/alg/ - Azur Lane General #96

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: I hope you're enjoying the new voices, Tono-sama.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2420335
exhentai.org/g/1168973/c95b874cf2/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkApZIpi0Rg
twitter.com/deadflow/status/951846259039518720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2420335
exhentai.org/g/1168973/c95b874cf2/

Amazon da

This is my wife. You shall respect her.

Puffy vulva da

I want to fuck your wife user

I really want this as a belfast skin and I want it so much

Posting my cute harlot wife before the harlot poster!

Stupid harlot!

I married this harlot!

Kisaragi is my wife

What's it like being on a government watch list?

This is HammannPoster's favourite fanart. The one where Hammann is bullied.
Oh, the irony.

I want to stick those parts onto Unicorn to turn her into Unicorn Kai.

Aoba retrofit when

After some Battleships and Carriers get their retrofits, plus we already got plenty of Japanese cruiser retrofits.

Domo, Akatsuki desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UkApZIpi0Rg

Just got PoW, how's she in mixed fleets? I was wondering if she's a good replacement for Rodney in my main fleet with only 2 Americans.

You weren't at Jutland Admiral Hipper, you stupid bitch.
Put her in with 3-5 Americans or don't bother.

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

NEET Island's dance is adorable.

Finally, the joke of an event is over and we are headed for some proper END GAME FARMING in map 10. Remember to level your Tirpitz to 100 in time!

>German torpedo bombers don't exist
Goddamnit.

Event shop is untouched, only have 5500 points. What should I get?

can someone post a good setup for Hood?

One day

What the hell is she doing?

Onward user, always.

Can it be autoed?

>have good 2-3 of each of the best esports ships for each ship type lvl 100 and max affection
>only thing to do now is farm purple plates and level cute but useless boats that I won't actually end up using
Sadly this game has KanColle syndrome with the events too it seems.

Most mobile games are like this. I'm starting to finally get fatigued of them, thank god.

>enemies that are higher level than your level 100 botes
>autoable

Had no idea, asking because chapter 9 was disappointingly easy, everything is autoable

Puzzles and Dragons is probably the least like this of mobile games. I ended up quitting it because I had TOO much to do actually, and it just seemed like such a hopeless task.

PAD keeps stuff to do with rapid updates with rapid power creep, so that there's almost always a new and better team for you to be farming for. It's a LOT more hardcore on the gacha though, unlike here.

twitter.com/deadflow/status/951846259039518720

Granblue Fantasy is also like that. There is absolutely no end to the grind there, especially if you want to stay competitive.
When are we getting guild wars?

*least like this of mobile games I've played.
Almost definitely not of all mobile games.

Why is there a shadow on her face like that? It almost makes her look evil.

Odd design choice. Doesn't really make much sense now that you mention it.

I just realized that this is straight from Mikasa's official artist. So next year's costume confirmed?

Non-lewd activities with this cute old hag!

Meh. I expected better from Grandma but I guess a slut is going raise sluts.
She is showing her boobs and you can't even use the uniform excuse for it like other boats.

Just started playing again at the end of the event, are these two good?

Good for my dick, yes.

Yeah if there's too much to do or it takes too long to do anything I lose interest. I couldn't get into GBF and FGO for that reason.

Holy MUH. Guess I know which skin I'm getting next.

Anal queen

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to get at here.
>I expected better
Better at what?

Anyone can translate? No need to translate bottom one of course.

If she is the only one in the front line her evasion is increased by 10% and she takes 50% less damage from air attacks.

When her torpedo hits she has a chance to debuff the target causing it to take more damage from torpedo hits for 8 seconds.

Isn't this Nazi supposed to have 130 or so Torpedo at max?

Those sound terrible, rip t1

Paraphrasing:
When last one surviving in the front row, Evasion increases 4%(10%) and (only for her) decreases damage received from aircraft by 30%(50%)

When her torpedo hits a target it has a 7% of giving it an 8 second 20% torpedo damage debuff (i.e. torpedoes do more damage to the target it hit.)

>Bailey's remodel skill
>Activate at 25% every 20 seconds, (down by MAX) Randomly lower the attack speed and attack power of one enemy (Human type priority) for 5 seconds. The effect of the same skill does not overlap.
Damn

AL phase two when?

>my wife got a voice

She's perfect.

I think you know what I am trying to get at. If not then you are an ESL. If she truly has that stat then we gotta tell the devs. Having more torp stat then USN DDs then USN DDs need a buff or Scharnorst needs to be corrected.
At the very least her smoke memes and that make her sound better than Tanikaze. Also Debuff skills are rarer than buff skills in this game.

Maybe it gets lower at higher levels or fixes itself when you LB her. Level her some more and MLB to find out. Hope you have another one for comparison.

How was I supposed to know you were referring to some vague claim at esports? There was literally no indication of that, nor was the original post making any mention of her performance-wise, and was only talking about a possible costume.

Gotta tell the devs so they can fix it.

Actually only
>I think you know what I am trying to get at. If not then you are an ESL.
Was meant for you. The other stuff after it was meant for someone else. Apparently I didn't click on the number of the other post even though I thought I did. I was just trying to call Mikasa a whore btw.

Tanikaze at least has guaranteed usefulness as a statstick like Hamakaze, since japanese DD, as well as having a debuff skill (albeit a very jank one).

If Bailey's debuff is super strong to the point of basically turning the victim into a potato AND the retrofit stats went to the right places, she might have some niche usages.

Something is clearly fucked up somewhere as my level 1 dupes have 0 Torpedo.
This happens if I go to LB2 her and actually unlock the Torpedo skill so I don't think it's a real issue to be worried about.

Overall, I'll probably end up retrofitting Tani for memeface, Bailey for cute, and then never use either of them ever.

Probly after the Siren introductory events for each nation.

>level 46 0LB ship with 490 base torp stat which keeps growing isn't an issue

When the mobile market becomes saturated enough for them to hop over to PCland.

it's +(-415)
419 turns into 75 if he actually unlocks the torpedo skill
Are you blind?

She can't fire Torpedos at all until LB2.
At which point it drops by 415 points.

There's no telling if it stays the same, mine grows 1 torp per 1 torp exp.

>chink made Cosmic Break2 but with WWII ships
I think I get behind that.

This is my new wife. She has a very cute voice.

>marrying a cow

Is it worth investing above +6 for sb2c?

Yes.

Remember to milk your maido daily

Why doesn't anyone like Glowworm?

Is this a more recent version of this?

She's got the retard moe going for her but outside of that she's not worth much.

ありがサンキュ

Someone here married her so someone clearly does

People have shit taste, can't be helped.
See

There's no denying she's cute, but if I were in charge of designing ships I wouldn't put an evasion and a ramming skill on the same bote.

What makes the 100mm gold gun good? Aren't normal shells absolute dogshit?

Looking to start this game, which server should I start on? Sounds like the chinese server has things pretty easy judging by the pastebin, wondering if I'm missing something here.

Fastest gun not counting the peashooter and it has some AA as bonus too.

Nip is the way to go.

CN is for beta testers, and well you missed a lot of content in there, at the moment you should play in JP due to them having a campaing for new players going at the moment

JP drop rates being lower is a meme. If you want to talk about it with people here, I suggest the nip version, because most people play there.

I don't understand why it's rated higher than the purple 127mm single though.

Alright, how do I go about getting the nip version on iOS though? I can't seem to find it on the store even with a JP account, do I have to emulate it on android?

Because many DDs are good for their barrages and/or skills that activate by % chance with each shoot.