ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=15.0
steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/

Mod Bloat List: pastebin.com/raw/txikU8ti

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848972794
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755992146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting because I want to know if it's a mod conflict or I'm doing something wrong.

And yes, labor zone is set.

>not using steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848972794
Let's be honest, this is not cheating, this is unfucking Tynan's horrible design decisions.

>random scenario generator

Just got raided and this fucker decides to have a mental breakdown and start lighting fires in my fucking fridge. I banished him and as soon as he turned the corner, I had my super-soldier-in-development shoot him in the back. People who stir shit in a time of crisis deserve a bullet (or like fucking 20) in the back.

Reminder Tynan said it would be cheating to use mods not everyone likes.

Reminder.

Don't know about locks mod, but vanilla doors must be set to "keep open"

>Boomalope incubator
>characters explode on death
oh

Do you have the doors left to keep open?
Thats how i have them set up to work on stuff around.

Obviously if you are not paying attention. One guy might slip out thats why its wise to havr an entirely enclosed complex just for the prisoners to work.

>people who stir shit deserve a bullet
>everyone ha a bulletwound even the super soldier
heh

>[email protected]

How does monstergirls mod interact with RJW? Are they considered animals and thus only zoophiles will fuck them?

>I don't believe in the concept of cheating
>But it would be cheating if you do this
Tynan for politician when?

ye

Welp, into the trash they go until someone redoes the mod on alien races framework.

>send my colonists out with 200 loaves of newly baked bread to destroy some bandit outposts around my settlement
>they get one hex away and I go back to base management
>days pass
>weird, they should have been there by now
>go to check on them
>still on the neighboring hex
>they're all starving and unconscious
>they don't want to eat the goddamn bread
>can't enter the map because it's adjacent to my settlement
>about to lose my marine in power armor, doctor and two other good shooters

Is meaning of complete sentences too difficult for you?

they are animals you fucking furry.
sexy sexy animals

well to be fair they are animals that clean and mine

Just send someone to pick them up with supplies

I guess it wasn't Psychology that does this dumb shit

Next guess is expanded incidents

How do I do that? I'm new to caravaning, can I merge them once the second caravan gets to them, so they'll get access to the food? Hesitant to try it blindly, because losing those guys would be an awful blow.

he just wishes to go back to being metal user

>soulless automaton you probably built in that very building
>homesick

Is there a Modding Anonymous group I can attend. I think I'm starting to lose control.

If you are on the adjacent hex just go to the world map, form a caravan with 1 guy, get him full of food, set him to leave the base in the direction your lost dudes are, and embark on, then in the world map you will see the 2 dots, select both and click Merge caravans button, and have your dude either get them food or rescue them towards your base.

Oh shit, i forgot that you need the Set up Camp mod for the rescue part. You should install it after you deal with your caravan, it lets you fix that kind of stuff by camping into any tile.

Why is this game so comfy and fun?

What happens when you wall prisoners in without any exit? WIll they just try to dig their way out or will die from starvation?

Feds vs Kodiak and 4 bots

Who wins?

they'll start digging out as soon as they take damage from malnutrition.

How do you like my gulag, Veeky Forums?

Yes, I will give him a human leather bedroll.

What in the fucking christ shit do you do with babies. Their sounds are the worst thing I have ever heard.

>they age in real time with the mod
The fucking screaming for years is ridiculous.

>when Rimworld suddenly goes all NieR: Automata on your ass

>B18 is the last major update and Tynan's headed for 1.0

Whats gonna happen next

they get nice asses and makes you fap?

I mean, if you like the blob asses your colonists have, then sure.

>What in the fucking christ shit do you do with babies
Free chemfuel.

get genetic rim and pump them full of age pills.

>Tell colonist to finish off raider with knife
>The raider suddenly gets stabbed hundreds of times in rapid succession
>The raider still gets stabbed even though the colonist is no longer doing it
She's still getting stabbed right now by absolutely nothing what the fuck

i would say designate as x but that would be going too far

CE?

It's like something out of a fucking anime.

surround him by IED and end his existance.

>Accept some random pleb wanderer so he can be minced for organs
>Kodiak tries to arrest him
>Pleb refuses, knocks Kodiak's Suppressor out of his hands
>>BOI
>Whips out lightsaber and pic related

Why can't I get proper organ donors guys

I just got super tired of it and had my enemy wounded cleaner, Mr Green, go in and cut the motherfucker up with a sword.

The fucking baby audio going across the fucking map was making me insane.

Kidnap a tribal girl and start producing them like God intended in your very own Fritzl bunker

Yes. Probably should've updated to the new CE dev version.
It literally is. When I move the colonist that is "executing" the raider, the body moves in recoils in away from the colonist on the spot. The colonist keeps facing the raider no matter what. By now the raider is a literal mush of blood and flesh.
I tried detonating an explosive shell next to it but it did nothing as the raider isn't considered a dead body yet.

>lightsaber
those blogposters get worse and worse

Should've started with android printer tech to make two qt maids in addition to droids/10

cheat in a mech serum and see what happens if you revive it

Go into dev mode and either heal him, revive him, delete him, or something to clean the mess.

Could some kind buyfriend borrow realistic rooms from steam?

I went ahead and tried to devmode resurrect her. it doesn't even work because it only works on actual bodies. The kill tool did work though and finally finished her from her suffering.

What did he mean by this

lttlword.ru

They're learning

Scenario editor is cheating

Existing is cheating

is ce updated yet?
Is it compatible with new race mods yet?
is it compatible with any gun mods yet?
is it 2020 yet?

yes
kinda
yes
yes

but its not on steam yet reeeeee
I aint githubbin, i want my easy selfupdating mods

fuck off steamlet

>he spends 10-30 minutes updating his mods every day
haha Im not reading the descriptions when i update either, what are you going to do?

no i just don't update or do it once a couple weeks
i also don't give tynan money

Guys I have a cool idea for a playthrough.

Basically you need an alchemy mod that allows you to convert wood/food into silver/ gold/ jade.
Then you need a mod that disables diseases.

Because that allows you to play in the jungle without instantly dying to malaria, and since there is so much wood, this wood be really op. Especially with the dense jungle mod.

Is there any alchemy mods on steam that somebody can post?

>literally cheating
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755992146

That's actually a very nice mod. You could make an ocean game with it completely covered in water, just an island in the middle (with a terraforming mod putting water everyhwere). Raiders couldn't reach you. Would play on permadeath though to balance it out

Sonic mod when? I want to plow furgirls in this game.

Guys I have a cool idea for a play through.

Basically you need to start off with really any scenario you prefer. And then you need to spawn in a spaceship and get off the planet immediately.

You need to disable diseases and raids and everything though. That will let you ensure that no one dies in the 3 minutes it takes for you to get off the planet.

I would install too. But only if only your colonists run at 10 movespeed

RJW+ Monstergirls + zoophilia + prepare carefully

Get yourself a cowgirl/harpy/centaur/something and be grateful RJW dev stays up to date.

Hopefully never

Dev mode is not allowed in speedrunning, also this sounds boring...

I think Tynan said that scenario editor is cheating

TOKI WA TOMARE

SUCH A FUCKING CHAD

i need a very minimalistic power armor that my nudists can wear. is there such a mod?
optionally, exactly what parts has to be exposed to still count as nude?

Why does he kind of remind me of a blonde Dennis Reynolds, from Its Always Sunny, in this picture.

You could dev mode nudist away and give him optimist, prostophile and a bionic armor

So what made that mods are cheating meme so prevalent here? Are all Veeky Forums threads that way?

but i want a nudist that constantly needs her titties, anus, and vagene tended to without being fatally exposed

Something went horribly wrong with the map generator, looks like it mixed oasis with redwood biomes.

>not wanting a pure kino Redwood Oasis biome to live in

looks pretty sweet tho
could be fun to form a base around the lake

>using hygiene mod
>install radiators in colonist houses
>houses still manage to dip into freezing temps

Why? What am I missing? The thermal stores are hanging out around 77% capacity. I also have everything connected...

Well apparello had some powerarmor, that didn't cover a shit but nudists probably want to be completely bare skin.

isnt that a shit mod tho?

Have you installed a thermostat to regulate the temperatures? It could also be that your hot water capacity is being misleading and you just need to add another heater or something. Just look at the Bad Hygene steam page to see if anybody else is having your issues.

>Redistheat B18
Time to find out if it fucks up in this version

It is bloat mod. Not shit mod.

No I didn't install a thermostat. It's needed though? I thought it said boilers and thermostats regulated temp themselves, but I guess I could have been understanding it wrong

>Reddit

Get the fuck out

Just instal a thermostat anywhere a pipe is against a wall and set the temp to 70 and you should be golden. Just a heads up, radiators take a LOT of hot water to build the heat to the initial temperature, so make a mixed heater to give it that initial extra power, then power it off for emergency uses so you aren't loading the damn thing with wood or coal all the time.

Muh

Reddit

Boogeyman

Printing our first robo meatbag