pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png
new meme because totally not ded gam haha amirite:
twitter.com/WrelPlays/status/950048413944446976

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHJojE5p-xqGkek6yg8__xfAtLr5bTMZ7u2t4kZ6CL9-DfqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=JnjCKHPWq5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...WTF?

third for 6000 cm / 360 meme lord race

>and then you get farmed by bigger fish like IhacksX and JustHereForOrion(if he still played)
i maintain a ~3/1 infantry kill ratio against the so-called """"good"""" players r*ddit loves to fellate so much
>infact I think that's why you all hate Ihacks so much
are you retarded?

but honestly, the fact that you're putting them up on a pedestal like that is pretty laughable

well then post your profile/full stats.
quit memeing and show.

DELET THIS PICTURE
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BRINGING UP SUCH PAINFUL MEMORIES

I know for a fact prorionlol cheats; at the very least he lagswitches, caught him doing it in a biolab to bypass and flank the blockade areas, and also caught him doing it trying to decimator maxes to death without getting killed

frenly reminder to answer my meme

ok ists survey tieme
vry improntant, pls respons truefully
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHJojE5p-xqGkek6yg8__xfAtLr5bTMZ7u2t4kZ6CL9-DfqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHJojE5p-xqGkek6yg8__xfAtLr5bTMZ7u2t4kZ6CL9-DfqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

alright i put 9000 cm / 360 and ex quake pro.

you should put an option on there that says "god incarnate" so its more accurate for pro players like myself and

every single time i post my stats when a shitter like yourself asks for it, you don't believe it
even after other people in the thread tell you that i do, in fact, post here
because you know, muh samefagging

so what's the bloody point

@ sensitvity guy
Why are you being so butthurt? Can't you just keep using whatever sensitivity you want without acting all defensive about it?

>hitbox """"""""""""""""""cheat"""""""""""""" is still ongoing
>C4 nerfs
>"well gee maybe i should try this other ded gaem but less retarded vidya"
>permabanned for using a pun
im mad desu

what game and what pun

also cummy got b& for calling someone a nigger in /y i think
pretty funny

Orcs must die:Unchained. "Offering my services for your CT pleasure."
>sent a ticket with a obvious "it's 2018 wake up you mongoloids"
>their reply was "hurr but we have rules to follow"
wew
>cummy got b& for calling someone a nigger in /y
muh christian server
why are people so oversensitive?Folks have always called me racial slurs the entire life and I never gave a single fuck about it.

>Orcs must die:Unchained. "Offering my services for your CT pleasure."
i don ged it :-DDD
>why are people so oversensitive?Folks have always called me racial slurs the entire life and I never gave a single fuck about it.
because the internet is now normiespace, courtesy of the kikes realizing there was lots of money to be made
years ago you had pretty much only universities/researchers and teens/young adults (and the two demographics were almost completely separated) on the internet, and in the latter half of the internet you'd be called a retarded nigger faggot all day long, and you just had to toughen the fuck up and deal with it, or otherwise you were free to leave
but no, now you (i.e. normies) can't be allowed to leave because mr. goldsteinberg needs his shekels, so those meanies (i.e. oldfags, so to speak) have to leave (by force) instead

gn!

"CT" means an abbreviation of a game mode, "Chaos trial". Funny thing is
>just received another email
>"hey uhhh CT means clitoris you sad fuck we won't unban you"
im unironically laughing as I type this
>years ago you had pretty much only universities/researchers and teens/young adults (and the two demographics were almost completely separated) on the internet, and in the latter half of the internet you'd be called a retarded nigger faggot all day long, and you just had to toughen the fuck up and deal with it, or otherwise you were free to leave
pretty much
its all about trannies, gays and sjw's now

i go slep
no die bls

K

*steps outside*
*instantly shot at by 100 infilshitters, 250 mosquitos, 150 scythes*
*go back inside*

how do you fucking play infantry anymore?

>he fell for the ivi meme
Reminder that the ONLY metric of skill in this game is vvv

combined arms gaem man if theres no anti air or anti inf go armor. get good position. you can also simply do nothing else but be anti infi anti air lord, make that to be only part of the game for you. suddenly wow, infinary CAN do things, just you wont be the infinary

Its funny how reddit says this is infantry side 2.
I can't do shit as infantry with all this fucking bullshit everywhere. Especially fucking infiltrators. God I FUCKING HATE Infiltrators. the most gayest way to die is to an infiltrator camping somewhere stupid. whoever made them needs to be drilled into their urethrea like hank in that bill fanfiction.

lifetime kills > any other metric

Has anyone ever gotten like physical muscle tiredness from a game before?

Does Recursion's KD actually matter? My ingame KD says its 2.5 and Recursion says its 1.9, I am assuming that Recursion tracks your KD ratio without medic revives? Why the fuck would I even care about that though in this game?

lots of people do.
'
the amount of autism it takes to still plays lends itself to cheating

>goes to reddit
kys

yes, to my forearms

i have had to wrap my wrist with an ace bandage to stop the pain before while continuing to play
if you have not physically suffered you are a casual

>wake up
>turns out my post about wrong clicking in the poll got mega bullies by anime girl.

I have never been this bullied in my entire life :(

>turns out my post about wrong clicking in the poll got mega bullies by anime girl.
This is why people bully her(him) and it's time to bully harder now.

>Double Pounder Max in the back of a Halberd Harrasser
>Slowly backing up into tanks or slowly driving away from sunderers
>"What is TR even doing here?" in response to us at least once an hour

Fun night lads, also - Halberd has been randomly 1 shotting Maxes the last few days has that always been a thing?

Bu this will only lead to the neverending circle of bullying :(

there is nothing wrong with trannies

Sleep well sweetie!

>its all about trannies, gays and sjw's now

I have nothing against gays, or conservative people but I can't fucking stand alt right niggers or SJWs. Those are exactly the same people, but on the opposite sides of their retarded ideologies. Both cry like faggot niggers about everything, and both get triggered like little sissies.

This world really needs another war, so people will men up again.

>get pushed to warpgate
>what i see

I think I'm gonna have a cold

achooo :-------(

Girls?

ANIME

>anime is for lewding edition
THIS IS NOT TRUE, REMOVE THIS

gm!!!

gmnmnm

mak eme :>

youtube.com/watch?v=JnjCKHPWq5s
>mfw c4 flash jihad'ing is ded

thank werlybird

Morning meme girls. Drinking my coffee with MCT Oil and thinking about clicking a head or 50.

>tfw started actually going for headshots because I noticed how much more damage you do
>kd starts going up
thanks girls

I didn't play for ~1.5 years.

I had a great time playing with really many players in a Battalion or what was called, with a kind-of "commander".

Is it worth returning? I'm in the mood of some team-based FPS and Overwatch got boring

I have fun playing it. Lots of shit to do, even as a loney balogna.

it's garbage

Good afternoon!

This game fucking sucks, trust me i've got over 4000 hours on it. Not worth playing.

You're the Yogi Berra of /ps2g/.

Ahh, another morning on Connery.

>guy destroys my sundy so he can put his in its spot
Get cancer

>res guy near generator after killing the infil guarding it
>begin overloading the generator
>the guy i ressed kills me and overloads it himself

>benin overloading the generator
;--DDDDDD

why are the two games I actually play anymore full of BR-tier internet connections and both games work in the lagger's favor?

Planetside 2, has some ping and packet checking but lets a tremendous amount of abuse slide

Splatoon 2 has no ping checking, no packet checking, no network prediction and lets anything slide.

Both games have third-world niggers sliding and glitching around the game, completely impervious to harm (If you even saw them) and because of the way the game works it looks completely normal on their end, so they get to post videos of their "Pro plays"

Is it really so hard to monitor and maintain your fucking networks anymore? It's gotten WORSE over the last five years instead of better because all games used to have network checking, now they just don't fucking bother because that's racist or some shit. Does my fucking head in.

))

>now they just don't fucking bother because that's racist or some shit
it boils down to again
how is mr. rothschildwitz supposed to pay his rent if you prevent half the playerbase from playing? you wouldn't want him to starve? oy vey! are you shoahing him??? yeah you are!!!!!!

>outsniping infils as medic with a battle rifle

I have a fever :(

Medic!!!!!

>Esamir biolab
>5 years ago before all the biolab changes when it still had the regular doublestack spawn inside
>late night, TR ghostcapping with a platoon
>Try to fight them but there's too many, I am the ONLY NC in the base
>Spawn a max, because this will surely turn the tide
>Realize they have the spawn camped now
>Just sit there meleeing at the enemy max I can see while the timer ticks down
>He's sitting there meleeing back at me
>Challenge him to a duel
>He accepts
>TR platoon leader tells the entire TR platoon to gather around
>TR forms a half circle around the spawn
>I come out and me and the TR max start trying to punch each other to death
>TR players are cheering in yell chat
>End up losing the fistfight
>Still the best thing that happened to me in planetside

100% genuinely actually happened

*patches u up*
mmm, yummy xp!

hi blizdrone

what's the gimmick on the new NC LMG? it feels like a bad EM1

thanks dog!

There is no gimmick. It is a bad EM1 with 1x and 2x gimpsights because doku can't into gameplay and needs to plaster your view with his austistic carrying handle.

on the other hand, TR lmg is fucking ridiculous. It even has the attachment to bump min damage to 112, and it also has 0.25 moving cof... lmao

3 years from now the new wrel (wrezl?) will be hired by daybreak and the first thing he'll do is finally remove the gimphandle from doku's gun.

good [time sensitive greeting] memers!

>in pling

How to make the NC LMG worth using:

NC Big Boolet
Boolet: 225 damage
RPM: 444
Muzzle V: 600m/s (750m/s with SPRW)

basically a more bigger gauss saw

I haven't played PS2 in over a year.
I stopped because after about two months of playing i got bored, because the game was just an endless death match with no point .. kill enemies to take base then they kill you to take it back, and then you cap enough bases to own the map for a small while but there was no incentive apart from token shit like a bit more resources and being able to spawn tanks and such. That was it there was nothing more to do in the game.

It was specially annoying that they just kept adding new continents, with nothing to do on the bust the same old deathmatch grind

Did they fixed this problem? Are there now actually some goals to achieve?

Please respond, so i know if it would be worth it reinstalling and checking things out.

I bet you never even plaid

I did, i even sinked in over $80 on some cosmetics and guns to support the game and the devs kept promising big cool things, but never delivered, it was always "in the near future" so i eventually just got bored and stopped playing, because like i said, there was not much to do

Well you'll be happy to know that the only thing they added were autismforts.

So the only thing you can do is still just run around and capture useless bases for token rewards? Are you shitting me?
When I played in the closed beta i was fine with it since the game was still in development, but now they had fucking YEARS and this is all they did?
God damn it. So much fucking wasted potential.
I bet the only thing they STILL add tons of is that retarded useless bling for vehicles, like golden grills and shit.
Sony is sitting on a golden goose and they are throwing it away.

sony doesn't own the game anymore

That's called gameplay and it's the reason you play a game.
You're basically outing that you can't play a game without a built-in skinner box.
Is the cert grind not enough for people like you?

So sony wasted their golden mine and then sold it off to some chinks to die?
Why didn't the new company do anything with it?

I want purpose when in play a game like this. Like some sort of story. When you play WoW you have quests, and raids, and it develops the lore rich universe, so even though you still only run around and kill things, there is a purpose for it.
PS2 had just a short back story, and almost no story at all in-game, and in the years the game is out they did no real story development whatsoever as well

All the do is add stupid continents and bling. fuck them.

make it 1000 damage/100 RPM and we have a deal

they sold it to russian oligarchs who installed P2W mechanics to milk the last remaining retards until it dies

>NC: "Higby's upset stomach" autocannon
450 damage (drops to 333 at 100 m)
200 RPM
good first shot accuracy -> shit accuracy after 8 shots
50 boolet belt, long ass reload time
loud ass BOOM

>TR: mega chain gun
100 damage (drops to 50 at 100 m)
1400 RPM
atrocious (static) cone of fire
400 boolet belt, ridiculously long reload time
1.5 second spinup, loud ass BRRT

>VS: plasma/cum gun
125 damage to render range
600 RPM
decent accuracy
30 boolet mag
on hit: 10% chance to do 200 damage to all mans and deployables (friendly or enemy) within a 2 m radius
on hit: 33% chance to do 50 extra damage
on near miss: 33% chance to do 25 damage
loud disco music plays from gun's speakers while shooting, enemies and friendlies hear it like in proxy chat (but you can't mute it)

hir me werly :-DDDD

such a shame, like who even works at these gaming companies and how do they get away with such retarded decisions

>last news on the offi website posted Thu Dec 07 2017
the game really is dead... welp i'll just fuck off back to my moba

How long until someone makes planetside only with Abrams and T90s

there is nothing more cancerous than this bunch at vanu side who seems to hate ps2 so much they only appear when ps2 starts to pick up again

What is the best faction to join?

>TR has been whining about being UP for close to half a decade now
>NC has more teamkills than both other factions combined
>Everyone is mysteriously salty about the Vanu
guess

It's weird. I've been tked so much playing nc but mostly it was accidental. Every fucking time I get tked playing tr it's on purpose. Had some guy in a harasser run me over so I c4d him when he tried to get me to repair it. For the next like ten minutes he does nothing but try to run me over again and I end up killing two more of his harassers before he quits.

NC teamkills is a meme.

lol

I wonder why team 'Shotguns attached to everything' has so many teamkills, surely it's a mystery.