wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.square-enix.com/ff15/snapshot_contest/sp/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
comfy.moe/qhsuev.webm
exvius.gamepedia.com/Category:Music
youtube.com/watch?v=IHKf2uTsBzk
youtube.com/watch?v=0UQbT06k2YM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmV2djWuyG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy

first for emperor is for cucks

BE OP

based frogposter

alright, came back from work just in time to make the new thread. what i miss? hows the NT beta so far?

SAUCY MOUSE

First pull of the day and it's Swordsman Lasswell. Is he any good besides having a cgi attack?

decent, not much else
check his skills and see if you need anything he does.

He can dual wield swords trained neato.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Worst CG unit, gets a decent 7* so I hope you can get a second if you want to use him.

Can you play with friends in the Dissidia beta or is it random only?

Also update the OP to mention that the beta is ongoing

ah shit, i did it on the last one but was rushed and didnt do it on this one, woops.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Bane did nothing wrong.

>Tfw ignis 7* is probably the best out of any of the ffvx characters. His only flaw is that you can't double cast mix and a buff at the same time.
I hope his enhancements in a year buff ignis but until the powercreep really sets in I'm going to use him.

jp.square-enix.com/ff15/snapshot_contest/sp/

Best boy gets a special photo contest.

It's shit, just like expected

>That isn't a circumstance you would logically look back at on in your death throes as a longing dream. Or maybe it is and Noctis is simply even more of a tragic character than I anticipated.
Neither of them had any chance to get and ultimately even imagine anything better for themselves. Lunafreya always knew she'd die young and with nothing, while Noctis was gradually forced to give up every wish and desire he ever had. In the end, comforting each other in their last moments was the best they could hope for.

dancer freya 5* when?

woke up and did a 10
we got the cg boys

Is the new Dissidia really worth buying ?

I like everything about it, except the fact that:

>you can't change your Bravery attacks

>you can only use 1 Hp attack per match

This is really disappointing compared to the previous Dissidia games

NT has a great ost, okay character roster, 3v3, 1v1 game modes and good graphics, but the unchangeable Bravery attacks and 1 Hp attack is a real bummer.

Using various Bravery and Hp attacks is literally what Dissidia's gameplay is all about.

Did they do this due to laziness ?

>we got the cg
why would you do a 10 for this

because he wanted to?
what other reason do you need?

Do Lassworm's global buffs redeem him at all?
Please tell me you're talking about Citra

>you can only use 1 Hp attack per match
I don't understand at all. How? isn't the whole point to build bravery with bravery attacks then attack with hp attacks?

how do you only use 1 hp attack per match? what happens if you whiff it? just drop the controller and wait for the timer to end?

CG Lasswell TMR replaces Wisdom as BiS for a lot of builds

He means you can only have one hp attack in your moveset

I sleep

That's not what he means. For example cloud has meteorain and cross-smash as HP attacks. You can only take one of them into the fight (meteorain or cross-slash, Not both). Can use HP attack as much as you want

And Bartz Bravery attacks suck

I disagree

>X attacks forward
>Forward+X is a jump attack

actually redpill be on bartz, I want to get better

>gorillacucks THIS mad
lol

Which TTerra enhancements do I want? All of them?

Everything but Ultima, don't bother with Ultima

Not that user but I have the same question about Emperor. Grab them all if I can afford them?

Everything except Control. Control is good, but situationally.

200% MAG for 11 turns is neat, but 50% SPR to all allies (and enemies) except self? Eh. Unless you're building the last finishing move, I think the part spr break is risky.

Hit shit or keep throwing moves in the air to master them then gain a permanent stat buff. Each brave move and whichever HP properties change when master and buff different stats. Bartz starts off as a all roundish character with okay moves but the later a game goes the stronger he gets and allow him to buff up not only himself but his teammates as well.

Wait where do I even learn this in the game

If I play Devil Jin in Tekken, who should I pick up in Dissidia?

you can avoid the debuff with some characters like earth veritas and tilith, so you can make the most of it in some situations.

>been using tilith forever
>get ayaka
>does almost everything tilith does and more
>also cannot die
this some bullshit honestly.

I'm clueless: the post

Oh yeah, Tilith is my healer so that allied spr break wouldn't be a problem after all! Thanks guys

It kinda expect you to play and find out.Check out some people on jewtube like Trueblade Seeker or Leif 3GHP for more info on the game.

>NT has a great ost

How good is Refia with her USB & BSB? Is she a top-tier character?

Pretty good

Ayaka was a mistake. Now try imagining what it's like without Tilith OR Ayaka.

In terms of physical fire she's top tier. That burst alone was considered one of the best bursts for raw damage for some time.

any tips on how to use her? just USB into BSB into CMD1 spam?

Its a good source of physical fire damage if you need it. Would suggest you check out how she could fit into your team based on anything else you own currently.

Depends on the setup. Burning Rush is a new good alternative to BSB spam because of its high crit rate. Regularly though, Fires Within is the preferred choice cause it's already hitting that fire element and on demand healing is always appreciated. Other than that yeah, the USB and BSB play nice together.

Aileen

Meta

The gamebreaker

DEJA VU

What's the point of Tetra Sylphid? She doesn't even seem better than Ramuh tbqhwyf

> dat free daily pull

youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU

You use 2chainers dipshipt.
That and 3* Sylph is for evade memers.

Will our beta data carry over?

Email them and ask.

So what do I enchance first with Soleil?

And is there anywhere good to farm tech crysts in this story event?

>whenyoupullarainbow.jpg

>Have pulled 10 Lukas since I started playing
>Have pulled zero WoL

it didn't for the Japanese version unless there's an option I missed

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS TIME BEFORE

too bad cuckchan will never allow me to post this here
comfy.moe/qhsuev.webm

>mfw still awakening orlandeau & agrias because we have no idea when the fuck we're getting Camille 6*

exvius.gamepedia.com/Category:Music
well they added a music section.
it also has all the event ones like the secret of mana ones.

>once again give more of a crap about the story events than the actual stories

How do they do it? This family drama shit is actually pretty good. I mean, I knew it'd be dark and involved from the original units descriptions but jesus christ that escalated quickly and I love it

they don't have to follow the formula for the main story, so they can bother to put everything they want into them instead of spreading it so thin.
the promise beyond time was also a big surprise

>FFX boss theme 2

Oh fuck, I forgot the next X event is on Gagazet. Isn't that supposed to be soon?

Just gimme my fucking Tidus enhancements already

BE has some really fucking good music for a phone game

i'm expecting sakura's to go big on the sadness scale

I'm just sad we don't have full tracks on that site. Does anyone know a place to get them full? Cataclysm is fucking great but lasts a hell of a longer than what's there.

i wanna know this too... looking at her enhancements and how her songs work makes me feel like a fucking retard

Decent.
Go for USB+ability spam, BSB cmds are really not worth it, unless you can't hone stuff right away. The BSB is a great piece of armour for herself though.

How much out of the loop are you guys? She's ok at best, Sabin just got an USB which is a fire copy of Tidus' except his chases are actually stronger and he doesn't need to juggle between a gorillion SBs, Locke got his CSB which automatically puts him above Refia.
Future VI banner will make him THE phys fire user.
Top physical fire users in JP are these two, Refia is cuck tier.

In GL right now she's serviceable.
Top tier? lol no

>First thing other than the winter event where I actually just skip everything because it's usually bad
>It's some of the best we've gotten so far
Fuck me sideways, time to visit youtube or something I guess
>Chizuru seppuku

should be getting IX event next, then sakura and lunar new years, after that the next mainline event should be X.

>should be getting IX event next
Thank fuck we got the 3% rainbow early, now I have a chance at Eiko

>retarded apes so retarded that they skip the 10 lines of event text to get to the mindless grinding

Oh shit, Roselia's in that one isn't she? That's gonna be fun. Why is it that the only good Story Events are ones with suffering everywhere

>this game's story
>good

Outside exposed cunny, what is eiko good for?
Is she a better garnet?

he didn't say anything about the main story.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHKf2uTsBzk
Squall with CG

Best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=0UQbT06k2YM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmV2djWuyG0

MODS

7*

neither did I

I mean, normally you'd be right, but the Story Events are the outliers that every so often have sparks of decent writing.

>he

Don't assume my gender

he is the default pronoun in english and you are not more special than the english language