/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

Miss Halloween
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

>that file name
why though

I don't get it

yeah me too

how into link items in caht

Shift click?

ues thanks

Rednose was the strongest mystic outfit all along

M-mommy..

No, rednose.

Rednose is also the cutest
or at-least objectively cuter then dim tree

>memenose
Enjoy your slight health regen faggot.

>he doesn't wanna be a bunch of leaves

D-dadnose?

Dude, all you need to do is keep rolling that regen on a damaged lifepool for 52 minutes and it will restore an amount equal to that granted by dim tree.

I get that one was supposed to be stronger than the other, but couldn't they at least have tried to make some sources of regen remotely relevant.
It would be great if there was a conceivable reason to use regeneration crystals or rednose.

dim tree is cuter

Why can't Witch get this bulky? ;(

Because she's a Witch, all you do is stand still and cast stuff you freaking dorks.

Besides, being on a semen based diet gives you far too much estrogen which doesn't help with bulking

>Got 7d Lahr Arcien box from rewards
>Can buy a 7d Lahr Arcien box from loyalties
>Can't buy Lahr Arcien set from pearls
>Can't find any evidence that a permanent set exists for my class
for what porpoise

Jesus christ, warriors have no fucking sustain. How do you keep your health up while grinding? Just chug pots constantly?

Yes
Its how warrior players practice guzzling cum

Please dont talk like that about witches, those kinds of activities are reserved for elves.

Elves are a noble people, don't try to slander us like that you slutty witch.

But, Elves can get super swole

Meh, just "won" a Nouver dagger of the marketplace.

What to do, it's like slightly better than a Steel Dagger, I guess holding onto it will make it significantly better than Steel when Nouver gets buffed.

>noble
Then how do you explain this? This tanned slut is wearing a see-through loincloth with no underwear.

It's not better than steel.
Doesn't have the special attack bonus which makes it worse.

Its such a minor upgrade that it isnt worth dealing with until everything else is taken care of.

>tfw no centauress class
>lots of charging attacks, sweeping aoes with poleaxe
>can use javelin offhand for ranged attacks whilst hopping/dashing
>always runs at tier 5 horse speed, can dash faster
>can carry someone else on your back
and perhaps most importantly
>huge horse cock

Doesn't the second socket sort of cover that?

Nope

What's so slutty about that? You're only calling her slutty because of your own huge Witchy sluttiness. She's clearly only wearing it because otherwise her cock wouldn't have any breathing room

If witch/wizard = keep it
If not = sell it and get Kutum

The special attack stat on steel is REALLY strong. Nouver just kinda sucks except in really niche PVP. Nobody knows why.

Nouver beats steel after you use 5 times the silver on upgrading it

Is the ultimate special stat really that different from a crit-crystal?
I just assumed the majority of awakened damage was criticals.

Or weaker than a 5 AP one, for that matter.

Just assume steel is better until your nouver is tet or tri and you hit 240ap with it on

Basically steel is good until you reach the point where you break like this threshold and you literally oneshit everyone but the biggest of defense stackers

>Boats have name requirements
this game is a faggot

>Boats don't eat carrots
this game is a faggot and I am potentially going to drown

Just how much longer is grinding on maehwa going to be than on other characters!?

It took me 220 hours to hit 61
Took my witch friend at the same spot around 175 hours

It's nothing special, Nouver is better if you're witch/wizard.

you are a faggot

I know you are but waht am I

me want lahn : )

a faggot

Wrong. I'm rubber and you're glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you faggot

>I need a new class that Koreans call bad as is and we know nothing about how the awakening plays or if it's even good
>I want to spend lots of money gearing up and slutting up a class I will only play for a short while before going back to my original choice
>I'm a dumb retarded sheep who would be better off playing WoW or team fortress 2 along with other people on my intellect level

Its time to update this

what the fuck do boats eat

Do we know if awakening is good other than ranged grab?

increasingly smaller boats

fuck. how am I supposed to find a boat smaller than a raft

you can't repair/feed rafts

double fuck. what am I supposed to do when it runs out of energy then?

trash it and get another unless they changed it

Fuck. This fucking Merchant's Union Support quest chain has been nothing but a searing hot pain in the dick

Ohh! Well, I should've expected something like that

swords can be hard

So am I stuck in a state of neverending hell until I get my boss gear? Ive got an alt parked at everything relevant and afking waiting for bosses to pop. I cant even go get food because everything will inevitably pop while im cooking.

user please put your health above gambling

I dont think ill starve to death in the next 4 hours. I only put my health at risk when a new MMO comes out and everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Nothing beats that high of staying up for 2+ days straight trying to get ahead of the other no lifers.

get a slow cooker

crot pot? whatever its called

those things are the best

Do all the bonuses Kzarka weapons have transfer over to the awakening weapon when you are using awakening skills?

yes

Ene if you touch Ohanasong you're dead, Kiddo.

the musa in his natural habitat. Notice how out of place he is even in the aspect of the game he's supposed to be good at?

>all that p2w
[vomits]

>be musa
>not worth to p2w

seems about right.

I got both a Witch and Mystic at 57.
The Witch absolutely melts through Sausans with 175 AP.
The Mystic have to actually pound the bigger guys, but only have like 150 AP with only TRI awakening.
Is this just the difference between classes and Witch being the grinding queen?
Or will getting the Mystic to ~180 AP make her plow through everybody at Sausans too?

I'm trying to figure out what to do with 30 Shakatu seal.

fishing can be hard sometimes

went for a shower and was in the sea when i got back
how did that happen?

Go back to being a chocoelf, please

Post cuties

any niggers here want to do interracial erp?

Hot

first show me the tamers that I'll have to fertilize and then we discuss a price.

I don't know how to say this... Your armour is like 4 sizes too small.
Your tits are getting fat, it isn't healthy.

I am a newfriend and need some help with directions. This is my current set and I dont know what to go for next. Getting Kutum to TRI seems like a valid choice but I am not sure if it is the optimal one in terms of how much it would cost to do so. Armor is Heve with Rosar main weapon and thorn tree vediant so I am still running the basic stuff.

Kutum IS the big kahuna of PvE, but at this point I would channel all your silver towards improving jewellery, for both long term and efficiency.
But using all your memory fragments on Kutum, instead of saving them for future boss loot, should be entirely correct; you want it at TRI.

I think my ranger looks cute when the skeleton(or whatever it is) isn't fully loaded, and she gets shorter and bit bottom-heavy.

Thanks, user. Will save up for some jewelry.

>Witch, Wizard, Dk and Striker tier 1
>Warrior, Valk, Zerker, sorc and Ranger tier 2
>Ninja tier 4 [only strong players haven't rerolled]
>Kuno, Tamer tier 6
>Musa tier 7
Is this a good tier list I've found?

>sorc tier 2
no you have not

>[only strong players haven't rerolled]

Musa got some buffs so he is not absolute garbage. Sorc and Ranger should be lower. And this is a list just if you care about siege PvP otherwise its really dependent on what you want to do. In general if you roll a Stiker/Mystic/DK/Warrior you will be fine in all game modes. Wizard/Witch are great for farming and large-scale PvP but have slow cast times so they get dunked on often by the assassin types in 1 v 1 (unless you are a way better player and/or outgear them).

Need a picture with better lightning/settings

Some of the T!'s and 2 are accurate but the list is pretty trash overall. Slightly overestimating DK, having no mystic in T1 and overrating Sorc and Ranger by a lot.

Those hips are grotesque.

DK would be about T1.5
ranger and ninja to T3
then its ok

virgin manlet detected

>ranger grab fixed so enemies dont just ignore it half the time
>doesn't actually fix it
>grab now throws enemies far enough that you cant hit them with any awakening skills
this is like bethesda level bugfixing