/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

It's fuckable edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/mods/SKYRIM/mod-detail/4047960
a.uguu.se/Q6psiw3LFhci_HASTE-88863-1-3.zip
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49654
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54892
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14009/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adventure and such!

I'm playing Skyrim SE on Xbox one. Does anyone know any mod available that will allow me to marry my custom kasumi follower?

YES! third poster!
You all be jealous... And ya know it!

The second lie has been offered.

On the dawn of the Third Lie, /tesg/ will vanish.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Reinstall 4chanX. Had the same issue until I did that a month ago.

I want to jack off, post waifus

Just stop already.

Is Skinned Mesh Physics better compared to HDT?

contact the creator for the mod, the follower needs to be modified, there is 'no mod' to fix this.

>/tesg/ booru
>newest images
AAAAAAAAAAA

I'll try that. Thanks for not being a fucking retarded monkey and howling "CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN".

>He goes to the booru

Serana is my waifu.......

I mean, I could post a bunch to clear out the funnybiz stuff, but I don't think that would resolve the issue

I'm pretty sure the bitch married me actually... So I know you're lying.

you need .esp edits
which a script could do but they aren't allowed on xbox one
so you need to get the original faglord to fix it or you need to fix it yourself

Why the fuck is it's head so big?

We need to just remove it from the OP. It serves no purpose, nobody posts there, and the last few images are terrible pedoshit. Not good for first impressions, eh?

Honestly don't even bother with it these days. No one uses it anymore.

>going to the booru
OMEGALUL

Great op pic.

>creator of haste mod got banned and the file was removed a few hours before i started downloading mods

Should've made haste.

What hapenned?
What's that haste mod?

how come your one husbando has a broader facial expression range than all of your waifus

Huh. It IS gone. Why so? I remember seeing it on the nexus but I never clicked on it.

collection of fixes, here's the xb1 cc page

bethesda.net/en/mods/SKYRIM/mod-detail/4047960

Post rosters and one or more interesting things about whichever character(s) you choose.

>Paralyze and Mass Paralysis moved to illusion
how tf does that make sense

pretty sure I downloaded this yesterday - enjoy

a.uguu.se/Q6psiw3LFhci_HASTE-88863-1-3.zip

who cares, most of the other stuff is useful though, fucking nexus.

>huuurrrff duuurrfff???

They literally ALL look the same

Hi, I heard someone ordered some BRUTAL?

Peregrine has a C-section scar

just so you know i'm reporting you every time you guzzle clone's cock, user

There are two kinds of paralysis. One is mental and one is physical, I don't see why they'd bother to move it from alteration when it's feasible, but illusion can make sense as well.

Looking BRUTAL as fuck. Good job.

thanks, really didn't want to go looking for seperate mods for all these things.

>Bambino

Actually kys for making that.

I haven't tried it - I only downloaded it because it seemed to have a couple of good features, the rest were just redundant, I just wanted to look at the code/source to see how he did some of it. So I have no idea how well it works desu.

It's too bad there are no mods that let you pay a blacksmith to improve your weapons and armor.

sauce

actually there is, but I can't remember the name of it

There are mods both for that and to blacksmith to craft shit for you. You must be blind.
They're even on tesgeneral for fucks sake.

Why was hebanned?

Thank you Cunningham's Law.

Fannah leaves notes to Mara in the bowl at the foot of the Mara statue out in the front yard. She sometimes gets notes back encouraging her to be good and stop bullying Fanar.

noname55

Anyone have that spearfishing mod? I can't find it and I want it for my Hunter playthrough

Olek isn't even your character you fucking thief. Fuck off with your ugly pieces of shit as well you worthless nigger.

Or you could just delete the site since nobody actually from /tesg/ has posted in it for years and nobody asked for a pedobooru in the first place.

Ayy bambino why-a yous so upset ah?

Hanna is Aliinaa's older sister. She is also shorter.

Somebody toucha her spaghet.

kys Faust

Traveler was a member of the Companions in Whiterun but he left when he was invited into the Circle and found out that they were werewolves.

Not only are your characters ugly as shit, they also have the dumbest fucking names
And you try way too hard to make them speshul snowflakes

Are all of those characters have a personality or backstory, or are they just for screenshots?

This game has talking lizard people in it. That's awesome.

Azaimar is a relic hunter that prefers science over magic . That's why he couldn't get along with his ex-wife

They all look like animu fac-
>Yeza
GIVE

Slaves work better when they can't complain.

Naan'a is a dremora that currently posses the body of Anna
AmeliƩ is a vampire hunter and Nero's sister. The two dont know this however and have fallen in love

>synthia 41
>synthia (undead) 16
???

which sister is bigger where it counts?

>ameliƩ
You put the accent on the wrong "e", friend.

what enb

TKRE ( no, not tetrachromatic)

let's just she was "reborn" at an older age

I'm going to doodle some characters. Post and I'll see which ones I end up drawing.

CLONES!!

MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK

I can't get enough of Clones, post more!!

you won't, this is just a drama catalyst

>TKRE
fugg it upgraded big time since the last time i used it

I'm the guy asking about necromancy viability and mods. Had to go to the hospital with my brother so couldn't reply.

I have Undeath but i haven't got to playing through it yet. Have a couple of the larger spell pack mods, just the generic ones (are there any in particular that would be recommended specifically?).

No Corpse Prep, haven't ever really looked at it (worth?). Other than that, just Ordinator, which has a few neat necro perks (like the smelly shrines thing).

I think partially my mistake was nodding o make the game challenging from a melee perspective, then trying to use summoning from level 1 in Bleak Falls with a pretty ramped up ASIS config, and got fucked in the arse.

Still, I feel like necromancy as I am playing it feels underwhelming.

henlo

why do you shout

yeah eiries changed a lot of it, it has a lot less bloom and a much clearer image, depending on the settings

uh

Not sure about spell packs, I know Colorful Magic has blood magic and such. Probably not what you need.

Is your brother going to be okay? Your line of questioning is starting to concern me.

I'M IN LOVE WITH CLONES!!!

Please share some soothing tips on how to work on your character's appearance. I've been sitting in Race Menu for the past couple of days and just can't nail the nose and lips. All the morphs look like shit and my attempts at fixing those just only make it worse.

This have some great spells, even if you don't want to be a vampire nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49654

This will make you and your spawns look more undead: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158

and this is for if you are going for a full necromancy gameplay style: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54892

play thru undeath, it's great, you'll love it

This. I accidentally got 2 of them. Loot and Degradation does it, as does the aptly named Alternative Crafting System

do you mind if I save your pictures? I just love each and every one of them

>My brother is in the hospital and I need some necromany... mods

>tfw she'll never be your gf
why live?

I want to crawl inside her skin!

To get a real gf

I honestly want a gf too look like that though?

That's gross, clones will never let that happen to ANY of his waifus so fuck off, stop trying to ruin perfection

You two are active shitposters against other regulars so you won't be getting any doodles.

Beauty is only skin deep my friend :)
And her skin will be mine

@201757408
okay

Well go out there and find her user. I believe in you.

Undeath is great, you'll enjoy it. The problem I have with necromancy/Conjuration in general is that you have to constantly keep summoning shit to level it. However, if you use this alongside it, you'll have fun -
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14009/
Creating walls of bone and making it rain blood is pretty fun. Shadow Magic is also pretty fun, but it's a little more Illusion-based.

can you get all your faggot anons to leave? or is it you falseflagging to inflate your ego?