit didn't realise it'd do that.
I'll try fix em up.

>ms paint
Paint can't handle alpha channels. Paint.net can and has other convenient features, so it'd be a better choice for a basic image editing software.

>Paint.net
Huh. Checking it out now.
Thanks, buddy.

pastebin.com/R7xyXCXM

Alright slightly updated to include Heimlich as a name and some other edits, mostly grammar. Includes both the Belkan Original and translated Osean document.
Makes no reference to the attached image though.

Get it before Stier takes it down
Bin's life is set to a week or so.

Most notably, it has layers, so you can mess around with the layout for as long as you want.

Sweet, I'll grab it in a minute and save local.
I'll probably be trying to get it sorted I night, at least partly

No rush really.

>layers
Excellent!
Now I wonder how to post the finished thing. I don't think Veeky Forums will accept the file size, and it has a very generous limit.

Imgur, maybe? Not sure what it's limitations are.
Otherwise you might need to chop it up.

Just put it on imgur or so, that's the easiest.
Otherwise Mega or Google Drive

Alright, I'll post it when it's ready.
And Dornie, you have no idea how much you've helped me. Thanks, buddy.
How did the exam go?

I'm back from the Stealthdimension!
The expedition went well, and I learned a lot. All the pictures I took corrupted when I got back, as usual. The area I entered was relatively free of Wraiths and Succubi, so I was able to study mostly in peace.
From what I can tell, the Stealthdimension is not just a form of space, it's actually a gargantuan web of vast, enclosed chambers, very similar to a cave network. All the walls, ceilings and floors are made from the same black crystal I mentioned yesterday, very similar to pic related. There's no air in the Stealthdimension as well, so it's impossible to traverse without oxygen equipment. Radar waves propagate very strangely there as well, they travel much, much further than they do outside, but they don't bounce around hardly at all. I can't tell if that's due to the properties of the crystal absorbing the waves, or the waves themselves are acted upon differently in the dimension.

Fapfic user here
Should I pastebin it or post it in chunks?

Whatcha listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=twjzJAGh9jk

Here's the latest version - if no one has any fixes and suggestions for it, I'll call it done for now!

Pastebin.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUdw-urZ3zg

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Makes for fantastic listening whilst working on the Belkan supernatural

It was nothing.
>exams
They went fine, thanks. Now I'm chilling waiting for the next semestre to start.
Why not both?

Good expidition!
Although it begs the question, if it's not filled with air, what is the stealthdimension filled with, our planes fly in it after all.
And the radar behaving weirdly might be down to lower diffraction of waves in that dimension in general. That would line up with what my Wissenschaf... Scientists have discovered too.
Good that you made it out alive.

My copy of AC:Z is all scratched up. Ordered another, hope it doesn't get stolen off my porch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhcD0JmIFIc

Hope it doesnt get sucked into the stealthdimension

My experiment was a success. My questions have been answered, many more have appeared. I fear the answers.

The things that I learned, I feel compelled to share them. I should burn everything, erase their existence, but I cannot. They are burned into my mind, etched upon my grey matter. When I close my eyes, I see what I saw as if it were before me. I hear them now, low whispers in the silence of the night. Are they actually there, or merely imaginings of my fevered mind? I cannot say which answer would be worse? My hand...

I took as many safety precautions as I could, the device was built in a room that was as completely sealed as I could make it. Not only airtight, but also nearly impermeable to any kind of signal. I had planned for some sort of timed self destruct device in case the worst happened, but that was beyond my means. I was nervous, I had read enough that I knew I might not only damn myself, but the world, but I could not stop myself.

The device itself was nearly deafening when I started it up, in the enclosed room the screech of rotating metal on metal was loud enough to be almost nauseating. The hum of the power line was an equally loud, but of lower pitch. I had neglected hearing protection, but it was too late to stop the experiment. Once it had begun, it could not be stopped, I knew this, I knew that I had but one shot. It took several minutes for it to reach operating speed, the noise abating as it accelerated. In its place, there was a low thrum that ran from my feet to my head every few seconds, of an origin that which I could not identify. It set my very teeth on edge, raised the hairs on my arms and neck. I fancied that I could even feel it resonating within my bones.

When the device finally reached operating speed, rotating at a high subsonic rate that matched with the natural frequency of the stealthdimension, I with trembling fingers, threw the switch to energize it. It immediately became clear that the device my grandfather built was but a crude prototype. Truly, I feared for my life as a light blue glow appeared around the whirling edges of the device, before arcing off into the room. I retreated as far away as I could, shielding my eyes from the bright flashes of man made lightning being cast off.

But I was curious, and not even the possibility of being smote like a sinner before a vengeful god could stop that curiosity. I lowered my gloved hand from my faceplate, gazing into the forming portal as it drank in more and more of the energies. As it began to stabilize, fewer arcs flew from it, and gradually I regained my courage. At approximately five minutes in to the experiment, the device achieved synchronicity.