/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Life is Siege edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/north-america-one/r6siege-one/major/league/year-2-season-4-group-a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Life is Siege
bueno

>randos 4/5 me on Tellers for Border
>kill one guy, didn't see who, jump off the balcony and kill hibana before she can detonate XKAIROS, no reinforced breachers anymore
>get shot in the back by Blackbeard, call it out
>"Don't peek it's Blackbeard"
>rook sits watching the window and does nothing as blackbeard walks into frame and headshots him
>pulse sees heartbeat, crouch walks up to window with nitro drawn and throws it 3 seconds after blackbeard appears on screen
>"woah guys it's - it's DEFINITELY blackbeard!"
>ela peeks when blackbeard jumps in and doesn't even shoot when she peeks him
I love ranked

sounds like you're in the wrong place! :P

AUSTRALIAN OPERATORS WHEN

Y
1-5 buy an elite
6-0 don't
Z
1-2 rook
2-3 kapkan
4-5 twitch
6-7 fuze
8-9 pulse
0 sledge

save me money pls

its double renown weekend just farm up some renown for a couple hours

money is fabricated, everything ends at some point. congrats on your pulse elite

>tfw going to buy sledge elite even though i dont play hime because i want that fucking studless mace

Sorry about that autist, kate is cute.
Im sorry mate

>did the update for the intel cpu fuck up thing
>game runs like shit now
thanks kikerosoft

>cav downs everyone at the start of round then abandons
>get kicked because you happened to land in a premade team
>person picks recruit every round
>person starts by typing "road to copper :)" and then spams Doc to heal enemies

Has anyone else stopped playing tanked and just switched to Casual/THunt?

What is Scotland Yard's CTU?

i never even started ranked. ahead of the curve my man

i want to be IQ's foot towel!

but you can't buy elites with renown

Doc and Rook having ACOGs is the bee's fucking knees. I completely understand why Bandit and Jäger were stripped of them.

Haven't saved up for Echo but it might just persuade me.

can you do this with Veeky Forums x?

ok

I hate French people

We've all witnessed the heroic deeds of the newly reformed team rainbow across the globe and we've all grown fond of them. As the the public interest in team rainbow increased so did the world governments interest in the social structure of team rainbow. In early 2016 president Obama along with many other members of the United nations signed the 'world defence gender equality act' which regulated that every new recruit in team rainbow must comprise of one male and one female. Many countries sent in their top of the line male and female operators to Join team rainbow with the exception of poland where they sent in two females but reports say zofia might actually be scientifically classified as a man. Last month Anita sarkeeshian and Zoe Quinn gave a speech to the United nations exclaiming that there was still too much of a male over representation in team rainbow and that team rainbow wouldn't fully be able to protect the world without equality. Yesterday the United nations and team rainbow just declared that they greenlighted operation transistion. Similar to operation health, the team will take sometime off to focus on increasing its effectiveness at counter terror operations. Reports say that some male operators will forcibly receive sex change surgery and will recieve hormone treatment in order to balance the number of male and female operators. 2 English, 2 russian, 1 german, 1 american, and 1 French operator will undergo treatment. Team rainbow and the United nations, wanting to increase civilian participation have decided that the world citizens will choose who will forcibly receive a sex change. Comment down below which operators will become trap operators.

Any stupid leafs sign up for the invitational

i didnt read a word of this, but i saw its girth and im just gonna say right now, don't

Come on i put effort into it

Kapkan and Lesion

They are already trap operators

>Tfw Rook and Mute are the baby ops because they're both born in the 90s

holy shit, this renown stack is ridiculous

with a booster active and the bonus event, I'm getting the regular amount of points as if I won a normal game when I actually lose

You made me chortle.

Rook is also strangely lightweight. I weight the same as him and I'm taller, but its just fat and no muscle.

Have a good day

ash/ela mains with high ping need to please stop playing the game

so mad that i laughed

I want rook and pulse to be traps

>Bartlett defense 3v2
>run outside as Pulse to try for a quick kill
>fell out the 2nd story with no close way back in
>decide to just kite the last 2 for the last 2 minutes and it fucking worked

goddamnit my sides

Take your meds, white boy

:(

>it's an ash sprints to the objective and dies in seven seconds episode
>it's a smoke uses all of his babes before two minutes episode
>it's a kapkan who places all his traps at eye level episode

>playing casual

>he doesn't know

Holy shit pro league siege is painful to watch. Anyone else witnessing this? The commentators who don't know what's going on is just cringe.

don't

>a hunter
>with 1 speed

esports have been shit since like 2013

Stop

>80kg
Is her special ability a body slam?

its time to stop

there are plenty of good esports siege just isn't one of them

it's far too chaotic and unpredictable to be a viable competitive game just listening to the casters trying to make sense of it is embarrassing

league, csgo, and even shit like rocket league are not only better to watch but each play can be broken down and every minute thing is either calculated or botched

Where are the Australian operators

What's the worst map in the ranked pool?

themepark

Theme park, for sure.

Do you guys disable secure area and hostage?

yes

Yes

what? new fag here

Post the one with her dual bowling ball butt.

You can disable what modes you run into in multiplayer

Tachanka deserves a buff

wow your art is very flat.

No because I'm not shit

I don't want SASR or NZ ops anymore. This is certainly what we would get

>"how about we put down our guns and settle this another way"
YES YES OMG MY DICK

great game ubisoft

No we would get Bruce the SASR commando.

Backstory is he's a sharpshooting good old boy from the outback.

Then we'd get someone from Bris/Syd/Mel as the other one, I don't know, probably a Steve

its a fucking overwatch hero. can these blizzard cunts stop migrating here.

work for thunt too?

Yes

does the "report toxic behavior" button do anything on consoles?

LOL

>Username is not available.
STOP IT

Wait what
How

im serious. my friend is convinced that it saved all the data form the round, ie teamkills, and ubisoft reviews it and gives them a strike.

i'm trying to tell him he's a retard and that it only saves chatlogs on PC and does nothing on consoles.

btw, he reports any enemies that "try too hard" for toxic behavior as well as any teammates that don't play seriously enough.

>Tfw reported some faggot in Runescape when I was 12
>Got a thank you for it after the dude got punished

nigga i dont work at ubisoft no one knows how that shit works.
my best guess knowing ubisoft's habits is that it is a placebo put there to make the players feel better, kinda like MM preferences back when they were still around.

also ubisoft stopped caring about console after shutting down their """""""""""pro"""""""""""" """""""""""esports""""""""""""" league so I'm even more inclined to believe it does absolutely nothing.

newfag here
how is ranked still in beta?
it seems as if it existed for a while already
is it to justify a shitty system?

that's exactly what i think.

i wish i had more friends to play with. this guy gets so angry after every loss. we can win 10 games in a row and then lose a single game he'll start ranting about how unfair the matchmaking is and how 'we've lost almost every game today'. every death i have to listen to him rant and complain about how broken the game is.

i don't know how to get him to stop. sometimes i just take my headset off and wait until he's done.

subscribe to my blog for more

why is this game so toxic
>lose 2-3
>"ez"

Fuck off.

It's more smugness than toxicity. People want to be smug, and when they can't they get saltier than Morton

Its a competitive game dude. This kinda shit happens all the time. I don't like it either but I don't let it bother me either.

disable text chat if you need to, nothing worthwhile ever gets said there anyway

>also ubisoft stopped caring about console after shutting down their """""""""""pro"""""""""""" """""""""""esports""""""""""""" league
They have done no such thing. More people play console than on PC, the fuck are you on about?

theres no console proleague anymore, they shut it down

No, they didn't. This is a blatent lie, I have no clue who told you otherwise.

In your settings, matchmaking preferences It hink

nevermind its just xbox

>being this delusional
console """"pro"""" leauge was dropped after Y1, this isnt an argument retard.

>get 3:1 k/d in other FPS games routinely
>can't in siege

play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/north-america-one/r6siege-one/major/league/year-2-season-4-group-a/
????????????????????????????

i want to give IQ a foot rub!

You need a brain too in Siege

is castle useless?

you also need to abuse the shitty netcode. half the shit you have to make use of in siege you could never get away with in other games

not sponsored by ubisoft aka not proleauge.
i can go and host tournaments on ESL, that doesnt make it pro leauge, either you are a delusional fucktard or trying really hard to be le ebin trolle.

When will /r6g/ realize the devs should just let metadead operators stay dead