/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #703

''It's always stormy in Arcadia Bay'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Reminder Max can barely keep a C average in an specialized program for special needs students

Chloe is #1

Reminder to R&I obvious legion posts

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Always.

>"So Chloe tell me about your childhood"
>"Well Max and I...."

>"So Chloe, why do you like pirates so much?"
>"Well I used to watch this movie with Max..."

>"So Chloe, what made you want to dye your hair blue?"
>"Well one time Max said..."

>"Chloe what do you want to do in life?"
>"Max always said I'd be great at.."

>"Max"

> "Max"

>"MAX"

M A X

>fucks arabs for money
>"IDONT!"
>falseflags
>starts drama
>is a fat tumblrina amberkike legionarius whore junkie dyke
>"le x boogieman"
>calls others retatred
The only retard here is you. Don't forget to take your meds, tho with your STDs and all the drugs and alchohol you do to cope with a life of a fuckhole for rich arabs you should be careful not to mix wrong medicine. Stay positive!

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

>"So Chloe, what made you decide to get that badass tattoo, anyway?"
>"Well, one day, me and Rachel..."

>"I always remember saying I'd make you do a blue streak! I never did... what made you decide to finally go blue?"
>"Well, Rachel said it would look hot..."

>"Chloe, how did you even find this old beast of a truck?"
>"Back in my Blackhell days, Rachel needed..."

>"Hella. You've even got me saying saying it now, Chloe. Where the hella did you get that from? You're so not a California girl..."
>"Rachel"

>"Rachel"

>"RACHEL"

R A C H E L

Remember to ignore the obvious Amber bait. It's a trick. Send no reply. Send no transmission of any kind.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I'm sure that really ate at Rachel when Chloe was treating her like a queen and doing whatever she asked 24/7.

IRL kiss~

HELLA FOREVER!

I really like this one. Max being slightly more assertive and it makes me think they're both pleasantly buzzed but still know entirely what they are doing.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Perfect together.

Triggered legion. Go back to amberprice.org

Does Max expect to get into college with such poor grades?

MARRIED

Nice reference. Here's some interesting art from a Star Wars/Life is Strange crossover fic.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Don't even reply to him. Seriously, he feeds off it. And don't reply to the two posts immediately below yours either.

Kek thanks. That's nice!

They look like they're going to get a workout. In more ways than one.
That room looks pretty nice tho. Could see them hanging a rug on the wall among other things like tons of photos.

I forgot to save the picture that went along with it. It was this.

Priceless Cosplay are top tier

wow thread was actually active yesterday

Because it was full of shit. Let's hope this one is a little less active. Reminder: we can accomplish that by ignoring the Amberfags

Max is objectively stupid based on her official GPA

yeah I just scrolled through it. the whole thread was just stupid shipping wars

Ja. They're great. Does anyone have the one of them in the suit and dress?

Hopefully the Farewell Episode washes away some of that stink from the past few months. BtS was good, and there were some great discussions, but there was also a lot of hostility and bullshit.

And that one guy from r6g that went batshit crazy

Oui!

Cutest couple in Arcadia Bay.

Now and always :3

Chapter 13 soon?

Much appreciated.

user...keep hope alive.

>user...keep hope alive.
I have to. Hope is all I have left. At least Chapter 12 was good.

>Sleeping in on the weekend

They're so perfect.

Lazy Saturdays are the best.

>Hopefully the Farewell Episode washes away some of that stink from the past few months. BtS was good, and there were some great discussions, but there was also a lot of hostility and bullshit.
True that. I hope we get some sort of something in the next couple of weeks. Even just a "wait a week for something" tweets.

Right you are.

If the game takes place in July 2007 then hopefully they don't wait until that actual day. That'd be really far off for a one time bonus. I'd guess February or March at the latest.
Then at E3 we could get news from DONTNOD about S2.

Remember to keep your Lisa nice and hydrated.

My Pricefield headcanons (after the storm)

After checking in with the Caulfields in Seattle after the storm, they hit the road & explored the full length of the west coast
The first time Chloe kissed Max was a week after the storm when they were watching the sunset in the back of her truck & she caught Max staring at her instead of the descending sun. Chloe just leaned in and it happened. They started dating from that time on
Their first time (which was also Max’s actual first time) took place in the back of said truck as well while on the road trip, in a nice desolate spot after they had a heart to heart, watching the stars and confessed their undying love for each other
They both struggled with serious PTSD for 5 months until they heard the news that there were actually a lot of survivors in Arcadia, including Joyce, Kate & Victoria
They both forgot they never actually told their parents they were together. They all found out during a joint family dinner on Joyce’s birthday when out of instinct Max kissed Chloe at the table. They’re told that everyone suspected already
Max never finished her studies but she didn’t have to as Victoria showed her talented shots to her parents (who owned a gallery) & she was offered a job as a photographer. Chloe worked for a mechanic, fixing up cars & motorbikes
They bought their first house after a year of working and being together & with the little financial help of Max’s parents
Max takes at least one picture of Chloe every day
Chloe is actually the most gentle & caring person when it comes to Max that Joyce & David (especially him) couldn’t believe their own eyes for a long time
They’re not afraid of PDA at all, they’re always holding hands & can be seen kissing wherever they go
Chloe is a die hard romantic, but would never admit it. Max thinks it’s the cutest shit ever.
Max is a huge cuddler, she loves falling asleep Chloe spooning her
--cont

My Pricefield headcanons (after the storm)

--cont
Chloe asked for Ryan’s blessing marrying his daughter on Thanksgiving after they’ve been together for almost 2 years. He happily granted it
On October 7th, Chloe took Max to the exact same spot they’ve met when they were kids & proposed to her. They get married next spring. Max took Chloe’s last name
Max brought up the having kids questions on next Valentine’s day & it suprised her dearly when Chloe actually admitted she’s been thinking about it as well
The first few in vitro attempts are all unsuccesful & Max started blaming herself for it, but Chloe reassured her they’ll succeed when the time is right
On Chloe’s 23rd birthday Max surprised her with breakfast in bed & gave her a little box as present. When Chloe opened it & saw the positive pregnancy test, she teared up. It was the happiest birthday of her life
Chloe stopped smoking a month later
They have 2 twin girls (Daisy Ellen Price & Alexandra Jane Price) & a 2 years younger boy (William Francis Price)

Dating Kate Marsh Headcanons

- Kate gives the best cuddles known to man. The kind that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Doesn’t force her beliefs on you but is 100% willing to share them with you if you ask.
- Plays with you fingers when you’re holding hands. Loves stroking her thumb across the back of your hand.
- Whenever she’s with you her smile practically never leaves her face for a second.
- Makes lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, you name it ; Kate has a list for it.
- Those lists are written in the most beautiful handwriting and often have pretty doodles on them.
- Kate is very open and understanding. You can go to her with any problem and she’ll do her best to help.
- Never forgets to ask you how your day was. Never.
- Would love it if you went to church with her. (but is far too shy to ask if you’re not religious)
- Kate is happiest when the two of you are curled up on the couch together under a blanket with cups of tea , reading or just talking while rain is battering against the window.
- CUTE BLUSHING WHEN THINGS GET INTIMATE
- Can definitely do sexy when she wants to and isn’t anywhere near as awkward as you’d think. When Kate’s in the zone, get ready to moan.
- Was embarrassed to admit that she loves classical music to you but often gets caught humming some of her favourites.
- The most precious of all the cinnamon buns.
- ‘If you’re going to sin I’d prefer if it wasn’t around me’
- SOFT HANDS™
- Her taste in home decoration is exquisite
- Her bedroom is one of those places you instantly feel safe and comfortable in
- Always seems to have a blanket around her shoulders and loves wrapping you in it when she hugs you.
- sweater paws
- Is very talented with hair. Up do’s are her speciality and she loves practicing them on you
- kisses on the tip of the nose
- Is 100% the type of girl that could run a marathon and still smell like roses at the end.

A post view on The Tempest:

First, Rachel asks Chloe why she wants to be free and Chloe answers, that excitement is a bliss, a fake, she wants to know if Rachel is really caring for her.

Rachel’s answer doesn't answer this question, instead she responds that she won’t bend, that she has her in her grip. So she won’t let her free. And she will be jealousy if Chloe would escape alone. The first part of Rachel’s answer is already interesting, the second part is sweet in its own way. But the first part is the important one here, since it corresponds to the following lines.

Now Chloe asks why Rachel doesn’t come with her. Here Rachel does say the interesting lines that show something, that many people found out after a second & third playthrough, that I also saw in there and what I think Zak Garriss was pointing at in his interview. During the first play through most people were mesmerized by the moment & didn’t recognize it instantly.

Rachel asks Chloe to be her servant/slave for longer time in her favor and in her schemes with the line "For but a little longer I beseech: continue in thy service to my schemes." She then promises her that they will escape together, but than she does say something else, that is showing another side again "I'll seek to make thy happiness so great that e'en the name of liberty's forgot." She promises Chloe happiness, so that Chloe forgets even her liberty. Next line is stating, that this is Rachel’s greatest wish. Really? She wishes that Chloe enslaves her self to Rachel, do as she wants to forget her liberty? She promises an escape and happiness, but never says when.

Summarizing those lines together, Rachel hides in here that she has Chloe already in her grip and is aware of this. She wants Chloe to serve her according to her wishes & schemes. She denies her liberty, but grants her happiness.

“If you worship me and serve me to my will and wishes, I will give your life meaning” is a good translation for these lines.

Legio Pricefield Long LIVE !!
Et nos participes sunt amoris et lucis aspectu
Generosa Domini nostri
Nos vero deformis et timore et auferam omne stagnum turbarentur:
ingens multitudo ex foedis
tamen,
Ones ut eliminate is qui ex adverso est nobis.
Qui audet id est,
Et querela, plenamque ignominia, ac debiles, et auctor
Prius mortua iacebat
Ascende superius tunc superbe monumentis
Dicens nostri win
Nos igitur faciam gravibus ritus et actus,
Qui solus placere
Qui deleo iniquitates et peccata nostra
Et nulli non salvis

O caelum
O terra
Hac voce testantur
Nos omnes fines de quibus alibi quam in hoc mundo
Dilexerunt honoris praemium
Unum, nostri: Dominus Max
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pricefield Legion Long Live!!
We share the love and light and sight
Of our Generous Lord
We remove all terror and plight and fright
from the huge filthy horde
Though,
We eliminate the ones who opposes us.
The one who dares to do so,
Will be blamed and shamed and framed and maimed
Until they lay dead
With pride we then march above their graves
Claiming our win
We then do heavy rituals and acts
To please the only one
The one who forgives our sins
And does prejudice to none

Oh Heaven
Oh Earth
Bear witness to this sound
We beyond all limits of what else in the world
Do love, prize and honor you
Our one and only, Lord Max

Nice try. There is no Pricefield Legion, and there will never be one. Pricefield doesn't need a Legion.

Nah. Legion is one group. Legion will always be known as Amberprice.

don't give him (You)s

I had the same view in mind. When you look at those lines and view the context of the events happening after The Tempest in Episode 3 and how Chloe is in the beginning of Life is Strange, you can clearly see an intention behind Rachel’s off-script lines, that was not romantically good. It wasn’t pure evil either. But it was twisted in its own way.
And she does it in The Tempest very subtle, aware of Chloe’s weakness, since Chloe has shown her weakness already in the junkyard when she tells Rachel everything about her fears that she fucked up again everything. And Rachel uses this weakness to her own good this time.

>Turcorum legiones Pricefield !!! Venite ad PROBUS populus !!!

Both groups are equally hateful, so it would be quite unfair if Pricefield didn't get a legion

I was thinking this when I first played it too. Kinda like a "be my slave and do everything I ask and you'll be rewarded like a video game" twisted thinking

>Both groups are equally hateful
>equally
the absolute state of amberkikes

Nah. Stop baiting fag. Amberprice was and is more hateful from the beginning. Stop victimizing yourself. If you don't like the truth go back to amberprice.org/forum.

non valde subtīlis estis, dyke.

Its really interesting how this scene was fantastic, mesmerizing in the first play through, magical. Blinding.

But as I said in my post about the play and showed with the lines, there is a message hidden. And Zak Garriss said following in an interview after Episode 3 about The Tempest scene: “Rachel's ability to persuade Chloe is spectacular, and real…but is it good?“

This question is really catching my eyes and I have seen Legion people on tumblr who got asked what they think about this question and they are in denial of this statement.

Good point there: Chloe has shown her weakness already.

And she bound herself to Rachel, Chloe has heavy abandonment fears and is clingy as hell. I read another review from VG247 yesterday, where they are really honest with Rachel and Chloe and Rachel seems to be aware of the weakness of people around her and uses them for her own needs.

I don't deny that Rachel cares for those people and loves them for some time, but she also uses them for her needs and let them fall down sometimes later in her own ways.

>we are not bad ok?!!! We totally didn't bash someone for posting amberprice!!!!
Pricefield est aeternum!
honore legioni!!

Oh god.... Spare me the tears, fucking pussy. Amberprice does worse and makes fun of illnesses and downplays Max times a million.

Seems like you don't belong here if you're legit bitching about wittle mean pwicefielders. Go back to tumblr where I'm sure you will be comforted by your legion allies.

Pricefield Eterna!
Ni ĝenas aliajn nun!

Please please tell me you're just trolling........first time I seen anyone act like this even from amberprice themselves.....

>Go back to tumblr
>he says in fucking /lisg/
this is the gayest and most tumblr general on Veeky Forums; LIS is a game for tween girls

>does worse
[Citation needed]
You probably defend the legion for almost ending someone's life as well, right?
And Pricefielders also make fun of Rachel's death. So why can't amberpricers do the same?
Long Live Pricefield Legion!!!!!!!

True. Anyone who likes this game should kill themselves.

>legion actually tries to shifit the mark of shame and retardation that is the Legion title onto pricefieldfags
Legio est vere desparatus! Verus risus magna!

Umm go back previous threads, legion. Don't victimize yourself, homie. This is why you legion got what you deserve that sucky ass episode 3. Not even d9 could stand you.

fUCK YOU.

This actually really fucking true. And there are more legion saying this each day.

So this is okay?

Awwww did your little legion boyfriend bitch to you that some pricefield attacked him? Fuck off this general if you can't handle shit like that.

they really are retarded

Legion is so fucking retarded even their own are leaving that toxic trash

>shifit the mark of shame
Well, blame your pricefield saint friend who insulted amperprice material and fandom and gave proof of how hypocritical pricefielders are. Legion is bad, and now it has competition.

I love the irony and hypocrisy in this. Could only come from a pricefielder.

>This level of butthurt
Guys this shitposter is %100 baiting. I swear. Don't test me user, I got a folder full of legion bullshit like mass suicides and other stuff. I will legit embarass your legion cult.

>Thou shalt not insult amberprice!
>For he who doth shall know the wrath of "NO U"!

The irony is reflected back at you. Again, don't play victim, legion. Way tooooooo late for that

>I got a folder full of legion bullshit like mass suicides and other stuff
sharing is caring, user. Post 'em all!

> I swear
I r-really swear!!! G-guys belive m-me!!!!
L-like totally s-swear!!

>Thou shalt not insult pricefield!
>For he who doth shall know the wrath of "NO U"!

So this is what the End of a Legion looks like. Fitting for to be every bit as pathetic as the legion themselves, i guess.

We got a butthurt legion on the loose. Guess you tired of being on that dead ass fuck forum known as amberprice.org.

>n-n-no amberprice will be looked upon as heavenly. I avenge my waifu Rachel. B-b-believe it guys. Starting with putting the blame on Pricefield. Hehehe

>butthurt
Ah, your species! And Legion did nothing wrong. Suicide is okay, dont be butthurt.

All these are legion by the way.

>actually "NO U!"s
You literally just proved my post to be true, you stupid moron. Holy shit, do possess even a fraction of self awareness?

Yeah totally!!! Everyone is legion!!

Lmfao. Idiot. They said themselves a couple posts down.

>actually "NO U!"s
You aren't even trying to disapprove my point at all.

Take your time and scroll through archived threads.

But I'm actually agreeing with you?

That ain't my job. And what would it show anyway?

> disapprove my point at all
>MY POINT

How does does the "Tumblr: the video game" have a general here? Kill yourselves for liking this girly low graphic video game.

Yep, still not trying.

>"show me the proof"
>here's where you can read the proof yourself
>"it's not my job to read the proof!"
Actual fucking retard, unironically kys, you colossal faggot.
> And what would it show anyway?
Legion being retards