I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

proletariat of Veeky Forums unite to destroy the stormfaggit /pol/ bourgeoisie scum once and for all.

goddamn white man

You are actually part of the problem. you are just as bad as the stormfags. Please leave this board.

Why are you anti-white?

Why do you want to exerminate the white race?

Why do you not expect to be destroyed when the day of the rope comes by the white people you hate?

Do you expect whites to just let themselves get exerminated by your brown third world hordes?

/pol/ GTFO

FOUR MORE YEARS!

I'm a white proletarian and all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Your redneck racist drumpftards offers is going to loose after the votes are recounted .

Whites can't be proletariat

>Why do non-whites hate whites that think non-whites are inferior and fit only for subservience or extermination?

> #
>Why do non-whites hate whites that think non-whites are inferior and fit only for subservience or extermination?

BTFO'd

>Why are you anti-white?
I'm not
>Why do you want to exerminate the white race?
I don't
>Why do you not expect to be destroyed when the day of the rope comes by the white people you hate?
The day of the rope is not happening, /pol/tard
>Do you expect whites to just let themselves get exerminated by your brown third world hordes?
Yeah, that's happening as we speak

I dislike liberal bullshit as much as the next guy but /pol/tards are even worse

>We told Veeky Forums they would devolve into /pol/ sooner or later

CRITICAL HIT /POL/TARDS

>modern communists

the votes have already been recounted and trump won again

>Yfw you will never bash their skulls in

A connection between communism and autism? It's more likely than you think

>/pol/
>not hopelessly stupid.
the traffic on the board begs to differ.

Have you ever read Kapital? I couldn't even finish the first volume as it was obvious it was written by a terminal sperg.

NICE ONE

why must commies shit up this comfy board

because they have no actual power in society so they take out their autistic anger on normal people

>proletariat of Veeky Forums unite to destroy the stormfaggit /pol/ bourgeoisie scum once and for all.
You make it sound like class warfare and not as though Veeky Forums is being overran by a virus

not even being overran, just being shitposted

What's the difference?

being overran implies they have influence on this board

theyre just autistically shitposting

we will see who endures longer; /pol/'s shitposting or Veeky Forums's desire to stay on their board

I was talking about the redditfag commie shitposting

/pol/ has been here since day 1

Lefty reddit your ideology is not only morally wrong but also inefective in every way.

No it's the commies who are shitposting

>Whites can't be proletariat

it's both

Bye reddit

Why are you posting anti commie stuff you mong? Did you really think op was using the class warfare rhetoric as anything other than a shitty meme?
Why do you have all these images?
Only /pol/ could be this retarded.

Mad commie detected

this
/pol/ is a board of piss.

For dank (you)s like the ones you just gave me you dumb redditor

Bye reddit

>>Do you expect whites to just let themselves get exerminated by your brown third world hordes?
>Yeah, that's happening as we speak
You acknowledge white genocide, don't want to do anything about it, and claim you aren't anti-white? That's an interesting set of beliefs you got there. You must be a centrist.

>Why are you posting anti commie stuff you mong? Did you really think op was using the class warfare rhetoric as anything other than a shitty meme?
Why do you have all these images?
Only /pol/ could be this retarded.

BTFO'd /POL/TARDS

>the possibility that not all of [pol] is not hopelessly stupid
Good reading skills. Amazing how the poster predicted he would lose you right there, and he was completely right.

Oh great, it's another /leftypol/ incites violence against /pol/ and /pol/ has to defend itself once again scenario.

Why can't you faggots just go on Veeky Forums to fight it out. Just leave neutral Veeky Forums alone.

>Good reading skills. Amazing how the poster predicted he would lose you right there, and he was completely right.

HEAD SHOT /POL/TARDD

c l a s s c o n s c i o u s

why are they hiding the land whale in the back out of sight?

I thought commushits were supposed to be anti fat shaming.

/pol/ is not a moderated board. Darwinian forces have been in effect shifting the memetic makeup of the board in a deadly environment of mass competition in which only the strongest memes survive. From this fierce cradle, /pol/ spurts out in colonies: only a few /pol/lack shitposters can turn into an infestation of neo-nazis and race-realists in a matter of weeks. /pol/ is the strongest concentrated strain of dedicated shitposting, perhaps on earth.

>I was talking about the redditfag commie shitposting
>/pol/ has been here since day 1
This

>mfw Reddit has the audacity to try and fight /pol/ on the grounds of one of /pol/'s very own satellite states

>/pol/ has been here since day 1
And people have been telling them to fuck off since day 1.
I really wish they'd leave.

>it's the /pol/ try to make the left look dumb by posing as one thread
Deleted when?

Once I realized that East Asians had higher IQ's and better homogeneous societies with less wealth inequality, I stopped being a pro-white, pro-European, anti-racemixing whatever. We should really be breeding with Asians to improve the human condition.

Are you having a seizure user?

Yeah. Stormfags are retarded but so are niggers and SJWs.

>less wealth inequality
No? IIRC the Scandinavians are still the best

No, It's time for you to leave redditor

/pol/ is more reddit than someone who actually wants to talk about proper history
stop shitting up the board and you might not get as many complaints

Go away

those are some cute girls

>tfw no half-asian gf

Maricon

>It's an Asian girl roleplays as a yellow fever white guy episode

no u

>no u

STORMFAGGITS BTFO'D

this, asians are better (specifically japanese/chinese/korean)

western roasties can't compete

>roastie
you know how I know you're from reddit?

>wanting Veeky Forums to turn into a commie echo-chamber

Fuck off nigger

We have to save japan from their demographic crisis, they aren't making enough babies