Couldn't React >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGc08s0eRM4
youtu.be/Q5jDQWQ21Jc
youtu.be/kVrz-k-BIsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for delete Shaman

Is it just me or do that warden have weird proportions
Like the artist went full picasso and painted him under different angles

It’s a her. Look a the pony tail, I know it doesn’t answer your question l just thought you should know. Also the artist is from japan

I really don't get it. The artist spent hours making this and in all that time they didn't notice the blatant trex arms?

What's the most insulting Lawbro execution? Choke?

Choke or impale to pony spam. Works like a charm on Xb1

all of them are kinda of insulting, the newest one is probably the best one though

Drawfag here.
As insane as it look, sometime you really don't see that shit, although this one is really an extreme.

yup, every time i flip canvas im amazed at how fucking wrong everything is

Asking again, but is For Honor worth picking up now that all the streamers and their fans left for that battleground game?

>spend a hour or more on a body concept
>finally review this beauty
>foot is wrong shape, t-Rex arm due to its position
>wrong shoulders
It hurts my soul

Can you homerun body off the cliff?

Sure. Just know you’ll get your shit pushed in

Yes

As long as it's not as bad as Dark Souls, I can take it.
I'm just worried about people not playing fair, like pulling the plug the moment they start getting wrecked. Or about the game being complete trash, but from the videos I saw, it looks nice, as long as you stay away from the ledges.

>like pulling the plug the moment they start getting wrecked
That happens, but in my experiences (nearing 700 hours now), that's very rare.
You may also run into someone who will throttle their connection or lagswitch, but again that's rare at least, again, for me.
All of that will be gone when servers will roll out though, which isn't far now.
>As long as you stay away from the ledges
Yes, it's positioning is particulary important in this game, as far as I'm concerned I have no quarrel ledging, or getting ledged, thrown in fire, wall, spikes, it's part of the game; watch where you walk.

Also don't treat For honor like a regular fighting game, it's more of a brawler.
And don't play it like Dark soul either, dark souls is molasse, this game isn't.

Sorry, what's a lagswitch?
And also, I have very little experience about fighting games, regular or not. But I'll try to remember it's not Dark Souls, since I actually played that one a lot.

Imagine switching a light on and off, but with your connection, that's what lagswitching is.
When someone do that, on their opponent's end they'll mostly likely appear to not move or anything, but a second later it turns out they threw 2 heavies at you.
It have a risk of exploding the lobby in 4v4 because the connections can be really unstable there.

>But I'll try to remember it's not Dark Souls
I'm saying that because for some fucking reasons this game attracted a lot of soulfags, and they tend to roll and fuck their stamina up over nothing, don't do that, a regular, well timed dash will suffice.

Something that risk to very frustrate you however are the turtles, defense is obscenely strong in this game, if your opponent just block and parries and he's good at it, fighting him will be hell, and if you play a character like Highlander a straight up uphill battle if not already lost.
Turtling have a dominating presence in 1v1, you won't see it that much in Dominion or Tribute because the game force you to move your ass, you can't just sit here and do jack the entire game.

Oh, that. I remember trying to turn my router off in Dark Souls and hit the enemy, then plugging it back in. Never worked.

>I'm saying that because for some fucking reasons this game attracted a lot of soulfags
Oh, I can tell you why. That's because people get in Dark Souls for the solo, then they try multiplayer, decide that PvP is awesome, so naturally For Honor attracts them since there's no meta game à la "okay so he has a two handed sword so my bleed-infused dagger can work oh wait he switched to a pair of sabers shit I need to switch to my flamberge".

>defense is obscenely strong in this game
Well that's annoying. I hoped that with PUBG coming out and all the retarded twitchfags leaving For Honor, the game would actually be fun online (since, again, I only watched videos on Youtube and it seemed to have a really shitty community, and that DSP guy I was watching was complete shit anyway).
If antigame or whatever you call it in English is still around, it's going to be annoying.

>there's no meta game
But that's objectively wrong. All you need is a Dark LKSS with Dragonhead shield or Parrying. Then outspace and R1.
Unless that changed in past year because I havene't played it 7-8 months.

Honestly the turtle meta depend on which platform you're getting the game.
I'm not going for a musterd race here, don't get me wrong, but the 30fps difference change the game A LOT, on Console you can get away with a lot more stuff that wouldn't fly on PC.

He’s obviously getting it on PC.

Who here watches stream from different language people. I like watching Jap, Russian streams.
I wish we had some Germans just so I could hear angry german shouting while they're playing this game.
youtu.be/dGc08s0eRM4

Dunno, when I played, it was mostly against a guy with a bleed-infused dagger and R1 spam.

I'm not going to buy a console just for one game, sorry. I'll wait for a sale or something, not gonna get it at full price.

I'd say consoles are double edged sword, sure you can get away with alot of shit, but so can other players but people saying that you can get away with alot of shit are true, but at same time, every now and then you will find a guy that can turtle as good on console and any pc player. It's just matter of how good reaction someone has and if someone is just being predictable.
On PC, you yourself will have easier time trying to learn how to turtle and play as well.
Still depending on console you could pick up few other exclusives.

>watching streams instead of playing games
this shit makes me feel old

Hey man, I can't really play while eating.

For some reason OPs pic of Warden has always looked like a raptor to me, it's probably the short arms and sword. Side note with what little fan art we get I appreciate when it's not the default look for each character.

Shit I didn't bother to read the thread before.

look at this fucking pleb

surely eating doesn't take you that long

How the hecc do I get better at GB cancelling? In duels I always get put against a high rep player who just kicks my shit in instantly and I can't get into a game of 2v2 unless I want to wait for 20 minutes. I'm also bad at reacting to the red shield since it's kinda tiny so is there an audio cue for when to GB cancel?

In all my matches recently I've had a yellow clock on the upper left hand corner. A goodie search told me that indicates connection problems caused by low fps. But my FPS never drops below 100 in FH. what's going on?

Do you mean counter GB or the actual exploit/bug of canceling a Gb to land a hit

Rebind GB to LB or LT (I prefer LT but I'm in the minority I think) if you're on a controller, or to a side mouse button if you're on mouse and keyboard

The countering, I'm too nice to ever even consider exploiting
I let people 1v1 in 4s and try to avoid using ledges and environmental hazards
That seems like it could be uncomfortable but I'll give it a shot

I've got GB on both X and LT, so I can use whichever is more comfortable for the situation. Having it on LT makes countering extremely easy once you get used to it. I never get guardbroken anymore unless it's guaranteed

How do you like Dance of Death so far?

What do you have the Guard Mode on then?

LB

It's fun. but if your team mate is shit it'll end up with you holding off 1v2 until your teammate respawns to die again.
Still it's amazing when you both get execution at same time. I wish they'd just make this event permanent.

And set to toggle obviously

Holy shit I never even looked at the control menu, having Guard on LB with a toggle seems great

Way better then brawl.
>inb4 muh cancer, muh winning, muh muh serene fun times
Still way better then fucking staring at someone else fight. If you even do much as dare fight your teamates opponent
Vid related happens
youtu.be/Q5jDQWQ21Jc

So to play this I should hardwire instead of WiFi yes? Tired of gettin booted midgame

it's fun and i recommend everyone that's playing to go for the longer executions so you extend your enemies downtime

You should be hardwired whenever possible you dingus

No. Play mobile hotspot. So you'll have advantage over others.

Lock the rematch button, Honor fags get salty, and if they end up winning they leave.

Hey /fhg/ I'm having a bit of a problem. I bought this game on both Xbox and PC. When I play on PC, there are no connection issues such as people teleporting around, but the opposite is true when I play on Xbox. Both are wireless, and when I'm using my PC I turn off my console and vice-versa. How do I fix this? I can't get a wired connection, but what could cause network lag on Xbox but not on PC?

Why am I finding duels faster than tribute games? Just spent 10 mins matchmaking for tribute despite "very high activity"

this is just me spitballin but must be hardware on the xbox being of different quality to your pc

i've been playing on wifi and rarely do i get disconnect errors could be also because i live in burgerland weest coast

So they're doing minor nerfs to shaman but they're still not touching PK? HOW?

>you can tell I’m a good player because I play low tier heroes
Is this the most Reddit thing possible?

No it's the 2nd most Reddit thing possible. The first is maining PK or Shaman

>Kensei is weak. WEAK!
Every time I go against one of these faggots they're always salty "GOODFIGHTWOW"ers who start spamming shit the second they lose.
He does a TON of damage, he can absolutely shut down any character that has a bash attack. His GB is insanely useful and his feint game is ridiculous. Not to mention the unblockable overhead is fucking great and only level 3 Kenseis brand new to the game think it's bad.
I wish this meme would die. I hope his rework changes him entirely because there are far, FAR more trash characters than this fucking faggot. Why the fuck aren't Orochi or Warden getting reworks but this cuck is? Retarded.

its a thing that bad players use as a excuse for being bad. they blame their loses on their character and not themselves

but he is genuinely bad. the only attack that he has going for him is his top light but that should never hit because you can just rest your guard to the top

Is this the new copy pasta?

Becuaee once PK is touched you best believe another warlord outcry will happen. Meaning the devs will undo the nerfs just cuz some low IQ Waifu faggots cried hard enough. After the shaman nerf, expect nothing of note even when the reworks come. I except barely any changes

>WARLORD IS NOW LITERALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY THE WORST CHARACTER IN A VIDEO GAME
The Redditposting really made me think. I surely remember Warlord being completely unplayable with his instant headbutt to confirmed light and one hit kill throw(s)

>toplights you
heh
>start spamming feints until you're out of stamina for counterfeinting
pssh
>50dmg you
>execution that last 20 fucking secs without counting your respawn timer
>spam emotes
nothing personell kid

youtu.be/kVrz-k-BIsM

>Lawbringer is weak. WEAK!
Every time I go against one of these faggots they're always salty "GOODFIGHTWOW"ers who start spamming shit the second they lose.
He does a TON of damage, he can absolutely shut down any character with his shove on block. His parry ripostes are insanely useful, and his feat game is ridiculous. Not to mention the unblockable second heavy finishers are fucking great and only level 3 Lawbringers brand new to the game think it's bad.
I wish this meme would die. I hope his rework changes him entirely because there are far, FAR more trash characters than this fucking faggot. Why the fuck aren't Orochi or Warden getting reworks but this cuck is? Retarded.

>writing "you" as "u"
Nope. Not giving you a view, scrub.

Okay, so I have this weird thing where my PS4 controller will randomly unlock and open up menu in the middle of a fight, which just costed me a game. What is the reason for this, because if I can't fix this, I'll probably uninstall.

Pls raspong

>he doesn’t know about shadwi posting

>FH is having a fan art contest thing
I really ought to commission a piece were warden and a flag bearer are standing back to back fighting off warriors or somthing.

ps4 or pc?
if pc,learn 2 keyboard
t. joystick fag

Enlighten me - is AI Aramusha tricky to block/parry or I'm just this shit? I keep eating over half of his combo.

But I prefer controller on PC.

The absolute fucking state of Warlord mains.
These are the people who say Conqueror is still overpowered.
Even funnier is the show footage of 4v4. Warlord is broken in 1v1... in 4v4 he is broken on steroids.
His feats:
>More damage
>More health
>More armour and damage and health
>Comes back from the fucking dead
PLEASE BUFF!

Are you using native support for the ds4 or using external programs for the input?
Remember that ps4 joystick are absolute shit unless you're lucky,mine triggers movements when i keep pressing R2

Why most of the people are such whiny little bitches?

You think they would be mad if i sent them a crappy MS paint drawing?

>no nerfs
>no patches
Just adapt bro!

thats how everyone used to play multiplayer games

E' waz in a really good place back then.

Gotta admit that's a pretty good cosplay.

devs used to at least TRY to release a balanced game, nowadays theres no need, since you can just patch it

Please name a fairly balanced game that didn’t need a patch a month in. Or a game before patches were a thing

Nigga, Kensei is my favorite character and I agree that people really underestimate him, but he's still rock fucking bottom, just block top, everything else can be reacted by a schizophrenic beaver.
The one thing Kensei really shine though is in teamfight, during a gank or being ganked.
>Inb4 retards call me biased because I said he was my favorite character

>we'll fix it in post
has become a way of life for the entertainment industry now.

video editor here, that phrase triggers me

Like, most 90s fighting games?

Dude deadlines lmao

Super Smash Bros N64

I did it

CONGRATULATIONS

babies first 100 hours

>try out the new mode as Kensei
>paired up with a pretty cool Highlander
>facing off against rep 27 & 38 Lawbringers
>"who the fuck took off the character limit"
>literally nothing but shove on block & impale spam
What fucking cancer. I can't believe that shove on block is a mechanic that people defend. One shove on block turtle autist is hard enough to deal with but two.

Its a sad time when you happen to choose the worst attacks at the worst time.

Hey, on a bright side you're not some turtle-parry piece of shit

Oh man that was me last night,
Every single offensive decision was wrong for like 4 matches
Realtalk, you can have legit 'off' days in this game where you just eat shit

>Mirror match 1v1

I'm sorry brother..

I'm nearly Rep 40 CongoBongo, guys.
What do I do to celebrate? Make some kind of gay video?

Go ask a bum to shit in your mouth.