/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread best alpaca edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7px6mu/v3_spoilers_about_the_ending/dskodrz/
pastebin.com/3a42myGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad my boy's back. I wanna give him a piggyback ride.

nyamami

Shirogane and Saihara!

Junko's manko!

Angie and her beloved girls!

I love Sayaka!

Hands!

Tsumugi!

This post has the official Kodaka Seal of Approval

Hey hey
Stop.
PIGGI BARFF!!! haven't seen you in forever

Bitch.

ew, for what purpose

why did kodaka delete those tweets is team danganronpa behind this?

Koko! Considering Kodaka says he likes all of his characters, pretty sure he's either trying to say Mugi is his favorite or she's one of his favorites. Also, unless if missed a tweet, pretty sure Amami isn't his best boy. That's probably Kaito.

Animator!

Would you Tsufugi a Tsumugi?

Except Tenko!

He did initially say he was deleting the tweets in a few minutes

who would win a silent sexy woman or a frozen puddle

Whore slut.

Cuter hands.

Headcanons for NB!Lesb!Rantarou who has a secret crush on Miu!
The game had just started. She was absolutely ideal. Her beautiful long rose-gold hair shined brightly. Those blue eyes of her pierced your soul. She was gorgeous in your eyes. That only started a fraction of your attraction.

What really sealed the deal was her confidence and general personality. She was loud, arrogant and hilarious. She would give people weird nicknames but, it only added to her charm. Somehow, Miu was your new dream girl but, you didn’t know if she was straight or homoflexible. You just hoped to the universe that it would be in your favour.

Anyways, you played it safe and tried to read inbetween the lines. She often made dick jokes and just sexual innuendos at any oppertunity she could. Honestly, she was kinda relatable at some points. Even though most people thought she was annoying, you pointed out to them her strongpoints and what made her unique and awesome to you!

To be honest, Kokichi was the first to find out that you liked her. That smartass almost told her about your crush but you caught him before he could. That guy figured out your gender quite fast, too. Even thought he was an “evil supreme leader”, he respect your pronouns. So, instead, you said you would explain everything to her the next day.

Finally, it was the next day. You knock on her dorm door and she greeted you and let you inside. What a suprisingly clean room. It as if she had… just… cleaned… it. Kokichi did something, didn’t he…? “Hey, Miu?” You turned around and saw Miu laying in an attractive position with her skirt showing off some thigh. You were blushing! What is going on right now?! Kokichi must’ve told her! Infact, Kokichi probably told everyone!

fuck you

Greasy bacon

Okay, so what does "Ta gueule, homo" means?

Stop calling Doppel a slut!

*sniff* is that... *sniffff* adventure I smell??

I love Sayaka. I want to lick her feets, armpits, nipples, pussy and anus.

”I-I… I’m happy that you ended up liking me, Rantaro.” She said. “Kokichi told me all about this situation of yours, and honestly, I was really flustered and happy. I didn’t expect this from you.” She said. She gestured you to sit down and you did as she said. You didn’t expect this so quickly. “It feels good to have another Queer here. I’m Pan so i’m glad I have somebody to love.” She kisses your cheek and holds your hand. The universe was lisening to you after all, she was queer.

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

Terrible OP. No one finds that dumb alpaca to be cute. KYS.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7px6mu/v3_spoilers_about_the_ending/dskodrz/
>Wasted character potential. Too much time is spent on Kaito and Maki so interesting ones like Ryoma are sidelined and some like Kiibo are basically ignored the entire game, which seriously hurts Shuichi's er, speech about love (Let's pretend that the cast weren't at each other's throats half the time or that at least one of them was content to throw everyone under the bus...)
>waaaaah they didn't focus on the characters I like
Does he not know that DR and SDR2 do the same shit.
Ryoma died too early and Kiibo was mostly comedy and plot device that he looked too hard into.

I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Turn around and pants down.

her feets her armpeets her nipples her pussies and her cracks

I love Kirumi!

>I love Sayaka.
Nice!
>I want to lick her feets, armpits, nipples, pussy and anus.
W-What?

Don't Be rude user, it's not the Traffic Light Trio without one of them.

Fuck off pervert manlet.

Haaa, look at Maki growing up and learning how to spank.

After that artbook data translation It's not surprising that Kodaka probably loved shirogane a lot. Not only he liked the plain gimmick but also the meta her character brought and the experience he had with interviews of irl cosplayers to build her ftes. Comun probably had some bias there but even with the info we got that still says a lot.

Fuck off.

Calm down buddy.

I want to see Angie's bootyhole!

Reminder that Nagito Komaeda is a respecter of women.

Reminder that the only person who defended Sonia from Teru's predatory advances is Komaeda.

Reminder that when Komaeda thought Hajime made Mikan cry, he chastised him for bullying a girl.

Reminder that Komaeda doesn't believe girls should have to perform degrading tasks such as spoonfeeding a tied-up boy, which is why he asked Hajimeme to feed him instead.

Reminder that Chiaki said she knew acting sexy wouldn't successfully lure Komaeda out, because Komaeda is a good man who would never sexually objectify a woman. He never made any lewd or rude comments when Mikan tripped, either, unlike several of the other characters.

Reminder that Nagito Komaeda would be shouting about how all women are queens while Hajime would say, "If she breathes, she's a thot."

Reminder that Komaeda would be absolutely disgusted if he knew that Hajime dates eight girls at once and spies on women in the bath.

Reminder that Komaeda is the true feminist ally women need.

Sayakers. They ain't right.

It's an anniversary tweet but since it's full of spoilers he warned people in advance and made it time limited.

I love Nagito so much!

CALM DOWN

Tsumugi is for hugs!

Gross. I hate Nagito now

Becoming friends with /drg/!

Calm down Makoto.

Fucking kek

>Reminder that Chiaki said she knew acting sexy wouldn't successfully lure Komaeda out

That’s because he’s a homo, dingus, not because he respects women

Only after you accept Atua into your heart!

Wrong.

Reddit is all around garbage. I check there every now again since it's DR's most used community aside from tumblr(and I am not going there) and they're some of the most pretentious morons I've seen in a long time.

Soygito Cuckmaeda

pastebin.com/3a42myGA

Good afternoon, /drg/! How are you all doing?

>bias
Considering Angie, Kiyo and Miu are...special, going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Not happening.

Ibuki!

And spending time in cafes while talking about fiction!

Komaeda stumbling upon Hajime and Chiaki making out!
Komaeda crying himself to sleep every night!
Komaeda big suicide!

Let's eat some ice cream, we are best friends.

Comun's affected by bias sometimes but it's not like it's all the time though. He even said korekiyo's artbook page had interesting comments despite hating the character.

Mioda!

I want Angie to sit on me!

Junko loves Naegi!

>fives on both
Dual lucc!

Pretty good but kind of tired too.

Komaeda stumbling upon Hajime and Chiaki making out!
Hajime and Chiaki asking if he wants to join in!
Komaeda big threesome!

I remember when Angiefags denigrated Comun for making Angie out to be a bad person, but it turned out the game's depiction of her was actually pretty close.

Shuichi stumbling upon Kaito and Maki making out!
Kaito and Maki asking if he wants to join in!
Shuichi big threesome!

Aesthetic for Kiibo who’s been very overwhelmed by school and is kind of shutting down emotionally, with hints of Komaeda.

>mfw

Makoto stumbling upon Kyoko and Sayaka making out!
Kyoko and Sayaka asking if he wants to join in!
Makoto big threesome!

I love happy endings!

I'm okay, I should be trying to draw right now, but I'm too lazy. How about you?

People treat downvotes like they're some sort of sin.
Maybe if you keep getting downvotes, you should ask yourself what are you doing wrong.

Souda stumbling upon Gundham and Sonia making out!
Gundham and Sonia laughing at Souda!
Souda big cuck!

>Will never discuss our favorite fiction together in a cafe
why live

I'm drawing as well Mugifriend!

I'm gonna downvote you so hard

I want Meaty to show me humanity’s infinite beauty!

I'm enjoying a snow day today, I'm relaxing a whole lot.

I don't know why some people would think that a translator would be lying just because they hate a character. That would dirty his job.

Do tulpafags only circlejerk each other off and shit all over the threads?

OH NO MY E-CRED YOU MONSTER HOW DARE YOU

Komaru? More like Cuckmaru

Super rough sketch of host body discovery
on couch in lodge in front of fire place?

Maki building a house in Minecraft!
Ouma burning the house down!

Aesthetic for a genderfluid shsl xenoarchaeologist Yasuhiro who was in a poly relationship with a Transgirl!shsl tea maker Celestia and a shsl candy maker Leon!

Good thread

It's also general opinions I see there.
>"SAIMATSU AND MOMOHARU ARE CANON"
>"YOU FIND THIS CHARACTER ANNOYING BUT THIS, THAT AND THAT ARE ALSO ANNOYING YOU SHOULD HATE THEM TOO"
>"OUMA IS A LIAR SO WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM AT ALL AND HE'S ENTIRELY UP TO INTERPRETATION"
>Tenko vs Angie wars
>"BUT THE GAME STRONGLY IMPLIES GONTA HAD A PERSONALITY SWITCH"
>"MAHIRU IS SO UNDERRATED! SO IS RYOMA!"
>"SEESAW EFFECT SO FUNNY LMAO"
>"HERE'S MY TIER LIST PLZ RATE NO HATE"
>"HERE'S MY ESSAY OF WHY THIS POPULAR CHARACTER SUCKS WITH AWFUL POINTS BUT BECAUSE IT SHITS ON A POPULAR CHARACTER THAT GETS IT 666 UP VOTES"

>my precious character can't be this much of a dick
Yeah, no. Kirumi, Angie, Korekiyo, Miu, Kokichi and Tsumugi were dicks in different ways and you have to accept that.

>EOP Angiefags BTFO
Just as it should be

What does Leon's flag mean

Saihara stumbling upon Amami and Kaede making out!
Amami and Kaede laughing at Saihara!
Saihara big cuck!
Amami and Kaede a couple of days later!
Saihara big last laugh!