store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys 8 patch fix, coming out on the 30th of January, for current platforms
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/951155866018897920

- Ys 8 Switch version announced for a later date, in partnership with NIS america who worked on the port. Interest in working with other Falcom games as well.
nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14819656
strawpoll.me/14814667
pastebin.com/JLiAmQB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NISA>XSeed
Also xseed shills on suicide watch

Things that were shitposted into becoming reality by /fg/
>NISA event in February
>NISA handling Kiseki
>XSEED's biggest dub was the one ruined them
>Celceta PC

Is this the power of /fg/?

2nd for superior Towa.

Tooting the shitposters away

>hey guys let's make up a bullshit rumor and post it all over /fg/
>surely all the gullible newfags will believe it!

Small correction on something. Meant to just put it as "NIS" instead of "NIS america".

My bad.

How the fuck is a confirmed event a "Prediction"? You faggots are kinda pushing it. The rest isn't even true, aside from Celceta PC.

>t. buttblasted xshill

You do know he's probably talking about the whole laid off staff from NISA due to their blunder right?

It's not an /fg/ rumor. It's a /v/ rumor.

You don't actually need to see Claire's naval to know that it's absolute perfection. It's obvious from the way her clothes caress it. The fact that it's hidden actually makes it more erotic. And so I ask again: would you kiss it?

I would shot it with a salt bolt.

>fuck up localization of the first game to start off your business relationship with falcom probably just around the time NIS and Falcom were in negotiations for the partnership
>NIS president probably so pissed he had his yakuza pals cut some tongues and fingers off of the gook translators working on the game
WEW

>C
More like S for shit.

I would much rather run my tongue all over Aurelia's abs.

Will CS remasters have updated 3D models? I mean, just compare the fingers between CS2 and TX here.

>no link to previous thread

Only getting internal res bump and higher resolution 2D artwork/UI.

*blocks your progress*

Forgot to copy it along.

Previous thread:

>Medic can, Poison, burn, petrify, deathblow, everything, a billion stat downs, revive, heal, high arts resistance, long range, immune to literally everything
>Taito lady can push, deathblow, self buff for STR and DEF, SPD so high even casting SPD down on her does nothing, super high damage, higher DEF, petrification just for good measure

buy

I will since it seems cute. Reminds me of some old style tod down dungeon crawlers, expect it's all cute.

>fishing in your Queen's castle
Fucking Estelle

Meant to say Top down view.

My boy Adol fished in an ancient civilization ocean inside a giant evolution tree

More importantly, how the fuck is Estelle's line even able to reach the moat from the Queen's balcony

based af
how can any other mcs hope to compete?

Can you fish in the Liberl ark? I forget.

There's no line. The rod is just a catalyst for Estelle's telekinesis powers.

>Captcha V1 is dying
>Gonna have to go back to using "Pick the picture mode"

Why the hell are they discontinuing V1 in here?

There's no water as far as I remember.

Huh? I can still use V1 though?

To get you to buy gold account

I can also, but there were some news a while back that it's going to stop working at some point soon. I'm already getting some images saying Captcha V1 doesn't work in here, but i can click it away and get a proper one, but i think that's not going to work for all that long.

Dying, not dead.

>the nisa insider is actually an xseed nuthugger who still wants them to get sen 3 because it "makes sense that way"
kek

I will the second it's up for pre-order.
Or, simply when it's released.

That's just damage control after being called out for being a NIS(A) shill.

>xseed's gonna be a marvelous inc localization machine when they run out of profitable games to localize independently
NOOICE
FATE SHIT IS SAVED BROS

Dude just went to college with people who started fucking up games for a living for NISA. It makes sense that he'd be an XSHILL, since that guy probably fucked the girls he liked in his dorm.

Altina adopting when? Previous arc MCs all adopted their own loli.

She's got death flags all over, buddy.

Rean is a failure. He'll fail to adapt her.

The age old question...
strawpoll.me/14819656

If anything, the ending of 3 made sure she got all those removed, buddy.

>The bobcat crashes onto Altina

Why not just pick off from the older poll?

strawpoll.me/14814667

>Not even an option of to being indiferent

>implying she doesn't go 100% haywire after Twilight happened

Because it's asking what kind of shitposter is more annoying. You can't be indifferent.

companies and their fans aren't always one and the same.

>only 1 person likes NIShit
So is it finally confirmed that this entire drama is caused by one turbo-autistic shitposter with no life who is here 24/7 trying to stir shit up now?

Oh, i felt it was just the companies being called by their shitpost name.

user, there are some more stubborn ones, but i doubt it's just one dude. There barely enough votes in there too.

>muh boogeyman

>5 hours until xseed stream
Are you ready to experience the BIGGEST DUB EVER in 4k?

>one vote

>tfw resetera is more anti nisa than reddit and the discord combined
>pastebin.com/JLiAmQB5
>nitpicking that list as if patching hasn't been a thing on all platforms since 2005

If NISA gets to localize every Falcom games in the future i'm never buying any game from them ever again. Fuck NISA.

Most of the time they wouldn't patch their older stuff though, unless the issue was extremely glaring, and even then, sometimes they let it slide if it only happens sometimes.

They've improved more recently, but not by that much. The latest blunder was probably saved simply because of NIS partnership with Falcom growing stronger, and the president obviously not wanting an inferior product that was even called out on Japanese websites, to be floating near that reveal. That and NIS President, and Kondo being friends to boot.

You wish. If XSEED's announcing anything on the stream, it'll be one of the silhouettes. I'm going to tune in just to see how bad the chat is.

Someone should tell them that every single localizer does this:
>Localizers have admitted that they do in fact add things to the script just for the sake of "flavor"
But honestly, who gives a shit what they think.

Calvard when?

They went out of their way to promote that they're not censoring or cutting anything out of that SNK waifu fighting game, so they're probably trying to change their public image.

5 hours

>xseed has gone super saiyan and gotten the rights to localize sen 3, 4 AND the entirety of calvard
>announces it on the stream

They've been sorta anti censorship for a while already, but that doesn't really apply to their main issue, which is port quality bad enough that they can fry consoles, and meme translations that break away from what a character is supposed to be saying completely, and changing the tone of the story.

What they did to Ar tonelico was atrocious for example, and they have a bunch of retarded choices for no reason.

>ONE vote
ahahahahaha

Porting doesn't really have anything to do with NISA itself, as they have no programmers. All porting is done by NIS, with the exception of PC ports, which are outsourced.

Adding flavor is fine, but changing a bunch of lines or a character entirely just because it's "funny" is not the same. Esty dee is a fucking stupid joke anyway, and since it's name change, you're gonna see it everywhere.

Flavor is when you add more instances of showing a character's quirk playing out when appropriate, but not doing it like it's something completely against their character, or just changing him entirely.

So NIS themselves are the ones fucking up the ports? Honestly that doesn't bode too well for the future.

They made the STD joke because she was a minor character in the first game. No one knew she'd be a main character in the third game.

>now he's using proxies to artificially inflate the NISA votes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Notion, big hole, protector, and ancient species are left unchanged

Yes, but their recent games have been fine, in my experience. Disgaea 5 has a great Switch port.

Even more reason not to fucking do it. Why fuck with things just because they're small?

If the same translators and editors work on a trails game, you're gonna see Mint changed from trying to hook up her uncle with her teacher, to her trying to "troll" them or something.

That point wasn't about Esty Dee. It was about this:
>I do like adding spice to my meals. I leave much of the dialogue the same that I am given, but if it can be worded a little more effectively, dramatically, or character-defining, then I alter it. If I have extra space, sometimes I’ll add a line. At points, I may change lines entirely because I feel I personally have a better idea or because I feel what’s funny in Japan may fall flat in the US and Europe. I always talk about such matters with the translator working on the project with me, so it’s not just me whipping out a red pen and making up my own storyline.
It's the last point in the pastebin so you can see for yourself if you don't believe me. What they're complaining about there is basically what XSEED does with Trails. Estelle got more sassy and less stupid, for example, and there's lots of additions to the script.

>my name is alison
>please just call me alison
??????????????????????????????????

>preggo used goods
>making requests
FALCON
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNCH

Ah that stuff is usually fine. Adding a few puns to food names or changing an extremely japanese joke makes sense, since those would fall flat for most people.

My problem is when they take way too many liberties with the characters and change their very nature.

Wait seriously?

That is not the right opinion to have man. We have to have a 1:1 translation of the glorious nippon language for their words are like gods own voice.
Who cares if a joke does not work and makes our pig english faces go ????.

>check up discord
>reusing assets is bad if nepshit
>its good if Kiseki
l000l

You are part of the problem too.

Is it a good thing for a translator make shit writing look good or a bad thing? I'm always on the fence about this.

>a good thing or a bad thing
Fuck, brain's not working.

I think its more like Neptunia re uses the same ones for way more games compared to Falcom. Everyone knows that even on /v/.

Also why the hell are you stalking Discord?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You know not getting jokes is a classic sign of autism right?

XSEED made changes to Rean's "This is a Tachi" Into a long winded explanation

xseed always does this shit since FC

In what sense? If they're making shit up about the story, then it's wrong, if they just make a phrase sound better, then its fine.

If they want to add flavor, they need to work with knowledge about how the character acts, so it doesn't come off weird. It's a split topic, since some may not agree with it, while some don't feel a small add here and there is trouble so long as it doesn't break anything. The problem is when someone just makes shit up for no reason.

Like for example, Kloe for some reason accusing Weissman of killing her parents in the TL done by Fulgur. I guess they wanted to make the scene have more impact if you brought Kloe or something.

Just because you find it funny it doesn't make it a joke.

>Giving a brief explanation on what a Tachi is
>Comparing that to changing character to spout memes for no reason, or changing them completely like Nisa does

That's the worst example you could have picked to shit talk. How about picking some more obvious one?

I laughed fuck off nigga

Yes. That's an actual line from the original localization. It really shows that the editors ONLY corrected grammar and left it at that. The two translators were both native Japs.

lol I see you are mad as fuck about it. Fuck off and kys

I guess it's good for you who paid for the game and wanted to have fun as well as the company who wanted to make company. But I don't think that justifies it especially when you rewrite characters for zero reason.

May a thousand thorns adorn your flesh with despair. May you be engulfed, ignorant, and alone.

STRIKE! UNHOLY SPEARS OF TIME!

Is there a cooler S-craft? I don't think so.

Thanks xseed for the great localization, i wonder how NIShit would have fucked it up

Man, Rean is way too popular in Japan isn't he? Winning the poll by a landslide with Altina not even reaching his numbers and she's 2nd place. Surprised Olivert isn't in top 10 considering he's usually mister popular.

user please. Let's drop the whole company thing. It's fine to thank them, but let's not continue to try and stir shit up to plunge the thread even further into shit.

Having 4 games fellating him and being the MC does that.