/assg/ General

Saturday the 13th Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Eaten by the Entity

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2595630410180059981/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is going to be your guide for the night, say something nice to her!

Feng is the best

Quentin!

What if I like both

Fuck you.

>feng players
literally lite meg

Is this the official tier list?

why there are no bullshit perks for killers?

the only thing that really comes close is BBQ and chili, but it's still easily exploitable by survivors

>Spies = Okay
>Shitter Care not bullshit
>DH not situational
I hope not

NOED is still one of the strongest killer perks.

>TFW not a palate shitter Min player
Feels good man

haha rank reset is amazing i just played against a freddy who tried to hit me twice without putting me to sleep and 2 min later he dc'd because he couldnt hit someone else

No, because it's not that easy to categorize perks on killers when they play completely different. ex. insidious is a perk that rarely pays off on most, but great for Bubba, or deerstalker which is great for Nuse or Myers, but shit for Freddy or Doc. And Whispers should be in the great category.

Is this a guide for ants?

can we stop this farse that the doctor is great?

>every single game today
>facecamping huntress/trapper
>patrolled so closely you can't save anyon huntress/trapper/billy
>shitty huntress/doctor

Wow, rank reset is fucking awful.

Weird every single game today has been killers that don't camp or killers with 1 perk.

the doc is an annoyance and for some that's an enough selling point. if people played smartly and adapted to his playstyle he wouldn't have near the killing rate he does, and I assume that's also to do with people disconnecting the moment someone goes into madness 1.

people also believe he breaks steal and knows all the time where you are.

Because he does.

he doesn't

I play him because he's obnoxious for the survivors. Still prefer Myers with EW3

Only if he has the add-on that extends visions to madness 2, but even for that you'd have to hit madness 2 first.

>hex:devour hope
>hillbilly: B
>hillbilly below fucking hag

what a retard

>not even enough time to type and send 'rekt'

Just before some lurking redditors start arguing with him, I'd like to remind you that this is what bait looks like.

>giving him a free (You)

steam forums are fucking gold
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2595630410180059981/

I'm not sure what we can even say, it looks like a boring game with nothing to talk about

Tier list, streamer/YT edition. Rated by both enjoyability (mostly)

>GOD TIER

72HRS
Marth88 as killer
HybridPanda

>GOOD TIER

CrunchyEggRollz
Tru3Ta1ent
TheEntityLeftHand
TydeTyme

>OKAY TIER

Vinc3ntvega
TianKami
BrickyOrchid8
Monto (half the time)

>SHIT TIER

Jendenise
Angrypug
Monto (other half)
Randoms with twitch.tv in Steam name
DIATECH

>FAGGOT TIER

Ochido
Morf_UK

better than watching people pull a bootyfucker

Jendenise is really boring from what I've seen. What did morf_uk do to score lower than angrypig?

>bricky
>not good
>ochido
>not dead in hell

He gets very butthurt very easily, he's a parody of the stiff and joyless English guy. Remember him DCing on stream with a dev present because he got juked by Ochido of all people (who was playing killer lmfao). At least angryfag plays this like a game, not like his job

Yeah, tyde and bricky should switch

quick rundown on the three guys on the top tier?
also what's the deal with this monto guy?

>Jendenise not in faggot tier
>TydeTyme not in okay tier

why

kill yourself

>fatass88
>god tier
lmao, the guy is literally an autistic neet stereotype

at least tru3ta1ent does fucking crunches like a fucking chad in the middle of his streams

Marth is a killermain, I don't find him entertaining tbqh, but he's a great killer player. 72hrs is completely fed up with dbd, and doesn't play it anymore, but he was the most popular survivor player for a long time. I don't know Panda, I heard he's a nice mannered person.

>tru3 in "good" tier
what a shit list

>Giving a single, actual fuck about streamers

72HRS is basically the second most popular DBD streamer, most skilled survivor, and constantly does entertaining plays. Helps that he doesn't take it too seriously while doing well and has a tv-friendly personality

Marth is just a very good killer who can play perkless Freddy at rank 1, which is pretty entertaining. Other than that he's a fat autist

HybridPanda is basically less gay C3PO, plays both killer and survivor, doesn't tryhard but plays well and is entertaining

I played with Monto and his swf buddy and they left me to die on my first hook.

Monto is a Youtuber Amerimutt who is probably the most neurotic and sensitive strimmer out there. At least he does interesting builds every now and then, but mostly he either tunnels as killer and gets DCs left and right or never goes for hook saves as survivor, despite apparently trying to make entertaining content

>TheEntityLeftHand
He's one streamer that's worth to at least check out if you love dbd stuff, but his schtick will probably get old after an hour.

>tfw you remember most of your killer main peers are this retarded

Generator jake in god tier

>lmao, the guy is literally an autistic neet stereotype
... what? He is literally married and employed. Do you even know what these buzzwords mean, newfaggot?

>Implying anyone will use that perk over the current 4 meta perks of doom.

>yfw No mither buffs
>yfw combined with Tenacity
>yfw Self Care usage drops because no one needs it with No Mither

>unironically defending twitchfags
what the fuck happened to this board?

How am I defending him? I'm calling you out for being a fucking retard, not knowing what words mean, and being new.

What would you think of a no mither style perk which grants good bonuses to speed or BP or something but makes it so the survivor in question can always be mori'd after getting hooked once?

Reposting OC from last thread because this user's work is too great to be ignored

>lisa is a monkey
DELETE THIS

Stupid. A survivor perk giving the killer a mori, there is really only one word to describe it: stupid. I'm not trying to be mean.

Why would ace be feeding hag, who is for some reason a monkey, some type of organ? Contextually it makes absolutely no sense, it's just maymays for maymays sake. This belongs on reddit.

Why does Dwight look like Contanza and is wielding a flashlight like a bat? Fuck off, faggot

>why does a survivor have a flashlight??
Yeah real fucking stretch there, retard.

Moves like a monkey, climbs like a monkey, good enough for me.

>check his tumblr
>its just traced over memes and symbol drawings
yikes

Fuck off faggot, it's because of people like you that no one makes OC anymore

those traces were asked by this very thread. fuck her for humoring us I guess?

she's moring someone else and ace is watching

>nobody makes free art for a dead game anymore because 1 person out of 100 doesn't like them!!!
Are you delusional?

but you can see he's the one holding the liver

The original meme is a guy feeding a monkey. It's traced, so it's exactly like the original. Ace's hand is clearly feeding her. So no, she isn't using a mori on anyone. Ace is feeding her guys. Why are there so many brainlets here lately?

he's pointing and it happened to sync up, ace enjoys seeing others mori'd

no shit

>Meg’s face
Why do you people think this bitch is hot

You sound like a 23 year old virgin. You'd be lucky to get anyone 1/10 as hot as Meg.

Aw man he pulled out the /ic/ memes! He must be the ultimate artist and we should all listen to him!

why do you care?

She's hot by DbD standards.

Here's your (You), now go play

unf

I'm trying to play F13 and I don't understand what the fuck is going on, at all.

Symbol drawings?

what did he mean by this?

All you need to understand is DEBBERS

Wait, are you complaining about ?

Because I drew both that image, and the very reaction image you're posting with.
So really, you shouldn't be using it if you think its reddit shit.

Just pick up three pocket knives and drive away the car as soon as you can.

Symbol drawings are an /ic/ meme. It basically means that people who don't know how to draw, or are in their early stages, tend to draw basic shapes rather than complex forms taken from reference because their brain hasn't been trained to process them in an artistic way. He probably doesn't even know what it is and is just fishing for You's like he was yesterday.

>this is traced or a symbol drawing
Escaped your wrangler, did you?

Unless it's nearing photorrealism everything is symbol drawing

>go to the tumblr
>very second image is a comic

I don't think it's very likely that was traced.

Symbol drawing is when you draw what your brain thinks it sees, rather than what your eyes are seeing. It's when you draw an eye as a football shape, instead of what it really is, a round ball covered by an eyelid, a gland and lashes, with multiple planes on each eyelid. And I wasn't on here yesterday, or the last 3 days for that matter. So I don't know what you're talking about, link the post.
I mean, I'm going to assume you're a normie if you think that isn't symbol drawing. Nearly every object in that drawing is symbol drawn. I'll give you one example. The thumb is made up. Thumbs don't look like that. Don't believe me, let proko explain it to you, because I'm not going over an anatomy course for you.
>everything is symbol drawing
This image is for you.

Anyways, back to dead by daylight. Any news on when the next chapter is scheduled to be released?

I'm surprised more people don't recognize this.

Everyone recognizes it, how much attention do you need? We all saw your dumb """drawing""", let's move past it.

What do you do in a situation like this? Happens to me pretty much the entire match on nearly every game.
They cry about camping as if I'm supposed to go to the other side of the map despite they all being within 3 meters from each other, but I care less and less with each game and feeling more like camping now.

That's no my drawing user, calm down.

>exit gates open
>literally nobody is dead
>camping one guy
I'm telling you this, as a killer main, as a wraith main, you are literally frustrating yourself. You have one guy hooked, the exit gates are powered and open, so you're camping the last guy so you "at least get something". You are setting yourself up to hate this game. You will not pip with one sacrifice, not even close. No NOED, you aren't going to down anyone going for the save. Just check the exit gates, monitor the hook, and if they escape, great. Who cares. That is the mentality you have to have as a killer. Who cares. You will play better, you will have more fun, you will enjoy this game. If you start facecamping you're just going to hate this game and quit eventually.

I’m surprised you knew what it meant. Yes, the thumb on that drawing she posted is bad but I assume you draw as well? May we see your work for comparison?

A lot of survs will blame you instead of themselves. Let them be. Do your thing: Kill.

The dwight one isn't reddit tier because it makes sense. The monkey one is reddit tier because it makes no sense.

Honestly I don't like any of the DBD streamers even the ones that are good at the game. They are either mind numbingly dull or just plain assholes.

This thread is pretty angry.

>cloack so they don't meme you with BT
>smack david
>pick him up
>smash everyone around
>hook him
>repeat with whoever you picked up
>4k
easy money my dude
also fuck that david with that shirt

>hiding your name/rank/perks/addons but showing everyone else
>hiding chat