mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed) (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/eecqFB6D (embed) (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

The only thing I love more than fallout 4 is complaining about fallout 4.

Reminder not to give her downloads or to talk about her.

Recommending Horizon should be a bannable offense.

Fourth for Cute Khan Grills

Don't let them fool you with their hippie crap!!!

>More time spent reinstalling mods than actually downloading the game
Whew

>Needing a reminder for this
WEW

Its okay to be a ghoul

Did they have any problems with the quarry deathclaws?

>going through far harbor for the first time
>all these skill checks
>all that story
>all those choices
>npc and player animations in dialogue actually seem alive
>like 3 settlements on the island
If only the whole game had been like this.

I want to build concrete walls around my town to fortify the fuck out of it, what's a good way (Other than shipments) to get lots of concrete?

hi I play fallout 2

Far harbor and Nuka world had more flavor to them than the bland main game.

just use wood for your village compound.

Of course not, Khan girls are tough

Wood is flimsy and flammable. It does not show strength, it shows laziness.

Concrete is strong. It is inflexible. It cannot be burned down. It is the best.

I'm doing concrete as well, not sure where to get a lot, apart from installing "scrap everything" and tearing sanctuary to the ground.

Top kek.

Other then shipments the only place you can really find concrete bags is at pre-war construction sites.

I know the Vault you find Nick in has a bit, but other then that it's usually just a bit here and a bit there.

>want to play someguyseries and other mods
>duuuhr da legion is bad so if you're playing a legion character you're shit out of luck :^)

The Railroad is the best faction in the game.

Literally every vendor sells concrete shipments. 1 for 200 and one for 300 and they're dirt cheap.

And by every vendor, I mean every vendor.
The mr handy gift shop asshole by tichondaroga sells them as well as any general goods vendor inside your settlements.

Bethesda went out of their way to make it easy to get concrete after Automatron can out

Are geckos supposed to have this shine to em?

No.

Yes, but the poster I was replying to specifically said aside from shipments

no
that mod manager probably forgot the black sub texture that only allows some parts, like the eyes and claws to be shiny

I dont have that DLC they always end up dead in my game.

no

Hey guys do anybody of you maybe know why or heard of Project Nevada causing weird stuttering and tanking of frames while shooting projectile weapons?

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager again?

what dlc?

>dlc
wat

the DLC that turns the railroad into the best faction in the game.

I honestly have never bothered with them and just used them to unlock the courser chip then went ‘tute or BoS.

That one that doesn't exist?

Why was Old World Blues the worst DLC in NV? There was just so much repetition..

what the fuck are you talking about

>that milf courser in Acadia

The Legion are easily villianized, and are fun to fight.

Jokes on you, I argued with her and she blocked me like a year or so ago.

I liked the stealth suit training but I didnt get that stupid high-school quest.

Manual install

Shit, nothing seems to be fixing it.

because it was a 15min fetch quest stretched into a 2hr fetch quest

I know there's no use in arguing about fetch quests in a rpg but there was nothing interesting about them, the end game hardly felt satisfying

How does one go about making custom power armor first person animations?

Tired of a lot of weapon mods with custom animations doubling the step speed of power armor in first person.

She can't be a milf.
They can't have kids.

>"Why doesn't every mod author cater to my faction choice!"

Man okay, let's get down to arithmetic. In Horizon most human enemies can take one headshot. Skulls can usually take 2 unarmored. This isn't true for all creatures, especially depending on the weapon. I also will die in one hit if I'm headshot. There are more of the enemies than there are of me and my companion. I still die in 3-4 hits. If I don't make my shot theres a good chance I might just die.

Another reason it's obvious you've never played Horizon is because then you'd know that healing supplies are extremely limited. The easiest to make and use are bandages, which can only be used outside of combat and if you take damage while they're healing you its increased by 20%. They also don't heal you fully as the health pool remains close to the same the whole game.

Stimpaks as loot are pretty much all gone, having been replaced by "Adrenaline Injectors" that boost your damage by ONE percent each for a couple hours. They're mostly used for reviving companions. The only thing you can use to heal during combat are the appropriately named "combat stimpaks". These things cost 360 caps, are never more than two at a vendor if they have them at all. Crafting them requires perk investment and harder to get materials.

This means that getting shot for a quarter or a third of your health bar is a big deal cause there is no easy remedy for it, and it is easy to get shot in this game. Especially with how long dungeons are the damage you take ends up being really important.

But hey, Mod Organizer is out, so why don't you actually play the mod on Veteran or Outcast and tell us all how easy it really is.

P.S. Unsurprisingly, you don't get to decide what I can and can not recommend misinformed anonymous internet person.

>elijahs LAER
>the ulysses, christine and elijah holotapes
>the tesla cannon
>cos sniper rifle
>smackdown antenna hammer
>the worst dlc
not with my mods

I'm not reading this wall of shitty text defending a bad mod.

Everything you do is just shit tastes.
You are shit tastes personnafied and nothing you post will convince me or anyone else that's not the truth.
There's a reason you're the only one using, and suggestion Horizon in the entire general.

Get a fucking clue, retard.

that's the joke

k

It was, compared to everything else. Just 'cause you throw in some lore doesn't make up for the fact there was no companions and most of it was just 'go here grab this go here grab this again
Also Borous and all his friends genuinely made me want to behead myself

yes, thank you, at least one user got it.

stop fucking around

dude you need to get laid.

>I don't like this mod so you're a fucking retard for liking it
Wew, we sure do have some autists in this general

Fucking hell that reload animation looks fucking goofy.

i got it too, it was just so stupid i forgot to laugh.

You aren't doing a very good job on selling this mod as being all that great. From the way you describe it it sounds pretty terrible.

There you go. Try using Mod Organizer - New Vegas is finicky enough without file overwrites futzing things up. MO allows you to shuffle what gets loaded and what gets overridden.

So it's like Stalker?

I manually installed amidianborns book of water again, and reran invalidation but the golden geckos are still kinda shiny.

>open the gecko nif
>reassign the _m texture

b-but i like this general

what would deathclaw boobs feel like?

>just found out that you can be a raider if you have nuka world
hol up so does that mean you can raid the settlements you built? if so fuck I'd enjoy building a BoS style settlement and raid it

>reptiles
>boobs
Worst thing about furries? Their refusal to abide by basic fucking anatomy.

like a fat toad's belly.

Don't see a _m texture listed.

>Same series with talking deathclaws, super mutants, ghouls and plant men

I don't even have a _m texture in my data folder. And I got my texture bsas unpacked.

plant ghouls, even.

it's _em then
the one at the very bottom

if that doesn't work just delete the meshes, the textures are all in the vanilla directory so it'll use the modded textures and vanilla meshes

>implying that's the same thing

>plant men
Fuck these stupid looking mother fucking plant men things, holy fuck they are literally disgusting. Every fucking time I have to deal with them I hate it.

daily reminder graham becomes one of these

>daily reminder graham becomes one of these
You're gonna have to source that.

Right. It's because the goddamn disciple armor doesn't show in first person for some reason. I'm salty.
I was trying to highlight it's difficulty, whether it sounds intriguing or not is up to you. I would not recommend it for anyone else but the true masochist. If you enjoy victory over tough odds and failing until you get it right then it's the mod for you. If not, please enjoy the game like a normal person.

Kinda yeah, theres waaaay more to Horizon than what I mentioned.

>tfw friend of 5 years keep on insisting that fallout and skyrim happens in the same universe
as much of an autist i am at least i know there's a bigger autist than me

Deleting the meshes worked. Why are those meshes included if the textures work on vanilla meshes?

probably have some custom effects like glowing eyes or make them have some kind of iridescence when the light hits them, too bad people go overboard

>Ree about realism
>Point out unrealistic things already in the series
>Ree that's besides the point
Just stop.

I didn't even touch on how hard it is to come by ammo and how much more difficult that makes fights until you can craft your own and have the ingredients for it.

DUST

Is that an unupdated version of the MK14 EBR? My arms aren't that flimsy in mine. But I remember it looking like that when I first got it.

>2 FUCKING BAYONETS!
#raiderlogic

no actual raider faction paints for guns.

Why is Fallout 4 so good? All the other Fallout games are so boring now in comparison.

I'm genuinely so dissapointed about Old World Blues that I'm afraid to play Lonesome Road, is it worth the time or should I just go ahead and finish the base game already?

That's not why it looks goofy. Watch the magazine, it's using the SMG reload animation which has the drum magazine slide in from the side as it should on a tommy gun.

The real issue is that it shouldn't be a problem. There is no reason an M14 couldn't just use the standard combat gun animation. And if you really needed that fucking tacticool pistol grip he should have used the AK animation from Nuka World.

Does it do that fucking thing where NPCs still have unlimited ammo but when you go to loot them they only have a handful of bullets?

Because fuck that. Give NPCs large pools of ammunition but make every gun consume ammo for NPCs. Reward players for fighting smart and taking out enemies fast.

That't not an opinion thats popular around here.

LR has some crap moments but you really shoud play it first
especially if you want to cement your faction winning

>go institute ending
>piper makes an optimistic news about it
woah hey that's kinda neat and weird at the same time since she's fucking synths reeeeeeee in our first meeting, wait hold up is there a hidden corrupt system that i didn't know off?

How do you like my modified Curie? First time not just rushing her into a synth body. Upset that I can't give her a beret when she's a robot. Upset that there are no normal hand options so she can just hold and use things like a person. Upset that I can't keep her cute central eye stalk, two arms, and a shapely assaultron body. Any mods that make Automatron better?

she's okay but she's no Atomique Curie

RILF
Buffs Robo Clothes
miscelaneous parts
securitron