2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rimul_tempest/status/941632061047169024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You second post is mine!

non-footfag thread is always gonna be my first choice

I am picking this one because Altera at second post is good civilization

When is bryn going on rate up

Vive la France!

da curries

I am picking this one because they didn't maul the OP

I'm posting it here and now before both threads become a cesspoll again

Right after Saber Wars probably.

Guys can I beat Titoria?

Who's that

>both threads
/fgog/ as well?

Vive la Reddit, homie!

Is there a Servant you dislike but that makes your dick diamonds?

>200th anniversary which is already over removed
>"mauled thread"

probably

just get an okita support

Kerry's childhood friend who died

/fgog/ just a while back was having some namefags issues too. We really are much more alike than you think, imouto.

Passionslut
shes so cute i hate her

you'll be fine

Is that why he's such a dick?

Yep, mauled because of the text on the bottom which would never belong in the OP. Just like our blacklist would not.

Umu. She knows, too, since she never answers my call.

He also killed his adoptive mother

>500 posts from 750 about discord/reddit
>other 250 were at the start about thread wars

Not my fault you faggots need to be reminded to talk about fucking FGO in the FGO general.

Kiara is a homicidal psychopath, but she really does things to my dick.

Liz.
I hate everything about her but I still wanna split her in half with my dick

Why must these threads be so full of persons? I want to shitpost in restricted committee.

Ok /fgoalter/ what is your ritual for summoning a servant that you want ? I got my NP4/5 Marie Antoinette by doing the following
>4 Candles in the shape of a cross
>In the middle of the cross the cellphone
>2 white flags
>roll 12 tickets when the clock hits midnight
>4 of them were marie

Can we just merge already?

Medb
Turbo thot and a bitch but of course she's hot; that's her entire purpose

Yeah.

Fuck off

I'd be mad too if I lost such a hot piece of ass

A hivemind of "individualists" is currently swarming the internet looking for (you)s in greater numbers than can be realistically supplied.

So his "dad" turned his best friend into a vampire and ended up killing all everyone on his villiage island.

Kerry decides all mages are assholes and begins his life of REMOVE KEBABOMANCER

Liz. She usually doesn't excite me in the slightest and I hate Lizniggers but when she does, oh boy is it ROCK FUCKING HARD.

>browse /alter/
>random priest tells me to roll
>I roll
And that's how I got my 57th runestone.

I'll merge with you dumb imouto, bend over.

Jokes aside, if we had a korean general at the pace they're going they could actually merge with us in 6 months tops.

ITT shit that didn't happen

Even if she is older than you?

she's sorta plain user, especially when compared to the other servants. defiantly one of those peaked in high school types

she peaked in elementary school, when she and King Conchobar fucked

I don't think he sees it as personal anymore after avenging his gf. It just becomes a numbers game to him.

Nothing because I'm not a turbo autist who doesn't understand that the probability of me rolling who I want is completely random chance

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

So I just hit 500k pointd today. Im going with a full poverty 130% altrium team (except when I was farming scat)

Will I still make it to the lore? I still have around 80 golden apples

gif related is mine

>he doesn't want a mommy/onee-chan gf
I shall guide thee to the promised land my sweet child.

twitter.com/rimul_tempest/status/941632061047169024

>1 Bloom from MLB the second one
>1 Star from MLB the second one
>Yet neither drop
Come on, Darth Tituria is soon and I need some form of reassurance.

>80 apples
Well yeah if you have the time

>completely random chance
Machines can't be completely random.

Spend your apples now

How fucked am I ?

Random enough to be make good distributions

Would anyone mind if I make
>/fgok/ Fate Grand Order Korea Geneal
>/fgoc/ Fate Grand Order China General
Would that be a problem?
I rather migrate to another Fate general that stay here or return to /fgog/

Yeah but you get my meaning; random enough that it's "basically" random

I'm going to summon musashi or yagyu after contemplating a 24 hour marathon of Ghost Dog while surrounded by my Kazuo Koike books

Fine but you need to be very conservative with Mama

Who cares just blow your 3 command seals that day for a fully revive with np. I'm not even sweating it

Medb is banging, dude.
She's a mature woman with the body of a teenager.

B-BUT MUH CATALYST

That would be a problem. This is not a board which caters to that. /fgog/ exists only because the JP game came first and english speakers still play it.

At which node though? Farming scat is slightly bearable now that I have 2 stars of altria at least. Id even be fine without the lore but the quartz are non negotiable

She's impossible to be killed without wasting CS?

They can if connected to something random to derive data from, like decaying atomic waste.

How the FUCK did jp prepare for all these events? We have a huge advantage in knowing all the stuff years ahead

No Okita can probably blow her away with good CEs and supports

>Machines can't be completely random.
Okay but how does printing out a picture of my favorite servant and cumming on it make the machine more likely to be random in my favor? It doesn't.

Not him, but I guess it depends on your preferences I guess. I prefer titty monsters myself and so don't find Medb particularly attractive. If I had to choose a slutty girl I'd rather go with Kiara or Mata Hari.

UHZ would need less apples, but Scat can drop testicles, gears and most importantly hearts, that are used to ascend/skill up many servants even if they aren’t that common mats

You need some more Roma

They didn't and mostly they failed in finishing them. Do remember that JP at this point was far more crippled and seeing decent supports was still pretty rare.

bring a lvl 1 george instead of caligula

dumb mordredcuck

Obviously I can kill her thanks to the CS, but than /alter/ would laugh at me

Is hassan bald ? we don't have a bald servant so far but i think he could be it.

Alter laughs at everyone

Momma, everything about her screams slut which I don't like but damn does she have a fine hentai body, and her artist is an H artist too which adds to that

You can go back to r*ddit

If you JUST want the points and no mats you wanna do the last node and beat up MHZ but just alternate man. you'll make it.

yeah
the new 3* lancer is bald too

There is going to be a bald lancer eventually, and apparently he’s to some degree a cockroach like Cu

he just uses presence concealment on his hair

Good point. Last question though user. How many points are there left with the daily missions? I also keep seeing something about titturia. Dont want to get stomped when I bring my usual 130% team to the daily and fucking up

(Doing scat requires me to bring a okita support tho so im only getting like +100% there)

So I was pretty confident I was gonna clear the event no problem since I have +200%, but while I was reading the last thread I saw that other people already had more than a million points, while I only have 600k.
I did the math, and I can get to 1.3mil with the challange quests alone.
Did I fuck up farming jeannu for the fous + exp for my mhx?
Will I ever be able to recover without using apples?

I'm not sure. If you do try don't hesitate to put a MLB star on Caligula. Maybe consider going with the chaldea mystic code too.

what if he is wearing full-body leather suit

Bully the alien!

No, my sexual attraction is directly proportional to how much I like them.

Youre at least at. +200% man im stuck at +130% assuming I bring mhx or lily. Just use apples, what are you saving for now anyway

I feel so GOOD knowing apple jews like you will be forced to use them unwillingly. Cheap motherfucker

he isn't a pervert (Celt)

>+200%
>600k
How is that even physically possible? I'm at +160% and 1.9 mil points granted I used some apples to farm the Scat node but still. You must've fucked up somewhere if you have that little points with a high bonus.

Everyone used apples or is going to. I've been taking it easy focusing on transistors with natty AP but I'm starting the Scat grind soon.

You cannot get that with any combination of servants so you are wrong. For example, the highest number is MHX + 2 Lily + Alter + Nero + 20% Seiba which is 230%. That is a 330% total multiplier, which only results in about 1 million more points.