Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=oFkP7EvwymY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i told you tranny op = 404 :)

clips.twitch
.tv/AbstruseHyperFloofResidentSleeper

SIIIIIIIIICK CITY

sooooooooo wastedddd, gott home from da bar addter watching scarlett win gsl! ro16 hypeeeeeuuuuuuuu

Where can I watch the vods of our tranny raping gooks? Or is the GSL still full nazi and there are no vods available?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFkP7EvwymY

do NOT like the weekend...

Based.

But what the fuck, Scarllet is looking actually feminine now. Last time I saw her last year it looked that she was transitioning back to male and playing like shit. I guess that she really likes being around those tiny dicked gooks.

she's a total koreaboo

>she

love u guys

u2 my man

i feel so bad for the body of my 2018 kgf

its going to be brutal when i tale 29 years of sexual frustration out on her. i will fuck her nonstop for 24 hours and put so much of my DNA inside her shes gonna start speaking with my midwestern accent by the time im done

Why do you want a kgf? They are literally plastic. She might look ok now (besides the gook eyes), but if you reproduce your kids are gonna be hideous due to her genes. You don't want to condemn your kids to a life full of plastic surgery.

if were being honest ill take any agf at this point but im into the gooks and u know what they say they cant all be plastic right

Holy shit what the fuck happened to Huk.
Time was not kind to him.

too much beers

Well, he is a manlett that gave away his best years playing video games with little success instead of developing skills to get a nice career.

Yeah but none of those things make you turn into Bilbo Baggins in his later years.

incontrol is the only one who didnt age badly

no such thing

He's gonna die of a heart attack, stroke, or another blood clot before he's 40.

He's not 40?

to age well dont masturbate or have sex. second best? to be with wife. second worst? jackin off all the time. absolute worst? that bachelor life