>General VR resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus rift setup guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>Htc Vive setup guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR applications/games (needs update)
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat resources and tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5coy7OSiCU
youtu.be/uZlSTOy1Q8Y
mega.nz/#!aBNTGDiT!Gjv6h18nffartb3r1vxxKHgYrUwJVwnNwF-Ma-3BAXc
oddshot.tv/s/KTKHRM
cdn.3dcustom.net/MMDuploader/src/MMD00238.zip
ux.getuploader.com/militaryP_MMD/download/35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for purging

so whats the verdict on this?

people seem to shill it as an 'option'
but it easily gets a lot of hate, not sure how many people have tried it
whats the consensus here, is it an actual good option? or just some buggy piece of junk that gets people to waste their money

first for erpfags r gay

it's shit

(never had or touched or used one in my life; didn't even check out the specs)

See where I'm getting at?

I love this fucking avatar so much.

I have tried it and it worked absolutely fine while i was looking in the kinects direction, but once you turn 90° it glitches out really bad. Not sure how it works if you got more than one kinect, but i can't imagine it is anywhere on par with the trackers.

>Get an Oculus Rift as Xmas gift from a friend
>Buy a new video card to specifically run VRChat
>At first worry about buyer's regret
>Enter my first VR World
>Love it
THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN.

Rad and Gama use it in this video and it seems to work: youtu.be/R5coy7OSiCU

Watch out for the vive shill who spouts total disinfo like Rift sensors being regular, non-IR cameras with 75 degree field of view that can't do roomscale.

just buy 2 more trackers for your legs you nigger

>[muffled it aint me in the distance]
Where my /'nam fags/ at?

I have 0 trackers I have a rift and am only planning on moving to vive when you can buy a vive pro package

I just want to dance with good body tracking

If you could connect more then one it probably would be really accurate

More than one uses a lot of CPU.

>vive pro package
you probably will be able to buy regular vive with das, trackers and knuckles when they get released for the price of pro package

Any one have a model for these guys from Kerberos/Jin-Roh?
I have looked but my google-fu is weak

>knuckles
dis is da wei

youtu.be/uZlSTOy1Q8Y

Which one of you was it? I know it’s one of you user because there’s no hacker that autistic enough to go steal streamer avatar and change name right in front of their stream

Rift + Kinect is total poorfag Ugandan tier. You can't do full-body at all, it's gonna glitch the fuck out all the time and everyone will laugh at you while the Chad Vive anime girls with full-body tracking is dancing away fucking other hot anime girls.

Also the Rift tracking in general is shit because the sensors use regular old camera technology to capture your movement (and also spy on you). Vive uses actual modern technology like infrared light to smoothly track your movements no matter what, with better range and perfect tracking.

I couldn't get anyone to upload the Muscle Animation Editor, so I decided to buy it myself and upload it since I saw at least 10 people wanted it over multiple threads. I even threw in the latest version of Dynamic Bone as a bonus.

mega.nz/#!aBNTGDiT!Gjv6h18nffartb3r1vxxKHgYrUwJVwnNwF-Ma-3BAXc

That looks fucking cute any chance you'll share this when it's done?

sm13199127

Right on cue.

I don't know why you've decided to pretend Rift doesn't use IR when anyone can just look up that it does.

Just one question.

Why are you so kind?

How much do you get paid? I always wonder if it would be worth it doing this retarded, and obvious shit for minimum wage

Minimum wage is like a dream for internet shills.

is what said true?

Makes me sad when I see others using full body tracking and im paralyzed from the chest down
I really just want full control of my body in VR, dance/pose like a cutie

Are you telling me to buy the regular vive with all that when they release the pro package?
I do kind of want the resolution upgrade though as thing get blurry for me after a while, it might be my shit eyes I don't know but I've never worn glasses

I've had much kindness reach me and I just need to give some back.

shut up rift virgin

In any case, thank you user.

Also it says that Dynamic Bone was updated recently but the version is still 1.2.0, the same version since June 2017. Does anyone know what has changed?

I would pet you in-game.

user, im pretty sure someone uploaded it bundled with dynamic bones a few threads back.

thats nice of you though

If I google that all it comes up with is people crediting him for the model and this thread was on page 2

Based.
Much appreciated.

You won't do full scale tracking with the Rift that's for sure.

Vive is your only option.

I think that was 4-5 threads ago, but the link was expired.

>Vive uses actual modern technology like infrared light
The Rift uses infrared light, and actually the Vive uses lasers
Funny how the people who tend to fanboy one of the VR headsets rarely know shit about about them

Leaked price is $1200 for pro package. If money is not a big problem for you, just sell rift buy vive with trackers and just upgrade the hmd, otherwise id wait for the discount on regular vive after pro bundle is out.

Are there any Virtual On models out there?

how many trackers and other shit would I need to be able to dance
like this oddshot.tv/s/KTKHRM

I'm a little obsessed with that clip, I love that persons movement

Just give me 3 hours and ill test Rift + Kinect V2 and i'll let you know.

3 trackers for $300. One for each leg and your hip.

You also need $40 for straps to actually mount it on you.

Is this for real or is it ironic/false flagging?

Buy Fallout 4VR

I love you user. You're the best!

You're fine, oculus users are fine with only ever facing one direction, right, the direction opposite from zuck's cock

that shitty skirt triggers my autism.
use some fucking dynamic colliders

>ctrl+f "rainbow" to get to /r6g/
>end up in /vrg/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>actually buying that buggy abandonware used mostly just to boost Zenimax's position in their lawsuit against Oculus
OK Todd, I won't just pirate your game.

3 days until trackers arrive

Send models you want me to dance in, otherwise get ready for Mai's Club Dynamic Bones

I can get Fallout trademark 4VR trademark to work perfectly fine with mods on the Oculus trademark Rift trademark

Could you remake this clip oddshot.tv/s/KTKHRM
Do it using a lewd model

>Send models

Nice try faggot

i have anims with a model i stole from someone a few threads back
how do i activate them though, they are facial expressions

of course you can do this with user mods on the Oculus trademark Rift trademark with Touch trademark controllers

How are people making models that are less than 10cm tall and still having animations?

I can upload a

jesus christ how old is that screenshot

oh fuck this is meant for this the fuck am I reading, the hell I know I can't
makes me sad everytime I think about it or see someone with full body tracking

still has me obsessed with the clip

I can maybe do that, I'd have to sell my rift for some extra money (around 500 AUD, shouldn't be too hard as fuckers here charge 800+ for second hand ones that look scuffed)

How long should I be waiting for a price reduction? As your option does sound quite appealing. Would selling my rift now > buy a vive with trackers and upgrade HMD be a good option? I don't want to get outdated tech that doesn't function properly with the new things they release for the pro

See that criminal? you can arrest him in Fallout trademark 4VR trademark

Mid december 2015.

I love strutting around in VR and rubbing the fact that I have full-body tracking in other peoples faces~

>E-Peen Ascendent

No one wants to buy a used VR headset that's gross. Send it in to get refurbished without compensation so it can be resold as new.

>Not just wiping the god damn thing down, washing the padding, and hitting the screens up with some screen cleaners.

STOP, that made me react just reading that
I get physically sad everytime I see someone with actual full body tracking

this is autism past me, the thing has no marks at all, you couldn't tell it apart from a brand new one

>not just rubbing the whole thing in antibacterial alcohol

>must face one direction at all times for Kinect tracking to work

l o l

>tfw have 3 trackers on me and can be in VR while in bed at the same time
>tfw all the possibilities

Nnyyaaa

would you erp with this

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

such a cute feminine dick

this just makes me think, wouldn't you just look like a plank sliding along the ground?
and more then that if you're actually in bed wouldn't the blankets just block out the sensors?
for what purpose would you do this

really making me think here

What did you do to her? M-monster!

No I look like I'm on the ground sleeping, and I don't have the blankets on~

she had what looked like a bulge and it was the only completed model i had on hand, i wanted to preserve it somewhat by not destroying it entirely
tell me how to activate the facial animations to bait knuckles

thats pretty lewd,
I just want to have full body tracking, even reading these situations that probably don't happen make me jealous

i would ERP with you :3

>hold V
the fuck you wont

All Shapekeys are intact, you can just make a duplicate of the model in Unity and do a normal animation. The parts are under body and are called "skinned mesh renderer".

Handgun is Sad
Rock'n Roll is Tongue out with happy eyes (pic)
Thum's Up is my best try at doing a somewhat lewd face.

I got it in that video card + vive bundle a while back, haven't had the desire to touch it. The card the code was on might have been thrown out while I was cleaning, I don't even know.

>tfw no vr (yet)

Hey I loved Shadow Hearts.

Try プロテクトギア
Seems like model was at cdn.3dcustom.net/MMDuploader/src/MMD00238.zip
but the link is dead.
I want to find it myself.

Fucking kek the Vive Lightstation installation guide has one booklet for English and various languages and a big separate one for Russian only.

Probably not but you could try ripping them

No clue but I suspect they a big bone on their head that doesn't do anything but add invisible height, or a transparent part if unity counts only the mesh for the height
I'm probably talking out my ass here but that's the first thing that came to my mind and it seems reasonably lazy

That's the only link I've found too, pretty gutted like

Strange to see other people that get jealous from seeing people with full VR, is a somewhat semi-common thing?

Go away Jager your ACOG isn't in this thread

Vive is coming in today.
Loaded on Fedex truck at 6:25am
It's 1:06pm and still not here.
The wait is killing me, but I know it's right around the corner.

It's coming for me at 8.

Gonna make it lad.

Did some advanced google-fu, think I found it:
ux.getuploader.com/militaryP_MMD/download/35

>Probably not but you could try ripping them
damn. surprising. I know I found one on either bowlroll or nico, but it was the later Temjin model. i never liked that. too overdesigned

oh well. maybe i'll look into that then

>Work on something funny
>1000 over tri limit
Fuck
My man! Thanks dude

Are uploads fucked again?

>calling it /vrg/
>not /virgen/

Hey faggots, im learning blender, what maymay model should I make for vrchat from scratch? no anime shit

Ok, how the fuck do you edit and upload models for vrchat? I've read the fuckin Tao Te Ching front to back 20 times in my life and want to make a Lao Tzu Knuckles and quote Taoism to people. Tao literally means, "Way."

Knuckles is a dead meme.