strawpoll.me/14787182
strawpoll.me/14787183
strawpoll.me/14787184
youtube.com/watch?v=1CqZ9DPJ3h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not xmas anymore, take that hat off

>installs interface customization addon
>doesn't customize it at all

I can see it working... let's hope this doesn't backfire.

>affli's "rotation"
hahaha what the fuck how could anyone play that?

>be the only ret pally in BG because pallies are a joke class and ret is a wheelchair spec
>so be it

I hope ret never catches on with the cool kids so it never gets nerfed and I can just keep raping face with my righteous cock.

Incredible!

>the real meta is doing the same dungeons over and over again but only on very select weeks that happen maybe once every month or two because not everyone is autistic enough to deal with cancerous affixes like bursting and quaking

>201715363
That would be awesome, I hope in BFA there will be world quests in the old zones, probably something to do with warfronts. I hope battles like stormgare that were shown on the trailer make people go back

MORE
MOOOOOOORE

Here you go

>TFW no qt belf hunter gf naive about how lewd her obscenely large ass is

Quaking is a trivial affix you casual shitter. This is a high key week.

Post dog tiddy

Wow! You're as big as a house!

>handicapped guy beats mentally challenged
>see? I'm not handicapped!

fuck off furry

who told you to stop

Oh... how adorable. She's trying to fight back.

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS AND RACES
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Windwalker
>2nd: Retribution
>3rd: Unholy

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Prot Paladin

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Discipline, Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

>Alliance
strawpoll.me/14787181
strawpoll.me/14787182
>1st: Human (M), Panda (F)
>2nd: Dwarf (M), Nelf (F)
>3rd: Worgen (M), Draenei (F)

>Horde
strawpoll.me/14787183
strawpoll.me/14787184
>1st: Undead (M), Belf (F)
>2nd: Zandalari (M), Undead (F), Panda (F)
>3rd: Orc (M), NBorne (F)

It's going to be hard to run away with her new body

dicks out for doggo

stop this autism you fucking twat

>fempanda first place on alliance
>fempanda second place on horde
>nobody actually plays either
hold the fuck up something smells like rigged

>those feet morphed in high heels
hilarity

wowg is like 70% panda fags

>Vengeance last in poll
Why doesn't it get more love? It's le fun

Not really it's just one Panda poster and another person that told them to post more that also might be the same poster

i miss him bros...

I think the blood death knight's axe is my favourite artifact lorewise. I am a sucker for twisted love horror stories.

>those "feet"

should i make a hunter or lock on horde side and what race

holy fuck i can't believe i missed that lmao

can't wait to see how they'll shoehorn even more shitty norse fantasy into Battle for Azeroth

ten bucks says the fucking kvaldir make landfall somewhere on kul tiras

femud hunter

>lightforged

it's time to finish this.

My girlfriend

GOD KING SKOVOLD MAKES A RETURN

Proof how one man can singlehandedly destroy an entire general.

DPS PER SECOND FULL DAMAGE HUNTER

except according to warrior broken shore quests after we killed helya odyn took her horn which forces the kvaldir to obey him

why hunter over lock? just trying to get some pros/cons

ELUNE!
GRANT ME RIGHTEOUS GAINS!
TAKE THIS FILTHY ELF AS SACRIFICE!

Locks haven't been fun since wrath.

>dozens of orbiters feed the avatarfag the attention he craves
>SURELY IT IS THE AVATARFAG WHO IS WRONG
fucking ep*c retard i bet you also think women don't belong in guilds because women are responsible for the virgins create drama from not being able to keep their virginity in check

fuck off roastie

roasties begone

not an argument

>avatarfagging weebvirgin gets his gay ERP discord buddies to reply to his shitposts
>somehow isn't at fault

I CAN FEEL IT

>le clique conspiracy meme
nice what's the next step of your master theory, the whole ERP discord is also pezado, draeneifag and the fempandapaladinfag?

alright, goodnight fellas

since when is stuttering autistic weebs circlejerking on discord a conspiracy?

it's basically all that's left of Veeky Forums nowadays

>have 6+ heroic kills on every boss except coven as i skip that because it's painful and i can't get any loot anyway
>pug leader: sry ur missing multiple kills

he's right you know, why would he invite you if you would either ditch the group on coven or fail miserably at its tactics?

>tfw fem blood elf disc priest /wowg/. master race

no if you were pugging hc you would know most groups either skip coven or die before even doing one attempt

>falling for rigged meme polls

>falling for (you)

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

DE LEEJUN WEEL FUUL

mooooooooooore

If a Demon Hunter got pregnant and gave birth would the kid be a normal NElf/BElf? Or would they come out of the womb telling us how much they've sacrificed?

they would give birth to a cute little felhunter

I’ve been playing WoW for close to 10 years.

I still remember my first time booting up WoW at around the age of 10, starting a Dwarf Warrior in the midst of Wrath of the Lich King. Running around Dun Morogh with my stubby little dwarf legs, wide eyed in awe, dying every 10 minutes and enjoying every second of it. I remember getting trolled by people in general chat, taking advantage of the obvious noob but I also remember the strangers I met along the journey willing to help a lowly warrior. I was probably up till 5 am that night.

That summer warcraft consumed my life. I fell in love with the lore, the gameplay, the world, the culture.

It was an escape to the hell I was living in everyday.

In Azeroth I wasn’t Matt the loser basket case, I was Korhaan the loser basket case, who happens to be a bad ass warrior.

I suddenly wasn’t alone anymore. I suddenly had a place ware I was comfortable. Another world of character and imagination and adventure full of like minded individuals. I wish I could state how powerful that is for someone like me. The difference it has made in my life. But I simply can’t.

10 years later and I still find solace in WoW. I suffer from a plethora of mental health issues. The most prevalent is PTSD and Borderline Personality distorted due to incest sexual abuse which causes extreme anxiety, anger and depression. It is hard for me to get along with other people and it is easy and comfortable for me to isolate.

I am admittedly pretty miserable but not when I’m in Azeroth.

I am just so grateful for this game and the community of awesome people that keep it going strong and make it an amazing experience.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

god damn it I'm retarded
I've done this like three times now
>see armies of legionfall emissary quest
>go and do 4 armies of light wqs
>check again to make sure I didnt accidentally do a argussian reach wq
>see 0/4
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2018
>have to pay $70 + subscription to play wow

Copy/pasting posts from reddit should just land you a ban desu

Today i said fuck you to my tank anxiety and decided to tank Kil'Jaedan on my Brewmaster Monk, and it was really fun :D it even gave me the courage to make my own group to start doing the Balance of Power questline which i've put on hold for so long because just the thought of doing mythics made scared me, but it went super smooth and now i've got my first Mythic Keystone (Lower Kara +2) which i'm gonna try and gather the courage to do tomorrow
It was just LFR Kil'Jaedan and it was only a regular mythic but for someone who barely can tank heroics because of my anxiety it was one of the best moments i've had in WoW.

This probably sounds super pathetic to most of you but for me it was a great achievement and i just really wanted to share it. So to the people out there with the same anxiety problems like me i just want to say, try to gather the courage to do it! trust me, you won't regret it.

?

ummm what do you mean? i just wrote this??? at least it's game discussion unlike you losers modding your elves just so you can masturbate to them

ummm...sweetie...

>lightforged

>paladin solos garothi warbreaker
>warlock solos garothi warbreaker and eonar
>eonar is easily twomanned
>can solo hounds by kiting khadgar to it
why is this tier such a joke?

tomb was """"""too hard"""""" so they had to tone it down instead of upsetting casuals again

>can solo hounds by kiting khadgar to it
wait what

youtube.com/watch?v=1CqZ9DPJ3h8

Tomb was too "hard". In the worst possible way.

I think This tier is a little too simple but its still better than ToS.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone that does the kiting strat gets a ban due to exploiting.

is it worth it to get into the game today?

no
go play something that's actually good and doesn't keep you hooked via sunk cost fallacy

Yes, though its best to get into it during prepatch just before a new expansion

>Entering a general of a game you don't like
genius

you're 13 years too late, maybe try again when classic servers are finally released sometime in 2020ish

What's wrong with their skin?

Without a near lethal dose of IV nostalgia, nobody would seriously enjoy Classic, mongo.

>goes into a general of addicts to ask if it's good
fucking genius dude

where will this goalpost be moved to if Classic is a smashing success? just curious

I'm betting "lol fanboys" or "you aren't really having fun"

>this thread

>haha dude what if this thing that never happened would happen? haha just curious
lol

When will the goalpost of smashing success be moved? just curious

I'm betting "lol casuals" or "They couldn't handle a real MMO"

which hunter spec is most/least fun?

>frogposter in charge of "convincing arguments"

NO

NOOOOOO

THEY CANT BE WINNING

THE CLASSICBULLS.... WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BROS

>if Classic is a smashing success
literally the only reason 9 out of 10 players played various shitty russian private servers was because it's free and they could play a free game with their friends
they couldn't give less of a shit about it being classic or any other expansion or patch