twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck Lukas.

>these stats
I regret rolling for her

Ban gacha shit.

>nu-FE
fuck off

LUCINA IS CUTE

What set do you use on +Atk Micaiah? I don't have enough coins to forge the Brash Assault meme build

Speaking of, where is the anal smut that one user was supposed to write yesterday? I’m still waiting.

"I believe in you. You have a pure heart."

Wtf Micaiah s-stop believing in me! I'm a horrible person!

Austin

>tfw couldn't get a miccy
At least I can use Oliver as a blue res tank.

How bad is +def -atk micaiah? I wasn't really rolling for her, just rolling with the story orbs, but she popped up after 3 blue pulls.

Reminder that mommy is going away soon, so make sure you hurry and suckle all the SP you need

Go back, soyboy.

I'm glad we all agree that Bold Fighter, Quickened Pulse Glacies/Ignis, Bladetome Winter Tharja is the best mage in the game.

And Bold Fighter, Brave Bow, QP Ignis, Hallow Jakob is the best bow in the game.

Reinhardt and BowLyn r noob killers only.

Where's the best place to get cipher singles?

Trip back on

>blade tome WTharja
I don't have a good enough brainlet wojak for this

> Dropped 220+ orbs for Micy
> Got some off banner unit as a pity breaker among a ton of (admittedly semi useful) fodder crap.

I'm not , but I legitimately curious about what you mean here. Where is he supposed to "go back" to? The womb?

Because I get the feeling he wants that.

>using tharja

Dude she's blue Deirdre with an even better tome? What more do you want?

So Hana is apperantly an alright lady.

Should I give her Wo Dao+ as well?

Don't make me angry feg. You won't like what's under this helmet.

Honestly why couldn't they add another obvious 4* demotion unit to this banner, 3 characters just doesn't seem enough and the 4*ed units we've been getting recently have been pretty good.

Taking smut request where the chosen FE character commits suicide by jumping off a building.

First ask first serve, male or female. Second FE posted will be the person who finds the corpse and rapes it

i got an -atk +def sigurd back in the 8% banner and im finally building him, does he need miracle? or i can put bonfire to take advantage of that extra def

We're not getting a damn demotion, goddammit.

ike

Valter, rolling for 2nd

Enemy phase units are a meme

You're a jobber that got powercreeped by yourself.

I would rather give Halloween Jakob a Guard Bow over Brave, but Winter Tharja with RedBlade and Bold Fighter is fucking tops. She blows up even several high res blues for me.

>Fortify Dragons, but no Hone, Goad, or Ward Dragons
>Ward, Goad, and Fortify Fliers are all year round but Hone Fliers is seasonal only

What if we get Cormag with Hone Fliers and Myrrh with Hone Dragons as a Sacred Stones Pt 2?

HELP BOEY ATE TOO MUCH FLOUR

JULIA

Unless that means he's about to turn into a cake, I'm not interested.

I luckcucked a +spd -res Sothe. What the hell build do I run? He seems super fuckin squishy with wewLAD. Do I just go default and give him Fury?

WE TOLD YOU TO STOP YOU MORON

>Hone Fliers is seasonal only
Forgetting Hinoka again?

>Valter jumps and Julia fucks the body
LMAO

She'll die on the riposte most of the time, keep fire sweep

>fortify infantry
>hone infantry
>goad infantry
>ward infantry
Will it ever happen?

no, Julia is pure and not suicidal

Are you guys going to build Oliver? If so how? Im not sure if he is worth investing into with how many blue mages I have already.

Nah. Wrath and Infantry Pulse are more than enough.

I warned you.

Winners. Working on it now

I wasn't planning on rolling for this fuck boy but after getting spooked by him I've been greatly impressed. Post Sothes

>release Zelgius
>it's just BK without his helmet, but now with IVs, can merge to +10, and has warp powder

fucking hell ISIS

>52/56 defenses

Shes amazing with it combined with Desperation and Heavy Blade, but it wont be as good as firesweep with that bulk. If you want to use Wo Dao then you should give her Fury so she can tank hits.

Honestly I'm okay if they don't as long as Infantry keep getting the fun skills instead.

Stop giving them to fucking armours as well though, shit.

twitter.com/theprinceofiris/status/951706687890575363

We're next

They really should have just used Pelleas and Izuka instead of Zelgius and Oliver.

Assram with mercurius when?

Res forged owl tome, dunno the a skill yet. Fury to help him not get doubled by some of the slower mages?

Gee, BK, why does Sephiran let you have TWO helmets?

Speed +3 SS would have been better

Oh thank so, that will help.

Sadly, don't have either CA or Defense Ploy, neither do I have Windsweep as stated before. Kinda stuck on options right now

Silly Boey, you need to maintain a proper diet.

Why does Zelgius have Alondite? Isn't that the Black Knight's prf sword?

Non-seasonal Red Flier fucking when

Elincia refuses to show up

Maybe I need to be more jameslike

I hope we get another Archanea banner soon, like maybe in february
It's been too long since the last one which was terrible anyway

Lol.

It's on someone on my defense team for now but it'll get switched once I finally get a (you)

>distribute Gunnthra
>two weeks later have a chapter where she’s calling you to Nifl
Like I get the INFINITE UNIVERSES thing and acting as if everyone managed to get her is stupid but come on now

If they give us BK and Zelgius, we should get Camus and Sirius and Zeke.

Sephiroth kills Aerith

Don't you find it funny how Zelgius and the Black Knight are never in the same place at the same time?

>tfw +hp -spd
8% tana banner when

Is it impossible to clear this without anyone dying or am I just retarded?

It makes sense though, black knight is in Daein and zelgius is in begnion. That's too large of a distance for them to meet.

We're one step closer to WOKE Karel.

do you seriously not have a single unit who can bait and kill micaiah on a defense tile

Dancer my dude

>cloud was never a SOLDIER 1st class

Only if we get Tatiana with him.

I'll like to see people do these maps on lunatic with F2P no SI units

So the town building shit is going to be rebuilding nipple? Can I choose the areola size at least?

And there is no way a magically advanced nation like Begnion would ever design some sort of teleportation magic, so of course they'd never meet.

I sat my ike on the fortress tile and he killed miccy and sothe. Next turn I healed him and he killed the wyvern. Then he killed Zelgius.

>Fire Emblem
>Don't actually Fire some Emblems
what the fuck

Green raven tome on tile or a DC/Mage on the tree on the left

Really fires the emblems, doesn't it

>fates
>your choices don't matter

Who here couldn't roll mic ?
Can we get a group hug

>Fire Emblem Heroes
>Surtr’s seal is an Emblem of Fire that protects against Heroes
Whoa...really dangles those dongles...

>Sigurd and Micaiah's kits and stats were tailor made to ensure they would be good despite the omnipresence of Reinhardt and BLyn who continue to not go away
At this rate I feel like they're just going to say fuck it and make Lightbrand's effect "Take 0 damage from units named Reinhardt"

Anyone else looking forward to FE16’s futa chart?

>Micummies has 3 good skills
>replace them all with death blow, desperation, and res ploy
I am a genius
Oh no

>If only we could meet face-to-face
Yeah if only Legendary summon didn't give me my second and third copies of both Amelia and Chrom instead. IS phrased it that way on purpose, I swear.

>IS might meme us with a banner that has Danved and Devdan as well as Shannan and Shannam

>got Miccy as the free summon

Should I give Charlotte's lance to Tana? Tana's +Atk -Res.

Got spooked by this top tier talent going for micaiah. How can i make her more perfect? Moonbow for special good enough?