totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
youtube.com/watch?v=5MUdiBfXo04
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

RoTK is *literally* just Warhammer with a China skin

CHINA

Great!

N O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Which non-Wu/Wei/Shu faction do you want to play?

Meng Huo or Gongsun Zan would be neat.

Just let History have this. They only have Thrones of Britannia left.

Siam Total War when

wtf why china tw no Corea Total WAR?? Beakje, Silla, Goryo true 3KINGSDOMS

Is she going to be alright

We must make sure the realm of china and history stays united to have a common front against the vile pathetic fantacuck

Reminder

MA chao and the sima clan

I want Chop Suey or Szechuan Sauce, thanks

Who is the Donald Trump of Three Kingdoms?

As in reactionaries? Shu.

Probably Dong Zhuo if you mean 'demonized by literally everyone'. As far as being incompetent, not sure - maybe like, Liu Bei's retarded kid or something.

*gives you Total War: Three Kingdoms and the Blood and Gore Pack*

Seems like the opposite is happening bud

>A fat idiot with too much power who insults everyone.
Dong Zhuo.

I won't be mad if we get crazy hero units in 3K.
I'll be mad if they make crossbows incapable of indirect fire, to give bow infantry a niche.

t. fantacuck considering suicide

Dong Zhuo was no idiot, and was generally considered a highly competent commander considering he was one of the big top generals who was constantly on the front lines at the time. His intentions, historically, are also up to debate, because the Emperor he deposed was in fact weak as shit and a true puppet of him already, so getting rid of him doesn't make sense if he wanted to control the government.

CA already betrayed histcucks when they allowed players to aim artillery and snipe generals.

Reminda ter loike yer favorite Totul WAAAGHH!!! seddin' an let ovvaz loike theirs as well!

back to /r/The_Dong you go

Please CA please put in supply line for 3 kingdoms.

>Raiding the supply line is like the text book tactics for any strategy in this period when fighting an overwhelming army, hell, any army.

A 3 kingdoms this scale without it would be retard.
>Cao Cao just cum storm everybody and end the world 80 years earlier because the most effective way to deal with doom stacks isn't there.
May be Weifag would last a bit longer thanks to their meme river but I doubt they will manage for long.

Attila will forever be the last real nigga Total War game.

Fuck off Liu Bei

Dumb histcuck cannot grasp the fact that Three Kingdoms is fantastical, not historical.

Aiming artillery was dumb sure but it didn't actually improve their accuracy, just their fire rate.

>Cao Cao
Spreads corruption, enemy armies in Cao Caorruption will suffer attrition
>Liu Bei
Can travel along the "Beipaths", avoiding terrain penalties

>brainlet posted in a dead thread
Its romanticized you illiterate also pic related you and your fantasy kind

Artillery was always way too accurate imhotep

Yes yes, he is a misunderstood hero
>Just wished to end the conflict by himself
>Other ambitious lords wanted the throne so they kept memeing "protecting the Han protecting muh emperor" while everybody know that's all bullshit
>Liu Bei came out "It was my turn, I was benevolent and shit"

What is the drunken fist faction?

Fall of the Eagles (finished version never) make artillery super inaccurate
But that also makes it basically useless since it can't even hit walls correctly
Also what the fuck is this cancerous wojak meme that shits up every thread on this site these days
Did Reddit get their hands on the fucking wojak?

It's not historical you dimwitted baboon. I understand you are trying to grasp really hard on China, since the setting and cultural elements is all that you have left, but it's time to let go.

Hero is ok, I think they won't go with the single units bullshit, but give these "champions" some elite guards (btw that's true with most generals back then) like most total war games
These elite unit is like the last resort or trump card.

china fantasy guys
anime thingy made in anime land with flaming balls not real
three kingdoms not true happened because now everyone got story not real
my brain hurt thinking need more dragouns

To be fair you need to throw rocks at a wall for a pretty long time to get it down, something e.g. Siege Escalation handles

Where to download rotr show from 2010? I watched the older one and it was shit due akward acting and just poor effects

Iirc /pol/ got their hands on it and repurposed him Pepe style. /v/ later on changed him to brainlet wojak.

Siege escalation was a good idea but the melee penalties were inane
Limitaminei and Cohors literally had 0 Melee Attack at higher escalation levels, and the Germans and Celtics had half their units able to throw torches at buildings.

Dumb history faggot never heard about fantasy history.

Yes, we wuz Asia and shit

Teclis is a dick

Why can't you people enjoy ANYTHING??? Why must it always be a zero sum game?

Well General troops used correctly could do a shitton of damage
Especially early on when they're basically your best unit by a huge margin compared to the chaff comprising the rest of your armies.

Patch notes when?

>Too smart for cold logic

Looks like you are not even a meme brainlet, you are a full fledged braindead mess, it is romanticized history, not made up stuff like braindead hammer

pls no shitposting

no total wars are historical, they have fictional campaign positions and territories and the events are self contained within the constraints of the ai and game mechanics irregardless of the history up until and after the period they are set in. The setting of Romance of the three kingdoms isn't fictional and that's all the game is using, the setting i.e characters and locations. The only 'fiction' will be the heroes but overpowered generals have always been in total war and so have agents. Total war doesn't really have a way to approximate duels, which we know happened regularly between champions in the army.

The fuck is this?

>Implying the many people that enjoy both types of total wars are vocal about it and have any need to be vocal about it.

>you people
What do you mean, you people?

Warring States mod

Romanticized = made up stuff, you histcuck-in-denial.

You people, especially YOU people

>Fantasyfag ruins another OP again

Did you even see the trailer? It's like Mists of Pandaria, but with people instead of pandas. This is beyond non-historical, and that's exactly what Total War Three Kingdoms will be.

Young races not even once.

This is your brain on """""history""""""

Who is this?

I just wanted Mongols/Yuan.

please go through the trailer and point out anything that couldn't be historical. In fact it seems a lot more historical than a one day siege of carthage or an imaginary samurai duel in a winter siege.

>everything having something made up is now fantasy
Gj all of TW is now in the fantasy genre

*blocks your path*

This guy better prepare to freelance for the rest of his life, lmao

I think the purpose of the trailer was to kinda introduce some of the historical characters and give some fan service to the ones that are already familiar with the characters. Would focusing on the very similar looking soldiers be better?

Post his gf

Yeah I totally reminisce about Rome when I took out the entirety of Gaul with 300 heavy cavalry.
Aaah how I harken back to the good old days of historical accuracy.

>an imaginary samurai duel in a winter siege
Actually that's 100% historical. It was not only possible but common for Daimyo to send out 'champions' to duel opposing champions.

Perfect

You're just realising this?

Three Kingdoms confirmed Fantasy

>none that take it seriously
RotTK takes it perfectly seriously though.

>Implying they would do that against the ikko-ikki
>implying it was that normal in the sengoku period

That's because it is, you dumb little histcuck. The only difference now with China is that it has more fantasy than """"""history""""""" and less fantasy than Warhammer

Yellow Turbans obv

To be fair if the Ikko Ikki requested it, I doubt that the Takeda (I think it was the Takeda in the OP?) would just straight up say 'lol no'

Shut up fantasynigger

Could be Expansion goys, well that depend on how big the map will be. If it includes other Chinese neighbors then it's possible.

But he is right. Fantasy is trash.

What a shit movie.

The Takeda was really stupid in that trailer anyway since they said yes. They also paid for it in the end

I fucking called it. This is why he was mad when he quit CA. The next title being historical fantasy. FUCKING C A L L E D I T

>fantasy niggers are this desperate
You can almost feel pity

>Incendiary Pigs
What the fuck is this?

China alone is bigger than any Total War map ever done before

>But I'd rather a grounded experience to see what the WARRING STATES period was actually like

this guy is clearly so fucking clueless he wouldn't even be able to tell what a grounded experience or historical accuracy looked like. What a fucking idiotic cunt no wonder he's a beggar.

DonĀ“t kill historyfags pls

If that is the case I would probably cop. I like that era way more than three Kangdoms.

>implying they wont pull single province France shit again

This is Rome Total War, a historical game.

I mean Hannibal was known to have literally done just this though. I'm not sure if it was pigs or cows, but he literally lit livestock on fire and set them at the Romans.