├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Year of the Dog (until 1/10)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
youtu.be/_dsRGR0NkYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BO hates HR
>BO falls in love with HR

Story of my life.

If you post your char, I will judge if it's an AYY or not in a few hours.

Post your character. For reference, of course.

Reminder to NOT trust meme sweater posters, /pso2g/.

i don't understand how to do the english patch. is there an updated guide?

AWAKEN THREAD

>See people talking about doing solo PD triggers
>Give it a try for the first time
>Take 15 minutes on Double
>Get curbstomped and die

ワンタイムパスワード認証

お客様が設定されております「SecureOTP」はSEGA IDにおけるサービスを終了いたしました。

◆SEGA IDの課金決済や管理ページ認証における「SecureOTP」対応終了のお知らせ
Am I fucked?

現在、このSEGA IDでは管理ページへのログインを停止しております。
以下の「よくあるご質問」をご確認の上、SEGA IDサポートにお問い合わせをいただき
「SecureOTP」の停止依頼を行っていただけますようお願いいたします。

◆よくあるご質問
【SEGA ID】「SecureOTP」を登録したままで課金・管理ページにログインできない

上記のよくあるご質問を経由されずにお問い合わせをされた場合、
通常よりも対応にお時間をいただく場合がございますので必ずご確認ください。

Noble power isnt selling for as much these days especially after that new years revival

how many of these do you have?

Gear and skill tree?

>15 minutes on Double
You might want to see about upgrading your weapon if it's taking you that long. But if you're confident in your damage and you're just having trouble with uptime and avoiding attacks, just try it a few times to learn their attacks and the general patterns of the two fights. It gets much easier with a little practice.

I was actually doing it with a class I just happened to be leveling, don't worry I'm just pretending to be retarded.

You had me worried there for a second, user.

What capture programs does user use to record gameplay? I heard gameguard would get triggered by a lot of programs. I'm using an Amd gpu. And only have unregistered hypercam 2 installed.

OBS. Not sure if it conflicts with gameguard in any way but it's the best recording/streaming software

To be fair though I've still never done it and I am bad so my inability to avoid oneshot mechanics will still come into question.

obs with anti-cheat hook
shadowplay (nvidia)

don't you have any friends user?

I do I just don't have a call notice on them I don't want to bother them

. You get a notice everytime they login, and they will never notice it.

anyone?

Thanks, I think I'll try OBS. What is ani-cheat hook?

Pso2 tweaker

You are better off installing tweaker and letting it apply english patches.
But if you want to it manually everytime you have to go to ere psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
But you might need to run it with an additional batch file everytime you open the game or the official launcher will detect you are using gaijin patch and try to remove it

cd /d "%~dp0"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9

open in notepad, save it as *.bat, or save it as *.txt then rename txt to bat, where "pso2.exe" is assuming your pso2.exe location, it could be like .. "C:\Ilovecocks\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2.exe"

pic

i did thanks. didn't know about tweaker.

also, there is this class that is blocked out when i go to change classes. i heard it is the "ultimate class". how do you unlock it, specifically?

All I want for Christmas is an enchanted forest trigger to drop before I buy 10mil worth.

That's the Hero class, you have to level a class of each attack type to 75 to unlock it.

>tfw want to make female cast into KOS-MOS
>can't find the right parts in this sea of fashion

So I use the Katana class, and the class with the fighting boots. Do those two count as different attack types? What other classes would I need to level for example?

It sounds like it takes forever

unlock requirements for hero:
Hunter Fighter or Bouncer @ Lv75
Ranger Gunner or Braver @ Lv75
Force Techer or Summoner @ Lv75

Braver is considered ranged, bouncer is considered striking. All you'd need is a tech class (force, techer, or summoner).

I've had 2 Noble powers in the past days for close to 12mil. People are still buying them at least.

literally type "kos-mos pso2" in google or twitter

Well, goddamn, just passing by the board, and wasn't expecting to see this thread. I used to play the HELL outta PSO Ep1&2 back in the day on the Cube, I really, really wish this would come state side.

Just play it dumb dumb.

It's more than playable for English plebs like us. Download the eng patch

Just get the English tweaker and use it to patch the game and play it. You seem like the kind of person who gains enjoyment from spending thousands of hours on meaningless grindfests so this game is perfect for you.

Please just download the English patch user
I will play with you

What's the new big dick 7s affix for s-attack Atra now, I'm out of the loop.
>astral
>ether
>elegant
>2% damage
>2% damage
>?
>??

Not if I play with him first!

He's my potential friend

Do you need a friend right now, user? I can hop on if you want, then we can see about meeting that user whenever he gets everything installed.

>no good thigh accessories
>everything is either attached to the hips or the knees
Sega, please.

I would like to play the game, but isn't there some kind of IP block, get around fuckery magic I need to do to play though?

Also, how am I able to post here.. I'm a damn RAcast

>I would like to play the game, but isn't there some kind of IP block, get around fuckery magic I need to do to play though?
only if you are from SEA
>Also, how am I able to post here.. I'm a damn RAcast
photons

Fucking Photon Drops!

just play on jp with us.
no ip block big english patch.
Friendly faggots that wanna play with you.
What more could you want?

at least they have multiple purposes here and are not red boxes!

Well, I did play it during the, Alpha was it? It was kinda fun.

Can I assume that links at the top of the thread take me to download and patches and stuff like that?

Also, going through these old PSO photos for these posts... Damn memories.

Keep in mind, the current state of pso2 is different from what it was on alpha.Right now the game is a lot faster and 5-6 digit numbers are normal.

Oh I'm sure it is! And with anyone at max level and who knows how to min max the game, or just play the number game over a noob probably does those easily.

I tried that already, no one ever tells you what parts/outfits they use

It's ok to have zero triggers by this point, r-right?

how do you get those floating pets that follow you?

Talk to Coffee

play SUmmoner
get eggs
use them
equip a tact
equip "pets" and PAs

alright i got some eggs, hatched them. i got 4 pets. what the hell is a tact

a stick that looks like a baton used to control pets

so only summoners can get those pets? i cant be a bouncer class lets say and have a pet follow me?

This is what i'm planning for gunner. Astral, ether, elegant, s1: 4% dmg w/ take 8% more dmg or 2% dmg, S3: 4% crit dmg up, 2% phrase weak, shoot VI

You technically can by equipping an all-class takt (Rose Skewer is cheap), but there's no point since you won't be able to use Summoner PAs unless you have SU as a main or sub class, all you'd be able to do is command your pet to whack things with normal attacks while you're not able to attack yourself.

can you tell me the benefits of having more than one character?

Mag variety is the main reason. You're allowed one free mag per character and three free character slots per account. This allows you to make three characters that each specialize in one of the three different types of attack variations (striking, ranged, and tech).

In addition to , each character comes with their own 300-item character storage (and 50-item inventory) for more storage if you need to hold more items.

>Mag variety is the main reason
Uh no? It's only 300 yen for a new one, literally a non issue.
The main reason is for repeating weeklies and EQs multiple times.

With multiple characters you can.... (from the top of my head)
>have different builds, all characters come with 1 free mag, and the best thing to do is to focus on 1 stat (for example i have 1 character with RATK mag and other character with SATK mag for different classes)
>complete COs multiple times like Time Attack, Extreme Quests for meseta rewards
>more stamina overall to gather if you are into that stuff
>able to clear bingo multiple times
and many more

People seem to be assuming you meant the actual pets that summoners use, but in the event you were referring to mags... basically, a mag is a floating robot companion that every player gets through normal quest progression. Just proceed through the regular early-game quest progression and eventually Koffie at the front desk will have a CO for you to acquire a mag license. Once you finish that you get a mag automatically and should equip it immediately (if you don't see a tiny robot following you around everywhere, you don't have a mag equipped.)

You can feed all sorts of things to your mag to increase its stats, but these stats are automatically added to your stats, so you should only feed it things that increase stats you need. Generally most players try to dump all of their mag's levels into a single attack stat... there are many great guides out there on what to feed your mag in order to get full attack.

I know your character was wearing sunglasses (or something like that, I think?) over the head part's eyes, but I couldn't tell exactly how they looked and wasn't sure how to draw them. I can try to go back and edit that later if you want, though.

Yo would you be willing to another request?

>user, your mother and I would like to talk to you about your recent wardrobe choices.

Sure, if you'd like to go ahead. I've got a backlog of characters to work through from prior threads, but I just add any new requests I get to that and I'll draw them when I can.

Can items and meseta be shared between characters, or given to one another?

Yeah. The only storage that isn't shared is character storage, so you can just put everything you want to trade between them in basic or any other one. Meseta storage is shared too.

This should be a given but items and meseta cannot be shared across ships.

I've gotten 5 so far. What difficulty are you playing on?

I've gotten two and I'm at about 300 badges.

XH. I've done several triggers too and no drop. I've gotten basically everything else but a 14*, just surprised because just like you two, everyone has claimed to have gotten one.

1.5k badges so far, and lost the count of triggers but more than 10 for sure, before maint used at least 5, after maint used 3, and a couple hours ago 2 triggers with friends. 2 triggers sitting in storage atm.

obs also works if you just run it in admin mode.

I only just noticed that they're falz arms gloves.

Maybe if I get 1000 more I'll get a 14* instead.

Brainlet.

Brainlet and chestlet, respectively.

im 100% sure he just means this, I don't understand why 99% of people who use mods are autistic, your seceret club isnt "cool"

>he isn't in the secret club

>26 fps

Someone explain this meme to me.

Something that happened in VRchat that was mildly funny at the time became completely overblown.

[Do You Know Da Way's in Ugandan]

This sounds really retarded.

Arks mod tool update when? Fucking AIDA

>youtu.be/_dsRGR0NkYc
wtf bros, you guys told me he quit

Rappies?