/hg/ - Halo General - Remove Sprint

#391 - Remove Sprint

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise.

>Halo 5: Guardians has received a major weapons tuning update that radically changes up the gameplay. This update has gone into effect in all arena playlists, warzone playlists, and even custom games.
For a full list of changes, see the link here: halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/weapon-tuning-update

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/18-and-up

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c (embed)

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>SPV3, the Halo CE fan remix project, can be downloaded for free
youtube.com/watch?v=VOMzNMe8qHE

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/
mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no Halo 5 Master Chief & Friends Superstars adventures in dreamland

>Halo on PC:

>SPV3 w/ crack:
mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip

>Halo 2 Project Cartographer w/ crack:
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/

>ElDewrito 0.5.1.1 (INSTALL NOW, UPDATE TO 0.6 LATER):
>Base game: mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
>Foundation Mod Manager:
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe

>Halo 5: Forge (WINDOWS 10 ONLY):
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr

>AVAILABLE ON STEAM (and Windows Store):
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars 2
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike

>IN DEVELOPMENT
ElDewrito version 0.6 will release THIS MONTH, will feature a forge mode better than Halo 5, will eliminate many bugs, and will release with Halo 3 assets stock. Already has Team Slayer and Action Sack servers.
Project Contingency is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unreal Engine 4. Coming soon.
Installation 01 is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unity and shows a lot of promise. Coming Soon.

What the fuck are you doing?

Not being a dirty spider. What the fuck are you doing?

oh, you know

Friendly reminder that I will be holding a 1v1 tournament on Gears of War 4 sometime in the future. The winner of this tournament will win a care package from me full of Japanese goodies.

Keep an eye out on both the discord and general.

Fun fact: That's Yield falseflagging as me

You keep saying that isnt going to make it any more true, we all know the truth you eight legged freak.

Remove sprint? That's an OP I can rally behind.

I can't believe yield was spiderman all along

Reminder

posting kino again

Your dedication to posting this does not go without notice.
Props to you, user. God Bless.

If it weren't 10pm I'd play Halo.
But it's 10pm, so I won't play Halo.

What are some Halo games that allow you to be autistic

Will Halo ever be great again? Will Halo 6 at least be better than 5?

The new playlist is filled with shitters. Fucking wew

Of coursh

If i weren't fucking trashed, I'd drive home and play halo. But since I'm fucking trashed I'm going to stay where I am.

>tfw no achilles
>tfw the only meaningful thing I've done in years
>tfw kai is still leader
>tfw virgin

>pussy bitch scared of "memes made out of me" still posting
yeah, coming from the "scared of memes made out of me" posters. lol fucking PUSSY and everyone is watching it
or maybe you didnt click to respond to my post because youre a PUSSY and didnt want me to see your reply? lol, brb, making memes out of you

You're shitposting, but it's true.

Calm down Flippant, I know you're desperate to fit in but please

>bringing your lost argument into the new thread
Just let it go, failure.

>please post GT so I can carry this shitty argument on past when its finished
>doesnt post his own GT whilst flexing
>lol fucking PUSSY
Sorry I'm not a pleb like you and don't have to resort to playground insults like a fucking 12 year old

Now can we get back to Halo? I love these shots of Requiem but I dislike almost everything else. The textures in Halo 4 are so muddy and terrible

>can we go back to halo so I don't get laughed at for being scared of "memes being made out of me" anymore?
wow big pussy

I like all of the urban art from before 5 released, one of my favorites is the one where chief has the hydra and is fighting tons of elites but I cant find it

>wow big pussy
Yeah, your mom must have one to have given birth to a cunt as big as you

okay so that image narrows it down, you're either cuckup or dobitch. both proven pussies but I guess we know which one you are now from your posts

We posting art?

RIP bungie

destiny is TRASH

Who knew Microsoft was actually keeping a developer together. They completely fell apart once they left and sold their soul to Activision

Does anyone know if Destiny was pitches to Microsoft or did they just want to cut ties and move on after Halo? I think it could have done well as an exclusive and without Activision

Droid meme helmet

Sigmund. Complete with gay horn.

Neirn(grim painted blue)

do me next

Rentaroo

Say something nice about Durandal

I love the Tau and their mechsuits.

Droid changes his helmet more than he changes socks

/hg/ beach meet up when

I change socks every other day.

Than you change your helmet twice a day

I think I change it like every time I ever turn the game on.

>Red got several people from /v/ when Halo 3 became BC
>Of maybe a dozen or so people who tested /hg/ that day only I remain

Why did you do this?

whynot

>Who knew Microsoft was actually keeping a developer together. They completely fell apart once they left and sold their soul to Activision

Explain

>No Red
>Shit meme helmet
>Repugnant anime
Put a trip on so I can filter you.

why has every bungie series been written worse than the previous one since marathon?

More and more executives?

is that how it works? marathon was a bigger production than pathways into darkness tho

>bungie
>ever good

user pls

that doesn't answer the question ya silly goose

>halo 5
>bad

3 baby pls

Don't know how.

They were bad to begin with, but they got progressively worse (hence the creation of d*stiny )

Again, the question was "why are they getting worse" not "what level of quality are they". pay attention brainlet

nigga dosen't even play. Hell KAI plays more than he does. Fucking sigmund and friends baka.

He played just yesterday or the day before with /hg/.
That's more than Kai.

I don't get it. Hunt the Truth, Halo Nightfall, were both amazing. They were great set ups for Halo 5. But Halo 5 didn't use any of that stuff. Where was Blue Team's betrayal? It said they went rouge but in the game it just seemed like they left to do another mission. They didn't get any civilians killed, they didn't do anything illegal, nobody thought "Oh maybe Master Chief is a bad guy." During the story. In reality it was just, Laskey: "Alright chief come back to infinity." Chief: "....No...." Laskey: "Alright boys lets hunt 'em down." I thought Locke would hate Chief for the terrible things he did. The trailer that showed Chief at the bottom of the statue with Locke about to shoot him, and then the flipped version? Where the hell was that at let alone in the story? Jul M'dama was a major antagonist in that side story in Halo 4. Destroyed Requiem. Kidnapped Halsey. Jul M'dama dies and Halsey is rescued in a cutscene at the end of the first mission. 343 clearly wants to incorporate boss fights so bad, why didn't they make Jul M'dama a boss like halfway through the campaign instead of reusing the same boss over and over again? It's pathetic. Just let the people who made Hunt the Truth and the trailers write the story god's sake. 343 is the most incompetent company on the face of the Earth. I would like to see them attempt to make their own IP, rather than ruin the greatest IP ever made that made Xbox great!

Red. Soon.

What made Halo 2 and Halo 3 so popular?

they were on platforms with absolutely nothing else good AT ALL

Being good games with good community support. Remember that a lot of Xbox Live's functionality on the 360 was based on features Halo 2 brought to the table.

Easy to pick up games with solid gameplay and map design, where even the most constricting dlc was quickly given out for free.
Also has local splitscreen out the ass, as well as great music and artstyles.

>Reclaimer, did you ever hear of the tragedy of The IsoDidact,[4] also known simply as the Didact or more specifically as the Bornstellar Didact? Bornstellar was an alternate incarnation of the Forerunner Promethean supreme commander known as the Didact. Originally a young Manipular known as Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting or simply Bornstellar, he was transformed into a "copy" of the Didact after being imprinted with the latter's consciousness and memories, taking on the original Didact's identity and role of supreme commander of Forerunner war efforts against the Flood in the ongoing Forerunner-Flood war. The IsoDidact intended to serve as a replacement for the Didact, who was at the time believed to have been executed by Master Builder Faber. The "IsoDidact" moniker was adopted to differentiate the copy from the original Didact, who was subsequently identified as the Ur-Didact.[4] The Ur-Didact's madness-induced actions near the end of the war led to his imprisonment for the next 100,000 years, leaving the IsoDidact to lead the Warrior-Servants for the final days of the war. He was also the individual responsible for activating the Halo Array at the close of the Flood conflict.[5] Following the firing of the Array, the IsoDidact gradually distanced himself from his Didact persona, being more frequently referred to as Bornstellar-Makes-Eternal-Lasting once again.[6][7] Ironic, he could save all life in the galaxy, but not himself.

> You, Reclaimer, are a reincarnated version of the Iso-Didact, Bornstellar.

>>Also reclaimer, did I ever tell you about the Iso-didact's (the Forerunner you are a reincarnation of) best friend? He was a prehistoric human named Chakas, and he helped save the entire Galaxy. His mind was then harvested and turned into an AI named 343 guilty spark. That's me!

>Constantly complains about Reqs
>Does this

So when are we kicking backup

Rentaroo you fucking shit I gifted that to you in good faith!

Kai has to play Halo to actually do that...

Who's that vampire lookin whore?

A pedophile that likes shota dick and not playing Halo.

marathon is better than halo anyways

She's more of a DOOM fan.

Strife is better than halo anyways

>The entire thread hijacked all of my memes and I was no where around

What memes

>My first experience with Halo was on the original Xbox, every weekend we would play coop or local LAN games on a single console.
>Fast forward to Halo 2, we'd either try to play Legendary or custom games then. Every weekend was like waking up early Christmas morning to play Halo.
>Then H3 comes around.
>Everyone I used to play local with got on board with PC gaming while I still stuck to consoles. Couldn't afford that shit at the time. Had to pay for my own Live subscription at one point.
>Then actually have my own internet and join Bungie.net before Destiny was thing.
>H3 Custom game nights out the ass with a new community to play with. It was glorious.
>Then came ODST, spent some nights just doing FF online with friends or doing coop in that as well.
>After that was Reach. Don't know how many sessions I played online doing matchmaking, custom games, or coop. It was a dream.
>H4 comes around.
>Everyone I used to play with moved on or stopped playing.
>All the former online communities I used to play with died.

>Fast forward to now.
>Get my own taste of PC gaming.
>I've been through TF2, Warframe, CS:GO, OW, Siege, etc.
>I just want to play me some good old fashion Halo out of it all at this point.

>H4 comes around.
>Everyone I used to play with moved on or stopped playing.
>All the former online communities I used to play with died.

What's wrong with Halo 4?

Everything.

I shit you not, in high school I had a group of friends and we would play Halo 3 (and later reach) together every weekend, 8 per group 14 in total and we would just play custom matches or try to match each other in BTB. We ALL had Halo 4 pre-ordered, we were all excited, and at least half of us went to the midnight launch.

Fast forward to the second weekend after release. Everyone universally hated the campaign. We tried to have fun with the multiplayer, but it was too different, I think there was only 3 guys who kept playing non stop it got to the point where at week fucking 2 of this highly anticipated game played by a bunch of college students with nothing but free time, the group had died. And we haven't got together since. Fuck halo 4. I fucking hate that game. It was literally so shit it killed the series.

This game mode are just as shit as Kai.

Hello, Backup.

Hello, Skylor

Hello, real Backup.

WOW LOOK AT FUCKIN SIGMUND AND FRIENDS SHITTING UP THE THREAD AGAIN WITH THEIR DISKEK SHIT. FUCKING CUNTS.

SMEG
M
U
N
D
AND FRIENDS.
im TIRED OF SIGMUND AND FRIENDS GANGING UP ON EVERYONE AND RUINING THE THREAD. YOU LAUGH AT EVERYONE AND MAKE THEM FEEL BAD. FUCKING DICKS.

Hello, fake Skylor.

hello, backup

Calm down, I'm only falseflagging Killsownz

a likely story you fucking pussy ass bitch