Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/mihqke.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/bbaroo.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!dTREVZxJ!ZcglwOMKaseRZID8vhrDn7Gmsxfln4vwWUZo8Qyrfao

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v21142
youtu.be/VSx_KfVTmas?t=2m58s
exhentai.org/g/1092904/75424012da
twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/951971561627705344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it that Rance is the only Alicesoft game afraid to show love between girls and doggos?

Whoops, couldn't post it in the old thread in time.

Whatever Sheila's sitting on look fairly uncomfortable.

The doggies on the continent aren't intelligent beings.

Because Rance is ultra-vanilla in terms of content.

Unless it's to show how bad the bad guys are.

>The doggies on the continent aren't intelligent beings.
Never stopped Alicesoft before. Sounds like the Rance series has some personal beef with dogs to me.

>Because Rance is ultra-vanilla in terms of content.
What's wrong with love between women and dogs?

There's a nun that fucks devils in whatever poor city Rance happens to be in, isn't that enough?

Best girl!

Sauce.

Millie has one flower in her hair and Miracle has two flowers in her hair. I wonder if there will be a girl in Rance X that will have three flowers in her hair.

Beat Valkyrie Ixseal: vndb.org/v21142

All of the Beat Blade games have doggo love

Was the main character the dog of Escalayer?

youtu.be/VSx_KfVTmas?t=2m58s

What is this song from Daiakuji called?

It's a random dog but he appears one or two more times after his first scene with her. One of the villains captures her and uses some kind of magical cupid arrow that causes whoever it hits to fall in love with the first person she sees, and the scene goes from there. She gets rescued after the scene ends and snaps out of the trance once she's taken away from the dog, but whenever she sees him in the later scenes, the effects immediately activate again and she starts wanting to be impregnated by it. Its more of a mind suggestion than actual mind control.

Was it a young dog or an old dog?

Wait.
Escalayer had a girl who wants doggo dick?

Are you really that interested in those kind of details? It's never mentioned what kind of dog it is. A second dog joins for the later scenes but there's never any detail to them besides being dogs.

I've got to know if it's fat old dog NTR or sexy young dog NTR.

All of the Beat Blade games had dog scenes and scenes where the girls had 'consensual" sex with dogs. Also, Escalayer is the Pink haired one from the first game, they're all different. The one we're talking about is from the the Ixseal game.

I'm ashamed to admit I kind of want to see the blue haired girl getting fucked by a dog and being lovey dovey with it

That's a really nice physical edition, what kind of goodies lies within? Except the game obviously.

Are there goblins on the continent?

No, Goblin Slayer.

Well it's very NTR given that there's an MC for the game. There are plenty of NTR scenes and quite a bit involving fat men if that counts. There's a big one where she gets captured by an orc/pigman, chained up and forced into a wedding dress to be his bride. He wents up raping her until she gives in and becomes pregnant, even giving birth to a couple of his kids. By the time the rescue team arrives she has no intentions of leaving and even calls out to the orc/pigman to save her as they pull her away from him. After that the game resumes to it's normal story and you're supposed to assume that there was a little time-skip where she gets turned back to normal. There's another petite redhead heroine too, and she has just as much vanilla and ntr/rape scenes as blue does.

Got a CG set?

100+ page booklet (The usual booklet except with more pages than usual) and the Rance Arrange Collection Soundtrack.

Escalayer (first game's main girl) has a couple of beast scenes but they're mostly super natural stuff. She has one with a donkey/reindeer, a giant frog, giant insect, giant animal-like demon thing and a Cerberus thing.

exhentai.org/g/1092904/75424012da There's Haruka and Escalayer galleries on panda too.

>Pure Daughter Love tier
Reset
>Love tier
Sill, Lia, Crook, Maria, Kenshin, Shizuka, Kanami,Shelia, Kisara, Rizna, Magic, Copandon, Tillday, Chinu, Gigai, Kou, Sen, Pigu, Mill, Athena 2.0, Kibako, Hikari

>Affection Tier
Miracle, Ai, Karma, Yukihime, Kiku, Biscuitta, Caloria, Yulang, Satella, Nagi, Alkaneze, Modern

>Loved him at one point but it's been so long since they met that who knows how they feel now tier
Menad, Pulptenks, Nami, Millie, Kimchi, Mekill, Alice Tenmabachi

>Probably don't love Rance but most likely wouldn't have sex with any other guy tier
Isoroku, Urza, Aegis, Merim, Ran, Sanakia, Yuzumi, Sel

>See Rance as a Sperm Bank tier
Teru

>Hated Rance at one point but seem to have a much better relationship now tier
Pastel, Feliss

>Love tier
Leila
>should be raped to death by Kaybliss
Everyone else.

Confirmed

It's funny because Leila in KR was the one who gets raped to death.

>shizuka
doesn't love him yet
>kou
doesn't love him; he's like an older brother
>yukihime
probably loves him, i've heard it was confirmed canon in some blogpost

other than that, pretty good

Also in Sengoku. Also, what kind of cunt didn't get her the good end with Rick? What the fuck man.

>I prefer fake-yuki to Gele
This is all because you couldn't beat the pandas, admit it.

>Sill and Crook being in the same tier as others
No. You need to split Love Tier into "100% Devotion Tier", "Madly in Love tier" for crazies like Lia who would probably kill other people for Rance but not themselves, and finally "normal love tier" for everyone else.

Also Athena loves bugs more than Rance she doesn't count.

Huh, I didn't notice that. Well, knowing Japan there won't be a girl with four flowers in her hair, unless she's a corpse or something.

>Yulang
Shouldn't she be in the 4th tier? They haven't seen eachother since 03, right?

>Yulang
she probably has a boyfriend by now honestly.

She's in Quest

Quest
Tried to keep it simple.

Yulang's scene in 01 reminds me a bit of TT2, where you get to fuck the opponent's girl if you win the battle.

>this is the last time we will ever see DARKNESSHERO RANCE
>there will be no more KICHIKUO FIGHTER
>the LORN GIRLS will forever be stuck in TIMESTOP WORLD
>their world will forever be CURSELAND if we lose
>Seal and Siera will be killed by Myedusae and Kkeeberisee
>Colcoo will die
>Ria will die
>Leazus will be destroyed
>Jill will forever be trapped in some void
I'm not ready for these stakes.

She is? I completely forgot about her, did she even have a H scene?

Just text.

The H scene was just text or did she just show up, talk and then leave? I don't remember her at all being in Quest.

The H-scene was just text. She is a permanent party member.

She's a party member she's recruited after beating red orbs I think, she has a text only but unique text only sex scene.

>Love tier
>Leila
Isn't it more like affection at best or bro tier?

I read it wrong, I thought it was a waifu list, I'm fucking stupid. But not as supid as Leilafag

Alkanese would probably love him if it wasn't for her past, she's basically Rocky as a girl and Rocky would absolutely fuck Rance if they were female

>Ran
1. Isn't she dead
2. Didn't she already have a boyfriend she loved and Rance tricked her into having sex with him? Why wouldn't she fuck someone else, especially her husband if she was still alive.

I find it really hard to believe Kimchi and Menad would ever fall in love with anyone else

I hope her and rance have some nice sex in X, I want her character arc to end happier than in KR

>her past
Was she an egg when she was younger?

Alright. But doesn't she hate Rance now? Her good end in X will probably involve her finding a husband. It will probably be Rocky.

She was one of outcast women that made up Lion Mind because she was tall/big and considered man-ish even though she's pretty maidenly when Rance is affectionate with her. So she's basically got complexes about her beauty and femininity.

She was going to commit suicide because she had no reason to live anymore in her eyes and to repent for the bad things she did while under the rings influence. Rance convinced her to live to hate him and protect the other witches from him, but since they all basically love him now that isn't very viable.

>Houjou Ran
>getting married
no, she will forever be in Rance's harem

Would it be hotter if Ran never got to marry Sounn or if they did marry but Rance continued to fuck her silly (and make babies)?

Hey guys what do you think of my another high-effort 4th grader level drawing?

I'm doing my best to distract myself from studying

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/951971561627705344
>Rance Quest Magnum is 64% translated and 47% edited!

Looks like Maria caught up with the translation check of what she had already done before then. It'll probably slow down from now on.

I can recognize who all the characters are supposed to be. Also, you should study just before you go to sleep if you want to optimize learning.

It's pretty decent even if Miracle looks a bit fucky.

That was fast, I guess that means she never played both routes from Fire Emblem: the sacred stones.

Meanwhile Sengoku is stuck because Arunaru is still fighting his own autism?

Do they prescribe medication for autism? Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence.

It's good.

That is Ixseal.

Who's Mekill?

>Yulang at affection tier
shouldn't she be more like "bro tier with occassional sex" tier or something? As some user already pointed out in this very thread, it wouldn't be surprising if she foun a boyfriend in X.

Maid in L'Zille from 03

How trustworthy is Ludo's translations? I know a guy who might be interested in having him translate something for him.

Didn't Ludo already said his schedule in full for the foreseeable future?

I see. Anyone else who knows some nip and capable of translating interested?

She was already at 60% before the announcement.

Rance Quest Magnum has a ton of text.

It's been some time but if I remember correctly in Quest during her sex scene she was happy enough that she proceeded to kiss Rance right after he told her that he hadn't forgotten about her and when Rance told her that he was surprised to see her act like that, she told him that she wouldn't/hasn't show this side of her to anyone else.

He's a good translator nowadays but I don't think he'd translsate for free.

Super cute, user!

Her Quest scene is really cute.

That bread looks like a rock.

Yeah some of those text only sex scenes in Quest are good like Teru trying to rape Rance or Lia basically receiving an ovation from all the Leazas Embassy before going to have sex with Rance.

>magic has a kid
uhh what?

Lia, Magic and Teru got pregnant during Quest.

>>See Rance as a Sperm Bank tier
>Teru
kek

anyone has the image of rance calling himself a superhero with cow sill?

>Lia basically receiving an ovation from all the Leazas Embassy before going to have sex with Rance.

Please translate.

No shit?

I remember the Alkanese text scene was cute because she gets embarrassed easily

Menad seems like the kind of girl that would fall in love with any guy that treats her well.

Just like me

>implying Rocky won't discover his hidden sex skill level 3 and steal Kimchi in X

Hannies don't fall in love.

Pretty much this, didn't she have a boyfriend in KR that turned out to be a scumbag?

Rance basically took that role

I still think he will end up with Karma.

>playing with guides

>implying female Rocky isn't finally going to pop out of its shell in X