AMD

>AMD

Thank God I sold at 14.00

Any reason for the fall?

No clue I just got sick of holding since last January...

earnings mostly inline with expectation, nothing spectacular. Didn't listen in on the call but they still expect growth this year. Personally don't think it is going to be all it's cracked up to be. On the sidelines right now but might try to play some of the wild swings ahead this week.

They lost me I invested all mine in cvm and Amazon

I don't know. The earnings report wasn't even bad.

I just want to die.

They didn't say shit about a solid date for Vega, that's why.

amazon has surprised me, honestly. Maybe I need to pay more attention to their financials, but damn they have done well.

Once again, AMD has disappointed everyone.

so has Tesla

Tsla is a hold, hold, sell at 3pm job!

GRAB YOUR BALLS AND BUY INTO THE FUGGIN DIP

This.
Enjoy them at $12, love them at $6, own them at $3

I warned you guys

>wake up
>dip is not going to be so bad, heh
>ppl were expecting Q1 earnings to be like that
>you have to be retarded to think other way
>-20%
>it's just market overreaction/idiots panic selling; it'll stablise
>Goldman Sachs believes AMD is still "priced for perfection" and recommends investors avoid the stock. The firm reiterates its sell rating on the company and lowers its price target to $10.60 from $11.
FUCK THIS JEWISH TRICKS. I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT! I KNEW IT WAS BAD NEWS WHEN JEWS GOT INVOLVED WITH AMD.
>AMD is bad goyim SELL IT! STOP HOLDING! THEY HAVE NO FUTURE! DON'T BUY!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>another
>massive
>disappointment

Sell now and get on on the dip so you can have a bigger return when it goes back up. Can't keep AMD down, senpai

-24%? Now, that is some serious beating.

AMD is a garbage company. There's nothing attractive about it and the only reason it was memed was because it used to trade at $3-4. NVidia and to a lesser extent, Intel are way better in every conceivable fashion.

Still holding it at $14. Going to wait for Q2/Q3/Q4 with Naples + Vega. Those who are shortening AMD is getting cucked atm.

BUY
THE
DIP

No ETA on HBM2 rollout
No answer to the g4560 pentium line
They had exclusive rights to HBM and have a API that can run almost anything across any device, good for mid term growth
Long term of course intel/nvidia will win out with more diverse market exposure

I came here to laugh. Lotta hopefulness when it hasn't broken the 200MA yet

cant speak to cvm but amzn has done well and will continue to grow, especially with them combatting the likes of twilio with Amazon Connect

AMD is going to $6

screenshot this

god dammit I have a stupid tripcode on

do not screenshot this anymore