store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys 8 patch fix, coming out on the 30th of January, for current platforms
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/951155866018897920

- Ys 8 Switch version announced for a later date, in partnership with NIS who worked on the port. Interest in working with other Falcom games as well.
nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/miUoHyToOrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for butts

Altina you're gonna catch a cold, cover yourself.

I'll keep her warm.

Why the fuck does Elie have so much better ATS than the designated mage Tio?

Because you are blind?

A small add. Apparently the Geofront patch for Zero, and Ao will feature a folder similar to the Evo patch for FC and SC, that will allow Evo voices to play on it.

It's based off the coding that guy provided some months ago to make it work on PSP. Since PC and PSP are almost identical in how they're built, the coding also works for the PC version.

Elie is a little slower to make up for it, she's just as much of a designated mage as Tio, Tio does grow to gain more ATS as she level up, so she won't be that below her.

It's a similar thing with Wazy, where the only good stat he has is speed, but in later levels he gain insane ATS.

Is that silver haired midget that little twerp Ilya kidnapped? Didn’t they retcon her hair to dark blue?

Calvard when?

They still refer to it as Silver, so it's just the portrait coloring that's weird.

The only blind person here is you, go play the game again. Elie has more natural ATS compared to others early on. The others need to play catch up first in terms of level in order to become better or similar.

Bros... I think we miscalculated our stance on switch ports... Now Nisa is going to outsell Xseed...

xseed brudda relax
switch will be on fire if nis ports it to the switch
we win brudda
vita ftw brudda

>cool martial arts attack animations and crafts
>waste em by making character a mage
Fuck.

Yeah lets go relax by killing some al bhed brudda

Ay you okeh?

You mean with Elie? She has some acrobatics, but it's not like she's a full fledged fighter. I mean her main is a pistol.

It's not "so much better" and more importantly she's clearly a mage too so why would you find it so weird in the first place?

I'm not the same user who made the statement, just wanted to point out that she does have better ATS at early points in the game.

Think the user is talking about Wazy

His late game S craft with stacked ATS does a shitton of damage, I think I ran him as a evasion tank though

Wazy

Well it makes sense considering his S-craft is based off his stigma, which is basically magic, same with Kevin.

For Ao*

huhu~

>Lloyd’s overgrown mullet

Glad he removed his turtleneck sweater. He looks much better without it.

They’re making him look like Guy. Longer mullet, open jacket, red shirt instead of the weird yellow turtleneck.

It’s all good as long as they don’t do the same with Estelle and Cassius. I don’t need a pedostache on Bestelle.

Man some of the models transitioned into Sen III"s 3D quite well while others got fucked up

Llyod looks pretty good from behind and what we saw of him from CSII

But Randy and Agate look like dogshit

I just hope Estelle keeps her long hair, I swear if she cut it short there's gonna be two Anelaces

Agate looked fine to me, he still looks stern and hard headed, Randy's face is the one that's wonky.

He just looks like some generic mocha mocha red head man with a big sword

that headband did him justice

That's a matter of design though, not model quality.

>tfw super excited to see a new outfit on Estelle since it’s been 2 in-game years
>tfw don’t want to see a new outfit on Estelle because the old one is already god tier
Complicated feeling.

Should she drop the twin tails for her new look, and just let the hair out like when she goes to sleep?

Taking away the 90s out of Agate’s design is like taking out the Joshua from Estelle’s vagina. You don’t do that, it’s not natural.

I dont really like twin tails but they’re too iconic for estelle to lose.

Get with the times grandpa.

Hot or Not?

Don't you dare to touch her hairstyle

NO

nobody gives a fuck dude stop stalking Xseed and hatsuu

>discord rants
>rants on past contractors
>rants on tom
>twitter rants into black out drunk
>dropped as social media person
:( I love Mama Hatsuu

>reading twitter
>stalking

Let's not not even start. The thread was going pretty good.

100% buffs when? We're already at 75%.

Yeah I feel the same way man. I just hope Joshua doesn't look like a massive faggot

You post shit from twitter constantly 24/7 you're fucking obsessed with this woman. It's not healthy. Get help.

I'll let you in on a secret. There's more than one person doing that.

I liked the double buff to make the red buff in the Evo + the latter games

Got really annoyed when you couldn't do that anymore when I went back to play the original games

He started look like one at the start of Zero, hes transition into a 3d model will look like some emo faggot

I wouldn't be surprised if Falcom dropped the twin tails to make her look more like her mother.

C-Can someone translate this pic?

There's only kana in that pic, no kanji. You can do it yourself, user.

Juna: Hooray hooray everyone
juna: do your best, do your best everyone
altina: staaaare
Rean: N-no, you’ve got it all wrong...

nice thread

based

Will it talk?

ADHD: The thread

So any /v/ thread ever.

You are talking like Veeky Forums is any better.

When the shitposters are sleeping yeah. Not that it lasts very long.

Because that somehow makes it better? It just makes you a whole gaggle of obsessives. No better than that shit-flinging screecher who won't shut up about XSEED being shit.

I have yet to see a general on this site that is as cancerous as this here. The nepfags at least enjoy wanking all over their waifus.
So do the personafags.
Binding of Isaac-fags at least have one thing they all hate: The creator of their game.

But not /fg/. No. I thought being such a small fandom of such a small company would mean people would be nice to each other, but no, not /fg/. This general finds the most inane bullshit to shit-talk each other. That publisher is shit, those translations are shit. Translations are shit as a whole, just use google translate. Nu-jdk makes shit music, party-Ys is shit. Liking Trails is bad. Liking Sen is even worse. Liking anything but Trails is worst of all.

Can none of you spergs enjoy anything anymore unless you're ruining someone else's fun? IS shit-talking Falcom games on /fg/ your only fun? I'm done with this bullshit. I'll be back when either Aksys stops being retarded and puts Tokyo Xanadu on Amazon in Europe or localized Sen 3 drops. /rant

>I have yet to see a general on this site that is as cancerous as this here

You haven't been around very long then.

>I have yet to see a general on this site that is as cancerous as this here
wait, seriously? Look around you m8.

I seriously hate what /fg/ has become, but even still, it's way better than something like /FFXIVg/

>I have yet to see a general on this site that is as cancerous as this here.
hownew.ru

Bye, i guess

>imagine being this guy

>that pic
>/rant
Hmmm. I wonder from where you came from.

I don't know where you're from, but it isn't here. You have to go back.

>/FFXIVg/
Okay, admittedly, dedicating your life to not playing an MMO but shitposting in the general of an MMO is indeed worse than stalking some bimbo on twitter.

K

When /fg/ starts ERPing with each other, posting real-life pictures, and shitposting about IRL relationship drama between two men pretending to be girls, then maybe we can start saying it's the worst around..but we're not anywhere close to that level.

Yikes, the NIS / Falcom partnership meltdowns are worse that I thought.

>he doesn't know about danganronpafags or fire emblemfags

Short haired Estelle

kill yourself

Oh to be young

It's so sad that there isn't any fan art of that

>Translations are shit as a whole, just use google translate

Imagine being this retarded

Would kissing Claire's navel make you feel better?

I guess we can all take this moment as a very meaningful experience for our future.

Imagine being this reddit.

The arcus is so fucking ugly in Sen3. Looks like a graphing calculator.

I mean, it's supposed to function kinda like a cellphone too, and that was only added a few years ago, it's normal for it to have early shit designs.

The ones before it looked like freaking pancake cookers.

Because of you guys the first thing that came to mind was Renne when I saw this place.

Tokyo Xanadu is fucking garbage, also don't try so hard next time you shit post dood.

>dood
>talks shit about a game NISA didn't get
Golly, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Both enigma and whats it called from Sky looked stylish.

>Nu-jdk makes shit music
Nigger, Sonoda has been on Falcom since 1997. It's anything but "nu"

And jdk makes shit music since 1995 starting with Ys V

Nah, Ys V has better soundtrack than Star Trader

Will she be in Calvard and join your party doing acrobatics that she learned on Arc en ciel?

so, are you guys actually waiting for Zerker's fanfic?

I'll be replaying it when it's out yes. They'll also be providing an Evo patch for PC, so even better.

>Evo patch
the only great news.

Have they done any more vocal tracks of OST used in battles?

youtu.be/miUoHyToOrY

A vocal version of "The Decisive Collision" would be pretty sick.

The fact you'll get a proper PC patch to play with better graphics is also not good?

Doesn't matter. why would I ever replay any long, story-intensive game like kiseki games? I won't even buy Sen 3 when/if it comes out in english.

Then why complain when its on you? Do you just like being a memester?